Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Question for islamaphobes (Read 2093 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Question for islamaphobes
Reply #15 - May 13th, 2021 at 9:42pm

John Smith wrote on May 13th, 2021 at 8:02pm:
Gordon wrote on May 13th, 2021 at 7:45pm:
If they pass character tests and commit to secularism, yes.

do you think they should have asked our soldiers to commit to Islam before helping them? Roll Eyes
I dont think you understand what secularism means. I agree with Gordon, they dont have to change religion, just commit to secularism.  I also agree with the character test, a minimum of a 3 hour psychological assessment should be mandatory for all immigrants.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #16 - May 13th, 2021 at 11:17pm

Who were the interpreters that were helping Australian immigration determine the status of "Afghan" refugees to Australia? You know, those Afghan refugees that had those quizzical looks on their faces when the Afghan interpreters asked them simple questions about who they are and why they were looking to come to Australia.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 14th, 2021 at 4:00pm

john smith wrote: Quote:
so you'd be happy if the govt. decreed that your citizenship was dependent on you leaving Christianity?

j.s. inferring that I had said I want the govt to rule islam out.

moses wrote: Quote:
You are a lying alethephobe by inferring that I want the govt to rule islam out.

I want the truth to be told about islam allah muhammad and the qur'an.

That is all that is required to destroy islamic extremism, with the added benefit of destroying islam at the exact same time.

Me telling him he was a liar trying to make my post infer that I want govt to rule islam out.That I merely want the truth to be told about islam as this will destroy it.

Quote:
It seems the only alethephobe is you. I inferred no such thing, I merely asked a question of you, applying the same standard to you which you wish was applied to Muslims. For some reason you seem to object to that standard being applied to you

john smith the islamophobic alethephobe admitting that he was saying that I wanted the govt to rule islam out and was not wanting the same thing applied to Christianity.

YOu admitted YOU LIED, my position has always been that all we have to do is be honest about: islam the death cult -  muhammad the thief liar pedophile rapist torturer and mass murderer  - allah the reinvented pagan moon god who requires muslims to commit human sacrifice - qur'an a handbook for islamic human rights atrocities to be committed by faithful muslims.

Why are you afraid of the truth john smith?

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 14th, 2021 at 4:27pm

John Smith wrote on May 13th, 2021 at 7:32pm:
Saw something on TV tonight that I found interesting and was wondering what our resident Islamaphobes think

For twenty years many Afghan citizens have been helping our military in the war against the Taliban by acting as interpreters and support staff. Now that we're moving out of Afghanistan, do you think these people  should be given immediate residency to come to Australia? Keeping in mind that the Talibans rise once the West leave is almost a forgone conclusion, and the Taliban will kill these people and their families if they find them.

I for one think they should be given priority assistance and immediately flown to Australia with their immediate families, regardless of covid. Once here they can be isolated in camps  for the required period to make sure any covid is contained.

Since when did you start wondering what Islamophobes think?

If it's a foregone conclusion that the Taliban will rise, that means the interpreters and support staff weren't good enough to help win against the Taliban. Along with our military, they are losers, and we don't want losers in Australia

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #19 - May 14th, 2021 at 4:34pm

John Smith wrote on May 13th, 2021 at 7:32pm:
Saw something on TV tonight that I found interesting and was wondering what our resident Islamaphobes think

For twenty years many Afghan citizens have been helping our military in the war against the Taliban by acting as interpreters and support staff. Now that we're moving out of Afghanistan, do you think these people  should be given immediate residency to come to Australia? Keeping in mind that the Talibans rise once the West leave is almost a forgone conclusion, and the Taliban will kill these people and their families if they find them.

I for one think they should be given priority assistance and immediately flown to Australia with their immediate families, regardless of covid. Once here they can be isolated in camps  for the required period to make sure any covid is contained.

I think the Australian military should have a strong say in who among them would be eligible. I don't think the cleaning ladies and ordinary auxiliaries should be included but any brothers in arms, definitely.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #20 - May 14th, 2021 at 4:38pm

rhino wrote on May 13th, 2021 at 9:42pm:

do you think they should have asked our soldiers to commit to Islam before helping them? Roll Eyes
I dont think you understand what secularism means. I agree with Gordon, they dont have to change religion, just commit to secularism.  I also agree with the character test, a minimum of a 3 hour psychological assessment should be mandatory for all immigrants.

John is stupid, somewhere a village in Italy is missing their idiot.

Afghanistan is a crap hole because they can't separate religion from governance but Smith doesn't understand that.

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - May 14th, 2021 at 4:51pm

rhino wrote on May 13th, 2021 at 9:42pm:

you don't think FULLSTOP. I am not aware of any refugee ever asking the govt. to cease being secular. Our govt is secular and nothing any one person says or believes can change that

Pentecostals on the other hand are another story

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - May 14th, 2021 at 4:56pm

Bias_2012 wrote on May 14th, 2021 at 4:27pm:
If it's a foregone conclusion that the Taliban will rise, that means the interpreters and support staff weren't good enough to help win against the Taliban. Along with our military, they are losers, and we don't want losers in Australia

So you think we should abandon our soldiers and all their support staff there then? After all, they're all losers and you just said you don't want losers in Australia Cheesy Cheesy

Ya idiot

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - May 14th, 2021 at 4:57pm

I'm not surprised the islamaphobes hatred is so ingrained that they have no loyalty to anyone

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - May 14th, 2021 at 4:58pm

Bertie wrote on May 14th, 2021 at 4:34pm:
I think the Australian military should have a strong say in who among them would be eligible.

Of course they should.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - May 14th, 2021 at 5:02pm

Besides, the interpreters and support staff would have known the risks involved with "consorting" with the Western infidel "enemy"

Did they volunteer for the jobs, or were they conscripted?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 14th, 2021 at 5:08pm

Bias_2012 wrote on May 14th, 2021 at 5:02pm:
Besides, the interpreters and support staff would have known the risks involved with "consorting" with the Western infidel "enemy"

Did they volunteer for the jobs, or were they conscripted?

I guess they volunteered ... might have had something to do with our politicians promising to bring them here to safety once the war was over

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - May 14th, 2021 at 5:26pm

John Smith wrote on May 14th, 2021 at 4:56pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on May 14th, 2021 at 4:27pm:

So you think we should abandon our soldiers and all their support staff there then? After all, they're all losers and you just said you don't want losers in Australia

The military were loses in Vietnam, and now they're loses in Afghanistan, it's a foregone conclusion the Taliban will rise once Western allies move out. Our politicians? - also losers

How many other Afghans and their families will be nominated by the military, beside the interpreters and support staff, to come to Australia, that will be kept secret?

Since when did you start wondering what conservatives think about the issue? The Govt and you lefty progressives are going to do what you want anyway, regardless of what anyone else thinks, so why even post the topic?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - May 14th, 2021 at 5:31pm

Bias_2012 wrote on May 14th, 2021 at 5:26pm:
Since when did you start wondering what conservatives think about the issue?

I don't worry what conservatives think .... don't try to hide your islamaphobia under the banner of conservatism ... i know many right wingers that are not islamaphobes.

I was just wondering how deep the islamaphobes hatred ran ...the answer is pretty clear. They will abandon any sense of what is right or just in their hatred of Islam. They are no better then the islamic extremists that use islam to do their bidding.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: Question for islamarealists
Reply #29 - May 14th, 2021 at 5:41pm

Commit to secularism? WTH does that mean? Nobody of any religion is going to give up their religion because they are trained from birth to believe in a sky fairy

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print