Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Missoula Rape Suspect is an Afghan "Parolee" (Read 771 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Missoula Rape Suspect is an Afghan "Parolee"
Reply #15 - Oct 24th, 2021 at 9:06pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 24th, 2021 at 8:13pm:
wombatwoody wrote on Oct 24th, 2021 at 1:16pm:
The "Afghan visitor" who authorities reported has been arrested for allegedly raping a young woman ...

Ah.

"Allegedly".

Donald Trump allegedly raped a small child with his best friend -  convicted child sex offender -  Jeffrey Epstein.

So, is he guilty?

So gweggy wankers is standing up for Afghan rapists just to smear Trump.

Deformed, evil shite.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #16 - Oct 25th, 2021 at 1:17am

The "Afghan visitor" who authorities reported has been arrested for allegedly raping a young woman ...

Ah.

"Allegedly".

Donald Trump allegedly raped a small child with his best friend -  convicted child sex offender -  Jeffrey Epstein.

So, is he guilty?

And the Russian collusion story is true after being proven false. You really need to present your evidence since you are the only one who still remembers the fraudulent charge! The Left is really afraid trump will run again and they will not be able to cheat hard enough to keep him out!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Oct 25th, 2021 at 7:02am

Mortdooley wrote on Oct 25th, 2021 at 1:17am:

Ah.

"Allegedly".

So, is he guilty?

And the Russian collusion story is true after being proven false. You really need to present your evidence since you are the only one who still remembers the fraudulent charge! The Left is really afraid trump will run again and they will not be able to cheat hard enough to keep him out!

Donald Trump is an alleged child rapist.

Does that make him guilty?

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #18 - Oct 25th, 2021 at 3:58pm

Frank wrote on Oct 24th, 2021 at 9:06pm:

Ah.

"Allegedly".

So, is he guilty?

Deformed, evil shite.

Trump is an alleged rapist like this Afghan fellow....Why do you defend accused rapists dickhead???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Oct 25th, 2021 at 4:36pm

philperth2010 wrote on Oct 25th, 2021 at 3:58pm:

Ah.

"Allegedly".

So, is he guilty?

Deformed, evil shite.

Trump is an alleged rapist like this Afghan fellow....Why do you defend accused rapists dickhead???

Huh Huh Huh

You both are malicious, dishonest

Montana Gov. Greg Gianforte (R-MT) confirmed the news Thursday morning. His office sent out a statement saying that an Afghan male placed in Montana by the U.S. State Department
was charged
with sexual assault.

Read More: BREAKING: Missoula Rape Suspect is an Afghan "Parolee" | https://newstalk955.com/breaking-missoula-rape-suspect-is-an-afghan-refugee/?utm
_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Is Trump charged? No. So the two cases are nothing like each other,  deranged dickheads.

As you were.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 25th, 2021 at 5:21pm

Frank wrote on Oct 25th, 2021 at 4:36pm:

Ah.

"Allegedly".

So, is he guilty?

Deformed, evil shite.

Huh Huh Huh

Montana Gov. Greg Gianforte (R-MT) confirmed the news Thursday morning. His office sent out a statement saying that an Afghan male placed in Montana by the U.S. State Department
was charged
with sexual assault.

Read More: BREAKING: Missoula Rape Suspect is an Afghan "Parolee" | https://newstalk955.com/breaking-missoula-rape-suspect-is-an-afghan-refugee/?utm

Is Trump charged? No. So the two cases are nothing like each other,  deranged dickheads.

As you were.

So, only people who are charged have committed a crime?

Is that really what you're saying?

I'm curious.

Moreover, the two cases are alike: both are alleged rapists.

Both have had official statements submitted to a court of law accusing them of rape.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 25th, 2021 at 6:44pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 25th, 2021 at 5:21pm:

Ah.

"Allegedly".

So, is he guilty?

Deformed, evil shite.

Huh Huh Huh

was charged
with sexual assault.

As you were.

I'm curious.

Both have had official statements submitted to a court of law accusing them of rape.

So if I accuse of being a sadistic child rapist, drug dealer, terrorist and traitor -  then you are a sadistic child rapist, terrorist and traitor until you clear your name. No charge, no trial, just accusation.  Go on, clear your name.

Ta.

This is why you are a stinking shite, gweggy - you are a malicious evil fiend. On purpose.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Oct 25th, 2021 at 6:49pm

Frank wrote on Oct 25th, 2021 at 6:44pm:

Ah.

"Allegedly".

So, is he guilty?

Deformed, evil shite.

Huh Huh Huh

was charged
with sexual assault.

As you were.

I'm curious.

So if I accuse of being a sadistic child rapist, drug dealer, terrorist and traitor -  then you are a sadistic child rapist, terrorist and traitor until you clear your name. No charge, no trial, just accusation.  Go on, clear your name.

No.

I have never once said that the alleged child rapist - Donald Trump - is guilty of the crime.

I asked you a question:

So, is he guilty?

Why are you having so much trouble answering the question?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Oct 25th, 2021 at 8:29pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 25th, 2021 at 6:49pm:

Ah.

"Allegedly".

So, is he guilty?

Deformed, evil shite.

Huh Huh Huh

was charged
with sexual assault.

As you were.

I'm curious.

No.

I have never once said that the alleged child rapist - Donald Trump - is guilty of the crime.

I asked you a question:

So, is he guilty?

I'm curious.

You are a vile poo.

He is not charged, he is not convicted - so he is innocent, you poo, until PROVEN guilty.

Yet you, being the shite-cover stinky bastard, are retailing innuendo and smear of guilt.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Oct 26th, 2021 at 9:29am

Frank wrote on Oct 25th, 2021 at 8:29pm:

Ah.

"Allegedly".

So, is he guilty?

Deformed, evil shite.

Huh Huh Huh

was charged
with sexual assault.

As you were.

I'm curious.

No.

I asked you a question:

So, is he guilty?

I'm curious.

You are a vile poo.

He is not charged, he is not convicted - so he is innocent, you poo, until PROVEN guilty.

Is somebody charged guilty, or are they innocent until PROVEN guilty?

IP Logged

wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Reply #25 - Oct 28th, 2021 at 3:59pm

With parole, these aliens immediately became eligible for a work permit, known as an employment authorization document (EAD). As I scooped back on September 9, DHS issued the work permits before the lengthy national security and background checks could be run. The Biden political team told career staff they would “resolve” derogatory information after the fact without establishing any detailed plan for how that would play out.

By September 16, Axios produced a state-by-state breakdown of where the first roughly 37,000 unvetted Afghans were going within the interior of the country. The state of Montana received 75 Afghans in the first wave of resettlement. One of the unvetted Afghan parolees who ended up in Montana is 19-year-old Zabihullah Mohmand. Last week, Mohmand was charged with violently raping an 18-year-old girl in a hotel room. Mohmand’s arraignment is scheduled for November 1 and it appears that he is being detained in police custody at this time.

I do not know what potential derogatory information might have come up in the course of Mohmand’s national security and background checks, but this tragic alleged crime is the predictable byproduct of allowing unvetted aliens to roam the interior of the United States. Instead of feeling some moral culpability in putting Mohmand in a position to commit this crime, multiple DHS sources tell me that the Biden political leadership team has decided that they will not revoke Mohmand’s EAD at this time. This is an absolutely baffling, and indefensible, decision as the process of rescinding an EAD is not complicated.

Since taking office, the Biden administration has claimed it offers a “compassionate” immigration policy. It is becoming ever clearer that the compassion is only for the aliens, including those charged with committing heinous crimes against Americans.

https://cis.org/Law/Scoop-USCIS-Allow-Afghan-Parolee-Charged-Rape-Keep-His-Work-...

The Bible is our charter - David Ben-Gurion

Genesis 15:18 : To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the River Euphrates.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Oct 28th, 2021 at 8:41pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 26th, 2021 at 9:29am:
Frank wrote on Oct 25th, 2021 at 8:29pm:

Ah.

"Allegedly".

So, is he guilty?

Deformed, evil shite.

Huh Huh Huh

was charged
with sexual assault.

As you were.

I'm curious.

No.

I asked you a question:

So, is he guilty?

I'm curious.

You are a vile poo.

Is somebody charged guilty, or are they innocent until PROVEN guilty?

Accused
Charged
Tried
Convicted.

As a shithead, do you see the difference, turd?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print