Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
No To Nuclear Submarines (Read 2547 times)
Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Re: No To Nuclear Submarines
Reply #45 - Oct 3rd, 2021 at 2:53am

Jasin wrote on Oct 2nd, 2021 at 9:33pm:
Australia. We'll give you instructions on how to build Nuke Subs and you will fight as the USA's Foreign Legion mercenaries and replace the ego-bruised French.

USA replaces Germany
Australia replaces France
Oceania replaces Italy
...Britain gets crucified by a united Islam/Israel Empire. Cheesy

Over 40 and still living with your mother, I see

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Oct 3rd, 2021 at 3:51am

Marla wrote on Oct 3rd, 2021 at 2:53am:
Jasin wrote on Oct 2nd, 2021 at 9:33pm:
Australia. We'll give you instructions on how to build Nuke Subs and you will fight as the USA's Foreign Legion mercenaries and replace the ego-bruised French.

USA replaces Germany
Australia replaces France
Oceania replaces Italy
...Britain gets crucified by a united Islam/Israel Empire. Cheesy

Over 40 and still living with your mother, I see

Oh look, another repetitive dull cliche remark from someone with the fashion sense of a body bag and the imagination of a maggot saying "Stroke, stroke - the log turns over." in a toilet bowl.

Men around the world would rather have their Mums live with them, than being awarded with going slopes on you - even for free. Women like you only reach the status of garden ornament left on a neighbour's front yard... especially one they don't like.

I won't even say "Go take your Meds" because you're so stupid, that you're probably sucking on your own used tampon thinking its a cure against your lack of wit.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #47 - Oct 3rd, 2021 at 4:05am

Jasin wrote on Oct 3rd, 2021 at 3:51am:
Men around the world would rather have their Mums live with them...

Grin Grin

The incel battle cry.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #48 - Oct 3rd, 2021 at 4:21am

Marla wrote on Oct 3rd, 2021 at 4:05am:

Grin Grin

The incel battle cry.

All men should look after their parents, rather than send them into Aged Care Facilities like yours are.
But hey, they saw how you live and put themselves away voluntarily.
Sounds like you can't get a guy that can afford to look after his and your oldies.
Sounds like you can't get a guy at all, quite frankly.
You're so ugly and filthy, like a beaten mongolian horse whore, that the world blames you for this Global Disease going around.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #49 - Oct 3rd, 2021 at 4:25am

Jasin wrote on Oct 3rd, 2021 at 4:21am:
Marla wrote on Oct 3rd, 2021 at 4:05am:

Grin Grin

The incel battle cry.

All men should look after their parents, rather than send them into Aged Care Facilities like yours are.
But hey, they saw how you live and put themselves away voluntarily.
Sounds like you can't get a guy that can afford to look after his and your oldies.
Sounds like you can't get a guy at all, quite frankly.
You're so ugly and filthy, like a beaten mongolian horse whore, that the world blames you for this Global Disease going around.

Grin Grin

All this and over 40, too.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Oct 3rd, 2021 at 5:34am

zzzzzz Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #51 - Oct 4th, 2021 at 2:58pm

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #52 - Oct 4th, 2021 at 9:47pm

It would be nice if this nuke sub purchase kickstarted a nuclear industry here. Why the hell just export yellowcake?

Small, modular reactors might be a nice fit with a mostly renewable energy grid.

Nuclear is safe—if you don’t let idiots do stupid things with reactors or put a reactor in a tectonically active region subject to tsunami.

I hope, with some basis in fact, that fusion will be commercially feasible soon, inside a decade but am happy to have some fission reactors—as long as coal and gasfired generators can be retired.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Oct 5th, 2021 at 12:12am

Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 4th, 2021 at 9:47pm:
It would be nice if this nuke sub purchase kickstarted a nuclear industry here. Why the hell just export yellowcake?

Small, modular reactors might be a nice fit with a mostly renewable energy grid.

Nuclear is safe—if you don’t let idiots do stupid things with reactors or put a reactor in a tectonically active region subject to tsunami.

I hope, with some basis in fact, that fusion will be commercially feasible soon, inside a decade but am happy to have some fission reactors—as long as coal and gasfired generators can be retired.

We could fit it up on the Faropen Plains area, and then hand it to the Kaffir ...... national parks held in trust for all, you know, so we hand it to a bunch of layabouts....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #54 - Oct 5th, 2021 at 5:33am

Honest government ad:

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Labor majority government
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Oct 5th, 2021 at 9:11am

Nothing will come of it , just scomao trying to stay relevant. Boot this mob out

Pack ya bags rightards

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #56 - Oct 5th, 2021 at 9:20am

I'm glad we turfed that escalating French dud sub project.
Our former enemies Germany & Nihon would have been a better choice than our French ally's contract.
But for a nice sum - USA (along with the UK) gets to sell us more guns.
"While Australians & John Howard go mad at American Citizens and their guns. Scomo goes and buys some more 'weapons of mass destruction' from the USA... spending big on WAR, spending little on Medical - besides handing out fines for his war chest for people not wearing a mask."

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Oct 6th, 2021 at 8:47pm

These are not 'weapons of mass destruction' - they are attack submarines used to counter weapons of mass destruction.... and it is those purveying mass destruction, and who possess the ability to unleash it, and who have threatened to do so, who are complaining that someone might have the means to foil their evil intentions...

Something wrong with some of you people?

Get with it!!

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

P.S.  Would you have the same problem with our destroyers etc having enormous anti-submarine capability, or becoming more capable in delivering it?  Or our maritime recon aircraft?  If they spot a hostile nuke about to launch - you reckon they shouldn't have the ability to attack and destroy it?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print