Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Grand Mufti hosts Taliban (Read 1187 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Grand Mufti hosts Taliban
Reply #15 - Oct 14th, 2021 at 6:03pm

Sounds like a comfy little sinecure:-

"Australian Federation of Islamic Councils treasurer, Keysar Trad."

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #16 - Oct 14th, 2021 at 6:38pm

Gordon wrote on Oct 14th, 2021 at 5:57pm:
If Trad and his ilk got their way with you, you'd be hung from a crane or chucked off a building.

Now you're CONFUSING the room

Don't forget which party harbours the DEEPER obsession
- and 'rubbing one out' routine while frothing at the mouth with his TEDIOUS talk of man to child penetration

(albeit, heterosexual, man to child penetration)

At least I'M legal

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #17 - Oct 14th, 2021 at 7:13pm

Gordon wrote on Oct 14th, 2021 at 5:57pm:
Homosexuality is 'an aberration and a major sin and has always been forbidden'

Leviticus ?

Not that EITHER gives me any sleepless nights

As an ATHIEST, I think ALL organised religion is pretty F**CKED
- and a last refuge for cowards and hypocrites

What do the Torah, Christian Bible and Queran
say about the worlds largest paedophile network ?

The Roman Catholic Congregation ?

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #18 - Oct 14th, 2021 at 7:23pm

The sex tourist is deluded. Off you go then, travel around Afghanistan or any strict Muslim country as an openly gay man and see how that works out for you.

I'll pay for your ticket, which will only need to be one way.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2021/sep/20/taliban-lgbtq-afghans...

IBI

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Oct 14th, 2021 at 7:24pm

Heard on tonights news that the Taliban will not be hosted at this conference.  Saw all sorts of talking heads giving reasons for and against but in my not so humble opinion they should have been allowed to attend.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant and allowing these people to speak gives everyone the chance to see exactly what they are. Banning them on the other hand, only drives them underground and can also give them an air of legitimacy to the easily influenced and the tinfoil hat mob. 

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #20 - Oct 14th, 2021 at 7:58pm

The Grand Mufti is not sunlight.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 15th, 2021 at 10:28am

Frank wrote on Oct 14th, 2021 at 11:41am:
Gordon wrote on Oct 14th, 2021 at 10:42am:
Valkie wrote on Oct 14th, 2021 at 9:30am:
This is the face of "moderate" muzzos they dont want us to see.

They all secretly love the Taliban and its ways.

All MUZZOS are simply terrorists in hiding.

Actually no, this is what they believe and put in plain sight.

Hate to think what they hide

Nothing. They are simply culturally confident about Islam in an unflinching way unimaginable for most Westerners.
Westerners find it impossible to be comparably confident about their own culture. Those Westerners who are confident about Western culture are called racists, colonialists, far-right, Euro-centric, monocultural.  Muslims who are confident about Islam are called 'vibrant, diverse, multicultural'.

Could not have said it any better.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Oct 15th, 2021 at 10:29am

Ayn Marx wrote on Oct 14th, 2021 at 1:00pm:
Nothing. They are simply culturally confident about Islam in an unflinching way unimaginable for most Westerners.

Just as true believers of the non-muslim kind are ‘culturally confident’ about their theological delusions.

Hardly comparable .... & you know it.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Oct 15th, 2021 at 10:31am

Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 14th, 2021 at 3:44pm:
How can we deport that scab Keysar Trad? Crickey he's a pain in the arse. He wants to meet the Taliban to talk about womens' rights ... like hell he does!

Yeah ... couldn't be a bigger contradiction/lie.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Oct 15th, 2021 at 10:33am

buzzanddidj wrote on Oct 14th, 2021 at 5:38pm:
Valkie wrote on Oct 14th, 2021 at 3:28pm:

Just as true believers of the non-muslim kind are ‘culturally confident’ about their theological delusions.

But they don't go around screaming for beheadings, murder, jihad, destruction or murder of people like muzzos do.

That's the difference.

I think the royal family of Saudi Arabia -
close friends of the Windsor's

and 
big trading partners of Australia
- deserve a little more credit than you've afforded them

The country performed at least 158 executions in 2015, at least 154 in 2016, at least 146 in 2017, 149 executions in 2018, 184 executions in 2019, and 27 executions in 2020

A 2018 report by the European Saudi Organization for Human Rights (ESOHR) asserts that the number of beheadings in the kingdom
during the first quarter of 2018 rose by over 70 percent compared to the same period in 2017

A
public beheading
will typically take place around 9 a.m. The convicted person is walked to a court yard near the court-house and kneels in front of the executioner. A police official announces the crimes committed by the person and the beheading takes place. The executioner uses a sword known as a sulthan to remove the condemned person's head from his or her body at the neck

What terrorist organisation can beat THAT ?

Well known that they sponsor Wahabbist terrorism globally.

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #25 - Oct 15th, 2021 at 10:58am

But they don't go around screaming for beheadings, murder, jihad, destruction or murder of people like muzzos do.

Not at this point in time but historically they did. Instance the Spanish Inquisition. However, if fundamentalists of any kind, Jewish, Christian, Hindu et al gain sufficient political influence or power again, run for cover.

Instance :- "You shall acknowledge no God but me. . . . You are destroyed, Israel. . . . The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open." (Hosea 13:4, 9, 16 )

"Similarly, if a Shudra occupies the same seat as a Brahmin, he is to be punished by branding his waist (with hot rod) or getting his buttocks cut! "(Manusmriti, VIII: 281)
« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2021 at 11:04am by Ayn Marx »  

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Oct 15th, 2021 at 11:18am

Ayn Marx wrote on Oct 15th, 2021 at 10:58am:

Not at this point in time but historically they did. Instance the Spanish Inquisition. However, if fundamentalists of any kind, Jewish, Christian, Hindu et al gain sufficient political influence or power again, run for cover.

Instance :- "You shall acknowledge no God but me. . . . You are destroyed, Israel. . . . The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open." (Hosea 13:4, 9, 16 )

"Similarly, if a Shudra occupies the same seat as a Brahmin, he is to be punished by branding his waist (with hot rod) or getting his buttocks cut! "(Manusmriti, VIII: 281)

Other religions have reformed.... Islam remains in the 7th Century.

The only thing it has reformed is the Taquiya & how it's applied to make money from non believers....

i.e. the global Halal Certification scam.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Oct 15th, 2021 at 7:13pm

Nothing new for the Islamic State of Bankistan... ISOB... somebody explain to me the need Australia had for such people?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #28 - Oct 15th, 2021 at 7:58pm

Some folks call him Sling Trad, I call him Keysar Trad, MmmHmmm.

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Oct 16th, 2021 at 1:45am

Well.... Islam is a nation without borders... why would they not host the Taliban?

Remember that I'm the one who mooted the idea that those who pledge allegiance to Islamism should forfeit their Australian citizenship...

You may argue that Catholicism is also a nation without borders.... but it does accept our secular form of government, whereas Islamism does not... huge difference....

Thinking caps on, people....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print