Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
Send Topic Print
The most terrifying IQ statistic (Read 12775 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The most terrifying IQ statistic
Reply #30 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 5:33pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 3:39pm:
Junkies like Peterson are a drain on society

You only say that because you do not understand what he is saying.  No, actually you are not even listening to what he is saying. If you listened and understood and then disagreed, you would have articulated your reasons.  But you do not listen, but if you did you wouldn't understand, but if you did understand you couldn't  say where he went wrong in his thinking, but if you could say that, you couldn't articulate your better idea.

You are a mindless ijit at so many levels! 

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 6:04pm

Frank wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 5:33pm:
You only say that because you do not understand what he is saying.  No, actually you are not even listening to what he is saying.

I've listened to many of his spiels. Just more mindless dribble from someone who thinks no one will notice his contradicting himself at every stop. Lets face it, he thinks he is smarter than everyone so everyone should just mindlessly agree with him ... although,. to be fair, he does have a lot of morons who give him cause to come to that conclusion  ... just like you.
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2021 at 6:47pm by John Smith »  

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #32 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 7:49pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 1:23pm:

I refuse to believe that we Australians are only as smart as the Americans.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:01pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 6:04pm:
You only say that because you do not understand what he is saying.  No, actually you are not even listening to what he is saying.

I've listened to many of his spiels. Just more mindless dribble from someone who thinks no one will notice his contradicting himself at every stop. Lets face it, he thinks he is smarter than everyone so everyone should just mindlessly agree with him ... although,. to be fair, he does have a lot of morons who give him cause to come to that conclusion  ... just like you.

Er... you are not actually addressing anything he said, nor do you say where he got it wrong. Why? You do not understand any of it. You are a moron with zero ability to actually comprehend and then counter any argument. Like Bwian.

You would die before you could actually articulate where Petersen goes wrong. You just splutter like some joke De Niro moron, angry, inarticulate, resentful, barely suppressed.

Have a cannoli. Have two.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #34 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:12pm

I have found that a good proportion of the most successful people that I know are not very smart and also a largish portion of the smartest people I know are not very successful in monitory or business terms.

To be a success you only need to be good at one thing but being strong at everything seldom works the same way.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:25pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 7:49pm:
Gordon wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 1:23pm:

I refuse to believe that we Australians are only as smart as the Americans.

Well, some of us are a whole lot dumber and some's a whole bunch smarter... One question you best be thinking... Which side do you fall?

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:26pm

Dnarever wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:12pm:
I have found that a good proportion of the most successful people that I know are not very smart and also a largish portion of the smartest people I know are not very successful in monitory or business terms.

To be a success you only need to be good at one thing but being strong at everything seldom works the same way.

Did that....er.... 'wisdom' work in your own life?

No.  Bbwian, k'anal, gweggy, gino smiff love you. You are all in the same boat. Hug.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #37 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:29pm

It's dead wrong to say all the generals in World War I were stupid. They weren't.  There were 3 who were able to learn.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:31pm

You dont like his views because they lead to conclusions which conflict with your views on race, unfortunately his views are based on information which is well researched and accurate. At least 10 percent of people are a drain on society due to low IQ, thats just a fact. It is a fact that non white people for whatever reasons make up most of that 10 percent.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:35pm

Frank wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:01pm:

Er... you are not actually addressing anything he said, nor do you say where he got it wrong. Why? You do not understand any of it. You are a moron with zero ability to actually comprehend and then counter any argument. Like Bwian.

You would die before you could actually articulate where Petersen goes wrong. You just splutter like some joke De Niro moron, angry, inarticulate, resentful, barely suppressed.

Have a cannoli. Have two.

Quote:
to be fair, he does have a lot of morons who give him cause to come to that conclusion  ... just like you.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:36pm

rhino wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:31pm:

You dont like his views because they lead to conclusions which conflict with your views on race, unfortunately his views are based on information which is well researched and accurate. At least 10 percent of people are a drain on society due to low IQ, thats just a fact. It is a fact that non white people for whatever reasons make up most of that 10 percent.

his views on what exactly? I've seen many of his videos over the years so which one are you referring to? What I don't like is his hypocrisy, irrespective of his views.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:38pm

John puts out the white flag after being challenged to provide valid argument.
white flag accepted John.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:39pm

rhino wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:38pm:
John puts out the white flag after being challenged to provide valid argument.
white flag accepted John.

are you on the same drugs as Peterson?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #43 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:41pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:36pm:

his views on what exactly? I've seen many of his videos over the years so which one are you referring to? What I don't like is his hypocrisy, irrespective of his views.

Which of his views piss you off, specifically?

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:52pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:41pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:36pm:

Which of his views piss you off, specifically?

i haven't memorized his speeches. I tend to forget what he said 3 minutes after he said it, I find him that boring. I saw several of his rants over the years and was never impressed by anything he said. He's an over educated idiot. Sure he's well spoken, but he's an idiot nonetheless.  The one thing that stuck with me was his hypocrisy. One instance that comes to mind he was going on and on about how the left like to label people and how it's such a bad thing and we shouldn't do it ... and throughout the whole spiel he was labeling the left every disparaging label he could think off  .... so what? using labels is only bad when the left do it? the guys a dickhead and I just don't like him. He appeals to a certain group and between themselves they all tell each other how great they are. Not for me.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
Send Topic Print