Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print
Unable to justify white supremacy terrorism, (Read 8460 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Unable to justify white supremacy terrorism,
Reply #150 - Sep 24th, 2022 at 4:17pm

A common myth about privilege is that it is somehow related to class or money. But the truth is that a black millionaire is lower on the privilege hierarchy than the most destitute of white males. If Oprah Winfrey were to kick a white orphan boy in the face, she would still be the one being oppressed. In fact, the orphan would owe her an apology.

Not that I am insensitive to the plight of the poor. Believe it or not, there are families out there who can’t even afford to buy a dedicated wine fridge. I really don’t know how people live like that.

But that’s not what privilege is about. As a non-white non-binary vegan whose pronouns vary according to the phases of the moon, I am far more marginalised than any “homeless” person could ever be.

People often assume that I’m white because I have fair skin and I don’t have a criminal record. But although I may appear white on the outside, I actually have Native American ancestry. I may not have taken a DNA test or anything, but I have a fondness for trinkets and I really enjoyed Dances With Wolves. So that proves it.

Debates about this subject were raging on Twitter recently with various activists asking whether Anne Frank had white privilege. To which I reply: of course she did. Just like that appalling grifter, Helen Keller.

I’m not suggesting for one moment that Anne Frank had an easy life. And I very much enjoyed that book she wrote about getting stuck in a cupboard. But ask yourself this: would she have got a publishing deal if she’d been black? I very much doubt it.

So white people: be aware of your privilege. Acknowledge that all whites are racist, even if they’ve never had any racist thoughts. And remember that your very existence is proof of your family’s racism, because the only reason white people have children is so that they can simulate the experience of owning a slave.
Titania McGrath

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Sep 25th, 2022 at 7:54am

Frank wrote on Sep 24th, 2022 at 4:17pm:
A common myth about privilege is that it is somehow related to class or money. But the truth is that a black millionaire is lower on the privilege hierarchy than the most destitute of white males. If Oprah Winfrey were to kick a white orphan boy in the face, she would still be the one being oppressed. In fact, the orphan would owe her an apology.

Not that I am insensitive to the plight of the poor. Believe it or not, there are families out there who can’t even afford to buy a dedicated wine fridge. I really don’t know how people live like that.

But that’s not what privilege is about. As a non-white non-binary vegan whose pronouns vary according to the phases of the moon, I am far more marginalised than any “homeless” person could ever be.

People often assume that I’m white because I have fair skin and I don’t have a criminal record. But although I may appear white on the outside, I actually have Native American ancestry. I may not have taken a DNA test or anything, but I have a fondness for trinkets and I really enjoyed Dances With Wolves. So that proves it.

Debates about this subject were raging on Twitter recently with various activists asking whether Anne Frank had white privilege. To which I reply: of course she did. Just like that appalling grifter, Helen Keller.

I’m not suggesting for one moment that Anne Frank had an easy life. And I very much enjoyed that book she wrote about getting stuck in a cupboard. But ask yourself this: would she have got a publishing deal if she’d been black? I very much doubt it.

So white people: be aware of your privilege. Acknowledge that all whites are racist, even if they’ve never had any racist thoughts. And remember that your very existence is proof of your family’s racism, because the only reason white people have children is so that they can simulate the experience of owning a slave.
Titania McGrath

Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Ron

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Sep 25th, 2022 at 10:37am

Latest numbers from Jihad Watch:
Islamic Terrorists have carried out more than 42186 deadly terror attacks since 9/11 in the name of "the religion of peace".

IP Logged

Ron

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Sep 26th, 2022 at 3:37pm

Must admit I'm getting a good laugh out of lefties stupidity.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Sep 26th, 2022 at 3:41pm

Ron wrote on Sep 25th, 2022 at 10:37am:
Latest numbers from Jihad Watch:
Islamic Terrorists have carried out more than 42186 deadly terror attacks since 9/11 in the name of "the religion of peace".

Yeah that's a hate page for literal human scum.  That is to say, right wing filth looking for ways to be a Nazi

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Sep 26th, 2022 at 3:41pm

Ron wrote on Sep 26th, 2022 at 3:37pm:

It's funny because the right are dumber than dog sht.  No matter how much you shame them, they try to claim victory

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #156 - Sep 26th, 2022 at 4:08pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Sep 26th, 2022 at 3:41pm:
Ron wrote on Sep 26th, 2022 at 3:37pm:

It's funny because the right are dumber than dog sht.  No matter how much you shame them, they try to claim victory

They're not the ones doing the attacking...... you are.... you constantly claim victory when all you've done is make a big splat on the ground...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Sep 26th, 2022 at 4:14pm

* laugh react *

IP Logged

Ron

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Sep 27th, 2022 at 3:37pm

You're showing your complete lack of intellect with your silly childish attacks lefty.
Keep it up as you are very amusing to say the least.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Sep 27th, 2022 at 3:53pm

Ron wrote on Sep 27th, 2022 at 3:37pm:
You're showing your complete lack of intellect with your silly childish attacks lefty.

Grappler is a worthless POS.  I am answering you, as you've found

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Sep 27th, 2022 at 7:12pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Sep 27th, 2022 at 3:53pm:

Grappler is a worthless POS.  I am answering you, as you've found

Oooooh!  Sob, sob, sob!  Does this mean we're crossed?

Big boy talking.... you are such a joke...... I am your master at every turn..... get used to it.... in Lubyanka cellar space nobody hearing you scream...  ha, ha - is joke, da?  One two three o'clock .. four o'clock knock, da?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Sep 27th, 2022 at 7:14pm

He does that when he's triggered and runs out of the ammo that he never had in the first place.  Just a matter of time to wind him up and get that head of steam going, and soon he will self-destruct again.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Ron

Australian Politics

Reply #162 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 9:53am

He certainly has a serious mental problem

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 9:55am

Ron wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 9:53am:

It's funny when right wing scum cry because I am smarter and better than them.

Your tears amuse me.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 9:59am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 9:55am:
Ron wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 9:53am:

It's funny when right wing scum cry because I am smarter and better than them.

Your tears amuse me.

Four laughs in one sentence there, Lefty - keep working on your comedy routine.  Bit repetitious... work on it.

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print