Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
Send Topic Print
Unable to justify white supremacy terrorism, (Read 8411 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Unable to justify white supremacy terrorism,
Reply #135 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 1:03pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:14am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 26th, 2021 at 6:06pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 26th, 2021 at 5:27pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 26th, 2021 at 3:41pm:
There is no White Supremacy - there is reaction to other Supremacist groups and their violence.

All supremacies are equal.... and no - some are not more equal than others, nor is there any requirement that one specific dissident group be pointed out as being the problem.

ALL dissident supremacist terrorist groups are the problem.... the ordinary dissident is functioning well within rights and normalities....

Oh, I see. So you don't think Whitey's superior, eh?

Come come, you'll be nodding along to the old boy next.

He's not racist. He disagrees with the very premise. How very dare you even ask?

Are you racist, dear?

Your circular mind is making your thoughts more and more disorientated every day... get help.

What mind?

Its a SOCK

I know, Matty. I'm my own sock, no?

How diabolically cunning.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #136 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 1:05pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 9:48am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 26th, 2021 at 2:25pm:
chimera wrote on Jul 26th, 2021 at 1:37pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 26th, 2021 at 8:34am:
Do you break down Police officers into racial & ethnic demographics?

Black men commit more crime therefore they are bound to have more interaction/confrontation with Police.

Roll Eyes

Yes it's on ethnic basis to answer Valkie:
Reply #99 - Jul 24th, 2021 at 8:39am
Black Lives Matter.
Reply #101 - Jul 24th, 2021 at 1:59pm Abbos are far more lokely to be killed by other abbos than by ANY white man in Australia.
----
You may be correct on crime rates, but often Afros and Aboriginals are hounded by police, and shot, where whites would not be for the same activities. It's that police culture which is protested against.

Along with the culture of rejecting pleas for medical assistance while they're bail-refused.

That is not just racially specific.

Yet you continue to push that this sort of thing only happens to Aboriginals & other tinted races.

White is a tint.

So we're all tinted together, eh?

Grappler? Do you concur?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #137 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 1:08pm

Black men commit more crime therefore they are bound to have more interaction/confrontation with Police.

Roll Eyes

Black Lives Matter.
Reply #101 - Jul 24th, 2021 at 1:59pm Abbos are far more lokely to be killed by other abbos than by ANY white man in Australia.
----
You may be correct on crime rates, but often Afros and Aboriginals are hounded by police, and shot, where whites would not be for the same activities. It's that police culture which is protested against.

Along with the culture of rejecting pleas for medical assistance while they're bail-refused.

Yet you continue to push that this sort of thing only happens to Aboriginals & other tinted races.

White is a tint.

That is the mistake - assuming that such things are racially specific.  Never have been - it's always bee Us v Them....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #138 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 2:55pm

Roll Eyes

Black Lives Matter.
----

White is a tint.

I am glad that you are finally recognising what I have been saying about Genetics is true.  We are all members of the one "race", the Human one.  Racism is a social construct created by losers who refuse to accept the science of Genetics.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 6:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 2:55pm:

Roll Eyes

Black Lives Matter.
----

White is a tint.

I am glad that you are finally recognising what I have been saying about Genetics is true.  We are all members of the one "race", the Human one.  Racism is a social construct created by losers who refuse to accept the science of Genetics.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Grappler?

Do you concur?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Jul 27th, 2021 at 7:49pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 6:29pm:

Roll Eyes

Black Lives Matter.
----

White is a tint.

Grappler?

Do you concur?

So all the BLM screamers  are ignorant morons who don't get genetic science.

Got it, ta.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Jul 28th, 2021 at 10:15am

Frank wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 7:49pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 27th, 2021 at 6:29pm:

Roll Eyes

Black Lives Matter.
----

White is a tint.

Grappler?

Do you concur?

So all the BLM screamers  are ignorant morons who don't get genetic science.

Got it, ta.

Causation? Correlation?

I'm confused.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - Jul 29th, 2021 at 11:23am

Sticking to one's own is not a social construct - it is a fact of life.  Ask the two magpie families here who argue over who gets the yard, and who sometimes combine to drive away other birds.

What you are talking about here is the vast difference between a social construct and a de-construct for the purpose of analysis.... de-constructing need not arrive at reality, and that, of course, is where so many go wrong - in assuming that because you 'de-construct' something, it must be a construct in the first place.

De-construction is playing with theories and assumptions and prejudices, and caters to those who are weak enough to have an ideological agenda.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - Jul 29th, 2021 at 1:39pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 29th, 2021 at 11:23am:
Sticking to one's own is not a social construct - it is a fact of life.  Ask the two magpie families here who argue over who gets the yard, and who sometimes combine to drive away other birds.

What you are talking about here is the vast difference between a social construct and a de-construct for the purpose of analysis.... de-constructing need not arrive at reality, and that, of course, is where so many go wrong - in assuming that because you 'de-construct' something, it must be a construct in the first place.

De-construction is playing with theories and assumptions and prejudices, and caters to those who are weak enough to have an ideological agenda.

That's true, Grappler. Call me racist, but I only associate with members of my own species.

Unless I need a yabby, then I'll call for a Boong.

You?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #144 - Jul 29th, 2021 at 7:05pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 29th, 2021 at 1:39pm:

That's true, Grappler. Call me racist, but I only associate with members of my own species.

You?

What species is that, wee paki porridge wog? For a non-racist you are big on avoiding what you love to call 'Boongs'. You hate the Danes, Boongs, chows, charlie, boongs, white people, boongs, boongs,  - even though you are pretending to be vibrant and inclusive.

You examplify the confused jumble of PC idiocies. You have had more positions on 'wace' (non existent, btw, ask Brian), than an Auburn toilet crawling kama sutra instructor from Pakistan-sur-Clyde.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #145 - Jul 29th, 2021 at 7:06pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 29th, 2021 at 1:39pm:

You?

Some Boongs are good at yabbying and fishing.. Ol' Banjo Lips... more of a high-steppin' yeller..

― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #146 - Jul 5th, 2022 at 3:14pm

Oregon Health Officials Delayed a Meeting Because 'Urgency Is a White Supremacy Value'

A second public health official cited the work of antiracist educator Tema Okun after several people on the thread objected.

Oregon Health Authority official says urgency is "a white supremacy value." (Robert Kneschke | Dreamstime.com)
The Oregon Health Authority (OHA) is a government agency that coordinates medical care and social well-being in the Beaver State. During the pandemic, OHA was responsible for coordinating Oregon's vaccination drive and disseminating information about COVID-19—both vital tasks.

The agency's office for equity and inclusion, however, prefers not to rush the business of government. In fact, the office's program manager delayed a meeting with partner organizations on the stated grounds that "urgency is a white supremacy value."

In an email obtained by Reason, Regional Health Equity Coalition Program Manager Danielle Droppers informed the community that a scheduled conversation between OHA officials and relevant members of the public would not take place as planned.

"Thank you for your interest in attending the community conversation between Regional Health Equity Coalitions (RHECs) and Community Advisory Councils (CACs) to discuss the Community Investment Collaboratives (CICs)," wrote Droppers. "We recognize that urgency is a white supremacy value that can get in the way of more intentional and thoughtful work, and we want to attend to this dynamic. Therefore, we will reach out at a later date to reschedule."
https://reason.com/2022/07/02/urgency-is-a-white-supremacy-value-oregon-health-a...

Tema Okun, a white antiracist educator who has popularized the idea that several benign and widespread traits are actually characteristic of white supremacy. Among these are preferring quantity over quality, wanting things to be written down, perfectionism, becoming defensive, and yes, possessing a sense of urgency.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BUT

This characteristic of white supremacy is challenging because we understand that racial justice and equity is urgent. White supremacy and racism threaten, target, and violate BIPOC people and communities every day. White supremacy and racism invite and condition us into toxic thinking and behavior every day. We are called on, with this characteristic, to hold the volatile and tender contradiction of an underlying urgency about our immediate need for justice which is with us always with the day to day sense of urgency that too often defines our organizational and community cultures, leading to the consequences listed above. White supremacy culture is not urgent about racial justice; white supremacy culture is urgent in the name of short-term power and profit. And white supremacy culture likes to engender a culture of urgency in those of us who are working to dismantle it because it knows that living with a constant sense that everything is urgent is a recipe for the abuse of power and burnout.
https://www.whitesupremacyculture.info/urgency.html

It's urgent and it's written down...... cultural appropriation, no??

You couldn't make up this mind-set.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #147 - Jul 5th, 2022 at 3:25pm

Frank wrote on Jul 5th, 2022 at 3:14pm:
Oregon Health Officials Delayed a Meeting Because 'Urgency Is a White Supremacy Value'

It may well be made up but it's certainly fringe and you seek it out to try to attack morality

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #148 - Jul 5th, 2022 at 3:58pm

[/sub]FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 5th, 2022 at 3:25pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 5th, 2022 at 3:14pm:

It may well be made up but it's certainly fringe and you seek it out to try to attack morality

I provided links to Reason magazine referencing the Oregon State health agency and the black racist site. Have a look when you get back to your "library", ya dumb, farcical schlub

(You actually love being pissed on, I can see that now. Narcissism, histrionics, urolagnia, obsessive-compulsive mania - you have it all.)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #149 - Jul 5th, 2022 at 6:27pm

Never had so many laughs until Lefty came here - now I have a smile on my face all the time just reading his posts....

Is suppose, as mothra and other losers say, he is good value... certainly he knows how to create opposition to any of his favoured 'causes'........ needs to be careful the Nazis don't come knocking on his door, though...

It's all right, Lefty - we'll come to the funeral .... watch them lower you down.... then we'll offer a generous libation to the gods on your grave after we drink a litre of whiskey each and pass it through our kidneys...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
Send Topic Print