Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
How the vaccines are damaging your blood cells (Read 3912 times)
John Dillermand
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: How the vaccines are damaging your blood cells
Reply #30 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:26pm

Ajax wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:22pm:
John Dillermand wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:09pm:
Ajax wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:03pm:
And the intravenous injection of mRNA is banned in Australia and most other civilised countries around the world.

Good thing, vaccines aren't delivered intravenously. Try learning.

Your f@rking kidding arent ya...???

You John Dillermand can guarantee that these vaccines donot enter the blood stream....???

You have heard of blood clots right...... Wink

The presence of blood clots has nothing to do with intravenous delivery. Vaccines are delivered intramuscularly.

Please educate yourself as to drug delivery techniques. Your inability to grasp basic science is not my fault or problem.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #31 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:38pm

John Dillermand wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:26pm:
The presence of blood clots has nothing to do with intravenous delivery. Vaccines are delivered intramuscularly.

Where did I say that blood clots happen because of intravenous delivery, stay on track will ya.

Quote:
Please educate yourself as to drug delivery techniques. Your inability to grasp basic science is not my fault or problem.

I know exactly what happens your inability to communicate with most forumites on this board is very apparent so I am not be surprised that once again you have missed the point..

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

John Dillermand
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:40pm

Ajax wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:38pm:
John Dillermand wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:26pm:

Where did I say that blood clots happen because of intravenous delivery, stay on track will ya.

Quote:

I know exactly what happens your inability to communicate with most forumites on this board is very apparent so I am not be surprised that once again you have missed the point..

ou John Dillermand can guarantee that these vaccines donot enter the blood stream....???

You have heard of blood clots right...... Wink

Vaccines entering bloodstream is not intravenous delivery. Any drug you take has to get into the blood stream. Thats how they work. Take aspirin? It has to enter the blood stream. IM delivery slows down the movement of any of the components in a drug/vaccine compared to IV.

Again pharmacology, learn it.

IP Logged

John Dillermand
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:41pm

Is it my fault I operate at a level well above you?

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #34 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:45pm

John Dillermand wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:41pm:

Is it my fault I operate at a level well above you?

LOL you're an idiot imo.

So a vaccine that is delivered intramuscular and enters the blood stream will not have the same effect as a vaccine that is delivered intravenously if they were given this way.

Please explain I'm all ears......LOL

The poison enters the blood stream even with intramuscular injection, slower delivery to be sure but it still enters.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

John Dillermand
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:50pm

Ajax wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:45pm:
So a vaccine that is delivered intramuscular and enters the blood stream will not have the same effect as a vaccine that is delivered intravenously if they were given this way.

The poison enters the blood stream even with intramuscular injection, slower delivery to be sure but it still enters.

Did I say it wouldnt have an effect? You said delivered intravenous, I'm just correcting you. But then again, the delivery is irrelevant. Its the mechanism of how the vaccines work. E.g. how does Pfizer cause clots? How does AZ cause clots.

Even sdo, the actual rate of TTS in AZ is extremely low.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #36 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:51pm

John Dillermand wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:50pm:

Did I say it wouldnt have an effect? You said delivered intravenous, I'm just correcting you. But then again, the delivery is irrelevant. Its the mechanism of how the vaccines work. E.g. how does Pfizer cause clots? How does AZ cause clots.

IP Logged

John Dillermand
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:54pm

Ajax wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:51pm:
John Dillermand wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:50pm:

https://i.ibb.co/Tr37g2Q/iv.jpg

Thanks thats merely a subset of reasons why you'd choose IM over IV, not an overall summary.

But again, since its not IV delivery of mRNA its not illegal. Even though I doubt the phrase "nd the intravenous injection of mRNA is banned in Australia and most other civilised countries around the world." is actually true.

IP Logged

John Dillermand
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:55pm

Also tell me how mRNA vaccines alter your DNA. Astound me.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 4:05pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 10:51am:
You can't undo the damage from these untested unproven big pharma quackery. Just accept that you have been conned by con merchants from the government and MSM.

you can't undo the damage that was done to you when you were dropped on your head as a baby

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

goosecat

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 8:21pm

John Dillermand wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:55pm:

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and most mRNA vaccine scientists, the buck then stops there — mRNA vaccines “do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way,” the CDC says. The CDC asserts first, that the mRNA cannot enter the cell’s nucleus (where DNA resides), and second, that the cell — Mission-Impossible-style — “gets rid of the mRNA soon after it is finished using the instructions.”

A December preprint about SARS-CoV-2, by scientists at Harvard and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), produced findings about wild coronavirus that raise questions about how viral RNA operates.

The scientists conducted the analysis because they were “puzzled by the fact that there is a respectable number of people who are testing positive for COVID-19 by PCR long after the infection was gone.”

Their key findings were as follows: SARS-CoV-2 RNAs “can be reverse transcribed in human cells,” “these DNA sequences can be integrated into the cell genome and subsequently be transcribed” (a phenomenon called “retro-integration”) — and there are viable cellular pathways to explain how this happens.

According to Ph.D. biochemist and molecular biologist Dr. Doug Corrigan, these important findings (which run contrary to “current biological dogma”) belong to the category of “Things We Were Absolutely and Unequivocally Certain Couldn’t Happen Which Actually Happened.”

The findings of the Harvard and MIT researchers also put the CDC’s assumptions about mRNA vaccines on shakier ground, according to Corrigan. In fact, a month before the Harvard-MIT preprint appeared, Corrigan had already written a blog outlining possible mechanisms and pathways whereby mRNA vaccines could produce the identical phenomenon.

In a second blog post, written after the preprint came out, Corrigan emphasized that the Harvard-MIT findings about coronavirus RNA have major implications for mRNA vaccines — a fact he describes as “the big elephant in the room.” While not claiming that vaccine RNA will necessarily behave in the same way as coronavirus RNA — that is, permanently altering genomic DNA — Corrigan believes that the possibility exists and deserves close scrutiny.

In Corrigan’s view, the preprint’s contribution is that it “validates that this is at least plausible, and most likely probable.”
« Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2021 at 8:36pm by goosecat »  

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 10:48pm

Ajax wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 3:03pm:
Do you know that the current crop of covid-19 vaccines would be illegal if it was not for the emergency powers.

And the intravenous injection of mRNA is banned in Australia and most other civilised countries around the world.

So if they are illegal when there is no emergency why does an emergency make them legal......????

because f.ckwitts here like to put poisons in their own body and convince everyone else to do the same Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 10:50pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 4:05pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 10:51am:
You can't undo the damage from these untested unproven big pharma quackery. Just accept that you have been conned by con merchants from the government and MSM.

you can't undo the damage that was done to you when you were dropped on your head as a baby

well you were obviously born brain dead to allow a poison to be injected into you Cheesy LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 11:08pm

Hey mucus what's it like eating your own vomit ?? Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

John Dillermand
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Aug 3rd, 2021 at 9:53am

Sir lastnail wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 11:08pm:

Hey mucus what's it like eating your own vomit ?? Cheesy LOL

Almost nothing to do with how mRNA doesn't alter your DNA.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print