he will prove conclusively his stand    
  2 (28.6%)
He da man    
  2 (28.6%)

Total votes: 7
« Created by: Valkie on: Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:31am »

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Prove me wrong bwyannnnnnnnnnnnnn (Read 686 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Prove me wrong bwyannnnnnnnnnnnnn
Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:29am

Go on, without using your emoji and bull shite mantras.

Prove anything I have written in this one post is wrong......I DARE YOU.

Failure to even prove 1 point as incorrect means that you and your islamophile mates are simply sheep being led to the slaughter.

Go on bwyannnnnnn

Its time to use you alleged superior doctorates and intelligence to put forward some simple facts.

Ill even let all the other socks join in.

Quote:
The sad truth of islam.

From the day they are born, children are indoctrinated into believing that Allah is the one true god and that everyone else are pagans and must be murdered because they dont believe.

Daily rituals of bowing and mind numbing mantras to their god reinforce that belief continually.

Anyone, ANYONE who dares to question ANYTHING about this cult are either tortured or killed, along with their families.
Leaving the cult is forbidden and brings death to them and their family members.

There is no open discussion, only pure enforced pilgrimage to this god who promotes murder, rape and torture of infidels (non-believers)

Now, all this is done for what?
All the hardships, murder, torture and poverty in this life is for one reason.
They sacrifice their wealth, pleasure, joy and life for a mythical afterlife.
To be given a wondrous afterlife with 40 virgins (what about the women, do they get virgins for their sacrifices?)

How many have actually seen this afterlife?
How many have come back to extol the virtues of this life after death?

So, they are murdering, torturing and punishing people for what?
A dream some sociopath, lying, murderer, self confessed pedophile told them so?

Think about this.
This cowardly prophet RAN AWAY AND HID UNDER HIS BED when his enemies were after him.
He then later, probably in an attempt to hide his cowardly sins, went and destroyed those who kept him safe...Nice guy
Then he tell about the flying donkeys, watching the sun set into a muddy hole and numerous other lies.
The best yet is that he outsmarted the devil..........You have to be kidding.

He rapes some pre-pubescent girls and boasts about it.
Comes up with his only solution to everything (beheading) and sets about forming a cult of death and destruction.

And this is who the followers of islam believe that murder, rape and destruction will take them into an afterlife of joy and heaven?

Seriously???????

You would have to be a total nutcase to believe this liar and follow his doctrines.

ISLAM, THE CULT OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Prove me wrong bwyannnnnnnnnnnnnn
Reply #1 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:31am

go on  bwyannnnnnnnnnnn

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 12:15pm

Like all persons with narcissistic personalities.    [.....those conceited persons who only accept, that their own worldview and opinion as having any validity.].....

AS EVERYONE IN THIS PUBLIC FORUM HAS WITNESSED FOR SOME YEARS.....
brian only has one response, to persons who express opinions which do not align with his own.

Those persons need to be silent, and desist from publicly dissenting, from what his own views are.

And if they will not be silent, then [if he is not able to, then] someone else needs to act to silence them, on his behalf.

Even when another person will present evidences in support of their own differing opinions,
brian will neither concede nor will he deign to plainly explain [to those who are witnesses of this debate]
how the evidences presented do NOT support a legitimate argument.

NARCISSIST;
Like all persons who are moslems,    ....brian doesn't need to publicly demonstrate that he is correct, and that the other person is incorrect.

In his own mind, his correctness is already accomplished [AND DEMONSTRATED],
in the fact that he is brian,
and that they [who have a different opinion] are not.

This is also the typical mindset of the moslem arguing ISLAMIST apologetics, in a public arena.

i.e.
The person who disagrees with ISLAM, is, prima faci, 'assumed' to be, in error.

To the moslem mindset, the FACT of his [this other individual] dissenting from agreeing with ISLAMIC views, is proof of his error.

ARGUMENT;
Allah has declared, that the moslems are the virtuous people.

Therefore in any argument with an infidel, the moslem will always project the correct position.

The moslem cannot be, anything, but, correct.

He, is a moslem.    He, is a follower of ISLAM.

Therefore, he is superior, AND, he is correct,       ....and he is the virtuous person.

End of contest.

Got it ?    !!

This is true.

This is the actual mindset of every devout moslem.

THE PEACEFUL ['FRIENDLY'] FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM;

Quote:

A Study in Muslim Doctrine

"...while sincere friendship with non-Muslims is forbidden,

insincere friendship - whenever beneficial to Muslims - is not."

http://www.meforum.org/2512/nidal-hasan-fort-hood-muslim-doctrine

WWW search....
we smile to the face "while our hearts curse them"

Quote:

Live in peace till strong enough to wage jihad, says UK Deoband scholar to Muslims

London, Sept.8 [2007]

A Deobandi scholar believes Muslims should preach peace till they are strong enough to undertake a jihad, or a holy war.

Justice Muhammad Taqi Usmani was quoted by the BBC as saying that Muslims should live peacefully in countries such as Britain, where they have the freedom to practise Islam, only until they gain enough power to engage in battle.

A former Sharia judge in Pakistan's Supreme Court, 64-year-old Usmani, is...a regular visitor to Britain.
Polite and softly spoken....

He agreed that it was wrong to suggest that the entire non-Muslim world was intent on destroying Islam, but justifies an aggressive military jihad as a means of establishing global Islamic supremacy.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article2409833.ece

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 1:21pm

Yadda wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 12:15pm:

NARCISSIST;
....brian doesn't need to publicly demonstrate that he is correct, and that the other person is incorrect.

In his own mind, his correctness is already accomplished [AND DEMONSTRATED],
in the fact that he is brian,
and that they [who have a different opinion] are not.

e.g.

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 26th, 2021 at 1:39pm:

Yadda is off and running again...
   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

brian doesn't need to address the argument and [to confront] the evidences presented in the previous post in that thread.

brian is vindicated [in his own mind], by merely disparaging anyone who has dared to pursue, publicly expressing an opinion which is different from his own.

Yadda wrote on Jun 19th, 2021 at 11:27pm:

Yadda said.....
Quote:

FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS SELF REGULATING

Open societies do not fear the opinions of fools.
....they rather, EXPOSE and laugh at folly!

In any free and open society, where debate is free and open, if a 'position' is absurd, if an 'argument' is absurd,
...then the debater is [often] condemned to all, WITH HIS OWN WORDS.

And that result [i.e. the exposure of folly] is THE VERY FUNCTION, of free and open debate.

Free and open debate is meant to be A CONTEST OF IDEAS!
....where every folly is revealed.

And open debate is healthy, to all general freedoms in a society.

Whereas, lies are easily concealed in closed societies,
....*because* these closed societies are places where lies, and falsehood,
....ARE NEVER EXPOSED TO SCRUTINY, OR SPOKEN TRUTH.

Hey brian,

People online, will come to [find] this forum.

And they will find particular threads on this forum, and they will read particular arguments [and evidences] which are presented in threads.

OzPol is an online forum, for the purpose of open debate.

brian,

I am happy for people to come to this open online forum, and to read how you denigrate and castigate me.

And i am happy for those persons to also judge if the arguments which i present on this forum, have any merit, or not.

That is the purpose, of a place of open debate [in an open society].

To allow persons to present arguments.

And to allow other persons to come, and to challenge those arguments [if they can].

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 1:59pm

The Troll speaks his usual level of bullshit.  He is joined by his brother, Yadda.  Both seek to persecute innocent Muslims for the crimes of a minority.  I wonder how they would react if Muslims persecuted Christians for crimes that some Christians have committed?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 2:17pm

Quote:

Both seek to persecute innocent Muslims for the crimes of a minority.

I wonder how they would react if Muslims persecuted Christians for crimes that some Christians have committed?

Yeah, i wonder.

/sarc off

HAVE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF
     ------ >

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/muslim-persecution-of-christians

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/jihad-doctrine

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/jihad-in-the-west

Moslems.

Just misunderstood, 'innocent people', who 'are different'.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1625215911/1#1

Quote:

Both seek to persecute innocent Muslims for the crimes of a minority.

For more detail, of this following information,
WWW Search for these article title lines [or open the 'CATEGORY' links below].....

France: Imam supports niqab ban, Muslims threaten to kill him, put a bounty on his head

Sudan: Muslims beat and threaten to kill government advisor for Christian affairs

Missouri: Muslim threatens to blow up and shoot up factory where he works

France: Muslim who railed against ‘dirty Jews’.....calls for murder of prominent French Jews

Sweden: Islamic State jihadi returns to country, threatens to murder health care worker and her family

Pakistan: Muslim cleric calls for murder of Malala for insulting Islam

Pakistan: Muslims call for murder of Christians falsely accused of blasphemy and acquitted after 7 years in prison

France: Muslims threaten Brigitte Bardot for criticizing animal sacrifice on Eid al-Adha

France: Muslim phone scammer threatens man, ‘F**k your mother’ ‘Allah will take care of you’

Israel: Muslim teens, 13 and 15, brutally beat 50-year-old Jewish man in Tel Aviv park

India: Islamic school teacher offers $133,960 reward for beheading of Hindu priest

India: Muslims threaten and intimidate Hindus, telling them to convert to Islam or leave the area

India: Muslim plots to murder Hindu priest for criticizing Muhammad

India: Muslim tells Hindu leader to ‘stop speaking against jihad or else we will cut off your tongue’

India: Hindu priest says ‘no difference between Islam and Islamic radicalism,’ Muslims call for his beheading

Just    a TINY MINORITY    of extremists brian.

....but nothing at all, to do with ISLAM !!!

/sarc off

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/death-threats

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/jihadist-intimidation-and-thuggery

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #6 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 3:14pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Yadda once more attempting to persecute through Islamophobia innocent Muslims who have committed no crimes.  If you think the Jihadis are a problem you should consider if 1.6 billion Muslims all became Jihadis or would that blow your little, tiny, insignificant Christian zealot's mind?  Imagine, all Muslims doing what you say they should - persecute innocent Christians.  Imagine, all Muslims doing what you claim they are instructed to do in the Q'ran.  You'd be shitting your pants.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #7 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 5:10pm

So......

You cannot even debate a simple subject which you are so obsessed with?

You realise that by simply ignoring the debate and posting the rubbish you post continually, you are simply admitting defeat before you start.

That and attacking me on every thread simply adds to the opinions of everybody that you are an islamophile troll.

In hundreds and hundreds of posts 90% are simply insults and calling people names.
You never post any factual information (except pascoe and his book of lies) HOW DID WORK OUT FOR YOU?????

You love calling other people trolls and insult their intelligence continually.

But in actual fact it is YOU who are the troll and YOU who seriously needs help.

Ill hold this open for you to dispute anything I have stated in this post.
Lets just see if you can use some of that alleged intelligence and some of those doctorates you claim to hold.

Quote:
The sad truth of islam.

From the day they are born, children are indoctrinated into believing that Allah is the one true god and that everyone else are pagans and must be murdered because they dont believe.

Daily rituals of bowing and mind numbing mantras to their god reinforce that belief continually.

Anyone, ANYONE who dares to question ANYTHING about this cult are either tortured or killed, along with their families.
Leaving the cult is forbidden and brings death to them and their family members.

There is no open discussion, only pure enforced pilgrimage to this god who promotes murder, rape and torture of infidels (non-believers)

To be given a wondrous afterlife with 40 virgins (what about the women, do they get virgins for their sacrifices?)

Think about this.
This cowardly prophet RAN AWAY AND HID UNDER HIS BED when his enemies were after him.
He then later, probably in an attempt to hide his cowardly sins, went and destroyed those who kept him safe...Nice guy
Then he tell about the flying donkeys, watching the sun set into a muddy hole and numerous other lies.

Comes up with his only solution to everything (beheading) and sets about forming a cult of death and destruction.

And this is who the followers of islam believe that murder, rape and destruction will take them into an afterlife of joy and heaven?

Seriously???????

You would have to be a total nutcase to believe this liar and follow his doctrines.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 5:17pm

The Troll, Matty just keeps posting his Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #9 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 5:19pm

Still have not the intellectual ability to respond like a human being.

Insults and lies, thats your total argument.

You have the debating skills of a 4 year old bwyannnnnnnnnn.

Come on, dispute the post, if you can

Anything else is simply admitting defeat.

Quote:
The sad truth of islam.

Think about this.

Seriously???????

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 11:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 3:14pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.

Poor, poor, Yadda once more
attempting to persecute through Islamophobia

innocent Muslims who have committed no crimes.

.....Imagine, all Muslims doing what you say they should - persecute innocent Christians.

Imagine, all Muslims doing what you claim they are instructed to do in the Q'ran.

You'd be shitting your pants.

brian claims      ...that i am a persecutor of moslems [followers of ISLAM] because i have 'ISLAM-O-PHOBIA'.

The status of ISLAM-O-PHOBIA is 'earned',       ....by being critical of ISLAM,
and by being critical of THE MURDEROUS followers of ISLAM.

Those circumstances reveal how sane 'our brian' is.

i.e.
brian does NOT criticise a philosophy which     encourages and justifies,    'grievance murders'.

Rather, brian DOES    condemn    the victims of such a MURDEROUS philosophy.

The crime of ISLAM-O-PHOBIA will not go unpunished !!

Sharia London - Christian Refugee Hatun Tash Stabbed

IMAGE.....

"Leftist activists, politicians, and organizations assist this violence and jihad on free speech by calling all who openly criticize Islam of being guilty of “hate speech.” "

Quote:

Sharia London: Christian Refugee Hatun Tash Stabbed While Wearing Charlie Hebdo T-Shirt (Video)

Amy Mek
July 25, 2021
4 comments
6 min read

On Sunday, July 25, a Christian preacher and brave critic of Islam, Hatun Tash, was stabbed by a terrorist at Speaker’s Corner in the United Kingdom. The Christian refugee from Turkey fled to Britain to escape persecution following her conversion from Islam to Christianity.

Police forced Hatun to leave Speakers’ Corner, claiming it was for her own safety, and warned she would be arrested if she returned. But, instead of police removing and arresting the Muslims threatening her life, they targeted the innocent Christian preacher. In addition, the police enforced sharia law at Speakers’ Corner and acted to protect Islam from criticism. You can watch the full video footage here.

Freedom of Expression

As reported repeatedly by RAIR Foundation USA, “Muslims have put the free world on notice: if you insult Muhammad, Islam, their holy books, or even fail to consider Islamic law (Sharia) in all things, we will harm you.” As Muhammad stated, “Whoever curses a Prophet, kill him. Whoever curses my Companions, beat him.”

After the 2015 Charlie Hebdo Muslim terrorist attacks rocked France, any writings or words critical of Islam make anyone a target for assassination attempts and intimidation campaigns. Since the Hebdo attacks, the magazine survivors remain under police protection.

Even      slight accusations of alleged Islamophobia      by the left and Muslims have resulted in citizens being slaughtered, living in hiding, losing their careers, and living with targets on their backs throughout the West.

https://rairfoundation.com/sharia-london-christian-refugee-hatun-tash-stabbed-wh...

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 11:27pm

Yadda you earn the title of Islamophobia because all you post is all about your fear of Islam and Muslims.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #12 - Jul 28th, 2021 at 9:44am

The sad truth of islam.

Think about this.

Seriously???????

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print