Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
STALKING HORSE (Read 2120 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
STALKING HORSE
May 11th, 2021 at 6:50pm

Someone like myself, can sidle 'right up to' [along side of] a militant ISLAMIST, on an online forum.

IMAGE.....

Yadda, as a 'Stalking horse'

Quote:

Stalking horse

Origin
The term stalking horse originally derived from the practice of hunting,[1] particularly of wildfowl.[2]
Hunters noticed that many birds would flee immediately on the approach of humans, but would tolerate the close presence of animals such as horses and cattle.
Hunters would therefore slowly approach their quarry by walking alongside their horses, keeping their upper bodies out of sight until the flock was within firing range.
Animals trained for this purpose were called stalking horses.
Sometimes mobile hides are used for a similar purpose.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking_horse

I can express    my opinion    of ISLAM and of ISLAM's murderous religious precepts, on an online forum.

Someone like myself, can sidle 'right up to' [along side of] a militant ISLAMIST, on an online forum.

Dictionary;
sidle = = walk in a furtive or stealthy manner, especially sideways or obliquely.

And on the online public forum, i am able, to present indisputable evidences, of how ISLAM and militant ISLAMISTS promote vicious and unlawful violence,
against non-moslems.

And if he desires to, the militant ISLAMIST can react too,    ...and he can 'reveal' himself in the forum.

If he wants to, the militant ISLAMIST can call me a 'racist', or a bigot, or an ISLAM-O-PHOBE - FOR OPENLY EXPRESSING MY CRITICISM OF ISLAM, AND THE FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM.

And the AFP can record their Logged IP.

It is all very convenient.

In monitoring who visits open, online forums [Logged IP's], the AFP will get to accumulate a huge trove of possible investigative 'fish' [to sort through].

STALKING HORSE

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: STALKING HORSE
Reply #1 - May 12th, 2021 at 8:16am

There is no need to stalk them.

Remember they have the lowest IQ of any demographic (one of the reasons bwyannnnn like them so much, he fits in nicely)

All you really have to do is look for the vacant look in their eyes and wait until they start drooling.

Then simply say..."Satan".....and they fall to their knees in supplication to their god.

If you really want to see their faces contort into apoplectic rage, simply state...."Its good the Jews are around"

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - May 12th, 2021 at 12:01pm

Childish Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 12th, 2021 at 2:00pm

Here's a bit of honesty from some muslim students ....

How Muslim Students Perceive Australia and Australians
A National Survey

Abe Ata
Deakin University - Australia

https://immi.se/intercultural/nr41/ata.html

What are the first words that come to your mind… when you hear the word 'Australian'?

When asked for the first words that come {to} mind when the word Australian is mentioned, just under one third (29%) offered neutral or negative comments specifically relating to cultural images or symbols including the words Cronulla, bogan, boogan, beer, drugs, the bush, Howard, Christian, blonds, fags, pussies, gay, cricket, Freckles, BBQ and thongs.

About 21% offered positive qualities including peaceful, cultured, nice, easy going, O. K people and freedom.

A smaller group (8%) referred to multiculturalism; 12% referred to patriotic qualities including Australia my country, I am born in Australia; 3% referred to culture based values including a fair go and mateship.

One in ten (!2%) offered generalized negative comments including being lost, confused, dickheads, rednecks, hostile, arrogant, greedy, , non-believers and racist.

About one respondent in eleven (9%) offered no response.

Note how they connect "Australian" to just one race of people (implied), and not any other race

More of interest .... "Australian schools should teach more about muslims", is one in this survey. Another - "Most muslims treat women with less respect than do other Australians" (depends on which women doesn't it, muslim or Aussie?) ....

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - May 12th, 2021 at 3:13pm

Muslim fatty boom-bah with a fag in its mouth.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - May 12th, 2021 at 3:14pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #6 - May 12th, 2021 at 5:05pm

I like this one better.

islam_008_002.jpeg (27 KB | 5 )
islam_008_002.jpeg

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 12th, 2021 at 5:26pm

is yadda admitting to being a stalker? Shocked Shocked

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - May 12th, 2021 at 5:37pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #9 - May 12th, 2021 at 5:51pm

Bias_2012 wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 2:00pm:
Here's a bit of honesty from some muslim students ....

How Muslim Students Perceive Australia and Australians
A National Survey

Abe Ata
Deakin University - Australia

https://immi.se/intercultural/nr41/ata.html

What are the first words that come to your mind… when you hear the word 'Australian'?

When asked for the first words that come {to} mind when the word Australian is mentioned, just under one third (29%) offered neutral or negative comments specifically relating to cultural images or symbols including the words Cronulla, bogan, boogan, beer, drugs, the bush, Howard, Christian, blonds, fags, pussies, gay, cricket, Freckles, BBQ and thongs.

About 21% offered positive qualities including peaceful, cultured, nice, easy going, O. K people and freedom.

A smaller group (8%) referred to multiculturalism; 12% referred to patriotic qualities including Australia my country, I am born in Australia; 3% referred to culture based values including a fair go and mateship.

One in ten (!2%) offered generalized negative comments including being lost, confused, dickheads, rednecks, hostile, arrogant, greedy, , non-believers and racist.

About one respondent in eleven (9%) offered no response.

Note how they connect "Australian" to just one race of people (implied), and not any other race

More of interest .... "Australian schools should teach more about muslims", is one in this survey. Another - "Most muslims treat women with less respect than do other Australians" (depends on which women doesn't it, muslim or Aussie?) ....

https://immi.se/intercultural/nr41/images/ata1.png

Interesting. Should Australians be taught about ALL the 170+ ethnicities that have migrated here? Should Australia be more accommodating of ALL 170+ different cultures and customs?

I would like to see muslims and other immigrants to learn more about Australia and other Western countries they migrate to and accept and assimilate to the local values and culture much more. Much, much more.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - May 12th, 2021 at 5:59pm

John Smith wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 5:26pm:

is yadda admitting to being a stalker? Shocked Shocked

No, he isn't.

Yadda isn't 'the hunter'.

Yadda is 'the stalking horse'      [....behind which, the 'hunter' is hiding].

- - - - -

@ Reply #3,

I have some Q's too.....

Do all ISLAMIC values align and agree with the values inherent within Australian pluralism ?

Should moslems expect to be able to obey ISLAMIC law, when they come to live in Australia ?

Can a moslem kill an Australian, if the Australian offends ISLAMIC values ?

Should Australians learn about how ISLAM does not tolerate un-ISLAMIC values ?

Should Australians respect ISLAMIC values ?

Should moslems respect Australian laws, when ISLAMIC law says hating disbelievers is approved and virtuous ?

Should Australian teachers teach moslems about Australian pluralism, OR, about respecting ISLAMIC values ?

Should moslems in Australian be permitted learn about a religion other than ISLAM ?

Should Australian schools teach Australians about Jihad, and Allah's Cause, and about the virtue of killing those who reject the primacy of ISLAMIC law ?

Do some moslems face discrimination because they dress differently ?

OR, do some moslems face discrimination because moslems express support, for societal values which are incongruous with the values inherent within Australian pluralism ?

If moslems dislike the Australian cultural mores and freedoms [in our society], should moslems leave Australia, and go to live in a moslem majority jurisdiction ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - May 12th, 2021 at 6:45pm

Valkie wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 5:05pm:
I like this one better.

sure

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 12th, 2021 at 6:49pm

Yadda wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 5:59pm:
No, he isn't.

stalkers aren't hunters ... they're obsessed freaks with control issues

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - May 12th, 2021 at 6:58pm

John Smith wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 6:49pm:
Yadda wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 5:59pm:

No, he isn't.

stalkers aren't hunters ... they're obsessed freaks with control issues

Aaawww, what-a-matter den diddums ?

You're not afraid that you have 'attracted someone' to be 'looking over your shoulder',
for all the time you've been posting, here on OzPol, are you - 'John Smith' ?

Smiley

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - May 12th, 2021 at 9:58pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print