Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Why do moslems hate reports that Mohammed... (Read 1541 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Why do moslems hate reports that Mohammed...
Jul 31st, 2021 at 10:44pm

Why do moslems hate reports that Mohammed was a homicidal maniac ???
.....when that particular information [as evidence] is recorded within revered, and authoritative, ISLAMIC religious texts ?

...below

Yadda wrote on Jul 31st, 2021 at 10:02pm:

QUESTION;
Why is it, that      what is true,      seems to    really, really, really, really    offend and 'hurt' the feelings of some people ?

Is it because of the implication that THEY'RE OWN  acknowledgement of such a truth, would reflect back, upon their own character ?

Yeah, that may be it.

THE EXAMPLE OF MOHAMMED [Allah's messenger] INSTRUCTING THE MOSLEM, THAT MURDERING MOHAMMED'S LOCAL CRITICS, FOR ALLAH'S 'RELIGION' IS HALAL....

"Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #005.059.369

MOHAMMED [Allah's messenger] INSTRUCTS THE MOSLEM, THAT MURDERING A POETESS [A CRITIC OF MOHAMMED, WHO IS 'THREATENING' ALLAH'S 'RELIGION'] IS HALAL....

Quote:
Ishaq: 676 “[Context note: Asma bint Marwan was a writer. She wrote critically of Muhammad, telling her tribe to be wary of him, like this:] ‘You obey a stranger who encourages you to murder for booty. You are greedy men. Is there no honor among you?’ Upon hearing those lines Muhammad said, ‘Will no one rid me of this woman?’ Umayr, a zealous Muslim, decided to execute the Prophet’s wishes. That very night he crept into the writer’s home while she lay sleeping surrounded by her young children. There was one at her breast. Umayr removed the suckling baby and then plunged his sword into the poet. The next morning in the mosque, Muhammad, who was aware of the assassination, said, ‘You have helped Allah and His Apostle.’ Umayr said, ‘She had five sons; should I feel guilty?’ ‘No,’ the Prophet answered. ‘Killing her was as meaningless as two goats butting heads.’
http://www.foundalis.com/rlg/Islam_and_peace.htm

n.b.
After her murder, MOHAMMED [Allah's messenger], is recorded as saying that killing a nursing mother of young children,
"was as meaningless as two goats butting heads."

All hail the revered Prophet of Allah, the Great Mohammed.

/sarc off

Moslem = = a follower of ISLAM.

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1570367530/2#2
Quote:

MY ARGUMENT;
1/ Every moslem is a follower of ISLAM.

2/ And ISLAM is a philosophy which mandates that its followers must fight and kill people, who reject ISLAM, and reject the primacy of ISLAMIC law.

And, a new attack is going to occur whenever      any individual moslem [living among us, in Australia] decides that 'now' is a good moment for him to prove his devotion to ISLAM and to Allah.

Moslem = = the eager follower and member, of a murderous death cult.

Quote:

Muslim cleric: Those who don’t respect Muslims have “no right to live”

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1627003428/0#0

QUESTION;
Where do ISLAMIC scholars learn these precepts of ISLAM ?

ANSWER;
Directly from Allah.

----- >

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

"Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers. If any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah; except by way of precaution, that ye may guard yourselves from them."
Koran 3.28

"O ye who believe! Take not - MY ENEMIES - and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love,..."
Koran 60.1

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Why do moslems hate reports that Mohammed...
Reply #1 - Aug 1st, 2021 at 5:58am

Act within the law.

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1409991405/8#8
Quote:

Promoting and encouraging violent and unlawful acts is illegal.

We live in a country in which the people supposedly respect the rule of law.

Without widespread respect for the law of the land, we [our Australian society] would descend into being like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, etc, etc - which is exactly what moslems are trying to achieve.

Moslems want to destroy all of the institutions in Australia, which help to maintain a peaceful and functioning society.

SUGGESTION;
If you live in Australia and you don't like what ISLAM promotes then you should contact your federal parliamentary representative - EXPLAIN TO HIM/HER WHY YOU DO NOT LIKE ISLAM AND MOSLEMS - and encourage your federal parliamentary representative to try to get ISLAM lawfully declared a proscribed [banned] group in Australia.

Act within the law.

Otherwise we are no better than moslems.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Aug 1st, 2021 at 3:22pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Islamophobia from Yadda again.  How unsurprising.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Aug 1st, 2021 at 3:52pm

I wouldn't say he was a maniac. He was very methodical about slaughtering people. Especially Jews. Don't you think Brian (if you can call it that)?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #4 - Aug 1st, 2021 at 4:13pm

The sad truth of islam.

From the day they are born, children are indoctrinated into believing that Allah is the one true god and that everyone else are pagans and must be murdered because they dont believe.

Daily rituals of bowing and mind numbing mantras to their god reinforce that belief continually.

Anyone, ANYONE who dares to question ANYTHING about this cult are either tortured or killed, along with their families.
Leaving the cult is forbidden and brings death to them and their family members.

There is no open discussion, only pure enforced pilgrimage to this god who promotes murder, rape and torture of infidels (non-believers)

Now, all this is done for what?
All the hardships, murder, torture and poverty in this life is for one reason.
They sacrifice their wealth, pleasure, joy and life for a mythical afterlife.
To be given a wondrous afterlife with 40 virgins (what about the women, do they get virgins for their sacrifices?)

How many have actually seen this afterlife?
How many have come back to extol the virtues of this life after death?

So, they are murdering, torturing and punishing people for what?
A dream some sociopath, lying, murderer, self confessed pedophile told them so?

Think about this.
This cowardly prophet RAN AWAY AND HID UNDER HIS BED when his enemies were after him.
He then later, probably in an attempt to hide his cowardly sins, went and destroyed those who kept him safe...Nice guy
Then he tell about the flying donkeys, watching the sun set into a muddy hole and numerous other lies.
The best yet is that he outsmarted the devil..........You have to be kidding.

He rapes some pre-pubescent girls and boasts about it.
Comes up with his only solution to everything (beheading) and sets about forming a cult of death and destruction.

And this is who the followers of islam believe that murder, rape and destruction will take them into an afterlife of joy and heaven?

Seriously???????

You would have to be a total nutcase to believe this liar and follow his doctrines.

ISLAM, THE CULT OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Aug 1st, 2021 at 4:29pm

freediver wrote on Aug 1st, 2021 at 3:52pm:
I wouldn't say he was a maniac. He was very methodical about slaughtering people. Especially Jews. Don't you think Brian (if you can call it that)?

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 1st, 2021 at 5:55pm

A sniveling cowardly leftard who just showed his/her/its' 100% support for islamic human sacrifice (slaughtering innocent men women and children as appeasement to allah is human sacrifice).

Why do sicko leftards support islamic human sacrifice?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - Aug 1st, 2021 at 6:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 1st, 2021 at 4:29pm:

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So you refuse to comment on whether what goes on in your head can reasonably be described as thought?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #8 - Aug 1st, 2021 at 8:35pm

freediver wrote on Aug 1st, 2021 at 6:53pm:

So you refuse to comment on whether what goes on in your head can reasonably be described as thought?

Remember, bwyannnnnn, Smith, Rhino and Analk are all socks.
One small brain trying to run 4 or more socks.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Aug 1st, 2021 at 10:09pm

Quote:

I wouldn't say he was a maniac. He was very methodical about slaughtering people.

Especially Jews.

Don't you think Brian (if you can call it that)?

"Tsk, tsk", appears to be the substantial limit of brian's,     debate skill     on a public forum.

That, and, "they are 'innocent people', who 'are just different' from us",
as the explanation FOR a tolerance which should be extended to all members of a cabal who willingly conceal, within their own ranks, those who appear to be vicious and ruthless, wanna-be-murderers.

Quote:

Muslim cleric: Those who don’t respect Muslims have “no right to live”

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1627003428/0#0

'Just different from us.'

HOW 'DIFFERENT' ?

----- >

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Aug 1st, 2021 at 11:16pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Aug 1st, 2021 at 11:18pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me. I see the three stooges are all putting their oars in.  All to persecute innocent, moderate, peaceful, law-abiding Muslims.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #12 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 6:48am

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 1st, 2021 at 11:16pm:

Do you think slaughtering Jews is funny Brian? Or only when Muslims do it?

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #13 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 7:20am

freediver wrote on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 6:48am:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 1st, 2021 at 11:16pm:

Do you think slaughtering Jews is funny Brian? Or only when Muslims do it?

Do you think slaughtering Palistinians is funny? The overdraft from the holocaust has long been overdran by Israel.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #14 - Aug 2nd, 2021 at 7:30am

The videos of Palestinians lobbing a mortar at Israel and then exploding before they get a chance to reload are funny.

How about lining up 800 Jews and chopping all their heads off in order to eradicate their nest?

Do you actually think the actions of Israel today, bringing freedom and democracy to one of the most backwards places on earth, including to Arab Muslims within Israel, somehow justifies the holocaust, or Muhammad's slaughter?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print