Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
I am sick of the olympics (Read 2589 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

I am sick of the olympics
Jul 22nd, 2021 at 6:54pm

well over it.
Cut ALL news of it.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: I am sick of the olympics
Reply #1 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 7:12pm

Same.

And John Coates is an arsehole.

A misogynistic, bullying arsehole.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 7:31pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 7:12pm:
Same.

"What a condescending, patronising man. How dare he tick off the Premier of Qld publicly as if she was a naughty schoolgirl? Takes me back to some similar moments in my own career. Too many men in power need to take a really hard look at themselves."  Jane Caro

Well said.

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 7:32pm

Yep, been one day and I've had a gutfull already.  Much as I am no fan of Pallachook, she should have given Coates a slap round the ear for talking to her that way. Is she so enamoured of the Olympics she will take that poo from him?

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 23rd, 2021 at 7:00am

"A total of 91 people accredited for the Tokyo Games have tested positive for COVID-19 since the beginning of July."

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 23rd, 2021 at 7:17am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 7:31pm:
Same.

"What a condescending, patronising man. How dare he tick off the Premier of Qld publicly as if she was a naughty schoolgirl? Takes me back to some similar moments in my own career. Too many men in power need to take a really hard look at themselves."  Jane Caro

Well said.

John Coates is unfit for all the offices this most Machiavellian of sports officials has accrued to himself, including the one he so pompously brandished in the face of Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk on Wednesday night while pointedly turning his back on her: deputy chair of the Brisbane Olympics candidature leadership group.

Coates is 71, going on stegosaurus. Everything about the image he projected in his peremptory address to Palaszczuk at that media briefing was out of tune: with the moment, which should have been euphoric; with the world right now, which is tired and raw and could do with a bit of civility; and with the times, in which mansplaining is supposed to be going out of fashion.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 23rd, 2021 at 7:35am

Same.

What a douche

I don't understand how's he's still there after the shyte he's been involved in?

He's been there far too long.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 23rd, 2021 at 7:38am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 23rd, 2021 at 7:17am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 7:31pm:
Same.

Well said.

John Coates is unfit for all the offices this most Machiavellian of sports officials has accrued to himself, including the one he so pompously brandished in the face of Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk on Wednesday night while pointedly turning his back on her: deputy chair of the Brisbane Olympics candidature leadership group.

Coates is 71, going on stegosaurus. Everything about the image he projected in his peremptory address to Palaszczuk at that media briefing was out of tune: with the moment, which should have been euphoric; with the world right now, which is tired and raw and could do with a bit of civility; and with the times, in which mansplaining is supposed to be going out of fashion.

No need for trendy woke words

the bloke is just an arrogant dead c*#t.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Jul 24th, 2021 at 6:46am

The olympics has been corrupt for as long as I can remember.
They have encouraged and rewarded cheats .
They are elitist and help noone.
They drive cities, states and countries into immense debts for white elephants.

Who cares if someone can throw something 5 cm further than someone else?

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 24th, 2021 at 7:58am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 6:54pm:
well over it.
Cut ALL news of it.

I thought it made a nice change from COVIDS.... now I really am sick to death of hearing about that...can we have a COVIDS FREE NEWS BROADCAST... just now and then..ta least the Olympics will all be over in two weeks..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jul 24th, 2021 at 8:02am

Belgarion wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 7:32pm:
Yep, been one day and I've had a gutfull already.  Much as I am no fan of Pallachook, she should have given Coates a slap round the ear for talking to her that way. Is she so enamoured of the Olympics she will take that poo from him?   

she deserved it  she wlould have insulted the Japanese hosts of this Olympics...she has no manners at all    fancy a remoier having to be told she will attend the opening    BECAUSE ITS THE DONE THING good on him for giving it too her both her and andrews are so bloody arrogant  no one dares tell them how dreadful  and rude they are..

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #11 - Jul 24th, 2021 at 9:43am

There are some games
Down in Tokyo town
In the land of the Rising sun
And it's been the ruin
Of many an athlete
And Paleaschick sure ain't one....

With one hand in the Budget
And the other one on a plane,
She's gonna stay
For the Opening Day
And really has no shame....

Louse at the Rising Sun - Grappler Music...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jul 24th, 2021 at 9:56am

cods wrote on Jul 24th, 2021 at 8:02am:
she deserved it  she wlould have insulted the Japanese hosts of this Olympics...

you really are a moron. It has nothing to do with the Japanese and everything to do with the IOC

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 24th, 2021 at 10:07am

she deserved it  she wlould have insulted the Japanese hosts of this Olympics...she has no manners at all    fancy a remoier having to be told she will attend the opening    BECAUSE ITS THE DONE THING good on him for giving it too her both her and andrews are so bloody arrogant  no one dares tell them how dreadful  and rude they are..

Says the rusted on Tory. Roll Eyes

Adjust your dress your bias is showing.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 24th, 2021 at 10:22am

Gnads wrote on Jul 24th, 2021 at 10:07am:

Says the rusted on Tory. Roll Eyes

Adjust your dress your bias is showing.

listen to whos talking     IO woujld sahy thats the trouble with you you dont listen to yourself..

she stopped dying people from saying goodbye to their lovedones then blamed her chief Medical Officer....nsrew  still hasnt apologised for the 800 deaths he caused through his disgraceful security mismanagement.. Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print