Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Question for islamaphobes (Read 2104 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Question for islamarealists
Reply #30 - May 14th, 2021 at 5:47pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 14th, 2021 at 5:41pm:
Gordon wrote on May 13th, 2021 at 7:45pm:
If they pass character tests and commit to secularism, yes.

Commit to secularism? WTH does that mean? Nobody of any religion is going to give up their religion because they are trained from birth to believe in a sky fairy

Spot

Google secularism and pop back when you're all done.

IBI

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Question for islamaphobes
Reply #31 - May 14th, 2021 at 6:16pm

John Smith wrote on May 14th, 2021 at 5:31pm:
I don't worry what conservatives think .... don't try to hide your islamaphobia under the banner of conservatism

You wouldn't be concerned with what anyone thinks, except your fellow lefty progressives

I was just wondering how deep the islamaphobes hatred ran

Wonder all you like, at the same time wonder why we need the likes of Mert Ney in our society (44 yrs max sentence he copped today), you lefties will probably try and get that reduced to 10

They will abandon any sense of what is right or just in their hatred of Islam.

So the only way to be "right", is to submit to your definition of "right", is that it?

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #32 - May 14th, 2021 at 6:31pm

I think for myself

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - May 14th, 2021 at 6:40pm

Valkie wrote on May 14th, 2021 at 6:31pm:
I think for myself

Who are you trying to convince, Matty?  Yourself?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #34 - May 14th, 2021 at 8:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 14th, 2021 at 6:40pm:
Valkie wrote on May 14th, 2021 at 6:31pm:
I think for myself

Who are you trying to convince, Matty?  Yourself?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Who is this damn Matty?

I think there are a few in this forum who are so illiterate that they don't know who they are referring to.

F#$ktards

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - May 14th, 2021 at 8:18pm

John Smith wrote on May 13th, 2021 at 7:32pm:
Saw something on TV tonight that I found interesting and was wondering what our resident Islamaphobes think

For twenty years many Afghan citizens have been helping our military in the war against the Taliban by acting as interpreters and support staff. Now that we're moving out of Afghanistan, do you think these people  should be given immediate residency to come to Australia? Keeping in mind that the Talibans rise once the West leave is almost a forgone conclusion, and the Taliban will kill these people and their families if they find them.

I for one think they should be given priority assistance and immediately flown to Australia with their immediate families, regardless of covid. Once here they can be isolated in camps  for the required period to make sure any covid is contained.

I certainly do. Once our forces leave Afghanistan it will be like we were never there. The Taliban and the other assorted anglophobe groups will take control and anyone who has helped, or been perceived to help, the 'infidels' in any way will be a target for a very bloody 'justice' according to their version of Islamic law.

These people need and deserve our help.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - May 14th, 2021 at 8:31pm

John Smith wrote on May 14th, 2021 at 4:51pm:
rhino wrote on May 13th, 2021 at 9:42pm:
John Smith wrote on May 13th, 2021 at 8:02pm:

do you think they should have asked our soldiers to commit to Islam before helping them? Roll Eyes
I dont think you understand what secularism means. I agree with Gordon, they dont have to change religion, just commit to secularism.  I also agree with the character test, a minimum of a 3 hour psychological assessment should be mandatory for all immigrants.

you don't think FULLSTOP. I am not aware of any refugee ever asking the govt. to cease being secular. Our govt is secular and nothing any one person says or believes can change that

Pentecostals on the other hand are another story
Your usual complete misunderstanding of basic English, same old.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Question for islamarealists
Reply #37 - May 14th, 2021 at 8:32pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 14th, 2021 at 5:41pm:

Commit to secularism? WTH does that mean? Nobody of any religion is going to give up their religion because they are trained from birth to believe in a sky fairy

Spot
you can go and sit in the corner with John with your dunce cap on.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - May 14th, 2021 at 11:53pm

Belgarion wrote on May 14th, 2021 at 8:18pm:
John Smith wrote on May 13th, 2021 at 7:32pm:
Saw something on TV tonight that I found interesting and was wondering what our resident Islamaphobes think

For twenty years many Afghan citizens have been helping our military in the war against the Taliban by acting as interpreters and support staff. Now that we're moving out of Afghanistan, do you think these people  should be given immediate residency to come to Australia? Keeping in mind that the Talibans rise once the West leave is almost a forgone conclusion, and the Taliban will kill these people and their families if they find them.

I for one think they should be given priority assistance and immediately flown to Australia with their immediate families, regardless of covid. Once here they can be isolated in camps  for the required period to make sure any covid is contained.

I certainly do. Once our forces leave Afghanistan it will be like we were never there. The Taliban and the other assorted anglophobe groups will take control and anyone who has helped, or been perceived to help, the 'infidels' in any way will be a target for a very bloody 'justice' according to their version of Islamic law.

These people need and deserve our help.

Perhaps it will teach us a lesson to stay out of foreign nations and not participate in unwinnable wars. After all the years we've spent there, the Taliban are still active blowing up hundreds of people with no end to it in sight

What was the purpose of going in there in the first place?

The buckets of money that was spent on that useless unnecessary venture could have been used on improving and building infrastructure in rural Australia where it's badly needed

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #39 - May 15th, 2021 at 1:00am

I, for one, have no issue with decent Islamites - known a few... same as Niqqers, WOPs and all other breeds etc....

The good ones are fine - the bad ones can leave on the next anchor chain into the ocean.... six miles on the leakiest boat they can find....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - May 15th, 2021 at 5:05pm

islam, (because of its' inherent depravity) can not rule by the threat of death to apostates forever, it will implode one day in the future.

I see the people who helped our forces as being a hope for the future, they may be just the right types to honestly question and purge the evil from the doctrine and qur'an of islam.

If they are known over there, they are in danger from the true blue (according to the qur'an) muslims, we should help them.

They may be the answer we all need, question and be truthful about islam/allah/muhammad/qur'an. If they are truthful, honesty will make them leave islam in droves.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #41 - May 15th, 2021 at 7:08pm

As for these muzzos that work for the soldiers.

Are they traitors?
If so, what's to stop them turning coats again?
Never trust a traitor.

Or are they simply in it for the opportunity to get out of the hell hole?
In which case, you still cannot trust them.

I say never trust a muzzo.......ever.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print