Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
its their kultcha .....innit? (Read 2443 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
its their kultcha .....innit?
Jul 22nd, 2021 at 9:43am

Quote:
JAILED FOR SLAVERY

A “PITILESS” husband and wife who committed “a crime against humanity” when they enslaved a woman in their Melbourne home for eight years have been jailed.

Kumuthini Kannan, 53, and her husband Kandasamy, 57, were found guilty of intentionally possessing the woman as a slave and intentionally exercising the right of ownership over a slave between 2007 and 2015. The were jailed for eight and six years respectively.

The enslaved grandmother was malnourished, with untreated diabetes, septicaemia and weighed just 40kg when found at the couple’s Mount Waverley property in July 2015.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: its their kultcha .....innit?
Reply #1 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 9:53am

A year for a year - sounds apt.

Took her passport when her visa ran out, paid her $25 a week plus 'board' to look after three 'special needs' children while they reaped their fortunes in IT, hit her with a dead chook to discipline her ....

She's now in an aged care facility - took her own family a long time to ask where TF she was etc.

The treatment of women in India.... Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Gordon??

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 10:36am

Vibrant, multicultural, skilled migration.  These is a shortage of skilled Indian slavers.

https://imageresizer.static9.net.au/TquA_KOhCTx7qqoPxGR9nCGGCgY=/0x9:2872x1625/1...

They have three special needs children, enriching the next generation.

"Since being found guilty, the court heard the 57-year-old man has been diagnosed with mild autism and a major depressive disorder."  They always discover an ailment AFTER they are csught.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 10:42am

Frank wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 10:36am:
Vibrant, multicultural, skilled migration.  These is a shortage of skilled Indian slavers.

https://imageresizer.static9.net.au/TquA_KOhCTx7qqoPxGR9nCGGCgY=/0x9:2872x1625/1...

"Since being found guilty, the court heard the 57-year-old man has been diagnosed with mild autism and a major depressive disorder."  They always discover an ailment AFTER they are csught.

I think I'd go into shock autism and convenient depression if I were staring down the barrel of sharing a cell with Bubba for 6-10 ....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 10:50am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 9:53am:

Took her passport when her visa ran out, paid her $25 a week plus 'board' to look after three 'special needs' children while they reaped their fortunes in IT, hit her with a dead chook to discipline her ....

She's now in an aged care facility - took her own family a long time to ask where TF she was etc.

Gordon??

I thought the sentence was fairly lenient, considering how bad their crimes were.

Anyway, it's good to know white Australians would never do that sort of thing.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 10:54am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 10:50am:

Gordon??

I thought the sentence was fairly lenient, considering how bad their crimes were.

Wuz dem Black slaves o' Wharts slaves dere, mistah - or wuz dey Yeller?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 11:13am

Gordon??

Oh!!!  Look over there!!!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 11:22am

Frank wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 11:13am:

Gordon??

Oh!!!  Look over there!!! 

Look at the very first words I typed:

"I thought the sentence was fairly lenient, considering how bad their crimes were."

Good to know white people would never do this sort of thing, though.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 12:10pm

We've outgrown it - it seems the Darkies have a long way to go yet despite centuries of Western civilisation fed to them like naughty children...

How many slaves did Aborigines keep?  Apart from the women, of course... just another commodity to be taken in a tribal war that never happened, eh?

Do you imagine for one moment that the often parlous conditions of Aboriginal station workers were not the same for white workers?  Many were kept on farms etc in WA for years as kind of servants* - given lodgings and food and a small stipend - a classic brutal master/servant relationship written about over there many times - and many such were always close to starvation and illness, including their families.

Robber Barons to the max you illustrious WA landed gentry.... so don't go dictating terms to us until you're marching down George Street!

*hardly the beer and skittles you saw on Downton Abbey, eh?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 12:48pm

They were maximum sentences, they'll probably serve only two years each, and then look around for another slave with the held of their local multicultural community leader

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 1:24pm

Frank wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 10:36am:

Just so. After you got here, we discovered you'd expired.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 1:27pm

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 2:30pm

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 2:52pm

Frank wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 2:30pm:

Why's he being prosecuted, old boy?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 6:40pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 1:27pm:

Argh, aye, but women sex slaves is just part of the deal, no?  Works a charm in India etc...

What are the full details?

Now then - the aberration of a few individuals proves the general rule, no?  That slavery is not asseptable in Auschtralia, OK?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 8:42pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 6:40pm:

Argh, aye, but women sex slaves is just part of the deal, no?  Works a charm in India etc...

Now then - the aberration of a few individuals proves the general rule, no?  That slavery is not asseptable in Auschtralia, OK?

Just so. Now, if you'd like to point to the clause on grandmother slavery in the Indian constitution, please do.

Kultcha, innit. Not race.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 8:57pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 8:42pm:

Just so. Now, if you'd like to point to the clause on grandmother slavery in the Indian constitution, please do.

Modern slavery continues to be a significant problem, even in 2017. There are 46 million people around the world today who live in slavery, and 18 million (39%) of them are in India. Although these numbers are shocking, the fact that there is such high prevalence of slavery in India isn’t.
https://ohrh.law.ox.ac.uk/slavery-casteism-in-india-no-road-to-freedom/

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 9:21pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 12:48pm:
They were maximum sentences, they'll probably serve only two years each, and then look around for another slave with the held of their local multicultural community leader
They cant serve less than half.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 10:50pm

Frank wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 8:57pm:

Modern slavery continues to be a significant problem, even in 2017. There are 46 million people around the world today who live in slavery, and 18 million (39%) of them are in India. Although these numbers are shocking, the fact that there is such high prevalence of slavery in India isn’t.

Good Googling, dear boy, and a compelling discussion. Good truth-telling.

Quote:
The Bonded Labour System (Abolition) Act 1976 helps the victims of bonded labour by providing them with a little bit of capital once they’re out of slavery. The recent 2016 Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Amendment Act is a great attempt on the part of the government to better the status of Dalits in India, by instituting special courts for SC/ST victims and making more subtle discriminatory practices offences.

There still remains a lot to be done for the Dalits, but we must also acknowledge the fact that distributing the spoils of state power strictly according to caste only perpetuates the caste system. It looks like a hopeless predicament that India has arrived at. The nation strives harder to get rid of casteism by making use of it, engraving identities in places varying from the Indian Constitution to education institutions. Indians are still living what Dr. B.R. Ambedkar described as the ‘life of contradictions’ and the caste system has, as the Mandal Commission noted, only conditioned the consciousness of the lower castes in accepting their inferior status in the ritual hierarchy.

We have law, we have culture, we have class, castes, families, tradition and economic imperatives. We have state and social contradictions. A fascinating analysis.

So I'm curious. When did you become a Marxist?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 23rd, 2021 at 12:27am

"Can you show me where the directions to the mess hall are in the Standing Orders?"

"Ummm - no sir.... it's not there."

"What?  You mean you've never had a single meal all the time you've been at Guantanamo?"

"Well - yes, sir- every day - three squares!"

"Then how did you find the mess hall?"

"Well - I guess I just kind of followed the crowd, sir."

That - my son is the difference between 'culture' and formalised rules... got it?

Now give me fifty and another fifty for the Corps, numbnuts .... goddamn it... Mother Karnal must have been making a mistake when she slept with your father... or was she on drugs?  YOU on drugs, hippy? You some kind of faggot or something??  Finish your fifty and run that obstacle course again.... Jesus God...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #20 - Jul 23rd, 2021 at 2:40pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 23rd, 2021 at 12:27am:
"Can you show me where the directions to the mess hall are in the Standing Orders?"

"What?  You mean you've never had a single meal all the time you've been at Guantanamo?"

That - my son is the difference between 'culture' and formalised rules... got it?

Now give me fifty and another fifty for the Corps, numbnuts .... goddamn it... Mother Karnal must have been making a mistake when she slept with your father... or was she on drugs?  YOU on drugs, hippy? You some kind of faggot or something??  Finish your fifty and run that obstacle course again.... Jesus God...

Rumor is that someone (who shall be nameless, but who may well be a sock) father was drunk when he paid his mother for sex.....and received change from 20cents

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 23rd, 2021 at 3:02pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 10:50pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 8:57pm:

Good Googling, dear boy, and a compelling discussion. Good truth-telling.

Quote:
The Bonded Labour System (Abolition) Act 1976 helps the victims of bonded labour by providing them with a little bit of capital once they’re out of slavery. The recent 2016 Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Amendment Act is a great attempt on the part of the government to better the status of Dalits in India, by instituting special courts for SC/ST victims and making more subtle discriminatory practices offences.

There still remains a lot to be done for the Dalits, but we must also acknowledge the fact that distributing the spoils of state power strictly according to caste only perpetuates the caste system. It looks like a hopeless predicament that India has arrived at. The nation strives harder to get rid of casteism by making use of it, engraving identities in places varying from the Indian Constitution to education institutions. Indians are still living what Dr. B.R. Ambedkar described as the ‘life of contradictions’ and the caste system has, as the Mandal Commission noted, only conditioned the consciousness of the lower castes in accepting their inferior status in the ritual hierarchy.

We have law, we have culture, we have class, castes, families, tradition and economic imperatives. We have state and social contradictions. A fascinating analysis.

So I'm curious. When did you become a Marxist?

Oppressing and monstering each other is the culture and tradition.  The law and higher, humane standards are imports from the despised white British.

That's why even skilled Indian IT professionals in Australia are convicted of keeping another Indian as a house slave to look after their thee retarded children.  Imagine the Indians who do not pass muster!

“No one has expressed any sense of regret or sorrow – it’s a fairly remarkable absence of humanity,” Justice John Champion told the Victoria supreme court on Wednesday.

The couple persistently failed to come to grips with the reality of their situation including not arranging care for their three special needs children, the court heard.

“Your primary focus seems to have been on yourselves,” the judge said. “You both grossly exploited a vulnerable person for which you should be ashamed ... I am quite convinced that you both believe you did nothing wrong.”

The victim came to Australia twice to live with the Kannans in 2002 and 2004 before returning again on a one-month tourist visa in 2007.

The woman left school before the end of her first year of formal education at age six. She worked in fields from the age of 12, took on menial work on building sites and later moved into cooking.

She married and had four children but was widowed young and left to raise her family alone. Her life in India was dominated by financial struggle and deprived circumstances, the judge said.

Despite desperate pleas to be allowed to return to her family, the woman was forced from 2007 to work up to 23 hours a day caring for the couple’s children, cooking, cleaning and doing chores.

She had tea and curries thrown at her, was beaten with a frozen chicken and when her son-in-law asked the Kannans to let her return they responded “bugger you”. In exchange she was paid about $3.36 per day.

The woman, now in her 60s, was rushed to hospital by ambulance in July 2015 after collapsing. She was malnourished and suffering untreated medical conditions including sepsis and diabetes.

Kumuthini Kannan lied about the woman’s identity to paramedics and hospital staff, so she was admitted under the wrong name.

Parallel to this, Victoria police had been asked to check on the woman’s welfare on behalf of her worried family in India.

They visited the Kannans who lied and got away with it until September 2015 when the family’s lawyer contacted police saying they wished to apologise. It still took days for authorities to untangle the lies.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jul 24th, 2021 at 11:37am

Quote:
Parallel to this, Victoria police had been asked to check on the woman’s welfare on behalf of her worried family in India.

They visited the Kannans who lied and got away with it until September 2015 when the family’s lawyer contacted police saying they wished to apologise. It still took days for authorities to untangle the lies.

I see. So family in India checked on their grandmother. They hired a layer to report the matter to police in Australia.

They sought to have their grandmother sent home to India.

Superior culture, is it?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 8:15am

Hey Valkie. i like my culture much more than i like your culture. Can you bugger off back to where you came from already? Or i dunno, die or something?

Seriously. Game over. You lost. Best be shutting up now.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #24 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 8:34am

mothra wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 8:15am:
Hey Valkie. i like my culture much more than i like your culture. Can you bugger off back to where you came from already? Or i dunno, die or something?

Well, thats easy, I come from Australia as did my parents, my parents parents and even their parents.

We have contributed and enriched Australia and paid our way.

Your KULTCHA is 97% bludger and parasite that still offers nothing but lame insults and pathetic screams of RACIST.
Without us, your kultcha would still be digging in the dirt for worms or wandering naked looking for something else to eat or kill.

I am proud of my culture, we are advanced and successful.
Withou us, there would be a fraction of your primitive culture still alive.

And remember, nature knows your kultcha is doomed.
Your genes are recessive, that means that there are never any throwbacks.
Every time you breed with a white, there is less and less abbo in you.
Ill bet you are one of those white abbos, 1/1000th abbo screaming for recognition so that you can milk the system like every other parasite.

As for dying, yes, that will come with time as it will with you.

But I will go to my grave knowing that I have lived a full life on my own abilities and contributions.
Knowing that my culture have been successful and more advanced than any on earth

Whereas you will go to your grave knowing that yours is a failed, doomed kultcha that will in time be forgotten or at the best remembered as the most primitive kultcha on earth.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 8:36am

Wishing death on someone. How very progwessive.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 8:38am

Valkie wrote on Jul 23rd, 2021 at 2:40pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 23rd, 2021 at 12:27am:

Rumor is that someone (who shall be nameless, but who may well be a sock) father was drunk when he paid his mother for sex.....and received change from 20cents

I heard he was so stingy he strapped a speed limiter board on it so she wouldn't get full measure... kind of shows in the offspring.... lots of half there.. half wit... half crazy ... half human ... half crazy.... catches self between socks sometimes...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #27 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 8:39am

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 8:36am:

They think its quite acceptable to wish death on someone.

Its a sign of their inability to actually do anything constructive.

I do not wish their death, simply that they would learn that their time is done and that its time they got off their arse and worked for a living.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 8:40am

I didn't wish it. It was only a suggestion.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #29 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 8:42am

mothra wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 8:40am:

And I accept that you truly didn't mean it.

After all, you are such a nice, compassionate and caring person. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 8:44am

Can always rely on you for reasoned dialogue and discussion...

― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 8:50am

Valkie wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 8:42am:

After all, you are such a nice, compassionate and caring person. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Seriously though, you've got what, 10 years in you? The great multicultural society we have built will long outlive you ... and your whinging will be lost in the dusts of time.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 9:19am

Lisa Jones had Mothballs pinned.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 9:27am

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 9:19am:
Lisa Jones had Mothballs pinned.

You say that like it has any relevancy at all.

Back off behind the bike-shed with Booby, Homo.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 10:58am

Not namaste;  wo-manasty.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 2:19pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 8:39am:

I do not wish their death, simply that they would learn that their time is done and that its time they got off their arse and worked for a living.

Matty, I'm curious. Do you work for a living?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 3:05pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 2:19pm:

Speaking of wo-manasty.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 3:50pm

Social science breakthrough: 'Racist' is the new way of saying 'Bourgeois'.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 3:54pm

Frank wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 3:50pm:
Social science breakthrough: 'Racist' is the new way of saying 'Bourgeois'.

'Racist' is the new way of saying "baa baa".

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 5:32pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 3:05pm:

Speaking of wo-manasty.

Excuse me, I'll have you know the virtue of curiosity is gender fluid.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 5:45pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 5:32pm:

Speaking of wo-manasty.

OK, I'll bite. What are you wearing?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 5:53pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 5:45pm:

Speaking of wo-manasty.

I will not be the object of your perverted fantasies, Homo, I simply won't have it. You men are all the same.

I've put the old boy in a lovely Summer frock if you'd like to think of that. No panties. I've got his legs in the air, bottoms up.

Divine.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:01pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 5:53pm:

Speaking of wo-manasty.

I will not be the object of your perverted fantasies, Homo, I simply won't have it. You men are all the same.

I've put the old boy in a lovely Summer frock if you'd like to think of that. No panties. I've got his legs in the air, bottoms up.

Divine.

To be clear; who is the old boy? Bobby is Monday. Scoot is Tuesday. Sprint is Wednesday. Frank is Thursday. Aussie is Friday. Valkie is Saturday. So that leaves FD.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:04pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:01pm:

Speaking of wo-manasty.

Divine.

To be clear; who is the old boy? Bobby is Monday. Scoot is Tuesday. Sprint is Wednesday. Frank is Thursday. Aussie is Friday. Valkie is Saturday. So that leaves FD.

No, FD's Man Friday. He doesn't talk back.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:08pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:04pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:01pm:

Speaking of wo-manasty.

Divine.

No, FD's Man Friday. He doesn't talk back.

His nick name at the gay bar is '7-11'. Yep, yep,yep...

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:30pm

FD is renowned for his penetrating cactus, dear.

The Muslim brothels have been forced to stock up with PPE, just in case.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:34pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:30pm:
FD is renowned for his penetrating observarltions, dear.

Fixed.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:39pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:34pm:

Fixed.

That does change the meaning somewhat.

Sometimes a question is just a question, no?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:48pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:39pm:

Fixed.

And sometimes a 12" rubber cigar is just a dildo.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:53pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:48pm:

Fixed.

I think Freud's cigar was real, dear. FD's cactus is intended as tongue in cheek.

He doesn't really plan to rape Muslims with a cactus.

Do you think there are any Muslims in the same boat?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:54pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:53pm:

Fixed.

I think Freud's cigar was real, dear. FD's cactus is intended as tongue in cheek.

And that's your tongue; yeah?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 7:48pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:54pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 6:53pm:

Fixed.

And that's your tongue; yeah?

No - it's in his cheek.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #52 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 7:54pm

mothra wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 8:50am:

Seriously though, you've got what, 10 years in you? The great multicultural society we have built will long outlive you ... and your whinging will be lost in the dusts of time.

Ill still outlive many many drunken, drug addicted and dead beat abbos.

And my culture is far, far more advanced than anything you can fabricate, no matter how hard you try.

primitive_004.jpg (136 KB | 2 )
primitive_004.jpg

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 11:31pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 7:54pm:

And my culture is far, far more advanced than anything you can fabricate, no matter how hard you try.

Do you know what you are, Matty?

You're superior.

But do you know? I'm curious. How superior are you going to be once they're EVISCERATED?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 11:47pm

I thought they were going to be cesterated...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jul 25th, 2021 at 11:51pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 11:47pm:
I thought they were going to be cesterated...

Is that your hope?

Oh, well. You gotta have a dream, no?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jul 26th, 2021 at 12:01am

Never confuse a question with a hope... it's a mental quirk - one among many - that you need to work on.

This was obviously some kind of slave emergency...

― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jul 26th, 2021 at 12:17am

Valkie wrote on Jul 25th, 2021 at 7:54pm:

I could say something very, very mean here. But I wont.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jul 26th, 2021 at 12:58am

I don't know what this thread is about but you can smell a typical Boong a mile off.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jul 26th, 2021 at 1:26am

Johnnie wrote on Jul 26th, 2021 at 12:58am:
I don't know what this thread is about but you can smell a typical Boong a mile off.

The other day I took a fishin′ trip

Just me and my boat, and ol' Banjo Lips

Banjo was my guide, an old colored feller

He wasn't very dark, he was a high-steppin′ yeller

So we launched my boat, and I cranked my motor

And up to my nose came a terrible odor

I looked around, tryin' to find somethin' dead

But it was Banjo with his arm up, scratchin′ his head

Some black people never die

They just smell that way

― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Jul 26th, 2021 at 4:07am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 26th, 2021 at 1:26am:
Johnnie wrote on Jul 26th, 2021 at 12:58am:

The other day I took a fishin′ trip

Just me and my boat, and ol' Banjo Lips

Banjo was my guide, an old colored feller

He wasn't very dark, he was a high-steppin′ yeller

So we launched my boat, and I cranked my motor

And up to my nose came a terrible odor

I looked around, tryin' to find somethin' dead

But it was Banjo with his arm up, scratchin′ his head

Some black people never die

They just smell that way

Pretty good rhyming there Ye but my point was that they never shower and attract flies.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print