Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
New York city shootings increase (Read 1462 times)
Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Re: New York city shootings increase
Reply #15 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:22pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:37pm:
Panther wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:13pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 7:48pm:
Without guns, shootings are impossible.

Just sayin', is all.

Well, American's have the Individual Constitutional & Unalienable Right to Keep & Bear Arms, ...

Yeah.

Without guns, shootings are impossible though.

This is an indisputable fact.

But hey, you just keep on celebrating children being shot in the head because American's have the Individual Constitutional & Unalienable Right to Keep & Bear Arms.

Whatever helps you uneducated, sister-smacking sociopaths sleep at night.

The unfortunate deaths of the innocent lend all Americans a reason,  a reason for the living........to pause, reflect, & mourn for those fallen.....those fallen that will surely be deeply missed.....but they change nothing, except the redoubling of efforts & resolve to continue on........our ability to carry on against all adversity makes us stronger..... for it will surely come to pass our way again........

I said it before, & I will say it again......

After the period of mourning has subsided, as Americans we will always stand up tall, dust ourselves off, pay homage to those fallen, & undaunted, we will move forward with our Freedoms & Liberties intact, prepared to take on the challenges of whatever might come our way..........never forgetting those that have passed.........

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution affirms, defends, & protects an American Citizen's Right to Keep & Bear Arms to use in Self-Defense.....of himself/herself, their loved ones, friends, & fellow citizens.

If you, or anyone else for that matter, finds Our Rights as American Citizens offensive, you'll just have to suck it up, & get over it, or face the reality that our American Rights will remain offensive to you for the rest of your NATURAL life. Our American Rights will serve all Americans......our posterity......as they have for well over 200 years, & well into the distant future.....

We will sigh for you......& then wish you all the best, as you travel through your mediocre lives.....lacking the Freedom of Choice in defending your own lives, because your government is afraid to affirm that you have a Natural Right to Self-Defense........

« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:41pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:24pm

Panther wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:22pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:37pm:
Panther wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 8:13pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 7:48pm:

Just sayin', is all.

Well, American's have the Individual Constitutional & Unalienable Right to Keep & Bear Arms, ...

Yeah.

Without guns, shootings are impossible though.

This is an indisputable fact.

But hey, you just keep on celebrating children being shot in the head because American's have the Individual Constitutional & Unalienable Right to Keep & Bear Arms.

Whatever helps you uneducated, sister-smacking sociopaths sleep at night.

The unfortunate deaths of the innocent lend all Americans a reason,  a reason for the living........to pause, reflect, & mourn for those fallen.....those fallen that will surely be deeply missed.....but they change nothing, except the redoubling of efforts & resolve to continue on........our ability to carry on against all adversity makes us stronger..... for it will surely come to pass our way again........

After the period of mourning has subsided, Americans will always stand up tall, dust themselves off, pay homage to those fallen, & undaunted, they will move forward with their Freedoms & Liberties intact, prepared to take on the challenges of whatever might come their way..........never forgetting those that have passed.........

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution affirms, defends, & protects an American Citizen's Right to Keep & Bear Arms to use in Self-Defense.....of himself/herself, their loved ones, friends, & fellow citizens.

If you, or anyone else for that matter, finds Our Rights as American Citizens offensive, you'll just have to suck it up, & get over it, or face the reality that our American Rights will remain offensive to you for the rest of your NATURAL life. Our American Rights will serve all Americans, & our posterity, as they have for well over 200 years, & well into the distant future.....

We will sigh for you......& then wish you all the best, as you travel through your mediocre lives.....lacking the Freedom of Choice in defending your own lives, because your government is afraid to affirm that you have a Natural Right to Self-Defense........

https://i.imgur.com/CIYwvww.png

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #17 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:35pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:24pm:

After the period of mourning has subsided, as Americans we will always stand up tall, dust ourselves off, pay homage to those fallen, & undaunted, we will move forward with our Freedoms & Liberties intact, prepared to take on the challenges of whatever might come our way..........never forgetting those that have passed.........

If you, or anyone else for that matter, finds Our Rights as American Citizens offensive, you'll just have to suck it up, & get over it, or face the reality that our American Rights will remain offensive to you for the rest of your NATURAL life. Our American Rights will serve all Americans......our posterity......as they have for well over 200 years, & well into the distant future.....

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:39pm

Panther wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:35pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:24pm:

https://i.imgur.com/LfHC5l3.png

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #19 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:43pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:39pm:

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:45pm

Panther wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:43pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:39pm:

https://i.imgur.com/LfHC5l3.png

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #21 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:49pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:45pm:

Again.....

The unfortunate deaths of the innocent lend all Americans a reason,  a reason for the living........to pause, reflect, & mourn for those fallen.....those fallen that will surely be deeply missed.....but they change nothing, except the redoubling of efforts & resolve to continue on........
our ability to carry on against all adversity makes us stronger..... for it will surely come to pass our way again........

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 10:05pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #23 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 10:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 10:05pm:

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #24 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 10:23pm

I don't suppose that "No Cash Bail" for murder suspects has anything to do with it! Chicago seems to have the same problem and the same Bail system.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 11:18pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #26 - Jul 28th, 2021 at 7:02am

Panther wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:22pm:
]If you, or anyone else for that matter, finds Our Rights as American Citizens offensive, you'll just have to suck it up,

What rights? You can't murder when you're armed to the teeth and typing in oversized fonts. If the commie cops arrest a guy for being an American red-blooded killer what's the point in having a flag?

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #27 - Jul 30th, 2021 at 10:36am

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 10:23pm:

I don't suppose that "No Cash Bail" for murder suspects has anything to do with it! Chicago seems to have the same problem and the same Bail system.

@
Mortdooley

And add to that, because of the Marxist BLM & Antifa Riots, & knee-jerk legislation passed to appease the criminal mobs, many thousands of NYPD Cops have quit rather than have to take any more abuse from those criminal elements & their supporters....the bleeding heart Leftist government that won't back them......

Less Cops=More Crime 

New Yorkers, now more than ever, are responsible for their own protection....& are arming themselves accordingly.....ignoring gun laws that the State now has no one to enforce.....

« Last Edit: Jul 30th, 2021 at 10:52am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Jul 30th, 2021 at 1:56pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #29 - Jul 30th, 2021 at 2:18pm

Political weakness is due to small fonts. The Feds enforce small fonts to keep gun owners silent and on their knees. 
DEFEND YOUR FONTS! !

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print