Re: Bend the knee or else
Reply #15 - Oct 28th, 2021 at 11:34am

Gordon wrote on Oct 28th, 2021 at 11:02am:
Swagman wrote on Oct 28th, 2021 at 10:50am:
Valkie wrote on Oct 28th, 2021 at 7:08am:
No need to bend the knee

...only when lifting heavy objects   Cheesy

The latest thing is bend at the hips and use the knees  Smiley

Gotta keep that back straight and proud... I have fun lifting potted trees around the yard, bloody wind...

I also yawn politely when the Abo gives the welcome speech at the grand final - once is enough, now move on.... and if you don't like Australia, don't play for the Kangaroos or the club.

Heeey - Greg Inglis is coming back further north to play next year in the local side.  Good for him... hope that knee is much better... should've taken him off the field much sooner.  I appreciate a good player, just can't swallow all this Black Pride sh1t.... if you're not on the team - you're off it!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 28th, 2021 at 11:48am

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #17 - Oct 28th, 2021 at 12:03pm

I keep looking for BLM  graffiti so I can mock them.

But our abbos are too DAMN lazy, stoned or drunk to even bother.
Besides, they won't waste good spray paint when they could be chroming.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 28th, 2021 at 2:57pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 27th, 2021 at 5:12pm:
Swagman wrote on Oct 27th, 2021 at 5:03pm:
Linked article

Quote:
‘How racist do you have to be?’: ABC host slams star who won’t kneel

ABC presenter Tony Armstrong has questioned Quinton de Kock’s “confounding” call to withdraw from a match and avoid taking a knee.

ABC showing its wokewashed bias yet again.

Apparently having an individual opinion different to the ABC is now racist?

Apparently having an individual opinion different to the Swagman is now woke bias?

He’s right & you’re another woke disciple.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #19 - Oct 28th, 2021 at 5:53pm

Another funeral protest march for the usual criminal who stole a car and tried to evade police by jumping into a river.

Of course, he was "such a perfect man" even though he was an unemployed dole budging welfare recipient thief.
Big turnout by the indiginious dole bludgers who had nothing better to do.

So there will be an investigation into why the cops chased him.

If he had not been a criminal.
If he had not stolen a car
If he had not run from police
And if he had not taken to the river to evade the police
He would still be alive to bludge, steal and generally be a bum.

Shame that.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 28th, 2021 at 8:25pm

Nothing wrong with black people...Everyone should own a few.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 28th, 2021 at 8:49pm

Belgarion wrote on Oct 28th, 2021 at 8:25pm:
Nothing wrong with black people...Everyone should own a few.

To civilise them, don't forget.

Aristotle
The great Greek philosopher, Aristotle, was one of the first. He thought that slavery was a natural thing and that human beings came in two types - slaves and non-slaves.

For that some should rule and others be ruled is a thing not only necessary, but expedient; from the hour of their birth, some are marked out for subjection, others for rule...

Some people, he said, were born natural slaves and ought to be slaves under any circumstances. Other people were born to rule these slaves, could use these slaves as they pleased and could treat them as property.

Natural slaves were slaves because their souls weren't complete - they lacked certain qualities, such as the ability to think properly, and so they needed to have masters to tell them what to do.

It's clear that Aristotle thinks that slavery was good for those who were born natural slaves, as without masters they wouldn't have known how to run their lives.

In fact Aristotle seems to have thought that slaves were 'living tools' rather like domestic animals, fit only for physical labour.

And indeed the use made of slaves and of tame animals is not very different; for both with their bodies minister to the needs of life.

Slaves were not totally incapable of thought, but they only needed minimal amount of rational ability; just enough to understand and carry out their duties.

Similarly, slaves were not devoid of 'virtue', but once again, they only needed just enough to carry out their duties. But that 'virtue' was enough for them to be treated as human beings.

Aristotle doesn't provide any sensible practical method of recognising natural slaves, and without that it's inevitable that some people will be made slaves who should not be.

Aristotle also had a category of 'legal slaves'; they weren't natural slaves but through bad luck - perhaps being taken prisoner in war - they just happened to be slaves at a particular time.

Aristotle argued that if the world was just, the legal slaves would be freed, and if any natural slaves were by chance free, they should be made slaves.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #22 - Oct 28th, 2021 at 11:27pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Oct 28th, 2021 at 9:42am:
It's about time blacks bent the knee for the whites that stood up for them against their black slave traders.
Whites pulled the blacks out of slavery and this is how they show their appreciation

F
uck the BLM.

The attempted seceding of "The South" in the United States was what prompted the Civil War. Actually, "The North" wanted to keep the Union intact, which is why the war was fought. The Confederate surrender meant that the ending of slavery was one of the conditions the Confederates had to accept.

There may well have been some idealists who took pity on the slaves. But ending slavery was only a part of the condition to the Confederate surrender. Black soldiers fought on either side during the Civil War.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 12:15am

Bend your knee to no one - period

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #24 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 1:28am

Makes me wonder if BLM thinks they have 3 fire-breathing dragons and a fire-resistant blonde woman to command the dragons into enforcing their will onto others.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 9:52am

Get down on your knee and kiss black mans ass white boy or black man will loot and burn for another year.

The west has gone to dogs.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #26 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 10:38am

Johnnie wrote on Oct 29th, 2021 at 9:52am:
Get down on your knee and kiss black mans ass white boy or black man will loot and burn for another year.

The west has gone to dogs.

The West is now happy to surrender to blackmail from any group .... put a woman in that job or suffer bad press and public slurring ... give a Niqqer what he demands or suffer riots, threats,vicious name-calling and so forth .... kow-tow to ethnic demands or be called racist and cop bad press again.... don't name killers as being part of some special interest group, that's discrimination...

Started with the sheilas and will end with a world war........ no wonder the rest of the world thinks the West has become weak and namby-pamby and has lost its way..

No longer can Tim Collins say:- "I'll head down there and talk those 150 Iraqis out of their weapons.", and have his command group of eight plus a US Marine contingent of four say they'll all go with him, and their numbers should make it about equal.....

When the West surrendered its balls to the sheilas, it opened up Pandora's Box for itself.... even the wives of Veterans recent agree when I say - "Stop the war on men!"

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #27 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 11:27am

The problem isn't the colour of the skin.
I know several Italians, Americans, abbos and a couple of Christian lebbs, who are great people.
It's when they start to use colour as a means to escape the fact that some are simply parasitical bums who are a waste of oxygen.

When, through no honest or logical reason, they demand more consideration, more rights or simply behave in an uncivilized manner, because we is bleck bro.
It puts to lie any argument that they are deserving of anything at all.

Respect is not owed anyone simply because they are black, white, in a uniform, in a suit, male, female or any twisted sub group there of.

Respect is earned by actions and the way the collective that you associate with acts.
It's really easy to nominate Nazis and KKK members as violent nasy nasties.
Because of their actions and things they have done.

But we are not allowed to label muzzos as violent barbarians because that's racist.
Even though their actions as a collective as barbaric and violent.

We cannot label abbos as lazy parasites.
Even though, as a collective, they are predominantly lazy and parasitical.

Respect is earned
And disrespect is also earned
And the BLM movement is violent, dishonest, racist and full of lazy, greedy dead beats.
I have ZERO respect for any BLM crap.
Will never take a knee to these violent, worthless criminals.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print