Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: Did you vote for poofter marriage?
*** This poll has now closed ***

Yes    
  0 (0.0%)
No    
  6 (100.0%)

Total votes: 6
« Created by: Bobby. on: Apr 15th, 2022 at 5:03pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 15
Send Topic Print
Transgenderism (Read 11509 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Transgenderism
Sep 10th, 2021 at 11:03am

Judith Butler: ‘We need to rethink the category of woman’
Jules Gleeson
The author of the ground-breaking book Gender Trouble says we should not be surprised when the category of women expands to include trans women

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/sep/07/judith-butler-interview-gen...

Readers are challenged to read through it without flinching repeatedly.

How the Guardian became the Pravda of the trans movement
It censored its interview with Judith Butler when an inconvenient truth emerged about a trans sex offender.

Rather than challenging Gleeson’s dishonestly framed question, Butler opined that ‘anti-gender ideology is one of the dominant strains of fascism in our times’. Over three paragraphs of bollock-munchingly dull pontification, the esteemed academic confirmed what 4Chan trolls have always claimed – that ordinary, grassroots feminists are in fact ‘feminazis'.

Whether she accepts the term or not, Butler is one of the founders of the modern woke movement. Activists like the Antifa mob outside the Wi Spa are its shock troops. And the Guardian has become little more than its Pravda.
https://www.spiked-online.com/2021/09/09/how-the-guardian-became-the-pravda-of-t...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Transgenderism
Reply #1 - Sep 14th, 2021 at 10:16am

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 14th, 2021 at 10:18am

This real, or rather, 'real'.

Street Sweeper Operator (Non-male Identified Position)
Non-male applicants only

Permanent Position, with flexibility for full time, part time, job share and flexible hours
Salary circa $63k p.a + super
Council’s workforce strategy is focused on achieving a diverse and inclusive organisation that reflects our community. To help remove barriers, we are actively identifying some positions, in recognition that some groups are underrepresented in areas of our workforce.

This action constitutes a special measure under the Special Measure Provision, Section 12 (1) of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (Vic). Special measures aim to foster greater equality by supporting groups of people who face, or have faced, entrenched discrimination so they can have similar access to opportunities as others in the community.

This position is specifically identified for people who identify as non-male (including women, non-binary and gender nonconforming people).

About Darebin City Council
Located in Melbourne’s northern suburbs, Darebin City Council is home to one of the largest, most diverse communities in terms of culture, language, religion, socio-economic background, occupation, and housing needs. The city has one of the largest populations of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander residents in metropolitan Melbourne. Our Vision is for a community that works together to advance community life.

About the Role
An exciting position has become available for a street sweeper operator to join our Street Cleansing  Cheesy day shift team. As a Street Sweeper operator, you will make a positive contribution to maintaining a high level of cleanliness and general appearance of footpaths, nature strips, roads, car parks and right of ways.

The focus of the day shift group is to clean and mechanically sweep residential streets, shop fronts, hard waste pick up, dumped rubbish collection, and laneway  cleaning.
Safely operate and maintain a mechanical street sweeping vehicle
Carry out manual cleaning of streets in conjunction with the mechanical street cleaning process
Promote a positive public image and customer focus when communicating with residents and business owners

Skills and Experience
Medium Rigid truck licence License
Previous experience operating a street sweeping vehicle is desirable but not essential

Culture

As a progressive leader in Local Government, Darebin City Council is passionate about social inclusion, sustainability, engagement and service excellence. We are proud of the diversity of our workforce and recognise the strength this provides in meeting the needs of the community we serve. We are committed to upholding a positive and supportive work environment that values the contribution of all employees and treats all employees with dignity and respect.

https://www.darebin.vic.gov.au/About-Council/Careers/Current-vacancies

Because evil patriarchal males have been HOGGING the street sweeper privilege.  Cheesy Cheesy

Naturally, the ad reeks of the sjw terminology. Vomitorious.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 16th, 2021 at 12:15pm

New remake of the 1950's horror movie Them to be titled Them/They

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2021 at 3:31pm

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 7th, 2021 at 5:22pm

I am a woman.

I am not a uterus-holder, a vulva-owner, a person with a front-hole or a body with a womb.

I am a woman. A natural woman, thank you, Carole King!

The Language Police want to erase the word — woman. They expect us to give it up without a fight. Considering the majority of Australian women still take their husband’s surname after marriage, ditching the label ‘woman’ will be a cinch.

Only last week, the Lancet medical journal described women as “bodies with vaginas” on the cover of their latest issue.

Lancet overcompensated in pursuit of inclusivity and ended up dehumanising women and reducing them to mere vessels used for sex and childbirth. The backlash was immediate and fierce — but is it any wonder that these missteps occur when there is such enormous pressure to continuously self-censor and say the right thing.

I understand the intention of political correctness is to protect minority groups and end bigotry and discrimination but, unfortunately, it does the opposite because people stop speaking up in fear of being persecuted by the herd and conformity becomes the safest option.

It’s fantastic that transgender people feel included and respected when gender-neutral words are used (and I’m not being smart-arsey or condescending) but we don’t need to erase women, who account for 50% of the world population, in the process.

The word “woman” means a lot to me and it traces back to my mother’s womb and my grandmother’s womb and my great-grandmother’s womb. I come from a lineage of kickass women — women that gave birth, women that lost their children to tragedy, women who ran businesses and women who survived extreme poverty.

For me, the word “woman” also contains so many of my personal struggles within it’s core; the debilitating periods I have each month due to Endometriosis, my sexual assault and my ability to earn a buck doing what I love, a privilege that wasn’t available to the women who came before me.

The word “woman” may be exclusive to trans people. But the terms “vulva-owner” and “birthing parent” are exclusive of women and invalidate our lived experiences and that of the women who journeyed before us.
https://www.spectator.com.au/2021/10/i-am-a-woman-and-proud-of-it/

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 7th, 2021 at 5:24pm

Frank wrote on Oct 7th, 2021 at 5:22pm:
https://spectatorau.imgix.net/content/uploads/2021/10/Snip20211005_2.png

I am a woman.

I am not a uterus-holder, a vulva-owner, a person with a front-hole or a body with a womb.

I am a woman. A natural woman, thank you, Carole King!

The Language Police want to erase the word — woman. They expect us to give it up without a fight. Considering the majority of Australian women still take their husband’s surname after marriage, ditching the label ‘woman’ will be a cinch.

Only last week, the Lancet medical journal described women as “bodies with vaginas” on the cover of their latest issue.

Lancet overcompensated in pursuit of inclusivity and ended up dehumanising women and reducing them to mere vessels used for sex and childbirth. The backlash was immediate and fierce — but is it any wonder that these missteps occur when there is such enormous pressure to continuously self-censor and say the right thing.

I understand the intention of political correctness is to protect minority groups and end bigotry and discrimination but, unfortunately, it does the opposite because people stop speaking up in fear of being persecuted by the herd and conformity becomes the safest option.

It’s fantastic that transgender people feel included and respected when gender-neutral words are used (and I’m not being smart-arsey or condescending) but we don’t need to erase women, who account for 50% of the world population, in the process.

The word “woman” means a lot to me and it traces back to my mother’s womb and my grandmother’s womb and my great-grandmother’s womb. I come from a lineage of kickass women — women that gave birth, women that lost their children to tragedy, women who ran businesses and women who survived extreme poverty.

For me, the word “woman” also contains so many of my personal struggles within it’s core; the debilitating periods I have each month due to Endometriosis, my sexual assault and my ability to earn a buck doing what I love, a privilege that wasn’t available to the women who came before me.

The word “woman” may be exclusive to trans people. But the terms “vulva-owner” and “birthing parent” are exclusive of women and invalidate our lived experiences and that of the women who journeyed before us.
https://www.spectator.com.au/2021/10/i-am-a-woman-and-proud-of-it/

So now blokes with pricks are 'women' and real women are mere 'bodies with cervixes'.

IP Logged

Jim Lahey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Lisa's Merc
Reply #7 - Oct 7th, 2021 at 5:34pm

Does anyone really care?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 9th, 2021 at 1:04pm

Jim Lahey wrote on Oct 7th, 2021 at 5:34pm:
Does anyone really care?

Yes.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 10th, 2021 at 4:22pm

Boris, WTF???

Carrie Antoinette, some call her. Or, less generously, Princess Nut Nut – that was apparently her nickname among Carrie-sceptics like Dominic Cummings in Downing St. She does seem to have a worrying amount of political influence over her husband. Witness his inability yesterday to give a straight answer to the question of whether it’s right to say only women have cervixes.‘Biology is very important, but’ – but! – ‘we’ve had a system now in our country for many, many years in which people can change gender’, he mumbled. I’m sorry, but if you can’t answer GCSE-level questions about biology, why should we believe you can run a country as big and complex as the UK? Political and moral fissures are opening up between the Boris set and the working classes who generously, and temporarily, put it into power. And that is in no small part thanks to Carrie Antoinette and the impact she has on her famously flighty ideological chameleon of a husband.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Oct 10th, 2021 at 8:37pm

Frank wrote on Sep 14th, 2021 at 10:18am:

This real, or rather, 'real'.

Street Sweeper Operator (Non-male Identified Position)
Non-male applicants only

frank,

Wouldn't placing such an employment advt. be illegal today ?

Being blatantly discriminatory,     ...against WHITE, HETROSEXUAL, MALES ?        Tongue

As though we are diseased, or something !!!

What about my feelings !!!

Someone ought to challenge it.   ???

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 10th, 2021 at 8:56pm

The only demographic you can safely discriminate against are white hetero men.
And, increasingly, women, thanks to the rabid trans crazies.

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #12 - Oct 11th, 2021 at 8:00am

Frank wrote on Oct 10th, 2021 at 8:56pm:

But nobody’s forcing you to have it off with either group.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #13 - Oct 11th, 2021 at 12:17pm

I'm undecided about it.... mental illness or genuine issue?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #14 - Oct 11th, 2021 at 12:19pm

Frank wrote on Oct 10th, 2021 at 8:56pm:

Even the poofs want the term 'front bottom' (yuk) and disparagingly refer to 'the breeders'....

Wonder what their mothers think....... a little horse-whipping never hurt nobody...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 15
Send Topic Print