Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Duran Raman brings covid to Gold Coast (Read 1552 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Duran Raman brings covid to Gold Coast
Oct 21st, 2021 at 10:46pm

Quote:
..........  The 34-year-old was on oxygen in the Gold Coast University Hospital on Thursday, his symptoms so severe he had not been able to speak with contact tracers trying to work out where he had been during his 10 days back in Queensland.

He left the state in late September and travelled to Sydney and Melbourne during the worst of the outbreaks in those cities. Authorities are now investigating how he re-entered the Gold Coast.

On Thursday night, contact tracers revealed new exposure sites, which included a cinema in Stafford, and other venues in Richlands and Acacia Ridge.

Queensland Police Commissioner Katarina Carroll said she believed he had not “done the right thing”, with officers deployed to help health officials track down the man and transport him to hospital on Wednesday.

His infection comes only days after the Queensland government announced its roadmap to a staged reopening of borders with hotspot states on or before set dates in November and December, setting out on a statewide push to lift vaccination rates before the virus inevitably began to circulate.

The man, Duran Raman, lives alone in a unit at the Island Beach Resort in Broadbeach, and had previously lived in Melbourne. He played football with the Broadbeach Cats and has trained with a club in Melbourne.        .........

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/queensland/police-probing-interstate-t...

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Duran Raman brings covid to Gold Coast
Reply #1 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 12:23am

What a disrespectful selfish little prick that guy is!

He has left a costly trail of damage both in terms of health and money.

When in lockdown you stick to the rules of that lockdown.

It gives those who have organised the lockdown a chance to get a snapshot of where the infection rates and sites are at so they can plan forward.

This nong has disrupted this process and is now in hospital with Covid19 and on oxygen himself.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #2 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 12:27am

Lisa Jones wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 12:23am:

It gives those who have organised the lockdown a chance to get a snapshot of where the infection rates and sites are at so they can plan forward without people's safety being compromised.

Lisa Jones escapee and refugee Andrei Hicks???  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Did Andrei bite both his arms off?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #3 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 12:31am

It gives those who have organised the lockdown a chance to get a snapshot of where the infection rates and sites are at so they can plan forward.

This nong has disrupted this process and is now in hospital with Covid19 and on oxygen himself.

And he can't talk ffs! Investigating the complete flowchart of his lockdown breaches across 3 states is next to impossible! 😩

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #4 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 12:36am

IP Logged

Jim Lahey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Lisa's Merc
Reply #5 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 5:50am

Lisa Jones wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 12:31am:

And he can't talk ffs! Investigating the complete flowchart of his lockdown breaches across 3 states is next to impossible! 😩

It wont bother you, cenno will keep paying for your commission flat and dole

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #6 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 7:53am

I wonder if he's proud of not being vaccinated or finding ways to cheat the system, since he crossed the border without Hotel Quarantine etc, like some people we know who will boast about their workarounds to the restrictions?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 7:58am

"Those who know Mr Raman said he regularly posts and shares anti-vaccination videos to social media."

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #8 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 8:02am

SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 7:53am:

I wonder if he's proud of not being vaccinated or finding ways to cheat the system, since he crossed the border without Hotel Quarantine etc, like some people we know who will boast about their workarounds to the restrictions?

I've no idea. Ask him directly perhaps.

Who are these other people WE ie YOU know?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 8:20am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 21st, 2021 at 10:46pm:
Quote:
..........  The 34-year-old was on oxygen in the Gold Coast University Hospital on Thursday, his symptoms so severe he had not been able to speak with contact tracers trying to work out where he had been during his 10 days back in Queensland.

He left the state in late September and travelled to Sydney and Melbourne during the worst of the outbreaks in those cities. Authorities are now investigating how he re-entered the Gold Coast.

On Thursday night, contact tracers revealed new exposure sites, which included a cinema in Stafford, and other venues in Richlands and Acacia Ridge.

Queensland Police Commissioner Katarina Carroll said she believed he had not “done the right thing”, with officers deployed to help health officials track down the man and transport him to hospital on Wednesday.

His infection comes only days after the Queensland government announced its roadmap to a staged reopening of borders with hotspot states on or before set dates in November and December, setting out on a statewide push to lift vaccination rates before the virus inevitably began to circulate.

The man, Duran Raman, lives alone in a unit at the Island Beach Resort in Broadbeach, and had previously lived in Melbourne. He played football with the Broadbeach Cats and has trained with a club in Melbourne.        .........

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/queensland/police-probing-interstate-t...

Duran Raman, eh? Get it inda'ya, qld.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 8:51am

He did not scan in anywhere.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #11 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 9:20am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 8:51am:

OMG!

Jail time then. (IF he survives that is)

What a selfish prick! Would it have killed him to hold up his iPhone and scan his QR code?

Is that too much to ask of anyone?

I'm talking as a totally unvaccinated Australian wife and mother who is surrounded by people about to roll up their sleeves a THIRD time!

Sprint....have you any idea how much I feel I owe those who have offered themselves up for this rushed Covid19 jab? Some have died trying to help. Their horrible experiences are still in the process of being compiled so as to inform and direct newer and less harmful future Covid19 vaccines.

The very least we can do as unvaccinated Australians is mask up, hand sanitize and tap in our QR codes wherever we go. Irrespective of the origins of Covid19 we ought to err on the side of caution and do our part to the best of our ability.

I would love to find this guy's FB page so I could tell him all this directly.

Personally speaking I do believe this virus was planned. It is real. The response to it is my objection. That's another discussion. 

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #12 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 9:25am

Frank wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 8:20am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 21st, 2021 at 10:46pm:
Quote:

Duran Raman, eh? Get it inda'ya, qld.

You're right!

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.ntnews.com.au/news/gold-coast/coronavirus-ne...

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 12:20pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 9:20am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 8:51am:

OMG!

Jail time then. (IF he survives that is)

What a selfish prick! Would it have killed him to hold up his iPhone and scan his QR code?

Is that too much to ask of anyone?

I'm talking as a totally unvaccinated Australian wife and mother who is surrounded by people about to roll up their sleeves a THIRD time!

Sprint....have you any idea how much I feel I owe those who have offered themselves up for this rushed Covid19 jab? Some have died trying to help. Their horrible experiences are still in the process of being compiled so as to inform and direct newer and less harmful future Covid19 vaccines.

The very least we can do as unvaccinated Australians is mask up, hand sanitize and tap in our QR codes wherever we go. Irrespective of the origins of Covid19 we ought to err on the side of caution and do our part to the best of our ability.

I would love to find this guy's FB page so I could tell him all this directly.

Personally speaking I do believe this virus was planned. It is real. The response to it is my objection. That's another discussion. 

Yes, I'll be headed for my booster shot at some stage.
About when the borders open I guess

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #14 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 12:34pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 12:20pm:
Yes, I'll be headed for my booster shot at some stage.
About when the borders open I guess

On yer bike! Good riddance.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print