Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Those who reject ISLAM, have “no right to live”. (Read 1588 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Those who reject ISLAM, have “no right to live”.
Jul 23rd, 2021 at 11:23am

Those who    reject    ISLAM, have “no right to live”.

Those who     criticise    ISLAM, have “no right to live”.

Quote:

Muslim cleric: Those who don’t respect Muslims have “no right to live”

Mar 1, 2015 11:27 pm
By Robert Spencer

....“When it comes to what happened in France, naturally I am happy that it happened,” Krekar said,

referring to the deadly attack on the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/03/muslim-cleric-those-who-dont-respect-muslims-...

Examples of      the spoken ['openly' declared]      moslem justification of violence [against non-moslems].

EVIDENCES.....

A UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing.

----- >

Quote:

Inside the sect that loves terror
August 07, 2005

......In public interviews         
Bakri condemned the killing of all innocent civilians.

Later when he addressed his own followers he explained that he had in fact been referring only to Muslims as only they were innocent:

“Yes I condemn killing any     innocent people,     but not any kuffar.”

these are old links, but the article is kosher.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1724541,00.html
another source, "Undercover in the academy of hatred"...
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1458729/posts

kuffar = = non-moslem

Quote:

Attack on London 'inevitable'
April 19, 2004

"We don't make a distinction between civilians and non-civilians, innocents and non-innocents.

Only between Muslims and unbelievers.

And the life of an unbeliever has no value.

It has no sanctity."

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/04/19/1082326119414.html?from=storyrhs&oneclick=true

this is an old link, but the article is kosher.

Yadda said....
Quote:

WWW search....
DIVISIONS OF THE WORLD, ACCORDING TO ISLAM,

Dar al-Islam = = the house of Islam, the house of Peace [those places where ISLAMIC law has authority].
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dar_al-Islam#Dar_al-Islam

Dar al-Harb = = "house of war", those countries where ISLAMIC law does not have authority.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dar_al-Islam#Dar_al-Harb

Harbi = =
"one under a declaration of war"
i.e. a disbeliever.

".........A harbi has no rights, not even the right to live."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbi

WWW search....
"A harbi has no rights, not even the right to live"

ARGUMENT;
There is an identifiable group of people, who do,
facilitate, enable, encourage,
and commit acts of terror,
as an endorsed cultural modality.

They are called moslems.

They refer to themselves, as moslems.

They are the followers, of ISLAM.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Those who reject ISLAM, have “no right to live”.
Reply #1 - Jul 23rd, 2021 at 11:47am

Act within the law.

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1409991405/8#8
Quote:

Promoting and encouraging violent and unlawful acts is illegal.

We live in a country in which the people supposedly respect the rule of law.

Without widespread respect for the law of the land, we [our Australian society] would descend into being like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, etc, etc - which is exactly what moslems are trying to achieve.

Moslems want to destroy all of the institutions in Australia, which help to maintain a peaceful and functioning society.

SUGGESTION;
If you live in Australia and you don't like what ISLAM promotes then you should contact your federal parliamentary representative - EXPLAIN TO HIM/HER WHY YOU DO NOT LIKE ISLAM AND MOSLEMS - and encourage your federal parliamentary representative to try to get ISLAM lawfully declared a proscribed [banned] group in Australia.

Act within the law.

Otherwise we are no better than moslems.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Jul 23rd, 2021 at 12:38pm

Yadda bullshiting as per usual.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #3 - Jul 23rd, 2021 at 2:46pm

With Bwyannnnnnnn and his boyfriend Anal, k having firmly had their balls handed to them in the Pascoe thread.

Bwyannnnnn Defeated again, so its back to tut tut.
Anal,k follows on with asinine insults.
And now Peccarhead joins into the team of misfits

But we all know what this means.

The tut tut and emoji are bwyannnnnn's way of surrendering to a superior argument.
And Anal, k is simply a moron.
and Peccarhead is simply looking for an argument
Perhaps he will promise to leave the forum if he loses........again?      Perhaps not

Its simply how they declare defeat, while trying to save face.

It aint working.

That's all.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Jul 23rd, 2021 at 3:44pm

Tsk, tsk.  Appears Matty hasn't accepted reality.  Well done, Matty.  Now he is inventing "friends" in his own imagination.  What a nice safe Bridge you live under Troll... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Jul 23rd, 2021 at 10:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2021 at 12:38pm:

Yadda bullshiting as per usual.  Tsk, tsk.

YOU [and yours] are the bullshitters brian.

You want us to believe in the sincerity, of every moslem denial [of malevolent intent].

But you refuse to acknowledge or address, the evidences of moslem malevolent actions and declarations,
presented to you.

brian,

You have no credibility in this public forum.

You are simply a rank deceiver.

Dictionary;
credible = = able to be believed; convincing.

QUESTION;
1/ Why should anyone criticise [or fear] ISLAM ?
                 ...What is there to criticise about ISLAM ?

2/ What actions, of their fellow moslems, should moslems and brian be ashamed of ?

HAVE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF
     ------ >

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/jihad-doctrine

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/jihad-in-the-west

IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCES of ISLAM's doctrines of malice and DAILY murders, at these sites....

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

JIHAD WATCH**
Exposing the role that Islamic jihad theology and ideology play in the modern global conflicts

https://www.jihadwatch.org/
JIHAD WATCH**

Moslem = = a follower of ISLAM.

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1570367530/2#2
Quote:

MY ARGUMENT;
1/ Every moslem is a follower of ISLAM.

2/ And ISLAM is a philosophy which mandates that its followers must fight and kill people, who reject ISLAM, and reject the primacy of ISLAMIC law.

And, a new attack is going to occur whenever      any individual moslem [living among us, in Australia] decides that 'now' is a good moment for him to prove his devotion to ISLAM and to Allah.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #6 - Jul 23rd, 2021 at 11:46pm

Perhaps we should look at the Bible, hey, Yadda?  Would you like that?  All the instructions that you and your fellow Christians are supposed to obey about unbelievers and your treatment of them?

How about Luke 19:27
Quote:
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

2 Chronicles 15:12-13
Quote:
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Deuteronomy 17:1-20
Quote:
“You shall not sacrifice to the Lord your God an ox or a sheep in which is a blemish, any defect whatever, for that is an abomination to the Lord your God. “If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones. ..

Shall we go on?  Why aren't you obeying your Bible's instructions, Yadda?  Are you a bad Christian?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #7 - Jul 24th, 2021 at 8:49am

With Bwyannnnnnnn and his boyfriend Anal, k having firmly had their balls handed to them in the Pascoe thread.

The tut tut and emoji are bwyannnnnn's way of surrendering to a superior argument.
Perhaps he will promise to leave the forum if he loses........again?      Perhaps not

It aint working.

That's all.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Jul 24th, 2021 at 3:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2021 at 11:46pm:

Perhaps we should look at the Bible, hey, Yadda?  Would you like that?  All the instructions that you and your fellow Christians are supposed to obey about unbelievers and your treatment of them?

How about Luke 19:27
Quote:
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

That is the LAST LINE of a parable, told by Jesus.

Here are the FIRST TWO LINES of that parable, told by Jesus.

Luke 19:11
And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
12  He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

The lesson of that parable is;     We ought to fear God.    ...if we 'believe' in God [and in God's righteousness].

And persons who are atheists,   ....they don't have to fear anything.

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1607936022/0#0

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2021 at 11:46pm:

2 Chronicles 15:12-13
Quote:
And they entered into a      covenant      to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

ANCIENT HISTORY

Deuteronomy 17:1-20
Quote:
“You shall not sacrifice to the Lord your God an ox or a sheep in which is a blemish, any defect whatever, for that is an abomination to the Lord your God. “If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his       covenant,      and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones. ..

ANCIENT HISTORY

Shall we go on?  Why aren't you obeying your Bible's instructions, Yadda?  Are you a bad Christian?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

brian,

If i were AN ANCIENT ISRAELITE i would fear my God.
...and i would do everything i could, to keep to the terms of      THE COVENANT      which i had entered into, with my God.

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

But.....

I do not live in a society, which existed 3,000 years ago, and i am not AN ANCIENT ISRAELITE.

But i do fear my God.

Jeremiah 31:31
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32  Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33  But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Micah 6:8
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 24th, 2021 at 7:03pm

1400 years of islamic inbreeding, resulting in one and a half billion muslim zombies, all dedicated to a muslim caliphate of death and destruction.

Couple of hundred years of Marxism -Leninism resulting in half of western politics dedicated to destruction of the western Christian society, by any means no matter how evil it may be.

That's the world we face right now.

It's not pretty, it's degenerate.

Man has the power to turn it around, but I fear that mankind does not aspire to truth and righteousness.

The muslims are brainwashed from birth, the leftards are brainwashed from preschool through to university.

Unless there is a major change in our thinking, we are in for some of the most evil times ever faced by the human race.

Oh well each to his own, it's entirely our choice.

I fear that evil has already got the lead.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Jul 24th, 2021 at 8:38pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Yadda and Moses once more attempts to cop out of the instructions in their holy book, their Bible about how they should treat unbelievers.  "Ancient History"?  So is the Q'ran.  Few Muslims can read it in ancient Arabic.  Few Muslims do exactly what it says, just as few Christians follow the Bible, literally.  Funny that.  Amazing how Christians are allowed a cop out on the instructions their God has given them but Muslims aren't.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  One rule for them and another for me and my fellow Christians, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #11 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 7:57am

It aint working.

That's all.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 8:43am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 24th, 2021 at 8:38pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.

Yadda and Moses once more attempts to cop out of the instructions in their holy book, their Bible about how they should treat unbelievers.

You have convinced me brian,   ...moslems, are lovely, innocent people.

And ISLAM is a religion of peace.

Whereas every person who criticises ISLAM, and criticises the followers of ISLAM,
are just mindless HATERS !!!

/sarc off

For more detail, of this following information,
WWW Search for these article title lines [or open the 'CATEGORY' links below].....

France: Imam supports niqab ban, Muslims threaten to kill him, put a bounty on his head

Sudan: Muslims beat and threaten to kill government advisor for Christian affairs

Missouri: Muslim threatens to blow up and shoot up factory where he works

France: Muslim who railed against ‘dirty Jews’.....calls for murder of prominent French Jews

Sweden: Islamic State jihadi returns to country, threatens to murder health care worker and her family

Pakistan: Muslim cleric calls for murder of Malala for insulting Islam

Pakistan: Muslims call for murder of Christians falsely accused of blasphemy and acquitted after 7 years in prison

France: Muslims threaten Brigitte Bardot for criticizing animal sacrifice on Eid al-Adha

France: Muslim phone scammer threatens man, ‘F**k your mother’ ‘Allah will take care of you’

Israel: Muslim teens, 13 and 15, brutally beat 50-year-old Jewish man in Tel Aviv park

India: Islamic school teacher offers $133,960 reward for beheading of Hindu priest

India: Muslims threaten and intimidate Hindus, telling them to convert to Islam or leave the area

India: Muslim plots to murder Hindu priest for criticizing Muhammad

India: Muslim tells Hindu leader to ‘stop speaking against jihad or else we will cut off your tongue’

India: Hindu priest says ‘no difference between Islam and Islamic radicalism,’ Muslims call for his beheading

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/death-threats

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/jihadist-intimidation-and-thuggery

MOSLEMS, LOVELY PEOPLE !   INNOCENT PEOPLE, according to brian.....

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1625215911/0#0

brian,

Threats of murder, AND ACTS OF ACTUAL MURDER, seem to be the moslem     response    to every instance of legitimate criticism of ISLAM or its followers.

Why is that brian, when you insist that moslems are such lovely, innocent, people ???

PLEASE EXPLAIN !

QUESTION;
1/ Why should anyone criticise [or fear] ISLAM ?
                 ...What is there to criticise about ISLAM ?

2/ What actions, of their fellow moslems, should moslems and brian be ashamed of ?

HAVE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF
     ------ >

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/jihad-doctrine

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/jihad-in-the-west

IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCES of ISLAM's doctrines of malice and DAILY murders, at these sites....

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

JIHAD WATCH**
Exposing the role that Islamic jihad theology and ideology play in the modern global conflicts

https://www.jihadwatch.org/
JIHAD WATCH**

Moslem = = a follower of ISLAM.

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1570367530/2#2
Quote:

MY ARGUMENT;
1/ Every moslem is a follower of ISLAM.

2/ And ISLAM is a philosophy which mandates that its followers must fight and kill people, who reject ISLAM, and reject the primacy of ISLAMIC law.

And, a new attack is going to occur whenever      any individual moslem [living among us, in Australia] decides that 'now' is a good moment for him to prove his devotion to ISLAM and to Allah.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 8:48am

brian,

PLEASE EXPLAIN to us all,
why do followers of ISLAM believe that no one has    a right to live,   except moslems ?

Yadda said....
Quote:

WWW search....

Dar al-Islam = = the house of Islam, the house of Peace [those places where ISLAMIC law has authority].

Dar al-Harb = = "house of war", those countries where ISLAMIC law does not have authority.

Harbi = =
i.e. a disbeliever.

WWW search....

ARGUMENT;

They are called moslems.

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #14 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 10:59am

Yadda wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 8:48am:

brian,

PLEASE EXPLAIN to us all,
why do followers of ISLAM believe that no one has    a right to live,   except moslems ?

Yadda said....
Quote:

WWW search....

Harbi = =
i.e. a disbeliever.

WWW search....

ARGUMENT;

They are called moslems.

I agree with a lot of your posts
HOWEVER
could you please cease using absurdly large type, pointless yellow outling etc. It’s all intensly annoying and turns people off carefully reading your posts.

Same thing happens to anyone who comes into a room
shouting
their views at the top of their voice.
If your argument is clearly expressed and sound enough people will listen. Scream at them and they’re more likely to assume you’re a nut case.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print