Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
W.A. announces a statewide mandatory vaccinations (Read 1996 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
W.A. announces a statewide mandatory vaccinations
Oct 20th, 2021 at 2:22pm

W.A. announces a statewide mandatory vaccinations regime [for all workers]...

Wed, 2021-10-20
Mark McGowan [W.A.] in a daily media announcement, today,
is seen declaring that the State Government of W.A. is going to enforce,
a statewide mandatory vaccinations regime [with LARGE fines for non-compliance].

This vaccination mandate is going to apply to ALL WORKERS in W.A.

And Mark McGowan announced, that this, State Government edict,
requiring the mandatory vaccination of ALL WORKERS in W.A.,
must be enforced, by all W.A.employers.   !!!!

Mark McGowan has announced, that the State Government of W.A.,
will be attaching a $100,000 fine [for ALL employers] for non-compliance.  !!!!

THIS IS A 'STALINIST' TYPE EDICT.

How long, before our state governments are going to send us to the state Gulag camps,
IN AUSTRALIA,
for non-compliance with their edicts ?

YOU THINK THAT IT CANNOT HAPPEN ?

IS THAT WHAT YOU BELIEVE ?

Do you want to watch a scary video ?

WATCH THIS !!!!!

------ >

What Does the Shot Do to Humanity? || Dr Christiane Northrup

15 min
First published at 12:24 UTC on October 14th, 2021.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/cqBRrr3cztKd/

n.b.
At the end of her presentation, Dr Christiane Northrup is given a standing ovation [in this large venue],
by her whole audience.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: W.A. announces a statewide mandatory vaccinations
Reply #1 - Oct 20th, 2021 at 3:03pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 20th, 2021 at 2:22pm:

W.A. announces a statewide mandatory vaccinations regime [for all workers

At the end of her presentation, Dr Christiane Northrup is given a standing ovation [in this large venue],
by her whole audience.

And now for the truth...

W.A. announces occupational lists for mandatory vaccinations.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/coronavirus/all-the-jobs-on-mark-mcgowans-manda...

American fringe dwellers (mainly in the south, it appears), would give a standing ovation for the freedom to spread smallpox.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Oct 20th, 2021 at 3:16pm

Its not for all workers and I agree with it, but it should be for everyone.  I want to know that the person I am dealing with is not a filthy unvaccinated covid spreader.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 20th, 2021 at 3:57pm

rhino wrote on Oct 20th, 2021 at 3:16pm:
Its not for all workers and I agree with it, but it should be for everyone.  I want to know that the person I am dealing with is not a filthy unvaccinated covid spreader.

Do you deal with any filthy people who don't work, would you like dictator McGowan to burn an unvaxed sign into their foreheads for you.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 20th, 2021 at 4:00pm

This intemperate hatred is fuelled by the media and social media. You should pause and think for yourself a little and turn down the frothing level a notch or 10.

Those who had it and recovered are as protected in themselves as the vaccinated. And you can still catch it from a vaccinated person as well as from a recovered person. So if a vaccinated person can still pass it on to you, what are you going to rail against?

So the best way to protect everyone, including yourself, is to get vaccinated, or be someone who has recovered from it. Or go full survivalist and head for the hills.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Rosie

Reply #5 - Oct 20th, 2021 at 4:08pm

That is the sort of comment that frightens the $hit out of me, to think that this is what the human race has come to. 

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Oct 20th, 2021 at 4:13pm

Rosie wrote on Oct 20th, 2021 at 4:08pm:

That is the sort of comment that frightens the $hit out of me, to think that this is what the human race has come to. 

We should all be used to it... It's evoked by the pathogen disgust response.

It's commonly experienced as a natural recoiling when someone, you're in close proximity to, is showing clear signs of disease (e..g sores, coughing, sneezing).

You would likely have experienced the same response when standing close to someone who stinks... Or the disgust you feel when someone farts in a lift.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 20th, 2021 at 4:30pm

Frank wrote on Oct 20th, 2021 at 4:00pm:

This intemperate hatred is fuelled by the media and social media. You should pause and think for yourself a little and turn down the frothing level a notch or 10.

Those who had it and recovered are as protected in themselves as the vaccinated. And you can still catch it from a vaccinated person as well as from a recovered person. So if a vaccinated person can still pass it on to you, what are you going to rail against?

So the best way to protect everyone, including yourself, is to get vaccinated, or be someone who has recovered from it. Or go full survivalist and head for the hills.

rhino would have made an awesome camp gaurd.

all he needs is an "out of favour " group, jews or unvaxxed, doesnt really matter and then he can inflict his cruelty on them.

very sad but all too common behaviour

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #8 - Oct 20th, 2021 at 4:32pm

What the hell is a “gaurd?”

We are dealing with a pandemic.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 20th, 2021 at 4:50pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 20th, 2021 at 4:32pm:

ah, another member of the smug intellectual elite. i doubt you'd be a gaurd. i picture you more as a martin borman type

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Oct 20th, 2021 at 4:52pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Oct 20th, 2021 at 3:03pm:
Yadda wrote on Oct 20th, 2021 at 2:22pm:

W.A. announces a statewide mandatory vaccinations regime [for all workers

by her whole audience.

And now for the truth...

W.A. announces occupational lists for mandatory vaccinations.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/coronavirus/all-the-jobs-on-mark-mcgowans-manda...

American fringe dwellers (mainly in the south, it appears), would give a standing ovation for the freedom to spread smallpox.

north,

That MSM article, is based upon information from
1/ a W.A. government PRESS RELEASE and
2/ [some of] what Premier Mark McGowan revealed in his public media announcement.

If i had my hands on a full transcript of the premiers public media announcement, i'd be able to explain why i said, what i said in my OP post.

I am looking for it [the full transcript of the premiers media announcement] now, but i also have other chores to do.

"....Mark McGowan has ordered 75 per cent of WA’s workforce to get vaccinated or face a possible $20,000."

north,

In the PERTHNOW article, there is no mention of a $100,000 fine for non-compliance by employers.

Am i incorrect in that too ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #11 - Oct 20th, 2021 at 5:01pm

Yes. I'd like everyone to have the community spirit to do what should be done but it is not a world ending event to have some unvaxed and their lives are their problem. I'll be vaxxed  and I'll hope 99% of others will too. No point spinning out over a minority. The % vaccinated, double and single, goes up every day.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #12 - Oct 20th, 2021 at 5:05pm

aquascoot wrote on Oct 20th, 2021 at 4:50pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 20th, 2021 at 4:32pm:

ah, another member of the smug intellectual elite. i doubt you'd be a gaurd. i picture you more as a martin borman type

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 20th, 2021 at 5:05pm

Yep.

100% agree.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Oct 20th, 2021 at 5:42pm

aquascoot wrote on Oct 20th, 2021 at 4:30pm:

rhino would have made an awesome camp gaurd.

all he needs is an "out of favour " group, jews or unvaxxed, doesnt really matter and then he can inflict his cruelty on them.

very sad but all too common behaviour

You need to lay off the watermelon wine and the endless stream of docs on the rise of Hitler and the Third Reich.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print