Send Topic Print
Racism Warning (Read 33978 times)
chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Re: Racism Warning
Reply #300 - Sep 5th, 2021 at 12:44pm

Hitler didn't write the Quran. Or worship at Wollumbin.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #301 - Sep 5th, 2021 at 5:48pm

chimera wrote on Sep 5th, 2021 at 12:44pm:
Hitler didn't write the Quran. Or worship at Wollumbin.

Well..... the Qran gives you the Kramp, too.... too much concentrating on it during childhood leads to a severe case of mono-brow...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #302 - Sep 5th, 2021 at 6:46pm

Rubbish. You're thinking of 'monologue'.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #303 - Sep 6th, 2021 at 2:29pm

chimera wrote on Sep 5th, 2021 at 6:46pm:
Rubbish. You're thinking of 'monologue'.

No, that's vaginas. Grappler's thinking of eyebrows.

All the Muselwomen in my area are big on them. They have special eyebrow salons, just for monobrows.

When thine eye is single thy whole body wilt be filled with light, no?

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #304 - Sep 6th, 2021 at 2:35pm

Ah serial monogamy. Do Germans have vaginas and eyebrows?
(monobrows are monotony but that's off the point)

IP Logged

Wollumbinmountain

Australian Politics

Wollumbin
Reply #305 - Sep 20th, 2021 at 2:05pm

A shame that the article has no facts, like Mt Warning is not Wollumbin, the name being taken off my family's peak in 2006, that the sacred site status on the wrong Wollumbin is a fabrication, as is the fake Bundjalung Nation, just a white mans fabrication. If the facts are not exposed, then we are all wasting our time, also Arakwal and Bundjalung National Parks are fake and OEH Cultural Heritage, Aboriginal Affairs and Native Title are complete failures.

IP Logged

Wollumbinmountain

Australian Politics

Wollumbin
Reply #306 - Sep 20th, 2021 at 2:40pm

If the Author wants to learn about the scandals behind fake Wollumbin, Arakwal and Bundjalung National Parks and the conspiracy to hide the failures of Aboriginal Affairs and Native Title extending to the departments of PM and Cabinet and the NSW Premiers Department, here is my complaint to Minister Matt Kean, please feel free to copy my complaints and send them to Matt Kean, Premiers and PM's departments.                   

Minister Kean,

It appears that you, N.S.W. Premier Gladys Berejiklian and Prime Minister Scott Morrison have been deceived by your own departments and governments about the failure of Australian Aboriginal Affairs, Native Title, National Parks Aboriginal cultural heritage with the Premiers Counsel refusing our request to meet with the Premier and sending our complaints of false Wollumbin, Arakwal and Bundjalung National Parks and deliberate misuse of state funds to then National Parks and Aboriginal Affairs Ministers and N.S.W. ICAC for their "information" instead of investigation.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison has been deceived by his Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet and his own government, I sought the dismissal of Mr Warren Mundine as head of the Prime Ministers Indigenous Advisory Council after finding his claimed Bundjalung identity to be a white mans fabrication and had Mr Mundine excused as the chairman of the IAC through the department of PM and Cabinet, (refer emails below) also the secretariats of the false Forrest review of Indigenous Employment and Training and the false Deloitte Native Title review sent our submissions to all relevant Government departments, including the department of PM and cabinet who have deceived Prime Minister Scott Morrison, who then misused $330,000 funding Mr Mundine's Sky News program and attempted to install Mr Mundine as the LNP candidate for the seat of Gilmore.

Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull's COS Drew Clarke, writing for the PM in his letter to me (refer attachments) did not address any of the scandals of Dept of PM and cabinet funding identity frauds and perjury before the Federal Court with fake Arakwal a board member of NSW Ntscorp, Native Title body funded by P.M and Cabinet. (refer emails below)

You must request NSW ICAC investigate deliberate misuse of NSW National Parks funds with fake Arakwal and the deliberate misuse of $160,000 by the fake Wollumbin Aboriginal committee, their crony consultant and National Parks officers.

Fake Arakwal are identity frauds that have stolen an error of Ngarakwal from other Aboriginal family's to get Native Title over Byron Bay and employment as National Parks staff.
Norman Tindale of the 1938 Harvard Expedition recorded Arakwal "Mary" as the full blood apical ancestor (Tindale family tree sheet 6), nothing has gone to her descendants and if fake Arakwal can not prove descent then you have no option but to refer this complaint to NSW ICAC and the Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Corporations and the NSW Police to have them prosecuted as identity frauds.

An error occurred in the NSW National Parks sites of Significance study of the Keeper of Lore, Elder Millie Boyd, who stated Wulambiny Momoli as the name for Mt Warning and Wollumbin the Warrior, the place of death and burial.
"Wollumbin" The Keeper of Lore, Elder Millie Boyd NSW National Parks 1977 Anthropological Study - YouTube
A false transcript on the Mt Warning site registration, claiming Mrs Boyd said Wollumbin as the name for Mt Warning has made all subsequent studies false and made all supposed Aboriginal knowledge holders imposters, caught by the error as has happened with fake Arakwal.

OEH Director General Lisa Corbyn gave $160,000 to the fake Wollumbin Committee to undertake a cultural study on Mt Warning after the name Wollumbin was taken from my family's peak in 2006 and applied as a fake Aboriginal name to Mt Warning.

The fake Wollumbin committee selected their crony researcher, who had previously committed academic fraud at Southern Cross University with the fake Bundjalung Mapping Project, after stating in Tweed Shire Council's Ministry of the Arts funded Community Based Heritage study (2003) that Bundjalung / Yugambeh were "contemporary terms".
Tweed Byron Aboriginal Lands Council and the fake Tweed Wollumbin AECG signed off on that statement and have deceived National Parks with their claims of fake Bundjalung Aboriginal identity for almost twenty years.

The fake Wollumbin Committee, National Parks officers and the crony researcher deliberately misused the extraordinary funding of $160,000 and falsified the study by deliberately not including the primary source study tape of the Keeper of Lore, National Parks own study. The crony researcher personally gave me that tape prior to falsifying the study.

To continue with the planned closure of Mt Warning and not act on these scandals would be deceiving Parliament, National Parks staff agenda of the planned closure of Mt Warning is more deception, no public consultation has occurred.

You need to inform the Premier of these scandals within her own department and government and she needs to inform Prime Minister Scott Morrison of these scandals in his own department and government.
A Royal commission inquiry is needed to expose and resolve these scandals.

I am producing a series of documentaries to expose these scandals, these documents and this complaint will be published, included in my documentary and given to all press, objectors to the closure of Mt

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #307 - Sep 20th, 2021 at 2:50pm

Good work.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #308 - Sep 20th, 2021 at 4:13pm

I think you are focussing on the wrong thing. Whether the aboriginal claims on the place are "real" in any sense is irrelevant. By making this argument you suggest that a real claim is legitimate. But both real and fake claims have at their core the same basis in racism, sexism and the institutionalisation in the law of one group's religious beliefs, and the imposition of those religious beliefs on everyone else.

All the aborigines need to counter your argument is the claim that they believe what they say. Then nothing you say matters. You cannot make a rational argument against voodoo. But they have no counter to accusation of racism, sexism and imposed religion. Instead of telling them their history, invite them to the future.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Wollumbinmountain

Australian Politics

Wollumbin
Reply #309 - Sep 20th, 2021 at 5:20pm

Focusing on the facts of conspiracy in PM and Premiers dept to hide three fake National Parks, fake Nations and genocide by government in Australia, sadly as a new member i can not provide the letters to me from Turnbull's COS pathetically trying to hide these scandals after i sought the sacking of Warren Mundine as head of the PMs IAC. Nor can i post the letters to me from the NSW Premiers counsel, refusing meeting requests right back to Mike Baird, way before Gladys. Shame that you were not aware of the facts behind these scandals, even though Germaine Greer published a chapter on them in her 2013 book 'White Beech' calling fake Bundjalung Nation "cultural genocide" and "the lie that Mt Warning is Wollumbin". If you wish to include some facts in further articles I am happy to provide them, having been stuck in this filth for the last 15 years as the only white co-complainant to the affected Elders and the person who found Bundjalung to be a white mans fabrication.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #310 - Sep 21st, 2021 at 1:13am

freediver wrote on Sep 20th, 2021 at 4:13pm:
I think you are focussing on the wrong thing. Whether the aboriginal claims on the place are "real" in any sense is irrelevant. By making this argument you suggest that a real claim is legitimate. But both real and fake claims have at their core the same basis in racism, sexism and the institutionalisation in the law of one group's religious beliefs, and the imposition of those religious beliefs on everyone else.

All the aborigines need to counter your argument is the claim that they believe what they say. Then nothing you say matters. You cannot make a rational argument against voodoo. But they have no counter to accusation of racism, sexism and imposed religion. Instead of telling them their history, invite them to the future.

They can have no claim to land. They're Boongs.

They attract the flies, no?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #311 - Sep 21st, 2021 at 11:47am

Give 'em an Aboriginal Homeland - a Noweto - in which they can carry on to their heart's content.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #312 - Sep 21st, 2021 at 7:43pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 21st, 2021 at 11:47am:
Give 'em an Aboriginal Homeland - a Noweto - in which they can carry on to their heart's content.

We did. We gave them a gift shop.

FD would visit if he could be bothered spending days driving through all that boring scenery.

You?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #313 - Oct 4th, 2021 at 12:41pm

Here is a video of Gladys Berejiklian denying the existence of systemic racism in Australia

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-11/gladys-berejiklian-racism-cricket-australia/13047296

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #314 - Oct 8th, 2021 at 4:15pm

The NSW government has further delayed making a decision on this until March 30, 2022.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50
Send Topic Print