Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Trump Supporter wants to Murder Democrats (Read 1968 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trump Supporter wants to Murder Democrats
Reply #15 - Oct 28th, 2021 at 10:21pm

Frank wrote on Oct 28th, 2021 at 8:07pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 28th, 2021 at 5:36pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 28th, 2021 at 4:53pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 28th, 2021 at 1:00pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 28th, 2021 at 12:55pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 28th, 2021 at 8:52am:
On Monday, the right-wing youth organization Turning Point USA had an event during which founder Charlie Kirk took questions from members of the audience. At one point, a bearded man asked one, as seen in video obtained by Media Matters.

“At this point, we’re living under corporate and medical fascism. This is tyranny,” he said. “When do we get to use the guns?”

Members of the audience applauded.

“No, and I’m not — that’s not a joke,” he continued. “I’m not saying it like that. I mean, literally, where’s the line? How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?”

'When do we get to use the guns?’: The ongoing danger of false fraud claims

Talk.

And you think it's okay to talk like that?

You don't think he should be investigated as a potential terrorist?

How did I know it would be you to be first in line to defend a potential murderer?

You knew because I am one of the guys who calls out your dishonesty and slimey shittiness. 

Dishonesty?

There's no dishonesty.

This is exactly what your potential terrorist friend said:

“At this point, we’re living under corporate and medical fascism. This is tyranny,” he said. “When do we get to use the guns?”

“No, and I’m not — that’s not a joke,” he continued. “I’m not saying it like that. I mean, literally, where’s the line? How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?”

He wants to kill people.  He openly admits it.

So, where's the dishonesty?

And, why do you refuse to condemn this sociopath - are you a sociopath and potential terrorist yourself?

I'm curious.

You are a dishonest shite peddler.   You avoided half of my post.

You ARE a dishonest, slimey shitt. Everyone knows it, you do, too. That's your way of operating.  Dishonesty is what  you do, what you are.
Hence your turd status.

Dishonesty?

There's no dishonesty.

This is exactly what your potential terrorist friend said:

He wants to kill people.  He openly admits it.

So, where's the dishonesty?

And, why do you refuse to condemn this sociopath - are you a sociopath and potential terrorist yourself?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 4:25am

Ahhh, so it's okay to kill trump supporters.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Oct 30th, 2021 at 4:49pm

https://www.mediamatters.org/media/3979071/embed/embed

AUDIENCE MEMBER: When do we get to use the guns? No, and I'm not — that's not a joke. I'm not saying it like that. I mean, literally, where's the line? How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?

Charlie Kirk, the founder of Turning Point USA, was not anxious to go down this road:

KIRK: I'm going to denounce that and I'm going to tell you why. Because you're playing into all their plans and they're trying to make you do this... They are trying to make you do something that will be violent that will justify a takeover of your freedoms and liberties, the likes of which we have never seen. We are close to have -

AUDIENCE MEMBER: They're already doing it.

KIRK: Hold on. We are close to have momentum to be able to get this country back on a trajectory using the peaceful means that we have at us... They fear us holding the line with self-control and discipline, taking over school board meetings. They are the ones that are willing to use federal force against us.

And I know that people get fired up. We are living under fascism. We are living under this tyranny. But if you think for a second that they're not wanting you to all of a sudden get that next level where they're going to say, OK, we need Patriot Act 2.0. If you think that, you know, Waco is bad, wait until you see what they want to do next.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 30th, 2021 at 5:20pm

Frank wrote on Oct 30th, 2021 at 4:49pm:

AUDIENCE MEMBER: When do we get to use the guns? No, and I'm not — that's not a joke. I'm not saying it like that. I mean, literally, where's the line? How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?

Charlie Kirk, the founder of Turning Point USA, was not anxious to go down this road:

KIRK: I'm going to denounce that and I'm going to tell you why. Because you're playing into all their plans and they're trying to make you do this... They are trying to make you do something that will be violent that will justify a takeover of your freedoms and liberties, the likes of which we have never seen. We are close to have -

KIRK: Hold on. We are close to have momentum to be able to get this country back on a trajectory using the peaceful means that we have at us... They fear us holding the line with self-control and discipline, taking over school board meetings. They are the ones that are willing to use federal force against us.

And I know that people get fired up. We are living under fascism. We are living under this tyranny. But if you think for a second that they're not wanting you to all of a sudden get that next level where they're going to say, OK, we need Patriot Act 2.0. If you think that, you know, Waco is bad, wait until you see what they want to do next.

Did Kirk denounce it because it's wrong, or because your little sociopath mate was doing what the Democrats, supposedly, wanted?

I'm curious.

To be clear, where did Kirk say murdering Democrats was wrong?

Still curious.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #19 - Oct 30th, 2021 at 5:39pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 30th, 2021 at 5:20pm:

Did Kirk denounce it because it's wrong, or because your little sociopath mate was doing what the Democrats, supposedly, wanted?

I'm curious.

Still curious.

Google "Turning Point USA"???

A right wing conspiracy outfit spreading bullshit....Why am I not surprised???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/oct/23/turning-point-rightwing-youth-gr...

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 30th, 2021 at 5:43pm

philperth2010 wrote on Oct 30th, 2021 at 5:39pm:

I'm curious.

Still curious.

Google "Turning Point USA"???

A right wing conspiracy outfit spreading bullshit....Why am I not surprised???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Spreading bullshit and advocating murder.

And still, not one right-winger in this forum will condemn the sociopath in the OP.

Why not?  Do they think murdering one's political opponents is a good thing?

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Oct 30th, 2021 at 6:31pm

Freedom anxiety (or YankWank)...

Been going on over there since 1792 when the fake news writers of the day started churning out conspiracy theories about George Washington's plan become an American king.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Oct 30th, 2021 at 8:07pm

I'm curious.

Still curious.

The Gweggys are trying to make you do something that will be violent that will justify a takeover of your freedoms and liberties, the likes of which we have never seen.

You are baiting and goading, shitthead, as always. 

You, like all the enemies of liberal democracy, are using the laws and liberties to subvert them and to capture the levers of powers.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Oct 30th, 2021 at 8:21pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Oct 30th, 2021 at 6:31pm:

Been going on over there since 1792 when the fake news writers of the day started churning out conspiracy theories about George Washington's plan become an American king.

Yeah, it's like anything, innit. Everything is like anything else. And you are certain about that, because it is the art of conviction. It's, like, an art, man. For real. Even Woody Allen made a movie about that.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Oct 30th, 2021 at 9:01pm

Frank wrote on Oct 30th, 2021 at 8:21pm:

Yeah, it's like anything, innit. Everything is like anything else. And you are certain about that, because it is the art of conviction. It's, like, an art, man. For real. Even Woody Allen made a movie about that.

Do you want to murder your political opponents?

Well, pay someone to do it I mean.

You wouldn't have the physical strength or balls to do it yourself.

But, seeing as you won't condemn the actions of the sociopath in the OP, do you also want to kill people who disagree with you?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #25 - Oct 30th, 2021 at 9:13pm

Awww... Get your Agatha back on.

And lay off the piss you sad old fag.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Oct 30th, 2021 at 9:33pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 30th, 2021 at 9:01pm:

But, seeing as you won't condemn the actions of the sociopath in the OP, do you also want to kill people who disagree with you?

The Gweggys are trying to make you do something that will be violent that will justify a takeover of your freedoms and liberties, the likes of which we have never seen.

You, like all the enemies of liberal democracy, are using the laws and liberties to subvert them and to capture the levers of powers.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Oct 30th, 2021 at 9:36pm

Frank wrote on Oct 30th, 2021 at 9:33pm:

AGATHA...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Oct 30th, 2021 at 9:43pm

Frank wrote on Oct 30th, 2021 at 9:33pm:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Oct 30th, 2021 at 9:55pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Oct 30th, 2021 at 9:13pm:

Awww... Get your Agatha back on.

And lay off the piss you sad old fag.

Oohh, it's  like 1792, innit, the terror and all that.  Washington, American king, innit.  The ART of fccn 'I'm right, mate, coz I am artfully CONVINCED MYSELF that I am',  innit. The shingle of blinkered arrogance = your conviction of being right. A closed minded, idiotic, narcissistic creed.

It devalues everything you say, even when you appear right.  And you are too bloody narcissistic and blinkered to even sense it, let alone see it. You have been sheltered from critical review for most if not all your life - you couldnt possibly be self-aware to fly under the flag of 'conviction is the art of being certain'.
That's like a 15 year old's dedication of his first Nietzsche Reader. Juvenile.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print