Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Do not "Believe the Science!", believe the truth. (Read 597 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Do not "Believe the Science!", believe the truth.
Oct 21st, 2021 at 9:39pm

"Believe the Science!"     ....they tell us.

No !!!

Do not "Believe the Science!", believe the truth.

The 'scientists' and the politicians, ARE LYING TO US !!

And many of us are coming to know that that, is true.

I PROMISE YOU.....

If you will conscientiously believe [AND RESPECT] the truth,   ...the truth, will [well!] guide your steps.

[this testimony [below], is one of many voices on that page.....]

Quote:

Australian Nurses Spill The Beans On Vaccine Injuries And Deaths—Does Anyone Think This Is All Lies , All Made Up?

September 28, 2021 / brianpeckford      

RN. Aged Care, NSW.

Hi,

I am (was) a Registered Nurse in Aged Care in NSW.

I was terminated from my job there over a week ago now for declining the jab.

The facility had a covid clinic where the masses received Pfizer.

On the day as they had left over stock the staff were then offered jabs which many of them didn’t feel comfortable but got because the management where there on the day saying things like “come on just get it, don’t be ridiculous, if you can’t trust the science what can you trust” one staff member declined twice, the third time she was pushed into getting it (all on the same day) I seen this as pure bullying and coercion, she submitted and got the jab.

The next day a resident died (nobody batted an eyelid) within three days post jab another two residents died.

Over the course of the next three weeks we lost in total 6 residents all who had significantly declined overall and not to mention a lot of other residents declining overall and becoming unwell.

The second jab clinic, within the first week, we had five people end up in hospital who then died, shortness of breath, heart issues, others the residence getting rashes not being able to lift their arm up, acting as delirious state, within the next week after that another 5 residents died.

In total within the 3 months roll out of the jab, we had 14 deaths of vaccinated residents.

In a nursing home with 90 residents most of the staff are commenting on how unheard of this amount of death was but when questioned in relation to the jab many were in denial stating it couldn’t be from that.

Over the course of three months watching the staff who had been injected so many staff off on sick leave a few staff members ended up in the hospital one for heart reasons the other one had blistering rashes all over her body she ended up being admitted twice, mass reports of headaches lasting days to weeks, dizziness, just generally reporting to not feeling right since having it. The fear in the eyes of the staff is something I will never forget. Other staff feeling completely deflated as they could lose there jobs and had to submit to the jab, In which some after were crying to me at how much they just felt defeated. I have many things to say in relation to this, I could write a novel.

I know just within the week and a half of not being there they are struggling to fill shifts, which sadly impacts on everyone, residents and staff the only people it doesn’t effect is the management.

I love being a nurse but I just can’t do it in this current situation it no longer aligns with what I believe health to be. It is a sad and devastating time.

https://peckford42.wordpress.com/2021/09/28/australian-nurses-spill-the-beans-on...

We need to show respect, for truth....

Acknowledge it.

Respect it.

Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 48:17
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
18  O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:

Psalms 119:165
Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Do not "Believe the Science!", believe the truth.
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2021 at 11:12pm

Quote:

We have young, healthy men in their 20’s-30’s coming in every single day due to chest pain after the vaccine. Pathology is usually fairly normal (Trops and d-Dimer) and doctors write it off as either psychological or unrelated to the vaccine. Even when they admit it’s probably vaccine related, it is never reported. Ever.

I have looked after a young, healthy female who felt coerced in to getting it due to her job in healthcare, who suffered from severe headaches ever since, and nothing seemed to help. She was sent home basically left to hope that it resolves eventually. Doctors did not report it.

Another patient came in with multiple blood blisters, and petechiae on his arms. He was diagnosed with ITP which is a known adverse effect of the Pfizer vaccine. His platelets were literally completely wiped out. Doctors did not think it was linked to the vaccine he had 3 days earlier, and so it was not reported.

Quote:

I nursed a man in his 60’s recently that got vaxed…he had a knee replacement 3 months prior (fully healed).

Came in to hospital again due to severe bleeding and needing surgery… post-surgery his knee haemorrhaged quite badly… then got a vacc dressing…ended up nursing him again in a Rehab ward a week later… told me it happened after vaccination but surgeon didn’t report it or link it with vaccine.

Quote:

Within my workplace in a rural Emergency department I find myself as a team leader at times. I have been overwhelmed with patients post vaccination suffering side effect. Some short term such as chest pain amongst 20 -40yr olds to abdominal pain. Then the more serious long term stokes, heart attacks, guillian barre and pulmonary embolism.

For those nurses around me that have not had their vaccination yet, they are terrified!! For us that have had a reaction…..never again!

Very little are reported and knowing how a proper clinical trial is conducted for my many years at university…this roll out is terribly wrong!

I understand COVID can make you quite sick (even if I have never seen it in my nursing career) but I believe this vaccination is no better! We need to go back to the drawing board and admit defeat instead of pushing forward.

The politics running this with no medical knowledge should be ashamed!

Quote:

Again when they contacted the GP regarding the issues following the vaccine they were informed that what they had experienced the equivalent of “mild” symptoms of COVID and that was all to be expected with the vaccine. When I queried if they were going to return for their second dose, they reported they were so afraid as the GP had told them catching COVID would be much worse than what they were currently going through so they definitely needed to ensure they returned for their second dose.

Quote:

Also heard people say loss of bladder control, arthritis flare ups, eczemea and skin rashes, strange blister, out of control diabetes, unhealing wounds and enhanced pain of old injuries. A man reported that he had visual problems and thought he almost went blind for a month but went to the optometrist instead of a dr and he said he had reported it to the report link provided which he said they had “pretty much dismissed it”.

Quote:

My usual role is in Cardiology.

My lengthy career is ending this week, after decades in the acute sector.

I have seen many patients both in ED and Cardiology with vaccine SE’s .

These are LARGELY under-recognised, and RARELY reported. I have told relatives to make their own TGA reports as reporting in the acute sector is NOT HAPPENING.

Doctors are RARELY attributing the various conditions to vaccination, but when you take a history it is very easy to join the dots.

Quote:

One nurse experienced loss of sensation in both legs below the knees which eventually resolved.

Another staff member( clerical) had a mini stroke and ended up in ED.

Both these episodes were not reported as vaccine injury.

Indeed, one Physician said it definitely is not vaccine related.

Quote:

I’m a Midwife in a small rural hospital.

We recently admitted a woman who’s baby had unfortunately died in utero and was subsequently stillborn. She was in her third trimester and she’d had her 2nd dose of Pfizer just 3 days before she stopped feeling the baby moving.

When I questioned my manager if this was going to be reported to the TGA she talked to the doctor and he said no, because there was no evidence of the two being linked.

If these accounts are true, it is all pretty damning stuff, isn't it !!!

The PC and WOKE mind is demented and sick

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1633825321/0#0

And that, it what it is.

There is too much PC, and timidity [a lack of courage, to be truthful, TO SPEAK CANDIDLY, WHEN WE SHOULD] in our culture now.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2021 at 11:26pm

One more testimony.......

Quote:

If science was being respected,          .....people would be followed up properly,
and the cause of the chest pain for example would be getting investigated,
but it isnt.

This 'COVID vaccine' roll-out is a very, very sick farce.

Someone needs to be held accountable.
....perhaps, a few people !

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 6:11am

A workmates wife works in the call centre for vaccine complications.
He says it is incredible that the media and politicians are just lying through their teeth regarding the "safety" of this bio weapon. M

Vaccines in the past have been pulled from circulation with far less complications over a greater dosage number.. Not this bio weapon. It's being pushed even harder.
It's being pushed by the very people calling for a population cull.
Take at your own peril.

Now if the first two don't kill you, they're going to be introducinga lifetime of boosters, till you're dead.
One of the greatest crimes against humanity.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AQEQe19Ds4sB/

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #4 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 7:49am

Science: Do whatever it takes to avoid fooling yourself into thinking something is true that is not, or that something is not true that is.

I trust in that rather than bitchute/telegram versions of the "truth".

You're only salty because what science is telling you does not align with your worldview hence you've turned to conspiracy to explain it away.

Just like Chemtrails, just like the Flat Earth and just like Jewish Space Lasers clearing a path for high-speed rail so the Hollywood Elites can traffic children for Adrenachrome harvesting.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #5 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 7:51am

Captain Caveman wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 6:11am:
He says it is incredible that the media and politicians are just lying through their teeth regarding the "safety" of this bio weapon. M

Vaccines in the past have been pulled from circulation with far less complications over a greater dosage number.. Not this bio weapon. It's being pushed even harder.
Take at your own peril.

Now if the first two don't kill you, they're going to be introducinga lifetime of boosters, till you're dead.

Like I said, my friend's dad's workmate's dog walker's brother said the worst side effect he had was his penis increased in size, but the media aren't talking about it because the drug companies don't want you to know so they can isolate the ingredient responsible and sell it separately.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 7:53am

Yadda wrote on Oct 21st, 2021 at 9:39pm:

How do we know your "nurse" is telling the truth?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 8:09am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 7:53am:

How do we know your nameless nurse on a right-wing conspiracy site is telling the truth?

I'm curious.

There are at least 20 nurses and medical therapists on that testimony page.

They are all telling different, but very similar accounts, about suspected vaccine injuries.

e.g.
another one....from the article linked in the OP.....

Quote:

One of my colleagues in her mid 30s went home sick the day after her second Pfizer shot.

She went white and nauseaus and faint.

This was in March and she has not been back to work since (its September now).

After ages of going to Doctors etc she was diagnosed with myocarditis, she says she can hardly do anything.

She was fine and healthy before, slim, physically active and on a good diet.

Whenever the other staff talk about it, the narrative goes: oh she must have had something else before that, surely it’s not from the vaccine.

Don't want to believe any of it ?

Fine.

Deuteronomy 19:15
.....at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 8:25am

Yadda wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 8:09am:

They are all telling different, but very similar accounts, about suspected vaccine injuries.

These vaccine injuries will never, ever, be 'confirmed', because no one wants to, or will, investigate them!

Ergo [for that reason],
NO FAULT, WILL EVER BE ATTRIBUTED TO THESE 'HOLY COW' COVID VACCINES.

e.g.
A child sex abuser is interrogated [by another child sex abuser];
"Did you sexually abuse this child?"
    "No sir!"
"Then we find you innocent of the accusation."

Quote:

If science was being respected,          .....people would be followed up properly,
and the cause of the chest pain for example would be getting investigated,
but it isnt.

- from the same article, linked in the OP

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 9:45am

How do we know your nameless nurse on a right-wing conspiracy site is telling the truth?

I'm curious.

How do you know they're real people?

Could they be fake testimonials written by just one person with an anti-vax agenda?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 9:46am

SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 7:51am:

Take at your own peril.

Like I said, my friend's dad's workmate's dog walker's brother said the worst side effect he had was his penis increased in size, but the media aren't talking about it because the drug companies don't want you to know so they can isolate the ingredient responsible and sell it separately.

The vaccine is made from monkeys brains and stuff but don't let that worry you when you are ordered to bend over and take it up the ass or in the arm, after the longest lockdown in the world, having our heads slammed into the ground being told you will have no job, fined $10,000 and not allowed into the pub for not complying Australia is heading towards being the most vaccinated country in the world, just run with the pack and hope like hell we don't all start growing tails or worse in two years time, at least we will all go down together, well not all.

"The AstraZeneca vaccine uses a chimpanzee adenovirus vaccine vector. This is a harmless, weakened adenovirus that usually causes the common cold in chimpanzees. It has been genetically changed so that it is impossible for it to grow in humans." Trust is a must.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 9:48am

Johnnie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 9:46am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 7:51am:

Take at your own peril.

The vaccine is made from monkeys brains and stuff ...

Well, here's your chance to get some brains then.

What are you waiting for?

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #12 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 10:12am

*YAWN*

Bigot Yadda has been busy reading incel blogs again.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 1:32pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 9:45am:

I'm curious.

Could they be fake testimonials written by just one person with an anti-vax agenda?

I'm curious.

Everywhere, in the English speaking world, we see increasing incident reporting of COVID vaccination 'injuries'.

Including, pericarditis, myocarditis, anaphylactic reactions, Bell’s palsy, chest pains, palpitations and shortness of breath, extreme lethargy [persisting for months after vaccination],
....AND DEATH's.

I'm curious too.

Do you believe that Australian anti-vaxxers are bigger liars, than their global cohort ?

Is that it ?

Or, is the explanation simply that, all of these people [globally] are COVID-vaccine-fixated hypochondriacs, who all have overactive imaginations ?

+++++++

MUST WATCH!!! Funeral Director John O'Looney Blows the Whistle on Covid

39 min
September 16th, 2021.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gigUyK3yLtMU/

WATCH THE VIDEO !!!

This UK guy, funeral director John O'Looney, relates that early in 2020,
every time there was new business for him,
he, and others noticed, there was pressure to identify the cause of death as, the COVID virus.

BUT, there were no elevated numbers of dead people    ....at that time.

THEN, the COVID vaccinations became available, and people started getting vaccinated.

And suddenly, John O'Looney saw elevated numbers of people dying.

Q.
Had many of those people, received the COVID vaccination, before they died ?

WATCH THE VIDEO !!!, to see what funeral director John O'Looney says.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 2:15pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 1:32pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 9:45am:

I'm curious.

I'm curious.

Everywhere, in the English speaking world, we see increasing incident reporting of COVID vaccination 'injuries'.

So, I'll ask again.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print