Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Why do moslems hate reports that Mohammed... (Read 1543 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Why do moslems hate reports that Mohammed...
Reply #15 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 8:21am

Ayn Marx wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 7:20am:
freediver wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 6:48am:

Do you think slaughtering Jews is funny Brian? Or only when Muslims do it?

Do you think slaughtering Palistinians is funny?

Ayn Marx,

If you truly have a concern for the lives of moslems, why don't   YOU   travel to Syria or to Somalia or to Nigeria,
and explain to the local moslems,
how you have a desire to protect the lives of moslems there ?

Please watch this YT...

Mild mannered - Mohammed Morsi -
Ex-President of Egypt

"The Koran is our constitution"
"The Prophet Muhammad is our leader"
"Jihad is our path"
"AND DEATH FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH IS OUR MOST LOFTY ASPIRATION!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8NtiUMOFFg

IMAGE.....

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1621945743/7#7
Quote:

IMAGE.....
https://www.algemeiner.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Screen-Shot-2014-12-17-at-...

Yadda wrote on May 26th, 2021 at 9:32am:

IN MOSLEM MAJORITY NATIONS, MOSLEM CHILDREN, ARE TAUGHT
'HOW TO PRACTICE ISLAM' AND FROM CHILDHOOD,
AND ARE BEING URGED TO DEVELOP THE DESIRE TO BECOME AN ISLAMIC MARTYR ------ >

http://ivarfjeld.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/suicide_bomber_1_.jpg

Quote:

"Our children are our glory and honor,
they were created to be fertilizer for the land of Palestine,
and for our pure land to be saturated with their blood."

"Moderate" Palestinian Authority TV:      .....Palestinian children created to fertilize the land with their blood
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/02/moderate-palestinian-authority-tv-palestinian...

Palestinian ‘child’ is victim of IDF

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1612340941/0#0

Palestinians: No to Normalization with the 'Zionist entity'

by Khaled Abu Toameh
February 3, 2021
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/17024/palestinians-normalization-israel

ISLAM - THE CULT WHICH ENCOURAGES,
WORSHIPS....DEATH

Quote:
"We love death.
The US loves life.
That is the difference between us two."

- Osama bin Laden, November 2001

Quote:
"The Jews love life, .....they love life and we love death."

Hezbollah’s Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah

Quote:
".....On the one hand, Israeli culture values life in all its aspects, including the sanctity of the life of others. Their soldiers take risks to spare civilians on the other side, unprecedented in the history of warfare. Aware of Israeli inhibitions, Jihadi groups use their own people as human shields in fighting the Israelis.
Over the last few years, these Jihadi groups have developed a full-blown death cult in which they raise their children to want to die killing others."

Quote:
"We have discovered how to hit the Jews where they are the most vulnerable. The Jews love life, so that is what we shall take away from them. We are going to win, because they love life and we love death."

Hezbollah’s Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah

Quote:
"Our blood is cheap compared with the cause which has brought us together and which at moments separated us, but shortly we will meet again in heaven…"

Yasser Arafat (Maariv, Oct. 4, 1996)

Quote:
"Why do other people love life, while we love death and violence, slaughter and suicide, and [even] call it heroism and martyrdom?"

Tunisian intellectual Al-Afif Al-Akhdar

Those "...we love death" quotes, above, were sourced here...
http://www.theaugeanstables.com/2006/08/02/501/

WWW search....
jihad - "we love death"

WWW search....
muslims "we love death"

And THE SOURCE, of the 'inspiration' for the mujaheddin love of their own death ???

It is, the Koran !

THE DEATH CLAUSE IN THE CONTRACT, OF ALLEGIANCE TO ALLAH's RELIGION...

"Say: "...If ye think that ye are friends to Allah, to the exclusion of (other) men, then express your desire for Death, if ye are truthful!"  "
Koran 62.06

....n.b.    Koran 62.06 is admonishing the believer, that his only true love, in this life [if he is a true moslem], is to die, fighting in Allah's cause. !!!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #16 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 8:48am

The sad truth of islam.

From the day they are born, children are indoctrinated into believing that Allah is the one true god and that everyone else are pagans and must be murdered because they dont believe.

Daily rituals of bowing and mind numbing mantras to their god reinforce that belief continually.

Anyone, ANYONE who dares to question ANYTHING about this cult are either tortured or killed, along with their families.
Leaving the cult is forbidden and brings death to them and their family members.

There is no open discussion, only pure enforced pilgrimage to this god who promotes murder, rape and torture of infidels (non-believers)

Now, all this is done for what?
All the hardships, murder, torture and poverty in this life is for one reason.
They sacrifice their wealth, pleasure, joy and life for a mythical afterlife.
To be given a wondrous afterlife with 40 virgins (what about the women, do they get virgins for their sacrifices?)

How many have actually seen this afterlife?
How many have come back to extol the virtues of this life after death?

So, they are murdering, torturing and punishing people for what?
A dream some sociopath, lying, murderer, self confessed pedophile told them so?

Think about this.
This cowardly prophet RAN AWAY AND HID UNDER HIS BED when his enemies were after him.
He then later, probably in an attempt to hide his cowardly sins, went and destroyed those who kept him safe...Nice guy
Then he tell about the flying donkeys, watching the sun set into a muddy hole and numerous other lies.
The best yet is that he outsmarted the devil..........You have to be kidding.

He rapes some pre-pubescent girls and boasts about it.
Comes up with his only solution to everything (beheading) and sets about forming a cult of death and destruction.

And this is who the followers of islam believe that murder, rape and destruction will take them into an afterlife of joy and heaven?

Seriously???????

You would have to be a total nutcase to believe this liar and follow his doctrines.

ISLAM, THE CULT OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #17 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 9:19am

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 1st, 2021 at 11:18pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.

I see the three stooges are all putting their oars in.

All to persecute innocent, moderate, peaceful, law-abiding Muslims.  Tsk, tsk.

Quote:

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

------ >

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

WE SEE, EVIDENCE, THAT IN AUSTRALIA, MOSLEM CHILDREN, IN MANY MOSLEM HOMES, ARE BEING TAUGHT
'HOW TO PRACTICE ISLAM',
AND FROM CHILDHOOD, ARE BEING URGED TO DEVELOP THE DESIRE TO BECOME AN ISLAMIC MARTYR ------ >

QUESTION;
DO YOU THINK SUCH JIHAD INDOCTRINATION, BEING PRACTICED,    IN AUSTRALIA,    WILL HAVE LITTLE INFLUENCE UPON MOSLEM CHILDREN, IN AUSTRALIA ???

THINK AGAIN.

------ >

15-year-old gunman, Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar
.....follower of ISLAM.

n.b.
Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar went to a meeting at his local mosque, to be given the pistol there.

------ >

IMAGE...

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar outside Parramatta police headquarters

QUESTION;
What 'set off' Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar on that fateful day, to decide to murder Australian Curtis Cheng in Parramatta, NSW ???

ANSWER;
ONLY ALLAH KNOWS!

n.b.
ISLAMIC culture encouraged Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar, to murder Australian Curtis Cheng.

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar was inspired by ISLAM's imperative, which urged him TO KILL THE ENEMIES OF ALLAH.

HERE IN AUSTRALIA,        MOSLEM CHILDREN, IN MANY MOSLEM HOMES, ARE BEING TAUGHT
'HOW TO PRACTICE ISLAM'  ------ >

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1504079978/14#14
Quote:

'Teacher quits after     primary school     students threaten to behead her'

QUESTION;
Where do moslem children living in Australia get these ideas from ?

ANOTHER EXAMPLE;

IMAGE.....

Self-Described ‘Islamic Bonnie and Clyde’ Guilty of Plot to Attack ‘Non-Believers,’

Oct 06, 2018

Quote:

By Christine Douglass-Williams on Oct 06, 2018

Australia: “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde” plotted New Year’s Eve jihad stabbing attack on non-Muslims

A couple who described themselves as an “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde” have been found guilty in an Australian court of planning a New Year’s Eve terrorist stabbing attack on non-Muslims.

Sameh Bayda and Alo-Bridget Namoa, both 21, were charged last year with the offences.

Now the two will enter prison, where they will likely join forces with other jihadists.

In February 2016, Sameh Bayda said to investigators that she wanted to do an “Islamic Bonnie and Clyde on the Kaffir.”

Prosecutors alleged Bayda.....said each believed they had a “religious obligation to attack non-believers”.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/10/australia-islamic-bonnie-and-clyde-plotted-ne...

NOW TELL ME AGAIN.....

What justification did that young "Aussie" moslem couple give,
to explain their want,     to kill their 'fellow' Australians ???

------- >

Quote:

Prosecutors alleged Bayda.....said each believed they had a “religious obligation to attack non-believers”.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 12:13pm

freediver wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 6:48am:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 1st, 2021 at 11:16pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 1st, 2021 at 6:53pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 1st, 2021 at 4:29pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 1st, 2021 at 3:52pm:
I wouldn't say he was a maniac. He was very methodical about slaughtering people. Especially Jews. Don't you think Brian (if you can call it that)?

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So you refuse to comment on whether what goes on in your head can reasonably be described as thought?

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Do you think slaughtering Jews is funny Brian? Or only when Muslims do it?

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 12:18pm

I see Yadda again displaying his twisted logic in order to justify his Islamophobia.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  How does that make him superior to his opponents the Islamists?  It doesn't.  Tsk, tsk.  Such a fool.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #20 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 12:56pm

The sad truth of islam.

From the day they are born, children are indoctrinated into believing that Allah is the one true god and that everyone else are pagans and must be murdered because they dont believe.

Daily rituals of bowing and mind numbing mantras to their god reinforce that belief continually.

Anyone, ANYONE who dares to question ANYTHING about this cult are either tortured or killed, along with their families.
Leaving the cult is forbidden and brings death to them and their family members.

There is no open discussion, only pure enforced pilgrimage to this god who promotes murder, rape and torture of infidels (non-believers)

To be given a wondrous afterlife with 40 virgins (what about the women, do they get virgins for their sacrifices?)

Think about this.
This cowardly prophet RAN AWAY AND HID UNDER HIS BED when his enemies were after him.
He then later, probably in an attempt to hide his cowardly sins, went and destroyed those who kept him safe...Nice guy
Then he tell about the flying donkeys, watching the sun set into a muddy hole and numerous other lies.

Comes up with his only solution to everything (beheading) and sets about forming a cult of death and destruction.

And this is who the followers of islam believe that murder, rape and destruction will take them into an afterlife of joy and heaven?

Seriously???????

You would have to be a total nutcase to believe this liar and follow his doctrines.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #21 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 4:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 12:18pm:

I see Yadda again displaying his twisted logic in order to justify his Islamophobia.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me. ......Tsk, tsk.  Such a fool.

brian,

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US ALL, how what i posted in Reply #17, is "twisted logic" ?

Yadda explains....

In Reply #17      i presented a number of examples of     THE ACTIONS [or declarations]     of some 'very disturbed' young moslems.

All of whom live [or 'once lived'] in Australia.    ....because, after MURDERING a fellow Australian,
one of these young moslems was shot dead by a police officer.

From the reports of each of the incidents [involving these young moslems], it is clear that all of these young moslems, who [i presume] all grew up in Australia,
HAD SOMEHOW ALL COME TO BELIEVE,
that it was 'normal' for a moslem   A FOLLOWER OF ISLAM,
to want to attack and to kill or to threaten to kill, their fellow Australians, IF THEY WERE NOT MOSLEMS.

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US ALL brian, how i got it wrong.

brian,

[WITH SO MANY CLOSE MOSLEM FRIENDS]  ....PLEASE TELL US ALL,
how did these 'very disturbed' young moslems, who [i presume] all grew up in Australia, ALL, learn such a WICKED BELIEF ?

The BELIEF that it is 'normal',       for a moslem to want to attack and to kill or to threaten to kill, OTHER PERSONS, IF THEY ARE NOT MOSLEMS.

Did their parents [presumably also moslems ?] teach this belief to them, in the home they grew up in ?

Ooooops, i slipped with my COPY AND PASTE....

WWW search.......
     Mar 29, 2021
Australia: Three Muslims admit plotting jihad massacre

n.b.
Those are three completely different FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM, to those FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM in the incidents mentioned above.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 5:11pm

Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.  Yadda hard at trying to convince himself that he's right...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #23 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 6:42pm

The sad truth of islam.

Think about this.

Seriously???????

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print