Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
The cult of pedophilia (Read 2655 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
The cult of pedophilia
Aug 13th, 2021 at 8:13am

Following in the steps of their Satan worshiping prophet Mo the mad.

Muzzos are taking young girls, as they have been indoctrinated to do.

Islam, the cult of death is also the cult of pedophilia attracting more and more sick twisted pedophiles into their ranks with the lure of young girls for pedophile marriages.

Of course bwyannnnnnnn and his fellow islamophiles will see this as business as usual.

Quote:
Taliban take 12yo girls as sex slaves

KABUL: Heavily armed extremist Taliban fighters have been welcomed with open arms by male citizens as they stormed into three Afghanistan cities, bringing them ever closer to the capital Kabul.

It comes amid reports the terror group is going “door to door” in the towns they seize to round up girls as young as 12 to be their sex slaves.

The Taliban have been slaughtering anyone who cooperated with Western forces during the 20-year occupation. They have also closed girls’ schools and have forced women to stay home, stripping them of their rights.

US military commanders now fear that the whole of Afghanistan could fall to the Muslim extremists in weeks. Pul-e-Khumri, just 200km north of the capital, was one of the cities to fall, along with Faizabad and Farah.

Humayoon Shahidzada, an MP from the western province of Farah, confirmed that the provincial capital, also called Farah, had fallen.

He said Taliban fighters dragged the bloody corpse of an Afghan government soldier through the streets, shouting “Allahu Akbar!”

The insurgents were carrying M-16 rifles and driving Humvees and Ford pick-up trucks that had been given to the Afghan army by the US.

Nine provincial capitals in the country have been captured in less than a week.

The losses have led the US to its assessments of Afghanistan’s future, cutting the time before Kabul falls from a year to a month as Afghan government forces flee or surrender in their thousands.

“Everything is moving in the wrong direction,” an official familiar with the Pentagon’s latest intelligence assessment said.

The fall of Pul-e-Khumri gives the Taliban control of a strategic road junction linking Kabul to the north and west of the country.

Afghan troops who were unable to flee the city said they had no support from the government and had no choice but to surrender.

“We were besieged for two weeks, calling for help and could not get it,” one soldier said. “We talked among ourselves about whether to surrender to the Taliban but decided no way, they will kill us all. But this morning we gave them our weapons and ammunition. Now me and my comrades are fighting with the Taliban.”

Insurgent fighters are also barely 160km from Bagram airbase, a linchpin of the US war effort throughout the 20-year conflict that followed the 2001 invasion. The base was handed over to Afghan forces only last month.

One soldier who was happy to join the Taliban said: “The police chief and governor already left. Why should I fight? For what?”

Another said: “I am happy to join with my brothers. The government has failed.”

The London Times

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: The cult of pedophilia
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2021 at 9:40am

Thought the thread was about the findings of the Royal Commission into Institutional Paedophilia which was pretty damning about the Christian Clergies crimes in that area.  What a shame there hasn't been more discussion of it's findings against Christian clergy...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #2 - Aug 13th, 2021 at 9:51am

Valkie exposes himself as an expert.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #3 - Aug 13th, 2021 at 11:12am

Imagine if they did an investigation into child marriages to muzzo perverts.

They woukd be in court for years and years.

Half the muzzos in Australia would be gaoled.

Yep, the cult of rape, murder and Pedophelia
But just following in the footsteps of their perverted, self confessed paedophile, lying, cowardly, sociopath prophet, Mo the mad.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #4 - Aug 13th, 2021 at 11:59am

Valkie wrote on Aug 13th, 2021 at 11:12am:
Imagine if they did an investigation into child marriages to muzzo perverts.

They woukd be in court for years and years.

Half the muzzos in Australia would be gaoled.

Yep, the cult of rape, murder and Pedophelia
But just following in the footsteps of their perverted, self confessed paedophile, lying, cowardly, sociopath prophet, Mo the mad.

... and Valkie would be brain dead from the effects of perpetual arousal.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #5 - Aug 13th, 2021 at 1:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 13th, 2021 at 9:40am:
Thought the thread was about the findings of the Royal Commission into Institutional Paedophilia which was pretty damning about the Christian Clergies crimes in that area.  What a shame there hasn't been more discussion of it's findings against Christian clergy...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ya got a point Doctor, the Christians swept it under the carpet, while Islam made rooting little boys an institution.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #6 - Aug 13th, 2021 at 2:30pm

issuevoter wrote on Aug 13th, 2021 at 1:21pm:

Ya got a point Doctor, the Christians swept it under the carpet, while Islam made rooting little boys an institution.

To say nothing of all the child pedophile marriages.

Even in Australia there are hundreds of pedophile marriages.

But the resident islamophile still deflects and tries to divert attention from the Islamic pedophile practices.

One must as WHY.
Why do you ignore Islamic pedophile marriages bwyannnnnnnnn?
WHY?

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 13th, 2021 at 4:15pm

Pedophilia is widespread.

It's in churches, judges, police, doctors, lawyers, you name it, it exists in all walks of life.

It is forbidden in the west, all the perpetrators are sneaks and liars, they all try to hide their atrocities against Children, they pretend they are not pedophiles.

In islam it's an entirely different story, pedophilia is not forbidden, it is a sacred duty of those who want to emulate their prophet muhammad.

Now my question is why do the sicko leftards all want to hide these facts about pedophilia?

Why don't they ever acknowledge that the priests police lawyers judges doctors etc. are breaking the law they are criminals.

muslims who are pedophiles are obeying their qur'an, they are emulating muhammad the best of all examples for mankind.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - Aug 13th, 2021 at 4:25pm

Moses, still sweeping paedophilia under the carpet for Christians.  Tsk, tsk.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 13th, 2021 at 4:45pm

Quote:
Yemen's youngest divorcee says father has squandered cash from her book

It's been five years since Nujood Ali became known as the world's youngest divorcee after escaping the man who bought her as a child bride aged nine.

The story of Nujood's marriage and subsequent court victory was turned into a bestselling book, bringing hope to thousands of Yemeni brides forced into marriages they are too young to understand or consent to.

The royalties from I Am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced were supposed to pay for the girl's schooling and allow her to follow her ambition to become a lawyer. Instead, Nujood says, the money has been squandered by her father – who has now sold her younger sister to a man twice her age.

"My father has spent all the money on getting married twice again," she says, fidgeting nervously, her fingers stained with henna.

Now 15, she still finds it difficult to talk about her marriage and ex-husband. "He now has four wives, 14 children and learnt nothing from my experience. He gives me between $20 [£13] and $30 a month for pocket money."

Nujood's ordeal began when she was married off by her father at nine, for a dowry of a little more than $750, after her future husband, Faez Ali Thamer, promised not to have sex with her "before the year after she has her first period" – as required by law in Yemen.

But what followed was a cycle of sexual and physical abuse, starting on her wedding night.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/12/child-bride-father-cash-spend

Yemen has the death penalty for apostasy, the bearded nutjobs who preach Islam say anyone who opposes child brides should have their heads chopped off.
Quote:
Yemeni clerics oppose child-bride ban

Some of Yemen's most influential Islamic leaders, including one the U.S. says mentored Osama bin Laden, have declared supporters of a ban on child brides to be apostates.

The religious leaders organized a protest against the legislation on Sunday by a group of women. Hidden behind black face veils and robes, the women carried signs that read "Yes to the Islamic rights of women."

The issue of Yemen's child brides vaulted into the headlines three years ago when an 8-year-old girl boldly went by herself to a courtroom and demanded a judge dissolve her marriage to a man in his 30s.

In September, a 12-year-old Yemeni child-bride died after struggling for three days in labor to give birth, a local human rights organization said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna35989034

Quote:
Narrated `Aisha: that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

https://sunnah.com/bukhari:5134

Can Brian tell us if Jesus had sex with children?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Aug 13th, 2021 at 5:49pm

A sick leftard who supports islamic human scrifice has now shown his-her-its' support for islamic sanctioned pedophilia.

This sicko wrote:
Quote:
Moses, still sweeping paedophilia under the carpet for Christians.  Tsk, tsk.

As always this is a lie.

Moses wrote:
Quote:
Pedophilia is widespread.

It's in churches, judges, police, doctors, lawyers, you name it, it exists in all walks of life.

It is forbidden in the west, all the perpetrators are sneaks and liars, they all try to hide their atrocities against Children, they pretend they are not pedophiles.

In islam it's an entirely different story, pedophilia is not forbidden, it is a sacred duty of those who want to emulate their prophet muhammad.

Now my question is why do the sicko leftards all want to hide these facts about pedophilia?

Why don't they ever acknowledge that the priests police lawyers judges doctors etc. are breaking the law they are criminals.

muslims who are pedophiles are obeying their qur'an, they are emulating muhammad the best of all examples for mankind.

Now I never denied anything I said that those people in the west who were pedophiles were criminals they were breaking our laws.

I then stated that pedophilia is an islamic ism, it is allowed in islam.

I questioned why the leftards never want this difference to be aired.

As expected we have our sicko leftard snakemouth ross, immediately lying with one aim in mind, to support islamic pedophilia.

Keep on lying snakemouth, grovel before your muslim masters to your hearts content.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Aug 13th, 2021 at 7:08pm

Do you have the right or the ability to criticise the Christian clergy Brian?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #12 - Aug 13th, 2021 at 8:00pm

Following in the steps of their Satan worshiping prophet Mo the mad.

Muzzos are taking young girls, as they have been indoctrinated to do.

Islam, the cult of death is also the cult of pedophilia attracting more and more sick twisted pedophiles into their ranks with the lure of young girls for pedophile marriages.

Of course bwyannnnnnnn and his fellow islamophiles will see this as business as usual

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - Aug 13th, 2021 at 8:43pm

Moses, still sweeping paedophilia under the carpet for Christians.  In particular, Christian Clergy.  Tsk, tsk. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Aug 13th, 2021 at 8:44pm

freediver wrote on Aug 13th, 2021 at 7:08pm:

Do you have the right or the ability to criticise the Christian clergy Brian?

Don't I?  Why don't you ask the same question of Matty, Moses or Yadda, Freediver?  Don't bother answering those questions.  They're rhetorical.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print