Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Things happen' down Lyviv way... (Read 14302 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Things happen' down Lyviv way...
Reply #135 - May 17th, 2022 at 8:23pm

Belgarion wrote on May 17th, 2022 at 8:09pm:

yep ... Putins actions left Sweden with no choice but to pursue the exact thing Putin wanted to prevent . Sweden would have happily stayed out of nato for another 60 years if Putin hadn't started invading his neighbors.

Finland will be next and once Russia is finally forced out of Ukraine, Ukraine will follow suit.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #136 - May 17th, 2022 at 9:29pm

As long as nations apply sanctions against Turkey, Turkey will prevent them joining NATO unfortunately.   First we need to see Erdogen overthrown and someone more moderate put in his place. Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - May 18th, 2022 at 10:28am

Brian Ross wrote on May 17th, 2022 at 9:29pm:
As long as nations apply sanctions against Turkey, Turkey will prevent them joining NATO unfortunately.   First we need to see Erdogen overthrown and someone more moderate put in his place. Roll Eyes

Maybe the answer is to boot Turkey and accept Sweden. See how Mr Erdogen likes living on Russias doorstep without NATO membership.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #138 - May 18th, 2022 at 2:37pm

Belgarion wrote on May 18th, 2022 at 10:28am:

Maybe the answer is to boot Turkey and accept Sweden. See how Mr Erdogen likes living on Russias doorstep without NATO membership.

You will be doing Putin's job for him.  He seeks to destabilise NATO and you've just accomplished his act for him...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - May 18th, 2022 at 2:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 18th, 2022 at 2:37pm:

You will be doing Putin's job for him.  He seeks to destabilise NATO and you've just accomplished his act for him...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The threat of such action should bring Mr E into line, or precipitate a change of government.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #140 - May 18th, 2022 at 4:50pm

Belgarion wrote on May 18th, 2022 at 2:46pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 18th, 2022 at 2:37pm:

The threat of such action should bring Mr E into line, or precipitate a change of government.

Possible but considering the grip he presently has on power it is something it might be too big to contemplate...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #141 - May 22nd, 2022 at 2:44pm

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - May 22nd, 2022 at 4:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 22nd, 2022 at 2:44pm:

Possibly true, possibly just propaganda. The problem for Russia is that there is plenty more where that came from.   

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #143 - May 24th, 2022 at 11:23am

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #144 - May 24th, 2022 at 3:46pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #145 - May 26th, 2022 at 2:54pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #146 - May 28th, 2022 at 2:59pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #147 - May 29th, 2022 at 1:56pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #148 - Jun 5th, 2022 at 4:03pm

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #149 - Jun 6th, 2022 at 7:12pm

he's a wanker

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26
Send Topic Print