Send Topic Print
BBC Taliban (Read 7641 times)
issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
BBC Taliban
Aug 18th, 2021 at 7:03am

Finally, the BBC recognises the Taliban is Islam. So when you defend Islam, you defend their Taliban and the crimes. Is the BBC going to call for War crimes trials of their butchers?

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-asia-58219963

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: BBC Taliban
Reply #1 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 3:29pm

Islam is a flat earth belief, why do leftists defend this flat earth belief?

Quote:
And the earth how it was laid out flat? and thus infer from this the power of God exalted be He and His Oneness? The commencing with the mention of camels is because they are closer in contact with it the earth than any other animal. As for His words sutihat ‘laid out flat’ this on a literal reading suggests that the earth is flat which is the opinion of most of the scholars of the revealed Law and not a sphere as astronomers ahl al-hay’a have it even if this latter does not contradict any of the pillars of the Law.
https://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=74&tSoraNo=88&tAyahNo=2...

flat-earth2-1.jpg (53 KB | 3 )
flat-earth2-1.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #2 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 3:55pm

Primitives

Barbarians

Retards

Nutcases

Welcome to islam and all its ideals

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 4:30pm

issuevoter wrote on Aug 18th, 2021 at 7:03am:

Finally, the BBC recognises the Taliban is Islam.

So when you defend Islam, you defend their Taliban and the crimes.

Is the BBC going to call for War crimes trials of their butchers?

issue,

Do you have a specific phrase in mind, from any of the BBC reports on that WWW page,
which suggests that...... "the BBC recognises the Taliban is Islam" ?

I had a look.

Nothing jumped out at me ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 6:07pm

Yadda wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 4:30pm:

issue,

Do you have a specific phrase in mind, from any of the BBC reports on that WWW page,
which suggests that...... "the BBC recognises the Taliban is Islam" ?

I had a look.

Nothing jumped out at me ?

Exactly. The words 'Muslim' or 'Islam' or 'jihad' or 'sharia' are not mentioned. Reading that - and other - BBC reports, you would know what these Islamist monsters stood for, what motivates them, what they want to achieve.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 6:08pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Islamophobia again.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 6:15pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 6:08pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

That's right, Pecksniff, the taliban have nuffin' to do with Islam, Mohammed, Muslims, jihad, sharia, nuffin'. They are only there to draw out the Islamophobes, nuffin' else.
Anyone who notices andd mentions that they are hardcore jihadi Muslims - is and Islamophobe!!!

That's Bwian's 'training in history' and Doctor of Divinity (mail order) 'intelligence' and 'articulateness'  right before you! He's an out and pwoud Talib-defender!!! Anything else would be Islamophobia.  Oh yes!  Cry Cry

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:00pm

Oh, look, it's that transvestite.  Do you enjoy wearing slacks?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #8 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:27pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:00pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, look, it's that transvestite.  Do you enjoy wearing slacks?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh look! No, don't bother, it's the same repetitive ad-hom Brian is known for. Perhaps he is not retarded, just simple.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #9 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:30pm

The sad truth of islam.

From the day they are born, children are indoctrinated into believing that Allah is the one true god and that everyone else are pagans and must be murdered because they dont believe.

Daily rituals of bowing and mind numbing mantras to their god reinforce that belief continually.

Anyone, ANYONE who dares to question ANYTHING about this cult are either tortured or killed, along with their families.
Leaving the cult is forbidden and brings death to them and their family members.

There is no open discussion, only pure enforced pilgrimage to this god who promotes murder, rape and torture of infidels (non-believers)

Now, all this is done for what?
All the hardships, murder, torture and poverty in this life is for one reason.
They sacrifice their wealth, pleasure, joy and life for a mythical afterlife.
To be given a wondrous afterlife with 40 virgins (what about the women, do they get virgins for their sacrifices?)

How many have actually seen this afterlife?
How many have come back to extol the virtues of this life after death?

So, they are murdering, torturing and punishing people for what?
A dream some sociopath, lying, murderer, self confessed pedophile told them so?

Think about this.
This cowardly prophet RAN AWAY AND HID UNDER HIS BED when his enemies were after him.
He then later, probably in an attempt to hide his cowardly sins, went and destroyed those who kept him safe...Nice guy
Then he tell about the flying donkeys, watching the sun set into a muddy hole and numerous other lies.
The best yet is that he outsmarted the devil..........You have to be kidding.

He rapes some pre-pubescent girls and boasts about it.
Comes up with his only solution to everything (beheading) and sets about forming a cult of death and destruction.

And this is who the followers of islam believe that murder, rape and destruction will take them into an afterlife of joy and heaven?

Seriously???????

You would have to be a total nutcase to believe this liar and follow his doctrines.

ISLAM, THE CULT OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:31pm

More of your totally undemocratic rigidity there I see

Your personal attacks are continuing as well ... contrary to your own high moral rules

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #11 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:38pm

How about you pop over to Afghanistan, they'd put you up against the wall in less than 30 seconds. When you poop your pants from an overdose of islamophobia, would you're arse make a tsk tsk sound?   'Tard.

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #12 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:44pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:38pm:

How about you pop over to Afghanistan, they'd put you up against the wall in less than 30 seconds. When you poop your pants from an overdose of islamophobia, would you're arse make a tsk tsk sound?   'Tard.

Please do not call our Brian a 'tard, you'll probably be reported. He's a "simple" lad with a love of debate and fair play, a lover of the free expression of values and thought. He has the paper to prove it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:45pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  A populist and a Islamophobe appear upset with my viewpoint.  Tough.  You lot really are quite foolish in your attitudes towards ordinary Muslims.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #14 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:49pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:45pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  A populist and a Islamophobe appear upset with my viewpoint.  Tough.  You lot really are quite foolish in your attitudes towards ordinary Muslims.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian doesn't even know to whom his insults should apply.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #15 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:49pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:44pm:

Please do not call our Brian a 'tard, you'll probably be reported. He's a "simple" lad with a love of debate and fair play, a lover of the free expression of values and thought. He has the paper to prove it.

Isn't tard just an abbreviation tardy, to be late or delayed? Wink

IBI

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:49pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:30pm:
The sad truth of islam.

From the day they are born, children are indoctrinated into believing that Allah is the one true god and that everyone else are pagans and must be murdered because they dont believe.

Daily rituals of bowing and mind numbing mantras to their god reinforce that belief continually.

Anyone, ANYONE who dares to question ANYTHING about this cult are either tortured or killed, along with their families.
Leaving the cult is forbidden and brings death to them and their family members.

There is no open discussion, only pure enforced pilgrimage to this god who promotes murder, rape and torture of infidels (non-believers)

To be given a wondrous afterlife with 40 virgins (what about the women, do they get virgins for their sacrifices?)

Think about this.
This cowardly prophet RAN AWAY AND HID UNDER HIS BED when his enemies were after him.
He then later, probably in an attempt to hide his cowardly sins, went and destroyed those who kept him safe...Nice guy
Then he tell about the flying donkeys, watching the sun set into a muddy hole and numerous other lies.

Comes up with his only solution to everything (beheading) and sets about forming a cult of death and destruction.

And this is who the followers of islam believe that murder, rape and destruction will take them into an afterlife of joy and heaven?

Seriously???????

You would have to be a total nutcase to believe this liar and follow his doctrines.

You've done this about 50 times. Don't be a Bbwian.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #17 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:59pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:49pm:

I believe he has a problem with any word with "tard" as part of it, In his past life they called him petard and it kinda rankles him to be reminded. It's where we get the term "hoist with his own petard". As Brian will tell you, he's "Da bomb!"

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #18 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 9:03pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:59pm:

I believe he has a problem with any word with "tard" as part of it, In his past life they called him petard and it kinda rankles him to be reminded. It's where we get the term "hoist with his own petard". As Brian will tell you, he's "Da bomb!"

He used to be Da bomb, but now he's just a dotard, what a dastardly thing to say!

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #19 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 9:56pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 9:03pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:59pm:

He used to be Da bomb, but now he's just a dotard, what a dastardly thing to say!

He used to be Da bomb, but now he's just a crater beside a wrecked car with dead and dying, bleeding and screaming, surrounding it, what a dastardly thing to be!

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #20 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 10:37pm

Yeah, Islamophobia again, when will it stop?

So, anyway, I am watching Q and A about the fall of Kabul to the Taliban, and the general opinion of the panel seemed to be that Australia owes it to Afghanistan to take in any Afghan who clams to be a refugee from the Taliban, because we sent in troops, weapons and money to train the Afghans to defend themselves.

So when push comes to shove, the Afghans give their weapons to the Taliban, or just run away. Anyone see the contradiction here?

In 2001, I said this intervention wouldn't work, and I predicted Q and A's response as the the response all progressive multiculturalists would make.

If we have any humanitarian obligation to Afghanistan, we have the right to intervene in their affairs. It cannot simply be a matter of putting them on our welfare system.

Let everything cool down for a few months, then bomb the Taliban and assassinate their leaders.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #21 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 10:45pm

issuevoter wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 10:37pm:

Yeah, Islamophobia again, when will it stop?

So, anyway, I am watching Q and A about the fall of Kabul to the Taliban, and the general opinion of the panel seemed to be that Australia owes it to Afghanistan to take in any Afghan who clams to be a refugee from the Taliban, because we sent in troops, weapons and money to train the Afghans to defend themselves.

So when push comes to shove, the Afghans give their weapons to the Taliban, or just run away. Anyone see the contradiction here?

More moslems, many will be     Shia religious moslems,    coming into our nation.

What are we letting ourselves in for ?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1629432510/14#14

Yadda said.....
Quote:

Case in point.....

Many 100's of Shia moslem refugees atm, who are fleeing Kabul, and arriving in Australia,
are being welcomed to Australia, by WOKE Australians - AND BY FELLOW SHIA MOSLEMS.

But, these people [these Shia moslem refugees] are persons fleeing a conflict zone,
and many of them, are people who themselves have beliefs not so different from the beliefs of their own persecutors, whom they are fleeing from !!

i.e.
Many of those same Shia moslem refugees [fleeing an ISLAMIC conflict zone], [also] believe that it is LAWFUL to persecute and kill those persons who do not believe, as they [Shia moslems] believe.

e.g.
Those just arrived in Perth, Australia, and ensconced atm in a 'quarantine' hotel, somewhere in Perth,
ARE ACCEPTING [among other things] DONATED PRAYER MATS.

i.e.
Many of these Shia moslem refugees, are religious moslems.

Many of these Shia moslem refugees arriving from Kabul, will be religious moslems, who,
in following the dictates of ISLAMIC law,
will reject our Australian laws, and our freedom loving, cultural values.

And many of these Shia moslems [once they are fully settled here], will want to try to impose ISLAMIC law and ISLAMIC values, here, in Australia.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 11:29pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You lot never seem to learn, never seem to want to understand people who are different, who practice a different religion.  The people who flee events like Afghanistan are the peaceful ones, the ones we should be encouraging to leave Afghanistan.  They fear the Taliban and so seek a peaceful haven.  Australia represents that peaceful haven to them.  99% of them will be good Australians.  Yes, they will be different Australians but we live in a Multi-religious, Multicultural nation.  We should be prepared to tolerate them and they will learn to tolerate us, even you Islamophobes even as you attempt to persecute them.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 1:44am

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 11:29pm:
We should be prepared to tolerate them
and they will learn to tolerate us

They have no choice in the matter you undemocratic self-righteous fanatical rigid zealot

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #24 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 8:11am

The sad truth of islam.

Think about this.

Seriously???????

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 10:19am

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You lot never seem to learn, never seem to want to understand people who are different, who practice a different religion.  The people who flee events like Afghanistan are the peaceful ones, the ones we should be encouraging to leave Afghanistan.  They fear the Taliban and so seek a peaceful haven.  Australia represents that peaceful haven to them.  99% of them will be good Australians.  Yes, they will be different Australians but we live in a Multi-religious, Multicultural nation.  We should be prepared to tolerate them and they will learn to tolerate us, even you Islamophobes even as you attempt to persecute them.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Er... why not defeat the Taliban instead of running away? We have been encouraging them, supporting them to do so for 20 years. There are 37 million of the peacefuls against 75,000 talibs. They should fight for their own country.

And it's wonderful to hear that they will learn to tolerate Australians in Australia.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #26 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 10:27am

Or they could just be equally violent members of a different branch of Islam, eg Shite vs Sunni. Our army was not recruiting the little old ladies.

How do you remain so naive Brian?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #27 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 10:59am

"When you are wounded, and lying on Afghanistan's plains,

And the women come out to cut up what remains,

Roll to your rifle, and blow out your brains,

And go to your God like a soldier."     Rudyard Kipling.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 1:07pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 1:44am:

They have no choice in the matter you undemocratic self-righteous fanatical rigid zealot

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Such intemperate language.  You realise that when you resort to ad hominem insults you are signalling that you've already lost the argument?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 1:08pm

freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 10:27am:

Or they could just be equally violent members of a different branch of Islam, eg Shite vs Sunni. Our army was not recruiting the little old ladies.

How do you remain so naive Brian?

You answer my questions, Freediver and I might answer yours.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #30 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 1:33pm

This tirade is a defense of Islam in the name of tolerance, which is an intolerant religion. When Ross talks about understanding different people, he side-steps what being a Muzzlum means. When they bob their heads a repeat the Koran, they are not editing out the nasty bits. He knows this, and continues the lie that Islam is relatively the same as any other culture, just a different flavour. He's a liar, and is defending the Taliban by default. Just like Gandalf used to do.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #31 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 2:38pm

issuevoter wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 1:33pm:

This tirade is a defense of Islam in the name of tolerance, which is an intolerant religion. When Ross talks about understanding different people, he side-steps what being a Muzzlum means. When they bob their heads a repeat the Koran, they are not editing out the nasty bits. He knows this, and continues the lie that Islam is relatively the same as any other culture, just a different flavour. He's a liar, and is defending the Taliban by default. Just like Gandalf used to do.

First and foremost, islam is not a religion.

Islam is a political organizational cult pretending to be a religion.

What you say about islamic intolerance is the absolute truth.
They demand religious tolerance wherever they go.

Yet, in any islamic country, there is no tolerance for any religion other than the cult of death.
They enforce this with financial penalty, threats and murder.
To even mention another religion will be the end of you.

This political cult of death and destruction has but one aim.
Total world domination.
Dragging the world back to the 6th century with murder and destruction.

If they cannot get you, they will go for your friends and family.
This is how they control the people.
They know that islam is full of cowards who will give you up rather than suffer at the hands of their enforcers, barbarian criminals working for sociopath imams.

There is no good side of islam.
It is a cult that lies
A cult that has no morals
A cult that will kill friend or foe equally as long as it is to their benefit.

Idiots who protect islam are cowards who hope that by protecting the cult of death, may save them from the cult.
Sadly, for them, this is not the case.
Once the cult has finished with using them, they will simply kill them and move on.

What we see now in Afganastan

Is the true face of islam.

This is what is in store for any country who allows islam to get enough control.

Its a wake up call people.
Just as it was when Hitler started coming to power.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 3:18pm

How many Muslims do you know personally, Issuevoter?  One?  Two?  A dozen?  I have served with, studied with, worked with many of them.  None of them are the bloodlust filled individuals you paint them to be.  When you actually know and understand just how ordinary they, we can then discuss what they believe or don't believe.  I wonder how many Christians flit over the bad passages of the Bible and ignore them when they are reciting them in church?  Do you know?  I don't.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #33 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 3:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 3:18pm:

How many Muslims do you know personally, Issuevoter?  One?  Two?  A dozen?  I have served with, studied with, worked with many of them.  None of them are the bloodlust filled individuals you paint them to be.  When you actually know and understand just how ordinary they, we can then discuss what they believe or don't believe.  I wonder how many Christians flit over the bad passages of the Bible and ignore them when they are reciting them in church?  Do you know?  I don't.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What about Abu? Or did you close your eyes every time he posted?

Or how about "tough titties, off with their heads" Gandalf? Just your average, ordinary, everyday genocide supporting Muslim, right? You could could probably talk to him about Islam for a decade and avoid the topic altogether.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 4:27pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 1:07pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Such intemperate language.  You realise that when you resort to ad hominem insults you are signalling that you've already lost the argument?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Which in turn means you lose every argument with your undemocratic rigidity and personal attacks

Afghan refugees tolerating Australians ... fair dinkum! ... do you think they rushed to the airport with papers in hand contemplating along the way whether they should tolerate Australians or not, wondering if they should even get on the plane?

As soon as they think it's safe enough, they'll head back to Afghanistan on holidays to visit relos and tell them how the Australian suckers gave them money for nothing and when you're not working, they give you more money. We'll send some of that free money to you every month when we get back so you can buy a prosthetic foot to replace the one the Taliban cut off

The bullsh!t you come out with ... that's what's intolerable

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #35 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 5:53pm

Yes, yes, we've already seen your ad-hom, white flag accepted, although we didn't need it to know how dismally wrong you are.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #36 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 6:14pm

freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 3:33pm:

Or how about "tough titties, off with their heads" Gandalf? Just your average, ordinary, everyday genocide supporting Muslim, right? You could could probably talk to him about Islam for a decade and avoid the topic altogether.

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 6:18pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 4:27pm:

Which in turn means you lose every argument with your undemocratic rigidity and personal attacks

All in your imagination, Bias.   I am very democratic in anything except morality.  Indeed, I laugh at your views on the matter because I have never heard of or seen a vote called on moral values.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
[
Afghan refugees tolerating Australians ... fair dinkum! ... do you think they rushed to the airport with papers in hand contemplating along the way whether they should tolerate Australians or not, wondering if they should even get on the plane?

As soon as they think it's safe enough, they'll head back to Afghanistan on holidays to visit relos and tell them how the Australian suckers gave them money for nothing and when you're not working, they give you more money. We'll send some of that free money to you every month when we get back so you can buy a prosthetic foot to replace the one the Taliban cut off

The bullsh!t you come out with ... that's what's intolerable

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  More ad hominem insults.  What is intolerable is your Islamophobia.  You are Xenophobic in the extreme.  You obviously belong with Pauline Hanson, over there, in the naughty corner for being ignorant and rude.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #38 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 6:18pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 6:14pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 3:33pm:

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Very few of them are obviously filled with bloodlust. A lot of them want to slaughter the infidel slowly and methodically. Preferably without them being directly involved. You lack the capacity to tell the difference. You are too scared to find out, so you never find out. You showed the same wilful ignorance towards Gandalf, Abu, Falah etc.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #39 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 6:20pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 5:53pm:

Yes, yes, we've already seen your ad-hom, white flag accepted, although we didn't need it to know how dismally wrong you are.

My "ad-hom" is very mild compared to some of the insults I have been subjected to.  Childish, ignorant and foolish in extremis.  Usually posted to try and insult me and prove the original posters' superiority to me.  I keep my head and are very mild in what I serve in return.  You appear not to like that.  I wonder why?   This forum is going further and further into the pockets of the Xenophobes.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #40 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 6:23pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 6:20pm:

My "ad-hom" is very mild compared to some of the insults I have been subjected to.  Childish, ignorant and foolish in extremis.  Usually posted to try and insult me and prove the original posters' superiority to me.  I keep my head and are very mild in what I serve in return.  You appear not to like that.  I wonder why?   This forum is going further and further into the pockets of the Xenophobes.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Stop dancing around in your leotard

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #41 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 6:41pm

Ad-hom is ad-hom Brian. Is it not? Or are you only giving me a part, a strip of a white flag? A white hanky perhaps?
When you said "You realise that when you resort to ad hominem insults you are signalling that you've already lost the argument?" it didn't mention scales. If you don't want to be hoist on your own petard, don't be a petard.
« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2021 at 6:48pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 7:06pm

What are those insults and what prompts them? You need to listen to criticism and EITHER take it on board OR refute it.  You are saying idiotic things every day and when you are called to justify them, you yawn, roll your eyes and tut tut.   So people sh!t and piss on you for being a complete moron - and then you get all miffy!!!.

Argue your side, bwian, do not assume that you are right just because you are you. Make your point.  But you NEVER do. Emotional correctness, PC BS, eye-rolling idiocy is all you have when challenged for your moronic, ignorant pronouncements. But NEVER a compelling counter-argument. That's completely beyond you, Bbwian.

Roll ze eyes, do on, you cannot do rational argument - you are too stupid and inarticulate for that. Doctor of Divinity Vanity.

You do neither. On a debating forum the only thing you are NOT doing is debate.

You are the Forum idiot everyone pisses on because you never have any response other than yawn and tut tut. You are the retard everyone is cruelling. Sad but you are begging for it with almost every post you make.
You actually want to be pissed on, you think it's proof of your PC virtues.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #43 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 7:20pm

Bertie wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 7:06pm:

Do you think that as well as being a doctor of divinity he may also be a Urophiliac?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #44 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 7:20pm

Bertie wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 7:06pm:
What are those insults and what prompts them? You need to listen to criticism and EITHER take it on board OR refute it.  You are saying idiotic things every day and when you are called to justify them, you yawn, roll your eyes and tut tut.   So people sh!t and piss on you for being a complete moron - and then you get all miffy!!!.

Argue your side, bwian, do not assume that you are right just because you are you. Make your point.  But you NEVER do. Emotional correctness, PC BS, eye-rolling idiocy is all you have when challenged for your moronic, ignorant pronouncements. But NEVER a compelling counter-argument. That's completely beyond you, Bbwian.

Roll ze eyes, do on, you cannot do rational argument - you are too stupid and inarticulate for that. Doctor of Divinity Vanity.

You do neither. On a debating forum the only thing you are NOT doing is debate.

You are the Forum idiot everyone pisses on because you never have any response other than yawn and tut tut. You are the retard everyone is cruelling. Sad but you are begging for it with almost every post you make.

Brian is superior to us:

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1622526696

Brian,
Quote:
I have a Bachelor degree with honours, a Masters Degree and a Doctor of Divinity degree.
In some aspects I am superior to many posters here.   Tsk, tsk...    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #45 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 7:34pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 7:20pm:
Brian is superior to us:

Brian,
Quote:
I have a Bachelor degree with honours, a Masters Degree and a Doctor of Divinity degree.
In some aspects I am superior to many posters here.   Tsk, tsk...    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Personally I see Brian as a wheelchair bound moralising keyboard warrior that can no longer get out and see the world. An impotent loser who sees his whole relevance in some stupid online Don Quiote moral conquistador mentality.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #46 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 7:38pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 7:34pm:
Brian is superior to us:

Brian,
Quote:

Personally I see Brian as a wheelchair bound moralising keyboard warrior that can no longer get out and see the world. An impotent loser who sees his whole relevance in some stupid online Don Quiote moral conquistador mentality.

But we need all views to keep us on an even keel.  Wink

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #47 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 7:42pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 7:38pm:
Brian is superior to us:

Brian,
Quote:

Absolutely! That's why we should import some Taliban along with the "good people".

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #48 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 7:46pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 7:42pm:
Brian is superior to us:

Brian,
Quote:

Absolutely! That's why we should import some Taliban along with the "good people".

We'll get some sleeper cells.   Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 8:02pm

Brian is superior to us:

Brian,
Quote:

Gawd.......try as I might, I just cannot resist.  Fuq me, talk about idiots in glass houses!

Personally I see Setanta as an unemployed wounded wanker dependent on his kids wheelchair bound moralising keyboard warrior that can no longer get out and see the world, other than in a soup kitchen and places like this.  An absolute dead seat impotent loser who sees his whole relevance in some stupid online Don Quixote moral conquistador mentality circle jerking with the mindless windmills here....and he manages to self- servingly elevate his significance because freediver gave him some buttons here.  He has played tribally, revealing to people information he refuses to reveal to others.  He has trusted people who have used/played him beautifully and then......they have immediately betrayed his trust.

You have no standing in the stakes of moralising about the merit of other posters Setanta, and those you have trusted (not me) have breached that trust, large.

Get back in your box.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 8:06pm

Brian is superior to us:

Brian,
Quote:

Is it his 'integrity' you take issue with choo choo? Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #51 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 8:17pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 8:06pm:
Brian is superior to us:

Brian,
Quote:

No, his self delusion.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #52 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 8:21pm

Brian is superior to us:

Brian,
Quote:

Like Lieutenant Dan?

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #53 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 8:59pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 8:02pm:
Brian is superior to us:

Brian,
Quote:

Gawd.......try as I might, I just cannot resist.  Fuq me, talk about idiots in glass houses!

Personally I see Setanta as an unemployed wounded wanker dependent on his kids wheelchair bound moralising keyboard warrior that can no longer get out and see the world, other than in a soup kitchen and places like this.  An absolute dead seat impotent loser who sees his whole relevance in some stupid online Don Quixote moral conquistador mentality circle jerking with the mindless windmills here....and he manages to self- servingly elevate his significance because freediver gave him some buttons here.  He has played tribally, revealing to people information he refuses to reveal to others.  He has trusted people who have used/played him beautifully and then......they have immediately betrayed his trust.

You have no standing in the stakes of moralising about the merit of other posters Setanta, and those you have trusted (not me) have breached that trust, large.

Get back in your box.

Cool story bro!

You're in no position to designate boxes or be wondering about them.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #54 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 10:40pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I am not wheelchair bound.  Nor am I a keyboard warrior.  I am a reasonably fit, healthy older Australian.  It must upset some people terribly to be held to a higher standard than one which allows them to persecute and hate people merely because they are different to the "normal" that they ascribe to.  I am not perfect, indeed, far from it, however I understand what morality is and I try and act upon it.  If you don't like it, tough.  You will have to put up with it, every time I remind you of what is expected from a supposedly civilised human being.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Aug 23rd, 2021 at 5:45pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #55 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 7:42am

The sad truth of islam.

Think about this.

Seriously???????

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #56 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 5:28pm

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 5:48pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 8:17pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 8:06pm:
Brian is superior to us:

Brian,
Quote:

No, his self delusion.

you should be more concerned with your self delusion

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #58 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 6:09pm

Smith only opened this thread because he was looking for some  BBC.

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #59 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 7:12pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 23rd, 2021 at 6:09pm:
Smith only opened this thread because he was looking for some  BBC.

Is one BBC as good as ABC?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #60 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 7:21pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 8:02pm:
Brian is superior to us:

Brian,
Quote:

Get back in your box.

Tell you what is funny, the only person I have put trust in here, was you. I tried to work with you to make the place a little less rancorous, that didn't work out too well, you had your own agenda, you tried to use my position to your benefit and get me to do things I said no to because it would betray the trust FD put in me and would serve no purpose, except to send a message and have FD ban me too. Yet you pushed and pushed and here we are. Yes, I burnt the bridges but only so you could not cross the waters. The cane toad serves as a good icon for you. you're a poisonous toad.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 10:01pm

Brian is superior to us:

Brian,
Quote:

The Libs and Labs are going to do what they want so expressing views isn't going to make much difference

The policies they have make up the enforced status quo we have at the present time and you either agree with them or you are left in the political lurch, politically disenfranchised.

What the politically disenfranchised are being asked to accept is that voters put those parties in power, but then, John Smith said that if you place the Libs and Labs last and second last on the ballot paper, you're still voting for those two parties, the Libs and Labs

Smith then said, if a third party received a majority of primary votes, the preferences would then flow to that third party (implying that they will then win power)

So what happened when a third party received a million votes from the disenfranchised in the late nineties? Not that they could win power with a million votes, but just the same ...

Now when the disenfranchised put forward their views, it's in the hope that the Libs and Labs will tweak their status quo policies by taking into consideration those views of the disenfranchised. And/or spark enough interest in the general community to establish one or more third parties that would enhance the democratic process and greatly minimize political disenfranchisement

This would mean some give and take, rather than the jurassic winner takes all

At the moment, and generally speaking, a winning vote retains 100% of it's value ... a losing vote loses 100% of it's value and is discarded into the waste bin, this is the case with the votes of the passionate disenfranchised voters, many of whom vote for anyone other than the Libs and Labs every election

The proponents of the current system who conscientiously and stridently support it, say it's our duty to vote, even if the disenfranchised lose 100% of the value of their vote every election

Well, a million people did their duty when they voted for One Nation in the late nineties ... but suddenly, nearly everyone thought they did the wrong duty, they shouldn't have done their duty that way at all ... the sky fell in and the World was coming to an end, people were shocked that anyone could possibly call that their duty

That's your "even keel" Bobby, my fellow dutiful voter

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #62 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 10:24pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me. Someone who refuses to understand how the Australian electoral system works.  Unless your third party can win the dominate number of seats in the House of Representatives, their million votes will be meaningless, Bias.   That was the problem with the PHONies in the late 1990s.  They couldn't understand that their support was wasted, unless concentrated in a few electorates.

Then you have the problem of how the preferences flow.  The electoral system is intended to produce the fairest vote.  Therefore, when a candidate fails to make 50%, they are removed from the ballot and then the voter's second preference comes into play and so on and so on, until all the votes have been counted.  The result is that the candidate who wins represents the views of more 50% of the electorate.  Preferential voting is perhaps the fairest system around, particularly compared to the simplistic and silly first-past-the-post system used in many other countries where a simply majority assures victory. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 11:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 23rd, 2021 at 10:24pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me. Someone who refuses to understand how the Australian electoral system works.  Unless your third party can win the dominate number of seats in the House of Representatives, their million votes will be meaningless, Bias.   That was the problem with the PHONies in the late 1990s.  They couldn't understand that their support was wasted, unless concentrated in a few electorates.

Then you have the problem of how the preferences flow.  The electoral system is intended to produce the fairest vote.  Therefore, when a candidate fails to make 50%, they are removed from the ballot and then the voter's second preference comes into play and so on and so on, until all the votes have been counted.  The result is that the candidate who wins represents the views of more 50% of the electorate.  Preferential voting is perhaps the fairest system around, particularly compared to the simplistic and silly first-past-the-post system used in many other countries where a simply majority assures victory. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What did I just say? ... "Not that they could win power with a million votes" ... do you have trouble reading and comprehending?

But those voters did their duty, just as you and Smith say they should ... and now you're saying votes can be meaningless. So what's that mean, how would you put it now? ... "Do your duty, but don't expect your vote to mean anything unless your team wins government or you get a seat in Parliament" ... that would be it wouldn't it?

second preference comes into play and so on and so on, until all the votes have been counted.

Not completely true, there is always an excess of votes that are not needed to finalize the preference distribution. Those excess votes lose 100% of their value and are discarded 

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #64 - Aug 26th, 2021 at 4:43pm

In the West.....
99% of Journalism and 99% of Academia are standing in a pit, full up to their necks, in consorting sewage and lying filth.

That is my opinion.

Quote:

University of Michigan Professor: Taliban Doesn’t Equal Islam, News Coverage ‘Disserves a Great Religion’

Aug 25, 2021 6:00 pm By Robert Spencer

......And so it was that USA Today on Saturday published an article by one Hamid Khan, whose résumé is as predictable as it is revealing: He is “an adjunct professor of Islamic law at the University of Michigan Law, a national security fellow with the Truman National Security Project and an attorney with the U.S. government.”.....

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2021/08/university-of-michigan-professor-taliban-does...

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #65 - Aug 26th, 2021 at 5:13pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2021 at 11:33pm:

What did I just say? ... "Not that they could win power with a million votes" ... do you have trouble reading and comprehending?

But those voters did their duty, just as you and Smith say they should ... and now you're saying votes can be meaningless. So what's that mean, how would you put it now? ... "Do your duty, but don't expect your vote to mean anything unless your team wins government or you get a seat in Parliament" ... that would be it wouldn't it?

They are meaningless is the context of "winning power", not in the context of expressing their opinion.  You really are being a nasty piece of work, you realise that.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
second preference comes into play and so on and so on, until all the votes have been counted.

Not completely true, there is always an excess of votes that are not needed to finalize the preference distribution. Those excess votes lose 100% of their value and are discarded 

All votes are counted.  All votes are noted.  All votes have meaning.  If you decide to vote for a candidate who is discarded early in the process who is to blame?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #66 - Aug 26th, 2021 at 5:14pm

Yadda wrote on Aug 26th, 2021 at 4:43pm:

In the West.....
99% of Journalism and 99% of Academia are standing in a pit, full up to their necks, in consorting sewage and lying filth.

That is my opinion.

Which is Islamophobic.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #67 - Aug 26th, 2021 at 5:16pm

IN 2021, IN CANADA'S 'LIBERAL' GOVERNMENT....

WWW search....
Canada: Muslim ‘Minister for Women and Gender Equality’ refers to Taliban as ‘our brothers’

Politics, in Western, 'Liberal' nations, in 2021.

No integrity.

Zero accountability.     ....[for the consequences of their 'mastery'].

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #68 - Aug 26th, 2021 at 5:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 26th, 2021 at 5:14pm:
Yadda wrote on Aug 26th, 2021 at 4:43pm:

In the West.....

That is my opinion.

Which is Islamophobic.  Tsk, tsk.

Ah, playing the; "He must be an ISLAM-O-PHOBE.", card is it ?

ISLAM - THE CULT WHICH ENCOURAGES,
WORSHIPS....DEATH AND [LAWFUL] MURDERS

Quote:
"We love death.
The US loves life.
That is the difference between us two."

- Osama bin Laden, November 2001

Quote:
"The Jews love life, .....they love life and we love death."

Hezbollah’s Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah

Quote:
".....On the one hand, Israeli culture values life in all its aspects, including the sanctity of the life of others. Their soldiers take risks to spare civilians on the other side, unprecedented in the history of warfare. Aware of Israeli inhibitions, Jihadi groups use their own people as human shields in fighting the Israelis.
Over the last few years, these Jihadi groups have developed a full-blown death cult in which they raise their children to want to die killing others."

Quote:
"We have discovered how to hit the Jews where they are the most vulnerable. The Jews love life, so that is what we shall take away from them. We are going to win, because they love life and we love death."

Hezbollah’s Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah

Quote:
"Our blood is cheap compared with the cause which has brought us together and which at moments separated us, but shortly we will meet again in heaven…"

Yasser Arafat (Maariv, Oct. 4, 1996)

Quote:
"Why do other people love life, while we love death and violence, slaughter and suicide, and [even] call it heroism and martyrdom?"

Tunisian intellectual Al-Afif Al-Akhdar

Those "...we love death" quotes, above, were sourced here...
http://www.theaugeanstables.com/2006/08/02/501/

WWW search....
jihad - "we love death"

WWW search....
muslims "we love death"

And THE SOURCE, of the 'inspiration' for the mujaheddin love of their own death ???

It is, the Koran !

THE DEATH CLAUSE IN THE CONTRACT, OF ALLEGIANCE TO ALLAH's RELIGION...

"Say: "...If ye think that ye are friends to Allah, to the exclusion of (other) men, then express your desire for Death, if ye are truthful!"  "
Koran 62.06

....n.b.    Koran 62.06 is admonishing the believer, that his only true love, in this life [if he is a true moslem], is to die, fighting in Allah's cause. !!!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #69 - Aug 26th, 2021 at 8:56pm

Yadda appears happy, displaying his Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Aug 26th, 2021 at 9:57pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 26th, 2021 at 5:13pm:
They are meaningless is the context of "winning power", not in the context of expressing their opinion.  You really are being a nasty piece of work, you realise that.  Tsk, tsk.

Insult - Infringing your own high moral rule again I see

That's right, votes are meaningless if they don't win power, and that come from your own mouth. It's what I've been telling you along, meaningless within the current voting system and being made even more meaningless with the latest changes just passed by the Lib and Labs

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 26th, 2021 at 5:13pm:
All votes are counted.  All votes are noted.  All votes have meaning.  If you decide to vote for a candidate who is discarded early in the process who is to blame?  Tsk, tsk.

You can't see your stupid contradiction there, are you blind? Sounds like you would rather everyone voted for the party/ies you vote for

If you decide to vote for a candidate who is discarded early in the process who is to blame?

You must be off your rocker .... voters can be blamed?, for doing their duty, as you keep saying they should? Make up your mind for heavens sake

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Aug 26th, 2021 at 10:20pm

Yadda wrote on Aug 26th, 2021 at 5:16pm:
Canada: Muslim ‘Minister for Women and Gender Equality’ refers to Taliban as ‘our brothers’

She was referring to the muslim culture where they call themselves "brothers" and "sisters"

Only problem with that is she's a Minister and Canada is not a muslim country. She's copping a lot of flak from Canadians and she's trying to save her skin now by pointing out that the Taliban are a terrorist organization ... well why didn't she disown them from the start, instead of coming out and calling them "our brothers"? They certainly won't be brothers to Canadians

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Aug 27th, 2021 at 12:17pm

You don't know what an "ordinary Muslim" is you fool.

They have no respect for their own & kill them as quick as they kill non muslims.

Here's how they're going in Afghanistan right now.

Quote:
U.S. braces for more ISIS attacks after carnage at Kabul airport

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/western-nations-race-complete-afghan-...

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Aug 27th, 2021 at 12:48pm

Finally, the BBC recognises the Taliban is Islam. So when you defend Islam, you defend their Taliban and the crimes.

No.

Every member of the Taliban is a Muslim, however, not every Muslim is a member of the Taliban.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #74 - Aug 27th, 2021 at 1:44pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 27th, 2021 at 12:17pm:

I have served with, studied with, worked with many ordinary Muslims.  I believe I have a better idea of what they are, than you do.

Quote:
They have no respect for their own & kill them as quick as they kill non muslims.

Quote:

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/western-nations-race-complete-afghan-...

The Taliban are not ordinary Muslims.  They are Islamists.  They have fought to control their country.  Afghanistan is a tribal society.  The overwhelming majority of Taliban are from the Pashtun tribe.  They have little loyalty to other tribes.  They are seeking to impose their will on other tribes/religions/factions who aren't that interested in playing the game that way. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #75 - Aug 27th, 2021 at 7:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 27th, 2021 at 1:44pm:

I have served with, studied with, worked with many ordinary Muslims.  I believe I have a better idea of what they are, than you do.

Quote:

Quote:

The Taliban are not ordinary Muslims.  They are Islamists.  They have fought to control their country.  Afghanistan is a tribal society.  The overwhelming majority of Taliban are from the Pashtun tribe.  They have little loyalty to other tribes.  They are seeking to impose their will on other tribes/religions/factions who aren't that interested in playing the game that way. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If they aren't interested in playing the Talibans game ... how come they downed weapons & fled?

I reiterate what I said - you don't know what an ordinary muslim is ....

there are no "ordinary" muslims.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Aug 27th, 2021 at 8:13pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 27th, 2021 at 7:11pm:

Quote:

Quote:

If they aren't interested in playing the Talibans game ... how come they downed weapons & fled?

With all due respect, and I do like you Gnads, but that's a silly comment.

I associate with many Muslims, and not one of them has ever said they'd like to kill me.

Using your "logic", there are no "ordinary" Christians because they all want to rape altar boys.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #77 - Aug 27th, 2021 at 9:50pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 27th, 2021 at 8:13pm:

I associate with many Muslims, and not one of them has ever said they'd like to kill me.

Using your "logic", there are no "ordinary" Christians because they all want to rape altar boys.

That is a very     disingenuous     thing for you to say greggery.

I'm shocked !

/sarc off

disingenuous = = not candid or sincere, especially in pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.

sanction = = official permission or approval

"ordinary" Christians     have no sanction      from their God [or from the religious precepts of their religion] to rape altar boys.

Any "ordinary" Christian who does rape altar boys, would be considered [by another Christian, or by his whole community] to be a criminal.

Whereas, "ordinary" moslems DO have a sanction....
     from Allah,
     from the Holy Koran,
     and from Mohammed [the Messenger of Allah],
to persecute      and to kill      everyone who rejects the primacy of ISLAM and ISLAMIC law.

So what Gnads stated, is precise and correct.

"there are no "ordinary" muslims."

----- >

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."

hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

ANOTHER EXAMPLE;

IMAGE.....

Self-Described ‘Islamic Bonnie and Clyde’ Guilty of Plot to Attack ‘Non-Believers,’

Oct 06, 2018

Quote:

By Christine Douglass-Williams on Oct 06, 2018

Australia: “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde” plotted New Year’s Eve jihad stabbing attack on non-Muslims

A couple who described themselves as an “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde” have been found guilty in an Australian court of planning a New Year’s Eve terrorist stabbing attack on non-Muslims.

Sameh Bayda and Alo-Bridget Namoa, both 21, were charged last year with the offences.

Now the two will enter prison, where they will likely join forces with other jihadists.

In February 2016, Sameh Bayda said to investigators that she wanted to do an “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde on the Kaffir.”

Prosecutors alleged Bayda.....said each believed they had a “religious obligation to attack non-believers”.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/10/australia-islamic-bonnie-and-clyde-plotted-ne...

NOW TELL ME AGAIN.....

What justification did that young "Aussie" moslem couple give,
to explain their want,     to kill their 'fellow' Australians ???

------- >

Quote:

Prosecutors alleged Bayda.....said each believed they had a “religious obligation to attack non-believers”.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #78 - Aug 27th, 2021 at 10:39pm

Yadda making excuses for paedophiles.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me. Tsk. tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #79 - Aug 28th, 2021 at 8:15am

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 27th, 2021 at 10:39pm:

Yadda making excuses for paedophiles.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.

brian,

For an honours graduate student, your English comprehension is a FAIL.

In my post, i said that pedophiles are criminals, and should be regarded as criminals.

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 1st, 2021 at 5:41pm:

brian,

Pedophiles, and ISLAM,     .....and the marrying 6 years old little girls ?

100% lawful, in ISLAM.     ...even in 2021.

Take the example of Allah's Messenger....

ISLAMIC texts attest that Aisha [Mohammed's wife]     was 6 years old     when she was married to Mohammed,
and that she was 9 years old when their wedding was consummated, by Mohammed.

And further,     ....ISLAM's deity, Allah, describes every aspect of Mohammed's behaviour, in his life, as,
PRAISEWORTHY.

"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah. "
Koran 33.021

brian,

QUESTION;
In that KORAN VERSE, was Allah    'making excuses'    for Mohammed's pedophilia ?

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #80 - Aug 28th, 2021 at 8:54am

Why bother with these anecdotal experiences when what’s really required is careful analysis of so called ‘holy books’. Those who argue the evils or blessings of various religions, for reasons they are probably unaware of, have little if any familiarity with the nasty tomes and their various mistranslations they avoid criticising in detail. Why?
OK. there’s been more direct quotation on this thread from the Koran by some but those claiming it to be a ‘holy book’ avoid doing so. As to any close analysis of the contradictions, evils and mistranslations of the Bible few if any dare go there. Why? Fear of divine retribution or sickeningly misguided political correctness? 

As to the claim ’There are no ordinary Muslims’ why is it these ’not ordinary’ muslims never analyse or criticise the contents of the Koran?
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2021 at 9:48am by Ayn Marx »  

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #81 - Aug 28th, 2021 at 1:42pm

Quote:

Quote:

I bet there are plenty of questions you are afraid to ask them that you would not like the answer to.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #82 - Aug 28th, 2021 at 1:55pm

Yadda wrote on Aug 28th, 2021 at 8:15am:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 27th, 2021 at 10:39pm:

Yadda making excuses for paedophiles.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.

brian,

For an honours graduate student, your English comprehension is a FAIL.

In my post, i said that pedophiles are criminals, and should be regarded as criminals.

Really?  It is hard to understand exactly what message you are trying to get across, Yadda, beyond your usual Islamophobia.  You should try harder.  Is English your second language?  It sure seems that way, all the unnecessary capitalisation and quoting.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #83 - Aug 28th, 2021 at 5:23pm

That is a spurious analogy. Muzzlum atrocities have often been justified by the commands in the Koran. I don't remember any altar boy rapes being justified by Biblical commands.

As for your Muzzlum associates, why not ask them what they are doing to moderate Islam's fanatically violent interpretations? My guess is they are not really Muzzlums, when it comes down to it. What are called apostates by Koran-thumpers, and are regularly murdered in places like the Pakistan etc. But many run away and hide in Western countries. We are about to receive a fresh batch from Afghanistan.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Aug 28th, 2021 at 5:29pm

issuevoter wrote on Aug 28th, 2021 at 5:23pm:

[size=12]That is a spurious analogy. Muzzlum atrocities have often been justified by the commands in the Koran. I don't remember any altar boy rapes being justified by Biblical commands.

Irrelevant.

Good to see you admit that Christians rape altar boys though.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #85 - Aug 28th, 2021 at 10:21pm

That is a spurious analogy. Muzzlum atrocities have often been justified by the commands in the Koran. I don't remember any altar boy rapes being justified by Biblical commands.

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 28th, 2021 at 5:29pm:

Irrelevant.

Good to see you admit that Christians rape altar boys though.

issue,

That is what allowing moslems to live among us, does.

And what a constant association with moslems will do.

It is easy to conclude, that greggery has 'gone native', and learned their mores.

.....simply dismiss as being 'irrelevant', the reasonable argument, of anyone who does not belong to their 'tribe'.
.....reason be damned.

mores = = the customs and conventions of a community.

And i maintain....followers of ISLAM ought not to be allowed to live among us.

Followers of ISLAM are morally corrupting, and wholly incompatible [to live] with/among any society of men, who respect truth and freedom of expression.

This is the solution which i favour, and i outline the reasons why i do.....

QUARANTINE WORKS!!

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1538349389/34#34

and....
The argument for administrative detention, for all 'Aussie' followers of ISLAM

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1538349389/0#0

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #86 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 10:23am

[size=12]That is a spurious analogy. Muzzlum atrocities have often been justified by the commands in the Koran. I don't remember any altar boy rapes being justified by Biblical commands.

Then the insidious theology of the bible has escaped you if you think there’s nothing peculiar about a father who tortures his own son on the cross to ‘atone’ for sins he made possible in the first place. Consider also the too common imagery of the crucifixion; an almost naked man nailed to a cross as a focus of worship.
Given we’re asked to swallow the idiocy of trinitarian theology asserting the Christ on the cross is in some weird way actually part of the ’Trinity’, another riddle implicit in this nauseating, guilt inducing sado-masochist story lurches forward.

I’m reminded of a disturbing scene I witnessed some decades ago. A prominent Catholic theologian and university lecturer. drunk as a skunk , nailed’ one of his first year students against a wall pinching his writs painfully informing him ‘ That’s for your sins pretty boy ‘ 
Luckily this experience induced the young man to leave the church forever.  
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2021 at 10:29am by Ayn Marx »  

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #87 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 10:48am

Are you suggesting that whatever issue you have with trinitarian theology is just as bad as the Quran literally instructing Muslims to go out and slaughter the infidel, and Muslims going out and slaughtering the infidel in response?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #88 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 1:49pm

The Bible instructs it's followers to go out and slaughter unbelievers as well, Freediver.  Instructions followed by Christian Terrorists, to the letter.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #89 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 2:59pm

Can you quote it?

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #90 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 3:19pm

freediver wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 2:59pm:
Can you quote it?

Shouldn't be problem for Pastor Ross... Off the top of his head... Book, chapter and verse.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #91 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 3:20pm

This is where his doctor of divinity comes in handy. Defending Islamic terrorists and making up stuff about Christianity. Perhaps he got it from Gandalf's madrassa.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #92 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 3:38pm

freediver wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 3:20pm:
This is where his doctor of divinity comes in handy. Defending Islamic terrorists and making up stuff about Christianity. Perhaps he got it from Gandalf's madrassa.

Although if he's Moldovan Orthodox, you'd have to raise your right leg, call him svyatoy and kiss his ring.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #93 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 3:42pm

It's strange that he openly admits that he lacks both the right and the ability to even criticise Islam, but happily makes things up about other religions.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #94 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 3:48pm

freediver wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 3:42pm:
It's strange that he openly admits that he lacks both the right and the ability to even criticise Islam, but happily makes things up about other religions.

Well... Y'know... Let he who is without sin cast the first stone... Unless the sinner is a bloody Methodist... Then its sticks, stones, rocks and all.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #95 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 5:40pm

I wonder where he went? Perhaps he is trying to track down that silly question he wants me to answer.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #96 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 5:55pm

freediver wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 5:40pm:
I wonder where he went? Perhaps he is trying to track down that silly question he wants me to answer.

To another thread to complain about someone else doing the same thing he does, whataboutism.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #97 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 5:57pm

Perhaps whataboutism is his religion, so he has the right and ability to criticise ie.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #98 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:01pm

Or consulting the Moldovan Abbott at the Dormition of the Theotokos.

Communication is restricted to pigeons, cos... y'know... COVID.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #99 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:04pm

freediver wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 5:57pm:
Perhaps whataboutism is his religion, so he has the right and ability to criticise ie.

Definitely a part of his religion as is breaking every other "logical fallacy" that he levels against others, I think the religion is Hypocritism.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #100 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:07pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:01pm:

Just hope they don't have a bird flu quarantine as well, you'll never get an answer. I dunno, I'm still waiting for him to get back to me in a thread he said he would, that must have been over 12 months ago. Animal quarantine can be a bitch.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #101 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:14pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:04pm:

Definitely a part of his religion as is breaking every other "logical fallacy" that he levels against others, I think the religion is Hypocritism.

Nah....impossible.  You own the franchise of Hypocritism, large.

Let's test it.  Why is Monk banned right now and for how long? PM me with the answer.  After all you were quite happy to tell BO that his last long ban was for three months...so let's test your lack of ..... or outright.....Hypocritism.

Ey?

Wink

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #102 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:17pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:14pm:

Let's test it.  Why is Monk banned right now and for how long? PM me with the answer.  After all you were quite happy to tell BO that his last long ban was for three months...so let's test your lack of ..... or outright.....Hypocritism.

Ey?

Wink

Ooops... A strong letter to The Times..

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #103 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:22pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:07pm:
NorthOfNorth wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:01pm:

Just hope they don't have a bird flu quarantine as well, you'll never get an answer. I dunno, I'm still waiting for him to get back to me in a thread he said he would, that must have been over 12 months ago. Animal quarantine can be a bitch.

Well. y'know what Confucius third-cousin always say: If have mind, wisdom take time. If mindless flea, then idiocy take eternity.

In uvver words... Dough'n hold breff.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #104 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:25pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:14pm:

Ey?

Wink

Don't know that I did but it wouldn't surprise me. Why is that a test of anything except my good nature? I have in the past also told you how long your bans were, LTYC's were, etc, etc. etc, many, many times. That I have changed that policy because my good will was abused and it's just not worth my time anymore is not hypocrisy, it's learning from mistakes, but carry on and enlighten us.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #105 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:29pm

Here comes Aussie with the whataboutism prayer.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #106 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:42pm

freediver wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:29pm:

I wonder what he will enlighten us with on his return. If not telling him how long the Mong is banned for is the height of hypocrisy, I can't wait.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #107 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:53pm

Nah.....it is the GMod Hypocritism prayer you turn a blind eye to. 

Carry on.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #108 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:55pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:53pm:

Carry on.

Hopefully it will... Humour trumps all other sensibility.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #109 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:55pm

Aussie, mods are not supposed to discuss a member's status with anyone but the member. Mind your own business.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #110 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:58pm

freediver wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:55pm:
Aussie, mods are not supposed to discuss a member's status with anyone but the member. Mind your own business.

Yes I know that FD.  I agree with you.

Why do think I am telling you that your GMod told a person...ie BO.....how long Monk's last three month ban was for?

Do you need evidence?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #111 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 7:00pm

Can you quote it?

Luke 19:27
2 Chronicles 15:12-13
Deuteronomy 17:1-20
Exodus 22:19
Leviticus 20:13
Leviticus 20:27
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10
Deuteronomy 17:2-5
Deuteronomy 13:13-18
John 3:18
Deuteronomy 13:6-10
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Leviticus 21:9
1 Samuel 15:2-3
Matthew 10:34
Leviticus 20:9
Deuteronomy 22:20-21
Deuteronomy 18:20-22
Zechariah 13:3
Deuteronomy 13:5
Exodus 31:12-15
Romans 13:4
2 Kings 2:23-24
Jeremiah 50:21-22
Judges 20:48
Judges 15:14-15
2 Kings 19:35
1 Kings 20:35-36
1 Kings 18:36-40
2 Samuel 6:3-7
1 Samuel 6:19-20
Judges 18:27-29
Joshua 8:1-29

Satisfied? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #112 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 7:07pm

No Brian. Do you need me to explain what a quote is?

Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 6:58pm:

Why do think I am telling you that your GMod told a person...ie BO.....how long Monk's last three month ban was for?

Do you need evidence?

I have never met anyone who takes as long as you to get to the point Aussie.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #113 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 7:09pm

Do you need evidence?

Aussie, FD knows I told people, it's not a secret but only ever via PM. I've told you and many others why and how long, that I choose to not tell you anymore is not hypocrisy, it's a lesson learned. Show me how it's being a hypocrite, you know you can't.

Unban everyone from Rels! It's good enough for you to call for that from Bobby for PA, you're not a hypocrite are you? Do you share Brian's religion?

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #114 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 7:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 7:00pm:
Can you quote it?

Satisfied?

Wow... Gee.. Impressive..

Are you a dang-down-home Jesuit or a Google Jesuit?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #115 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 7:17pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 7:00pm:
Can you quote it?

Satisfied? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

But you are not brian !!!!!

You are a brian impersonator !!!

AND I HAVE PROOF !!!

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 15th, 2013 at 5:39pm:

I merely recognise that it is their right to create and unfortunately impose those punishments.

It is terrible but I also recognise

I have no right or ability to criticise them.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #116 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 7:24pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 7:09pm:

Do you need evidence?

Aussie, FD knows I told people, it's not a secret but only ever via PM. I've told you and many others why and how long, that I choose to not tell you anymore is not hypocrisy, it's a lesson learned. Show me how it's being a hypocrite, you know you can't.

Unban everyone from Rels! It's good enough for you to call for that from Bobby for PA, you're not a hypocrite are you? Do you share Brian's religion?

Oh so..you told FD of your breach of his edict?

Yes you have told me about the ban of others but I had their permission to ask you, and I told you I had that permission.  (Yes...there were others you gave me info about...but that was about socks evading bans.) 

That is fair, and it is fair that you told me so I could tell the bannee.

What is Hypocritism is when you tell BO...maybe unsolicited...about a ban on Monk, given there is no way he would have been able to ask BO to approach you.  Telling yer was just ingratiating yourself to her, and I can guarantee you that she wasted zero time blasting it................and thus bragging about her being able to get info she was not entitled to...from you.

Mate...you own Hypocritism.

The only person banned at Rels is Neferti (other than the obvious wanker socks)...and that is never going to change until she apologises to me and via me, to those Members of my Family she doxxed.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #117 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 7:51pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 7:24pm:

Do you need evidence?

Yes you have told me about the ban of others but I had their permission to ask you, and I told you I had that permission.  (Yes...there were others you gave me info about...but that was about socks evading bans.) 

What is Hypocritism is when you tell BO...maybe unsolicited...about a ban on Monk, given there is no way he would have been able to ask BO to approach you.  Telling yer was just ingratiating yourself to her, and I can guarantee you that she wasted zero time blasting it................and thus bragging about her being able to get info she was not entitled to...from you.

The only person banned at Rels is Neferti (other than the obvious wanker socks)...and that is never going to change until she apologises to me and via me, to those Members of my Family she doxxed.

Your bowel seems to be in a twist. I've always told you I can choose. Now I choose not to. There was no "edict" from FD, just advice, and as it turns out it's sound.

You're quite the nutcase. You just said I told BO she/he was banned and that was hypocrisy because I didn't tell you how long Mong is banned for, even you yourself knowing how often I tell people. I never actually said I would not tell you Mong's ban. I can say that if you really wanted that information, rather the way you tried to convene some hypocrisy trial for me, you went the wrong way about it and I expect you to understand when I refuse any other requests from you.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #118 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 7:55pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 7:24pm:

Do you need evidence?

Liar.

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #119 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 7:58pm

Who have I missed?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #120 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 8:00pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 7:58pm:
Who have I missed?

Trying to find who ducked when you farted so you can redirect?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #121 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 8:03pm

Who have I missed?

Oh...You are still banned ey?

I forgot about you.  That is understandable.

So...when you post evidence that Peccery is a 'convicted criminal' I'll lift the ban.

Okay?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #122 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 8:06pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 8:03pm:
Who have I missed?

Oh...You are still banned ey?

I forgot about you.  That is understandable.

So...when you post evidence that Peccery is a 'convicted criminal' I'll lift the ban.

Okay?

Are you a convicted kid pinner?

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #123 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 8:09pm

You assaulted a child, Aussie.

Assault is defined in section 245 of the Criminal Code and includes actual forceful contact with another person or threatened forceful contact. In Queensland, physical assault will be made out if there is an act of striking, touching, or moving, or the application of force of any kind to another person, either directly or indirectly, without the consent of the person, or with their consent if that consent is obtained by fraud or duress.

https://www.gotocourt.com.au/criminal-law/qld/assault/

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #124 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 8:11pm

No such offence exists.  Said 'kid' got off lightly in my hands...but the School sorted him.

Now....Peccerry.

If you want your ban lifted.....just post the proof.

Simple.

Roll Eyes

(Just saw you stupid post about assault.  The offence is unlawful assault, and that brings in self defence.)

Gee...I wonder why the 'kid' got expelled after that incident?

What do you reckon Gordon?

Would the School want to send a message that Cabbies going about their job must just tolerate an able bodied adolescent criminal attacking them?  That would mean that the many kids who rely on us to pick them up from School......have no way home, as we would just black ball the place.

Far cough.
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2021 at 8:29pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #125 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 8:14pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 8:11pm:
No such offence exists.  Said 'kid' got off lightly in my hands...but the School sorted him.

Now....Peccerry.

Simple.

Roll Eyes

Just common assault then. You would have been given a custodial sentence, a lawyer pinning a kid to a tree on school grounds.

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #126 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 8:30pm

Check my edit, and get over your stupid crap.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #127 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 8:38pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 8:11pm:

Now....Peccerry.

Simple.

Roll Eyes

(Just saw you stupid post about assault.  The offence is unlawful assault, and that brings in self defence.)

Gee...I wonder why the 'kid' got expelled after that incident?

What do you reckon Gordon?

Would the School want to send a message that Cabbies going about their job must just tolerate an able bodied adolescent criminal attacking them?  That would mean that the many kids who rely on us to pick them up from School......have no way home, as we would just black ball the place.

Far cough.

Read what you wrote. (or did you lie)

Kid threw bottle. You didn't know who threw it because you had to ask the other kids to point him out. That means the kid was not attacking you or getting ready to throw another bottle. You could have just asked other students for his name and reported him. You pinned him out of revenge. That's assault.

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #128 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 9:07pm

A 'kid' unknown to me, attacked Cabbie me, missed and damaged my property. I neutralised the prick.  Said prick was later expelled because of that incident.

In your pointless Quixotic attempt to get a point on me, you are looking more and more like a plain old dumb bandwagon groupie.

Far cough.

If you want your ban in Rels lifted, post proof that Peccerry is a convicted criminal.....or:

Two choices:

1.  Post proof.
2.  Admit you have no proof, and apologise.

Ball is in your court, not mine.

Smiley

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #129 - Aug 30th, 2021 at 8:30am

Why do think I am telling you that your GMod told a person...
ie BO.....how long Monk's last three month ban was for?

Do you need evidence?

Hi Aussie,
are you relying on rumor and or gossip from
the confidential Sparta forum?

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #130 - Aug 30th, 2021 at 8:45am

Lucky it wasnt my kid arsehole or you would have landed in court.

Angry

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #131 - Aug 30th, 2021 at 9:50am

Redmond Neck wrote on Aug 30th, 2021 at 8:45am:

Angry

Sleep apnea keep you awake last night?  SOL?

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #132 - Aug 30th, 2021 at 11:21am

... the Taliban is Islam.

This is such a dangerous and incorrect conclusion to draw

Unless, of course, you can agree that the IRA and the Vatican were one ?

Wern't the IRA Catholics - or at least claim to be ?

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Aug 30th, 2021 at 11:34am

Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 9:07pm:
A 'kid' unknown to me, attacked Cabbie me, missed and damaged my property. I neutralised the prick.  Said prick was later expelled because of that incident.

In your pointless Quixotic attempt to get a point on me, you are looking more and more like a plain old dumb bandwagon groupie.

Far cough.

If you want your ban in Rels lifted, post proof that Peccerry is a convicted criminal.....or:

Two choices:

1.  Post proof.

Smiley
Cut the cr2p, no one needs to be Perry Mason to recognise that you did committ assault since your immediate welfare was not at risk in the incident as you described. As you relate you were not defending  yourself which as you should know means your only possible defense in a court room is gone. Zero dispute that given the circumstances of the incident as you
described you would be pleading guilty to assault and in all probability a short jail term due to the act being committed on a child. Magistrates generally dont like child abusers.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Aug 30th, 2021 at 4:37pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Aug 30th, 2021 at 8:45am:

Angry

Grin Grin Grin

please ... we both know you would have run away to hide

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #135 - Aug 30th, 2021 at 5:05pm

rhino wrote on Aug 30th, 2021 at 11:34am:
Aussie wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 9:07pm:

Far cough.

Two choices:

1.  Post proof.

Smiley
Cut the cr2p, no one needs to be Perry Mason to recognise that you did committ assault since your immediate welfare was not at risk in the incident as you described. As you relate you were not defending  yourself which as you should know means your only possible defense in a court room is gone. Zero dispute that given the circumstances of the incident as you
described you would be pleading guilty to assault and in all probability a short jail term due to the act being committed on a child. Magistrates generally dont like child abusers.

Magistrates dislike arsehole criminal teenagers who attack Cabbies going about their job and who damage property far more.

As for Cup Cake's comment....if my kid had attacked him and damaged his property in a similar way I'd hope he would give the schit a huge kick up the blurter.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print