Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Hundreds join Perth rally over Afghanistan (Read 1912 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Hundreds join Perth rally over Afghanistan
Aug 22nd, 2021 at 3:29pm

Hundreds join Perth rally over Afghanistan humanitarian crisis after more evacuation flights confirmed Smiley

It appears the people are ignoring the cries from the Islamophobes.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  What a shame, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hundreds join Perth rally over Afghanistan
Reply #1 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 4:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 3:29pm:
Hundreds join Perth rally over Afghanistan humanitarian crisis after more evacuation flights confirmed Smiley

It appears the people are ignoring the cries from the Islamophobes.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  What a shame, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What does this protest prove? At the moment all that can be done is being done.   Roll Eyes

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 4:37pm

whilst I fully support the reasons for their rally, now is not a good time for anyone to be holding rallies for any reason. It's just stupid to hold a rally with Covid Delta running riot.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #3 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 5:00pm

Great
A bunch of moronic dole bludging islamophiles go around spreading a dangerious virus to bring a deadly disease into the population.

What a great idea.

And all this so we can bring even more deadbeat, criminal, fanatical muzzo nutcases into civilization.

We really have a self destruct mentality .........

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 5:06pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 5:00pm:
And all this so we can bring even more deadbeat, criminal, fanatical muzzo nutcases into civilization.

those guys put their lives, and that of their families,on the line to help our boys in the war against the taliban. Which is a lot more than you've ever done you vile excuse for a waste of oxygen

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #5 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 5:43pm

Bring Afghanistan here. What could possibly go wrong?

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 5:57pm

It appears the people are ignoring the cries from the Islamophobes.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  What a shame, hey?

You're nothing but a stirrer and shoving it in our face you pompous creep ... do you get some sort of weird pleasure out of maintaining division in the community with your undemocratic rigidity?

Thankfully there probably won't be anymore of these stupid foreign incursions where the only pattern is "win-lose" ... the enemy wins, and we lose

It's counter intuitive to all that we've been taught. Each and every one of us admit the Taliban are barbaric sadists, yet they are the big winners from our Afghanistan incursion

Hopefully the Libs and Labs will finally wake up from their "We are past our use-by date" mentality and make a few changes to their psyches

Your lefty mates here are more interested in preventing Covid spreading ... but no, not you, you're only interested in bringing more Covid in via asylum seekers from a country that is riddled with Covid, and isolation has proved to be inadequate for non-English speakers. Just look at Canterbury/Bankstown in Sydney, nearly 2,000 cases and rising

You're a rigid zealot of the highest order, there's no other way to describe you and your undemocratic infected brain

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 6:08pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 5:06pm:

those guys put their lives, and that of their families,on the line to help our boys in the war against the taliban. Which is a lot more than you've ever done you vile excuse for a waste of oxygen

I hope you have proof that none of them will turn against Robert-Smith to help in the push to have him convicted, or to denigrate him for being Anglo Aussie just to assist "SBS" multiculturalism 

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 6:10pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  More ad hominem insults.  I want Australians to accept one another, not be divided by childish hatred and in this Islamophobia. You rabbit on about democracy.  Well here we have a perfect example of the people voting, "No!"  Clearly and resoundingly to your calls to reject Muslims.  Oh, how terrible, hey?  Must be a bugger to have your Xenophobic Islamophobic hatred shoved back you.  The only zealot here is yourself with your rigid hatred of anybody who you declare to be, "different".  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2021 at 10:40pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 7:56pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 6:08pm:

I hope you have proof that none of them will turn against Robert-Smith to help in the push to have him convicted, or to denigrate him for being Anglo Aussie just to assist "SBS" multiculturalism 

WTF are you on about now? Stay off the drugs.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #10 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 8:39pm

Traitors are traitors.
Traitors to their own, you expect them to be honorable when they get here?
You are the sort that terrorists just love to hoodwink.

Muzzos are muzzos, they lie they cheat, they commit crime.
Its their cult and we should never allow it into our civilization.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 9:16pm

Afghans and Bbwians.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 10:42pm

Bertie wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 9:16pm:

Afghans and Bbwians.

Better them than a tired old transvestite endlessly flapping his skirts in order to attract attention, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #13 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 11:03pm

So, these evacuations are being carried out because the evacuees are Muslim? Not because they are having their lives threatened by the Taliban? Or because they are not Afghani and work as aid workers?

Strangely, for the last year, we have had figures upwards of 30,000 people overseas who want to get home to Australia. But, they cannot get home because of an international lockout and the effects of a trickling return of arrivals who have to spend 2 weeks in quarantine.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 12:12am

From Brians link

Quote:
"If they're talking about Sharia, we want real Sharia law to be practiced, not the Taliban version of Sharia."

How does the taliban version of sharia law differ from Saudi Arabia or Al Shaabab in Somalia or Boko Haram in Nigeria or the Islamic state or even Iran?

What part of sharia law with the taliban is unislamic is it zero zip zilch?

Pew Survey had 99% support from Afghans in making sharia law the law of the land.
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-...

download_037.jpg (9 KB | 4 )
download_037.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print