Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print
Boy killed sleeping in bin (Read 10549 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Boy killed sleeping in bin
Reply #210 - May 17th, 2021 at 9:11am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 8:38am:
Gordon wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 8:17am:
Gnads wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 8:15am:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 16th, 2021 at 5:15pm:
The latest generation of aboriginals (under 20 years of age) are acting right. They are sick of the bullshit that their parents and grandparents are pushing upon them. Might as well act like Aussies, rather than trying to be like their elders.

You're joking right?

Not around here they're not .... & you live in Rocky?

It's actually getting worse with ice usage.

Now what kind of total idiot would sniff petrol, use ice, and all the other sh1t that goes on???

Drugs are one thing .... but sniffing petrol is the one that truly amazes me...

I can't stand the smell of it when I fill the car or open a jerry tin for the mower.

Spill it on your hands ... vile smelling shyte

even diesel oil has a  awful smell & hard to wash off hands.

The other is this brainless ability to stand the toxic fumes off glues or aerosols to sniff it up into the lungs.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #211 - May 17th, 2021 at 9:17am

Oh we're on to petrol sniffing now. Fabulous.

Problem solving, you lot.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #212 - May 17th, 2021 at 9:22am

mothra wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 9:17am:
Oh we're on to petrol sniffing now. Fabulous.

Problem solving, you lot.

.. we can always add dope use, injection of other stuff, extreme boozing, in-breeding through sexual misconduct, brain damage, FAS ... FDS ........

I have yet to see you offer one solution to any of the problems of that social group .... you sit back and snipe at others, but when asked - as I have asked repeatedly - for real answers - all you can do is snipe.

What ARE your solutions then?  You are in the job - you know it all.................

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #213 - May 17th, 2021 at 9:35am

Let's re-visit:-

Three boys aged 11-13 from three different families wander the streets on a cold and rainy night unattended, and so far, without their absence being reported to anyone.  No search, no call to the cops.  They go to a hotel for a drink of water... they then decide to sleep in a garbage collection bin - a truck comes along doing its regular work, picks up the bin - one kid dies. 

So far there is no mention of parents - only of 'family and loved ones' and a statement from one 'loved one' that the deceased boy was close to his mother and father.

Now I don't know how that sounds to you - but it sounds pretty bad to me...

Now - what inside information can you give us on this series of events -what moderating influences can there be on this tragic event - pray enlighten us with your infinite knowledge and wisdom.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #214 - May 17th, 2021 at 10:23am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 9:35am:

Three boys aged 11-13 from three different families wander the streets on a cold and rainy night unattended, and so far, without their absence being reported to anyone.  No search, no call to the cops.  They go to a hotel for a drink of water... they then decide to sleep in a garbage collection bin - a truck comes along doing its regular work, picks up the bin - one kid dies. 

So far there is no mention of parents - only of 'family and loved ones' and a statement from one 'loved one' that the deceased boy was close to his mother and father.

Now - what inside information can you give us on this series of events -what moderating influences can there be on this tragic event - pray enlighten us with your infinite knowledge and wisdom.

Read my 8:59am post please!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #215 - May 17th, 2021 at 11:29am

NT Police investigate alleged rape of seven-year-old girl in Tennant Creek

A seven-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a family member in the remote Central Australian town of Tennant Creek, NT Police say.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-17/girl-allegedly-raped-tennant-creek-nt/100...
« Last Edit: May 17th, 2021 at 11:39am by Neferti »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #216 - May 17th, 2021 at 11:33am

Redmond Neck wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 10:23am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 9:35am:

Read my 8:59am post please!

There is no 8.59 am post on this subject.....

Sorry - gotcha, chief... wow - this casts the whole thing in a different light.

― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #217 - May 17th, 2021 at 11:37am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 8:38am:
Gordon wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 8:17am:
The latest generation of aboriginals (under 20 years of age) are acting right. They are sick of the bullshit that their parents and grandparents are pushing upon them. Might as well act like Aussies, rather than trying to be like their elders.

You're joking right?

It's actually getting worse with ice usage.

Now what kind of total idiot would sniff petrol, use ice, and all the other sh1t that goes on???

Someone who wants to escape the reality of their situation.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #218 - May 17th, 2021 at 11:37am

Redmond Neck wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 8:59am:
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/eerie-facebook-post-by-mum-of-garbag...

An eerie Facebook post by the mother of a 13-year-old boy killed in the garbage truck accident in Port Lincoln suggests “Budda” had run away five weeks prior to his tragic death.

------------------------------------------------------------
Just under six weeks before the accident, Ms Betts posted a picture of Budda on Facebook overlaid with type saying, “Come home please, I’m worried about him … please hunt him home if you see him”.

Ms Betts’ April post says “anybody seen my son Spencer Benbolt Jr. He goes by Budda Spencer. He hasn’t been home since Tuesday morning. If you see him or know where he is, please let me know.

“I’ve contacted the police, so he’s been put down as a missing person.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems funny he wasnt picked up by the coppers or Community Services as the town only has a population of about 13000

Interesting - raises many questions, not least of which is why have we not heard from the mother since his death, and nothing from his father?

Was he home since that six weeks ago?  His 'family and loved ones' said he had somewhere to sleep.... why did he run away...

This will surely come out eventually....

― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #219 - May 17th, 2021 at 11:39am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 11:37am:
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/eerie-facebook-post-by-mum-of-garbag...

An eerie Facebook post by the mother of a 13-year-old boy killed in the garbage truck accident in Port Lincoln suggests “Budda” had run away five weeks prior to his tragic death.

Just under six weeks before the accident, Ms Betts posted a picture of Budda on Facebook overlaid with type saying, “Come home please, I’m worried about him … please hunt him home if you see him”.

Ms Betts’ April post says “anybody seen my son Spencer Benbolt Jr. He goes by Budda Spencer. He hasn’t been home since Tuesday morning. If you see him or know where he is, please let me know.

Seems funny he wasnt picked up by the coppers or Community Services as the town only has a population of about 13000

Interesting - raises many questions, not least of which is why have we not heard from the mother since his death,

You need to read the news, the Mother is prominent, she reported him missing before his death. It was in the link red just gave you.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #220 - May 17th, 2021 at 12:10pm

rhino wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 11:39am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 11:37am:

Interesting - raises many questions, not least of which is why have we not heard from the mother since his death,

You need to read the news, the Mother is prominent, she reported him missing before his death. It was in the link red just gave you.

That being the first mention of any parent to date.......

Dateline May 17 - today.... now how long ago was he killed?

How does dad feel about this....???

Nah, then - what about the two other boys and their families?  Anyone happen to notice him at some time.. provided of course he'd been on the run continuously for six weeks...

There's nothing to say he hasn't been home and out and home and out repeatedly...

So now a kid missing for six weeks is in company with two other kids after midnight, is seen at a local pub, and then dosses down in a skip bin, and nobody says anything .....

Your turn....
« Last Edit: May 17th, 2021 at 12:19pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #221 - May 17th, 2021 at 5:18pm

Johnnie wrote on May 16th, 2021 at 11:04pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 16th, 2021 at 10:09pm:
I think the BLM push is just going to stay very much in the USA, where they are allowed to push their racist rubbish. 600,000 indigenous people scattered around the country would not do much damage to society other than pushing for attention about black deaths in custody. In general, indigenous Australians are getting better. A bit of optimism, please.

The BLM push prompted the Abbos to turn out in their tens of thousands to protest their hatred against white man during a pandemic, puck them after that.

Look at them now after the Pt Lincoln tragedy, they don't even have the media to cower behind.

Do you expect the "abbos" to protest the accidental death of a boy who died as the result of the poor choice he made to sleep in a bin?
Last year, I monitored police radio to listen in to the protest march going on in Rockhampton. It went by without any trouble and was the most organised and well-behaved rally possibly in the country. Indigenous rallies happen every year, especially during Australia Day. The BLM protest did nothing more than to inspire some indigenous protestors to add a hashtag BLM to their placards.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #222 - May 17th, 2021 at 5:21pm

You're joking right?

It is the over 20s generation you have to look out for. And even then, they are usually well behaved. The arseholes of the group were living in Woorabinda. But they seemed to have quietened down in the last few years.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #223 - May 17th, 2021 at 5:57pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 5:18pm:
Johnnie wrote on May 16th, 2021 at 11:04pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 16th, 2021 at 10:09pm:
I think the BLM push is just going to stay very much in the USA, where they are allowed to push their racist rubbish. 600,000 indigenous people scattered around the country would not do much damage to society other than pushing for attention about black deaths in custody. In general, indigenous Australians are getting better. A bit of optimism, please.

The BLM push prompted the Abbos to turn out in their tens of thousands to protest their hatred against white man during a pandemic, puck them after that.

Look at them now after the Pt Lincoln tragedy, they don't even have the media to cower behind.

Do you expect the "abbos" to protest the accidental death of a boy who died as the result of the poor choice he made to sleep in a bin?
Last year, I monitored police radio to listen in to the protest march going on in Rockhampton. It went by without any trouble and was the most organised and well-behaved rally possibly in the country. Indigenous rallies happen every year, especially during Australia Day. The BLM protest did nothing more than to inspire some indigenous protestors to add a hashtag BLM to their placards.

Did the Australia Day rally in reply go as peacefully?

Just asking.... how would it go if there was one?   Cool

No - we expect their community to come out with a definitive statement about what created that situation of a boy or three sleeping in a bin, and offering some real solutions.

Too hard??

P.S.  You see - it's one thing to be jumping up and down and marching on Australia Day when nobody else should give a phark anyway - live and let live - but when are they going to begin to address the very real problems of their own communities?

I'll have my flags out on Australia Day again next year... I'm born here so Indigenous... but I'll accept remuneration for all the Wharte Man's facilities they use...
« Last Edit: May 17th, 2021 at 6:18pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #224 - May 17th, 2021 at 6:18pm

I would be sure that there was a family situation that leads to three boys sleeping rough that night. And I doubt that indigenous people are going to blame Australia for what was a tragic accident.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print