Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: BBC Taliban
Reply #15 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:49pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:44pm:
Gordon wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:38pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 6:08pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Islamophobia again.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

How about you pop over to Afghanistan, they'd put you up against the wall in less than 30 seconds. When you poop your pants from an overdose of islamophobia, would you're arse make a tsk tsk sound?   'Tard.

Please do not call our Brian a 'tard, you'll probably be reported. He's a "simple" lad with a love of debate and fair play, a lover of the free expression of values and thought. He has the paper to prove it.

Isn't tard just an abbreviation tardy, to be late or delayed? Wink

IBI

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:49pm

Valkie wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:30pm:
The sad truth of islam.

From the day they are born, children are indoctrinated into believing that Allah is the one true god and that everyone else are pagans and must be murdered because they dont believe.

Daily rituals of bowing and mind numbing mantras to their god reinforce that belief continually.

Anyone, ANYONE who dares to question ANYTHING about this cult are either tortured or killed, along with their families.
Leaving the cult is forbidden and brings death to them and their family members.

There is no open discussion, only pure enforced pilgrimage to this god who promotes murder, rape and torture of infidels (non-believers)

Now, all this is done for what?
All the hardships, murder, torture and poverty in this life is for one reason.
They sacrifice their wealth, pleasure, joy and life for a mythical afterlife.
To be given a wondrous afterlife with 40 virgins (what about the women, do they get virgins for their sacrifices?)

How many have actually seen this afterlife?
How many have come back to extol the virtues of this life after death?

So, they are murdering, torturing and punishing people for what?
A dream some sociopath, lying, murderer, self confessed pedophile told them so?

Think about this.
This cowardly prophet RAN AWAY AND HID UNDER HIS BED when his enemies were after him.
He then later, probably in an attempt to hide his cowardly sins, went and destroyed those who kept him safe...Nice guy
Then he tell about the flying donkeys, watching the sun set into a muddy hole and numerous other lies.
The best yet is that he outsmarted the devil..........You have to be kidding.

He rapes some pre-pubescent girls and boasts about it.
Comes up with his only solution to everything (beheading) and sets about forming a cult of death and destruction.

And this is who the followers of islam believe that murder, rape and destruction will take them into an afterlife of joy and heaven?

Seriously???????

You would have to be a total nutcase to believe this liar and follow his doctrines.

ISLAM, THE CULT OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION

You've done this about 50 times. Don't be a Bbwian.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #17 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:59pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:49pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

How about you pop over to Afghanistan, they'd put you up against the wall in less than 30 seconds. When you poop your pants from an overdose of islamophobia, would you're arse make a tsk tsk sound?   'Tard.

Please do not call our Brian a 'tard, you'll probably be reported. He's a "simple" lad with a love of debate and fair play, a lover of the free expression of values and thought. He has the paper to prove it.

I believe he has a problem with any word with "tard" as part of it, In his past life they called him petard and it kinda rankles him to be reminded. It's where we get the term "hoist with his own petard". As Brian will tell you, he's "Da bomb!"

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #18 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 9:03pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:59pm:

I believe he has a problem with any word with "tard" as part of it, In his past life they called him petard and it kinda rankles him to be reminded. It's where we get the term "hoist with his own petard". As Brian will tell you, he's "Da bomb!"

He used to be Da bomb, but now he's just a dotard, what a dastardly thing to say!

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #19 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 9:56pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 9:03pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 8:59pm:

He used to be Da bomb, but now he's just a dotard, what a dastardly thing to say!

He used to be Da bomb, but now he's just a crater beside a wrecked car with dead and dying, bleeding and screaming, surrounding it, what a dastardly thing to be!

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #20 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 10:37pm

Yeah, Islamophobia again, when will it stop?

So, anyway, I am watching Q and A about the fall of Kabul to the Taliban, and the general opinion of the panel seemed to be that Australia owes it to Afghanistan to take in any Afghan who clams to be a refugee from the Taliban, because we sent in troops, weapons and money to train the Afghans to defend themselves.

So when push comes to shove, the Afghans give their weapons to the Taliban, or just run away. Anyone see the contradiction here?

In 2001, I said this intervention wouldn't work, and I predicted Q and A's response as the the response all progressive multiculturalists would make.

If we have any humanitarian obligation to Afghanistan, we have the right to intervene in their affairs. It cannot simply be a matter of putting them on our welfare system.

Let everything cool down for a few months, then bomb the Taliban and assassinate their leaders.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #21 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 10:45pm

issuevoter wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 10:37pm:

Yeah, Islamophobia again, when will it stop?

So, anyway, I am watching Q and A about the fall of Kabul to the Taliban, and the general opinion of the panel seemed to be that Australia owes it to Afghanistan to take in any Afghan who clams to be a refugee from the Taliban, because we sent in troops, weapons and money to train the Afghans to defend themselves.

So when push comes to shove, the Afghans give their weapons to the Taliban, or just run away. Anyone see the contradiction here?

More moslems, many will be     Shia religious moslems,    coming into our nation.

What are we letting ourselves in for ?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1629432510/14#14

Yadda said.....
Quote:

Case in point.....

Many 100's of Shia moslem refugees atm, who are fleeing Kabul, and arriving in Australia,
are being welcomed to Australia, by WOKE Australians - AND BY FELLOW SHIA MOSLEMS.

But, these people [these Shia moslem refugees] are persons fleeing a conflict zone,
and many of them, are people who themselves have beliefs not so different from the beliefs of their own persecutors, whom they are fleeing from !!

i.e.
Many of those same Shia moslem refugees [fleeing an ISLAMIC conflict zone], [also] believe that it is LAWFUL to persecute and kill those persons who do not believe, as they [Shia moslems] believe.

e.g.
Those just arrived in Perth, Australia, and ensconced atm in a 'quarantine' hotel, somewhere in Perth,
ARE ACCEPTING [among other things] DONATED PRAYER MATS.

i.e.
Many of these Shia moslem refugees, are religious moslems.

Many of these Shia moslem refugees arriving from Kabul, will be religious moslems, who,
in following the dictates of ISLAMIC law,
will reject our Australian laws, and our freedom loving, cultural values.

And many of these Shia moslems [once they are fully settled here], will want to try to impose ISLAMIC law and ISLAMIC values, here, in Australia.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Aug 21st, 2021 at 11:29pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You lot never seem to learn, never seem to want to understand people who are different, who practice a different religion.  The people who flee events like Afghanistan are the peaceful ones, the ones we should be encouraging to leave Afghanistan.  They fear the Taliban and so seek a peaceful haven.  Australia represents that peaceful haven to them.  99% of them will be good Australians.  Yes, they will be different Australians but we live in a Multi-religious, Multicultural nation.  We should be prepared to tolerate them and they will learn to tolerate us, even you Islamophobes even as you attempt to persecute them.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 1:44am

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 21st, 2021 at 11:29pm:
We should be prepared to tolerate them
and they will learn to tolerate us

They have no choice in the matter you undemocratic self-righteous fanatical rigid zealot

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #24 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 8:11am

The sad truth of islam.

From the day they are born, children are indoctrinated into believing that Allah is the one true god and that everyone else are pagans and must be murdered because they dont believe.

Daily rituals of bowing and mind numbing mantras to their god reinforce that belief continually.

Anyone, ANYONE who dares to question ANYTHING about this cult are either tortured or killed, along with their families.
Leaving the cult is forbidden and brings death to them and their family members.

There is no open discussion, only pure enforced pilgrimage to this god who promotes murder, rape and torture of infidels (non-believers)

Now, all this is done for what?
All the hardships, murder, torture and poverty in this life is for one reason.
They sacrifice their wealth, pleasure, joy and life for a mythical afterlife.
To be given a wondrous afterlife with 40 virgins (what about the women, do they get virgins for their sacrifices?)

How many have actually seen this afterlife?
How many have come back to extol the virtues of this life after death?

So, they are murdering, torturing and punishing people for what?
A dream some sociopath, lying, murderer, self confessed pedophile told them so?

Think about this.
This cowardly prophet RAN AWAY AND HID UNDER HIS BED when his enemies were after him.
He then later, probably in an attempt to hide his cowardly sins, went and destroyed those who kept him safe...Nice guy
Then he tell about the flying donkeys, watching the sun set into a muddy hole and numerous other lies.
The best yet is that he outsmarted the devil..........You have to be kidding.

He rapes some pre-pubescent girls and boasts about it.
Comes up with his only solution to everything (beheading) and sets about forming a cult of death and destruction.

And this is who the followers of islam believe that murder, rape and destruction will take them into an afterlife of joy and heaven?

Seriously???????

You would have to be a total nutcase to believe this liar and follow his doctrines.

ISLAM, THE CULT OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 10:19am

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You lot never seem to learn, never seem to want to understand people who are different, who practice a different religion.  The people who flee events like Afghanistan are the peaceful ones, the ones we should be encouraging to leave Afghanistan.  They fear the Taliban and so seek a peaceful haven.  Australia represents that peaceful haven to them.  99% of them will be good Australians.  Yes, they will be different Australians but we live in a Multi-religious, Multicultural nation.  We should be prepared to tolerate them and they will learn to tolerate us, even you Islamophobes even as you attempt to persecute them.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Er... why not defeat the Taliban instead of running away? We have been encouraging them, supporting them to do so for 20 years. There are 37 million of the peacefuls against 75,000 talibs. They should fight for their own country.

And it's wonderful to hear that they will learn to tolerate Australians in Australia.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #26 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 10:27am

Or they could just be equally violent members of a different branch of Islam, eg Shite vs Sunni. Our army was not recruiting the little old ladies.

How do you remain so naive Brian?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #27 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 10:59am

"When you are wounded, and lying on Afghanistan's plains,

And the women come out to cut up what remains,

Roll to your rifle, and blow out your brains,

And go to your God like a soldier."     Rudyard Kipling.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 1:07pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 1:44am:
We should be prepared to tolerate them
and they will learn to tolerate us

They have no choice in the matter you undemocratic self-righteous fanatical rigid zealot

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Such intemperate language.  You realise that when you resort to ad hominem insults you are signalling that you've already lost the argument?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - Aug 22nd, 2021 at 1:08pm

freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2021 at 10:27am:

Or they could just be equally violent members of a different branch of Islam, eg Shite vs Sunni. Our army was not recruiting the little old ladies.

How do you remain so naive Brian?

You answer my questions, Freediver and I might answer yours.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Send Topic Print