Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print
I wonder what nationality they were? (Read 8445 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: I wonder what nationality they were?
Reply #150 - Jul 16th, 2021 at 2:08pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 16th, 2021 at 1:30pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 14th, 2021 at 9:28am:
Pissed again?

People can actually have a tumble without being inebriated. That afternoon incident turned out to be a matter of I should have been paying more attention to where I was walking near a slippery concrete edge.

Pissed an' broke?  Had a car like that once...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #151 - Jul 16th, 2021 at 2:11pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #152 - Jul 16th, 2021 at 3:03pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 16th, 2021 at 1:48pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 16th, 2021 at 8:14am:
Thi has just gone beyond funny and has landed back in pathetic. It's not even able to be laughed at anymore.

It's gone past that.

Last night, I listened to a police scanner of some lady's car being stolen by a bunch of youths from Mount Morgan and driven around Gracemere. The youths did an evade of a police intercept. Police had to do a chase throughout the town before the car was dumped. The victim was a lady was in her 70s.

And this is exactly the issue that is not being addresed.

This poor dear's vehicle has been abused, possibly even destroyed by these thieves.
Her insurance, will not cover the full cost of replacement and will probably write off the car should the damage be even 1/2 of the vehicles book price.

This will mean she will have to either find several thousand dollars or make do with a cheaper second hand car.
Whereas her old vehicle could have lasted her for the remainder of her life.

The criminals, will get off with a slap on the wrist for destroying this poor dear's life.

This is the true hidden cost to the victims.
Innocent victims who are punished for simply being victims.

Criminals should be made to foot the bill to repair or replace that stolen or damaged from the victims.
This would be true justice.
But the courts and the grubberment just want their cut, the fines, they don't care a figs arse about the victims.

this is why I refuse to be a victim.
I'm happy to pay someone to take it out of the criminals hide if I cant get it any other way.

Until justice makes its way back into the legal system
I'm all for vigilantism.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #153 - Jul 16th, 2021 at 3:41pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 16th, 2021 at 3:03pm:
I'm all for vigilantism.

Well, that is the thing about people like rhino. They want to keep the adults out of the prisons because they are only "just" in their adulthood as 18 years olds. The "softly, softly" approach will end up having people take the law into their own hands.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Jul 16th, 2021 at 3:48pm

Thi has just gone beyond funny and has landed back in pathetic. It's not even able to be laughed at anymore.

It's gone past that.

Last night, I listened to a police scanner of some lady's car being stolen by a bunch of youths from Mount Morgan and driven around Gracemere. The youths did an evade of a police intercept. Police had to do a chase throughout the town before the car was dumped. The victim was a lady was in her 70s.

QLD police use digital radio since 2014, scanner cant pick that up. You must have had a flashback and gone back in time.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Jul 16th, 2021 at 4:12pm

It's gone past that.

This poor dear's vehicle has been abused, possibly even destroyed by these thieves.
Her insurance, will not cover the full cost of replacement and will probably write off the car should the damage be even 1/2 of the vehicles book price.

This will mean she will have to either find several thousand dollars or make do with a cheaper second hand car.

The criminals, will get off with a slap on the wrist for destroying this poor dear's life.

Criminals should be made to foot the bill to repair or replace that stolen or damaged from the victims.
But the courts and the grubberment just want their cut, the fines, they don't care a figs arse about the victims.

I'm happy to pay someone to take it out of the criminals hide if I cant get it any other way.

I'm all for vigilantism.

Do you know what you are, Matty?

You're a survivor.

So unfair, no?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #156 - Jul 16th, 2021 at 4:15pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 16th, 2021 at 3:41pm:
I'm all for vigilantism.

Well, that is the thing about people like rhino. They want to keep the adults out of the prisons because they are only "just" in their adulthood as 18 years olds. The "softly, softly" approach will end up having people take the law into their own hands.

Exactly. Look at Gotham City before Commissioner Gordon got control of the streets again.

He didn't do it alone either. He needed the support of wealthy industrialists/crime-fighting caped crusaders.

You know, like Matty.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #157 - Jul 16th, 2021 at 4:22pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 16th, 2021 at 4:12pm:

It's gone past that.

I'm all for vigilantism.

You're a survivor.

So unfair, no?

No, he's a Troll.  Trolls are full of bullshit.  Trolls lie.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #158 - Jul 16th, 2021 at 4:40pm

rhino wrote on Jul 16th, 2021 at 3:48pm:

It's gone past that.

QLD police use digital radio since 2014, scanner cant pick that up. You must have had a flashback and gone back in time.

Oh, I will chalk that one up to rhino being more informed than me on that issue. Well done, rhino.

A bunch of semantics. But a valid criticism. Even that last sentence of his.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Jul 16th, 2021 at 5:21pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 16th, 2021 at 4:40pm:

It's gone past that.

Oh, I will chalk that one up to rhino being more informed than me on that issue. Well done, rhino.

So you told a fib?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Jul 16th, 2021 at 6:03pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 16th, 2021 at 5:21pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 16th, 2021 at 4:40pm:

It's gone past that.

So you told a fib?

No, he left out the bit where they're Boongs.

Happy now?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #161 - Jul 17th, 2021 at 12:30am

So you told a fib?

I am schizophrenic. And therefore I can make more mistakes than the general public. Sometimes my schizophrenia can work in my favour. Other times, my schizophrenia works against me. On this occasion, I made a mistake of calling the digital radio for police broadcasts a "police scanner". Lots of times, I can get flustered not being able to figure out the right words for things.

The thing that rhino pointed out was the "you must have had a flashback and gone back in time". That is precisely one of the features of my schizophrenia. When it gets bad, I could have the impression that I live in the wrong year. It happened this morning (Friday morning) when I got up and went to have a shower, I found my novel sitting on the bench of the sink. I could not figure out for the life of me how that book got there. Later on, I could not find my work uniform. A thought came to my head that it was ghosts. But, I was not crazy enough to entertain it much further.

I might have to buy a packet of risperidone before the year is out and give myself another several years of clear headedness.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #162 - Jul 17th, 2021 at 12:48am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 17th, 2021 at 12:30am:
So you told a fib?

I am schizophrenic. And therefore I can make more mistakes than the general public. Sometimes my schizophrenia can work in my favour. Other times, my schizophrenia works against me. On this occasion, I made a mistake of calling the digital radio for police broadcasts a "police scanner".
Are you claiming you are in in possession of an actual police radio or base station? Because thats the only way you can hear the digital broadcasts.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #163 - Jul 17th, 2021 at 2:30am

I used to have a scanner and access to all codes.... great when you wanted to avoid a difficult situation developing... and just get on with your job......................................

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #164 - Jul 17th, 2021 at 8:22am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 16th, 2021 at 4:22pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 16th, 2021 at 4:12pm:

It's gone past that.

I'm all for vigilantism.

You're a survivor.

So unfair, no?

No, he's a Troll.  Trolls are full of bullshit.  Trolls lie.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/7647/qK1OdI.jpg

You aught to know bwyannnnnnnnnn.

You are the biggest troll on this forum.
Never anything to add unless its insults or derogatory remarks about everyone else.

You consider your retarded little thoughts as gospel
You however put all your eggs in the wrong basket with Pascoe the liar, stuffed you didnt it?

Learn to accept that you are an idiot and life will be so much easier for you.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print