Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Gladys resigns
Reply #151 - Oct 21st, 2021 at 4:36pm

Labor majority government wrote on Oct 21st, 2021 at 7:58am:
Guilty

absolutely she is

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #152 - Oct 25th, 2021 at 11:16am

Friendly Jordies on Gladys’ resignation

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Oct 25th, 2021 at 8:02pm

she resigned because of her corrupt dealing with her boyfriend and the grants to the gun club  ... the funny thing is her replacement was also up to his neck in that deal ... he signed everything off

he might end up being NSW's shortest term premier  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Labor majority government
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 7:34am

Will she be running in tones old seat now she has displayed how corrupt she is , surely a perfect fit in with the rest of the crooks

Pack ya bags rightards

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #155 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 8:06am

I thought that as well, however hearing bits of the ICAC hearings on the radio yesterday, I think she will come out of this badly scarred!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #156 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 9:32am

Redmond Neck wrote on Oct 29th, 2021 at 8:06am:
I thought that as well, however hearing bits of the ICAC hearings on the radio yesterday, I think she will come out of this badly scarred!

Just saw it on TV.
They had telephone intercepts of her phone calls and SMS messages.
She referred to her lover as family in an sms.
You would think such messages would be private?
Instead - they are broadcast on TV.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #157 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 11:09am

I thought the bf was a slick operator:-

Gladys:- "Oh - the $10m for that thing-o was signed off on last week."

Daryl:- "Oh - that's the first stage... the second stage still needs funding..."

If she was genuinely smart, and not just a party lifetime hack who never held a real job, that should have been a red flag right there. Same deal - if she had been smart and not etc, she would not have kept the relationship secret while all these deals were being struck... that's a red flag for anyone straight away.

This is the quality of people we put into well-paid public office with perks and cash for life.

Think your vote over carefully next time around, people.  Use your brains, and you wouldn't vote for any of them.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 11:19am

Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 25th, 2021 at 11:16am:
Friendly Jordies on Gladys’ resignation

The best bit was the truest - the dopey sheila saying they just didn't understand it... they certainly don't!! ... and saying that 'we' needed Gladys more than ever etc.  Like the Pacific Highway upgrade, standing there when the nearly last stretch was opened does not mean she took a shovel for 22 years to build that sucker... or that she stood endless double shifts in hospitals caring for the Covid sick and jabbing people's arms... she effectively did nothing but stand in front of the cameras every damned day.

Shows how utterly unthinking and stupid people are.. totally agree with that dopey sheila - they just don't understand it... even when it hits them like a runaway train.

Certainly bring a whole new perspective to the table, these women.... make the state more profitable (sure, sure) .... perspective is how to enrich the existing corruption, self-interest and stupidity and turn it into more of a free-for-all than it was with blokes.

Time to put a stop to this feminist insanity.

ADDs:- Good to see someone else catching on to the St Gladys/St Julia etc idea that I've been throwing in front of yez for years now...  poor little girly saints picked on by big bad men while making off with lifetime riches and luxury.

Time you lot all woke up, methinks, stopped listening to this sh1t and got a grip on reality.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 12:55pm

And the hits just keep on coming......

https://au.news.yahoo.com/gladys-berejiklian-trial-170m-funding-bombshell-maguir...

"I’ve already got you the Wagga hospital ... I just spoke to Dom (Perrottet), and I said just put the 140 in the budget. And he said no worries, he just does what I ask him to," she says in a 17 minute phone call to Mr Maguire played during the ICAC hearing.

"It’s meant to be 170," he replies.

"Whatever it is, 170 … he’s putting it in whatever it is, ok?"

That's $170m people.... interesting that they're now calling an ICAC inquiry a Trial..... pointing the way ahead, d'ya think?

And now St Dominic is in it up to his skinny scrawny neck.... oh, it feels good to watch this one unfold...... though at least it was for a hospital, so they say.... probably 80% vanished into 'administrative costs' and feather-bedding for chosen people down there in Wagga and Tumut....

**Pulls up camp chair for fireside chat**

"You see, son - these people don't even realise that when they are splashing your money around like confetti, they are doing it in a corrupt manner.  To them this is just normal business after the manner of Der Fuhrer - they do - after all - mistake their position for one of absolute control and command rather than one of service to the people and state (or country).  Just goes to show we choose the absolute wrong people to be our politicians....

Now here's another pearl for ya - got a letter today from Australia Post - what once was anyway - and they want me to pay them $102 for a continuing mail re-direction - no bloody wonder they can afford to give out $79 million in 'bonuses' to their favoured mates in the upside down pyramid - while screwing over the general public and the contractors they use now... Seventy Nine Million - that'd buy you a lot of workers.... so clearly 'privatisation' creates unemployment, eh?"
« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2021 at 1:05pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #160 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 1:15pm

Quote:
.........  Just a quick reminder of the major revelations from this morning.

Gladys Berejiklian promised to “fix” a grievance Daryl Maguire had about the lack of money for projects he wanted in the 2018 budget. She boasted that she’d secured him $170m in five minutes for a Wagga Wagga hospital and said the then treasurer Dominic Perrottet would just do whatever she wants.

Berejiklian denied she ever suspected Maguire of corrupt conduct, despite him boasting that he was going to resolve a $1.5m debt through a land deal near western Sydney airport.

She said she’d not disclosed her relationship with Maguire because the relationship wasn’t significant enough. A text message showed she described him as part of her “family”. She said really he had been more like part of her “love circle”, but not family in the way that her mother and sisters were.

She has denied giving special treatment to Maguire in relation to two key grants to the Australian Clay Target Association and the Riverina Conservatorium of Music. Maguire had advocated for both. Berejiklian had some involvement in overseeing the grants. She had not disclosed her relationship to Maguire to her colleagues.

Berejiklian told Maguire she would delay sacking an official so the official could fix Maguire’s concerns about the conservatorium funding.          ......

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2021/oct/29/gladys-berejiklian-i...

She should have her salary and benefits 'clawed back.'

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 1:47pm

She's got amnesia, she only caught the affliction recently, somewhere between leaving Office and ICAC questioning, poor dear. Unfortunately people who are prone to be a little too "full of themselves", are also prone to "fail" ...... except when a steady politician's pension is available for life

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #162 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 5:32pm

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 11:45pm

Every day gets worse and even the tame media are howling for blood.... (time for the victim card - ethnic and female)...

That was the one I couldn't place exactly - this conservatorium of music... How Much TF does the Wagga district need a conservatorium of music?  What music and how many will actually attend there?

Footnote:-  As usual, the majority of funding will go to 'preferred contractors' and into 'administrative costs', and only about 20% MAX will end up where it was supposed to go.

As for Tumut Hospital - not so long ago I looked at buying five adjacent town blocks with buildings/coffee shop on them - for $150k.  And funding?  Another gold toilet for the CEO -another useless leech who holds meetings - or similar, and PharkAll for real services to the community.

What Decisions Of Actual Note Do Any Of These 'CEOs' Actually Make?  Sweet... Fanny.... Addams.

Adds:-

"The then-Wagga Wagga MP then criticised the corruption watchdog and joked it was probably listening in on their call.

It was.

"Big brother, you know, they can tap into every phone conversation there is, absolutely unfettered power," Mr Maguire said."

WTF did they think they were using at that time?  Fettered power?
« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2021 at 11:54pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Oct 29th, 2021 at 11:53pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 29th, 2021 at 5:32pm:

Loving this one more by the day.... me old mate down near Central Coast will be laughing himself silly...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print