Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: my Gov digital ID ?
Reply #15 - Jul 28th, 2021 at 2:22pm

Our surveillance State, by stealth

Posted on : July 27, 2021- by Paul Collits

THE COVID robot that runs NSW has instructed her health gauleiters to email new rules to all of us unfortunate enough to have innocently signed up to the NSW Government Service app.

One gets tired of using words like “sinister” and “menacing” in relation to COVID governance. Such words, if used too often, lose their impact. But how else to view the following tones?
Most who test positive under this farcical regime experience COVID’s most common symptom – of ‘feeling fine’…
Politicom
Senior Political Commentator

Gladys and her offsiders have already chided us for a lack of honesty in relation to test & trace.
    It has become our fault that they are not being allowed to control the virus!
    People have finally cottoned on to the surveillance State and turned off their COVID apps.

The email states: Starting Monday 12 July you must check in using Service NSW QR code

Regional and rural NSW check in rules: If you live in regional or rural NSW, from Monday 12 July you must check in using the Service NSW QR code every time you visit a retail business or workplace. This includes gyms, offices, schools, universities, TAFEs, supermarkets, medical centres and pharmacies. Keep checking in at beauty salons, cafes and restaurants, even for takeaway food. [Bold in the original, just in case you missed it.}

So, just about everywhere you ever might go in public, and when visiting just about any institution you can think of, we-the-State will know where you are, what you are doing, and when you are doing it.

THREAT

And we will have the power, as a result, to confine you to your home. Until you are forced to have a COVID test and thereby (possibly) trigger your (temporary) permission to leave your house. With daily calls to ensure you are obeying. Under threat of fines, and if you resist, possible jail.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #16 - Jul 29th, 2021 at 1:45pm

Speaking of all things government I received my 2021 Australian Census info letter this morning.

Logged into the Census website with the 12 digit number and temporary password on the letter (which I had to change and then sign in again before commencing the questions) and completed the whole thing in about 10 minutes.

There will only be me and my aunt here on Census night - August 10 - so I decided to get in early before the website is overwhelmed or the Chinese try to hack it again like they allegedly did in the last Census in 2016 (I also completed it early back then before the s**t hit the fan).

"Masks are sand in the gears of the economy" - some f-wit pollie or big business CEO.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Jul 29th, 2021 at 1:50pm

Carl D wrote on Jul 29th, 2021 at 1:45pm:
Speaking of all things government I received my 2021 Australian Census info letter this morning.

Logged into the Census website with the 12 digit number and temporary password on the letter (which I had to change and then sign in again before commencing the questions) and completed the whole thing in about 10 minutes.

There will only be me and my aunt here on Census night - August 10 - so I decided to get in early before the website is overwhelmed or the Chinese try to hack it again like they allegedly did in the last Census in 2016 (I also completed it early back then before the s**t hit the fan).

I got mine too.
It allows you to fill it in well before the due date?
That's a bit strange as circumstances can
change by the second in our lives.

The Govt. certainly are nosey parkers.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print