Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Hundreds join Perth rally over Afghanistan (Read 2000 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Hundreds join Perth rally over Afghanistan
Aug 22nd, 2021 at 3:29pm

Hundreds join Perth rally over Afghanistan humanitarian crisis after more evacuation flights confirmed Smiley

It appears the people are ignoring the cries from the Islamophobes.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  What a shame, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hundreds join Perth rally over Afghanistan
Reply #1 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 4:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 3:29pm:
Hundreds join Perth rally over Afghanistan humanitarian crisis after more evacuation flights confirmed Smiley

It appears the people are ignoring the cries from the Islamophobes.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  What a shame, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What does this protest prove? At the moment all that can be done is being done.   Roll Eyes

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 4:37pm

whilst I fully support the reasons for their rally, now is not a good time for anyone to be holding rallies for any reason. It's just stupid to hold a rally with Covid Delta running riot.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #3 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 5:00pm

Great
A bunch of moronic dole bludging islamophiles go around spreading a dangerious virus to bring a deadly disease into the population.

What a great idea.

And all this so we can bring even more deadbeat, criminal, fanatical muzzo nutcases into civilization.

We really have a self destruct mentality .........

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 5:06pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 5:00pm:
And all this so we can bring even more deadbeat, criminal, fanatical muzzo nutcases into civilization.

those guys put their lives, and that of their families,on the line to help our boys in the war against the taliban. Which is a lot more than you've ever done you vile excuse for a waste of oxygen

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #5 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 5:43pm

Bring Afghanistan here. What could possibly go wrong?

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 5:57pm

It appears the people are ignoring the cries from the Islamophobes.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  What a shame, hey?

You're nothing but a stirrer and shoving it in our face you pompous creep ... do you get some sort of weird pleasure out of maintaining division in the community with your undemocratic rigidity?

Thankfully there probably won't be anymore of these stupid foreign incursions where the only pattern is "win-lose" ... the enemy wins, and we lose

It's counter intuitive to all that we've been taught. Each and every one of us admit the Taliban are barbaric sadists, yet they are the big winners from our Afghanistan incursion

Hopefully the Libs and Labs will finally wake up from their "We are past our use-by date" mentality and make a few changes to their psyches

Your lefty mates here are more interested in preventing Covid spreading ... but no, not you, you're only interested in bringing more Covid in via asylum seekers from a country that is riddled with Covid, and isolation has proved to be inadequate for non-English speakers. Just look at Canterbury/Bankstown in Sydney, nearly 2,000 cases and rising

You're a rigid zealot of the highest order, there's no other way to describe you and your undemocratic infected brain

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 6:08pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 5:06pm:

those guys put their lives, and that of their families,on the line to help our boys in the war against the taliban. Which is a lot more than you've ever done you vile excuse for a waste of oxygen

I hope you have proof that none of them will turn against Robert-Smith to help in the push to have him convicted, or to denigrate him for being Anglo Aussie just to assist "SBS" multiculturalism 

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 6:10pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  More ad hominem insults.  I want Australians to accept one another, not be divided by childish hatred and in this Islamophobia. You rabbit on about democracy.  Well here we have a perfect example of the people voting, "No!"  Clearly and resoundingly to your calls to reject Muslims.  Oh, how terrible, hey?  Must be a bugger to have your Xenophobic Islamophobic hatred shoved back you.  The only zealot here is yourself with your rigid hatred of anybody who you declare to be, "different".  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2021 at 10:40pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 7:56pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 6:08pm:

I hope you have proof that none of them will turn against Robert-Smith to help in the push to have him convicted, or to denigrate him for being Anglo Aussie just to assist "SBS" multiculturalism 

WTF are you on about now? Stay off the drugs.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #10 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 8:39pm

Traitors are traitors.
Traitors to their own, you expect them to be honorable when they get here?
You are the sort that terrorists just love to hoodwink.

Muzzos are muzzos, they lie they cheat, they commit crime.
Its their cult and we should never allow it into our civilization.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 9:16pm

Afghans and Bbwians.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 10:42pm

Bertie wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 9:16pm:

Afghans and Bbwians.

Better them than a tired old transvestite endlessly flapping his skirts in order to attract attention, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #13 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 11:03pm

So, these evacuations are being carried out because the evacuees are Muslim? Not because they are having their lives threatened by the Taliban? Or because they are not Afghani and work as aid workers?

Strangely, for the last year, we have had figures upwards of 30,000 people overseas who want to get home to Australia. But, they cannot get home because of an international lockout and the effects of a trickling return of arrivals who have to spend 2 weeks in quarantine.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 12:12am

From Brians link

Quote:
"If they're talking about Sharia, we want real Sharia law to be practiced, not the Taliban version of Sharia."

How does the taliban version of sharia law differ from Saudi Arabia or Al Shaabab in Somalia or Boko Haram in Nigeria or the Islamic state or even Iran?

What part of sharia law with the taliban is unislamic is it zero zip zilch?

Pew Survey had 99% support from Afghans in making sharia law the law of the land.
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-...

download_037.jpg (9 KB | 4 )
download_037.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #15 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 7:42am

The sad truth of islam.

From the day they are born, children are indoctrinated into believing that Allah is the one true god and that everyone else are pagans and must be murdered because they dont believe.

Daily rituals of bowing and mind numbing mantras to their god reinforce that belief continually.

Anyone, ANYONE who dares to question ANYTHING about this cult are either tortured or killed, along with their families.
Leaving the cult is forbidden and brings death to them and their family members.

There is no open discussion, only pure enforced pilgrimage to this god who promotes murder, rape and torture of infidels (non-believers)

Now, all this is done for what?
All the hardships, murder, torture and poverty in this life is for one reason.
They sacrifice their wealth, pleasure, joy and life for a mythical afterlife.
To be given a wondrous afterlife with 40 virgins (what about the women, do they get virgins for their sacrifices?)

How many have actually seen this afterlife?
How many have come back to extol the virtues of this life after death?

So, they are murdering, torturing and punishing people for what?
A dream some sociopath, lying, murderer, self confessed pedophile told them so?

Think about this.
This cowardly prophet RAN AWAY AND HID UNDER HIS BED when his enemies were after him.
He then later, probably in an attempt to hide his cowardly sins, went and destroyed those who kept him safe...Nice guy
Then he tell about the flying donkeys, watching the sun set into a muddy hole and numerous other lies.
The best yet is that he outsmarted the devil..........You have to be kidding.

He rapes some pre-pubescent girls and boasts about it.
Comes up with his only solution to everything (beheading) and sets about forming a cult of death and destruction.

And this is who the followers of islam believe that murder, rape and destruction will take them into an afterlife of joy and heaven?

Seriously???????

You would have to be a total nutcase to believe this liar and follow his doctrines.

ISLAM, THE CULT OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 10:23am

Valkie wrote on Aug 23rd, 2021 at 7:42am:
The sad truth of islam.

From the day they are born, children are indoctrinated into believing that Allah is the one true god and that everyone else are pagans and must be murdered because they dont believe.

Daily rituals of bowing and mind numbing mantras to their god reinforce that belief continually.

Anyone, ANYONE who dares to question ANYTHING about this cult are either tortured or killed, along with their families.
Leaving the cult is forbidden and brings death to them and their family members.

There is no open discussion, only pure enforced pilgrimage to this god who promotes murder, rape and torture of infidels (non-believers)

Now, all this is done for what?
All the hardships, murder, torture and poverty in this life is for one reason.
They sacrifice their wealth, pleasure, joy and life for a mythical afterlife.
To be given a wondrous afterlife with 40 virgins (what about the women, do they get virgins for their sacrifices?)

How many have actually seen this afterlife?
How many have come back to extol the virtues of this life after death?

So, they are murdering, torturing and punishing people for what?
A dream some sociopath, lying, murderer, self confessed pedophile told them so?

Think about this.
This cowardly prophet RAN AWAY AND HID UNDER HIS BED when his enemies were after him.
He then later, probably in an attempt to hide his cowardly sins, went and destroyed those who kept him safe...Nice guy
Then he tell about the flying donkeys, watching the sun set into a muddy hole and numerous other lies.
The best yet is that he outsmarted the devil..........You have to be kidding.

He rapes some pre-pubescent girls and boasts about it.
Comes up with his only solution to everything (beheading) and sets about forming a cult of death and destruction.

And this is who the followers of islam believe that murder, rape and destruction will take them into an afterlife of joy and heaven?

Seriously???????

You would have to be a total nutcase to believe this liar and follow his doctrines.

ISLAM, THE CULT OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION

VALKIE: WANTS TO KILL AND DESTROY THEM.

And he doesn't see the hypocrisy.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #17 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 11:10am

not kill and destroy them.
Although that is exactly what the want to do to us, as they have stated at every protest, terrorist attack and meeting they have.

Simply keep them well away from civilization until they get out of the 6th century and into the 21st century.

In other words........never

What we are seeing in Afghanistan today, rapes, murder, beatings, destruction.

Is simply the true face of Islam.

This is what they want the entire world to be like.

Some retarded, sociopath imams ruling over pockets of terrified people.
Women and children being nothing but chattel
Young girls sold to Imams for pedophile sex, (Just like their sick prophet Mo the Mad)
Young boys used for sexual pleasure by sick and depraved muzzos
Thugs ruling the streets dishing out punishment for anything they see as immoral (or just beating people for fun)

This is truely the cult of Satan'
A sick, depraved, twisted, abhorrent, barbaric, primitive cult of death.

Helped along by islamophiles like peccarhead, bwyannnnnnnn, anal k and other traitors to the human race.

If you love the cult of death so much.
Please, be my guest, go to Afghanistan and be with those you protect.

Ill even pay the airfare.. one way of course.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 1:34pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 23rd, 2021 at 11:10am:
Although that is exactly what the want to do to us, as they have stated at every protest, terrorist attack and meeting they have.

Matty is caught lying again.  How would you know?  You've never been out of your mother's basement.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Aug 23rd, 2021 at 5:47pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 1:39pm

No.

You're mistaking Muslims for terrorists.

Some Muslims are terrorists.  Most are not.

Some white Australians are terrorists.  Most are not.

In the western world, though, the majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by non-Muslims.

i.e. white supremacists, nationalists, neo-Nazis, etc.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #20 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 2:23pm

All, every single one, is either a terrorist or potential terrorist.

Its what they are taught every day of their lives from birth to death.

The so called moderates, when called to arms, arm themselves.
They parade the streets with signs declaring war on civilization and the western world.
They engage, almost to a one, in criminal enterprise, welfare fraud, and any form of money making scheme.

In other countries, as soon as they have the numbers, they take over and institute sharia law.
Do you honestly think it will be any different in Australia?

Islamophiles are the scum of the earth.
Selling out civilization and freedom for the sick, barbarian practices that is islam.

What we are seeing in Afghanistan today is exactly what it means to be islam.

We are seeing the gradual demise of civilization in Australia.

Soon Australia will be Australiastan.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #21 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 2:26pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 23rd, 2021 at 1:34pm:

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Matty is caught lying again.  How would know?  You've never been out of your mother's basement.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/7231/lUXTpQ.jpg

Bwyannnnnnnnnn
You shouldnt post pictures of ypurself on the web.

Or did you forget to turn your camera around AWAY from yourself.

Silly little lying troll.
The man with many doctorates......bull shite
You have never been out of australia.

You are a child pretending to be an adult.....freak

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #22 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 2:50pm

Bwyannnnnnnnnn and peccarhead have gone real quiet.

Plotting and conniving i see.

But remember, bwyannnnnnnnn started it.

Troll sock.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 5:05pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 8:39pm:
Traitors are traitors.

cowards are cowards

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 5:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 10:42pm:
Bertie wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 9:16pm:

Afghans and Bbwians.

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Better them than a tired old transvestite endlessly flapping his skirts in order to attract attention, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Your wife had brains enough for two, which is the exact quantity for a woman who'd marry you. But now that she's gone, you are left with nothing, Brian. tsk, tsk  Shocked Shocked

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 9:07pm

Economic refugees will do anything they can to get out of shithole Muslim countries like Afghanistan, most of them there welcomed the Taliban into their cities and villages so these Afghans marching in Australia are just playing to the bleeding hearts as Muslims do to invade the west and to feed off us in the name of Allah the moon God.

These whinging Muslims can get on the next empty flight back to their shithole Afghanistan and take their Burkas with them.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 9:44pm

They were Australians who attended the protest march.  Sort of ruins your point and shows how limited your views are...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Aug 24th, 2021 at 3:26pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Aug 24th, 2021 at 3:27pm

Darwin veterans, serving military members and residents host vigil for people of Afghanistan - More Australians rejecting the Islamophobes viewpoint, thank goodness...   Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Aug 24th, 2021 at 8:40pm

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Aug 25th, 2021 at 12:29am

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 24th, 2021 at 8:40pm:

A one woman band deciding what's good for Australia

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #30 - Aug 25th, 2021 at 1:58pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Aug 25th, 2021 at 12:29am:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 24th, 2021 at 8:40pm:

A one woman band deciding what's good for Australia

You obviously didn't read it, did you.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Aug 27th, 2021 at 7:15pm

If they're doing it in contravention of health orders then they should be locked up and or fined ... or both.

They should lock you up for incitement of stupidity.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print