Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Jarryd Hayne
Reply #120 - May 9th, 2021 at 10:23am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 10:21am:
John Smith wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 10:12am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 10:10am:
Not sure how that indicates any guilt but hell

it doesn't ... what indicates guilt is the fact that he kept going AFTER she said no

And you and anyone else knows this how?

You cannot claim there was no evidence as neither you or I were in that jury to see the evidence.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #121 - May 9th, 2021 at 11:03am

John Smith wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 10:23am:

it doesn't ... what indicates guilt is the fact that he kept going AFTER she said no

You cannot claim there was no evidence as neither you or I were in that jury to see the evidence.

What evidence is there beyond "she says - he says"?  Is any of that conclusively tied to one person? 

It seems her mother was there on the night in question........ didn't see a doctor for three days, the expert doctor six weeks later..... that doc said "the injuries could not imply whether or not consent was given." ....

"flirty" and "sexy" social media messages the woman and Mr Hayne exchanged over the 13 days leading up to the incident"

"Snapchat exchanges between the woman and Mr Hayne that were supervised and recorded by police on November 14 and 15, 2018,"

"The woman did not immediately go to police, and an investigation only began when her brother-in-law phoned a journalist, who advised the family to contact the NRL integrity unit."

"The court was also shown a video filmed by police at the woman's house several weeks after the alleged attack."

Hayne was charged on 18 November 2018 - so when did this woman go to police?  Some time around early November, though nobody is saying..... can't understand why...

I feel a dismissal of conviction coming on......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #122 - May 9th, 2021 at 11:36am

jarryds wife might not be too impressed with him

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - May 9th, 2021 at 12:59pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 11:36am:
jarryds wife might not be too impressed with him

Must be guilty then - same as he was an obnoxious player who walked out on State of Origin because it was 'racist', so he must be guilty.

Porter must be guilty because he looks like a rake...
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2021 at 6:55pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - May 9th, 2021 at 5:45pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 11:03am:
What evidence is there beyond "she says - he says"?

Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - May 9th, 2021 at 6:57pm

John Smith wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 5:45pm:

Roll Eyes

... and?????????  I won't hold my breath while you slowly starve in the corner...  I posted the available evidence for you - any comments on that?

Or are you just breaking in a few new lines to slag people with??

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - May 9th, 2021 at 6:59pm

What evidence is there beyond "she says - he says"?  Is any of that conclusively tied to one person? 

It seems her mother was there on the night in question........ didn't see a doctor for three days, the expert doctor six weeks later..... that doc said "the injuries could not imply whether or not consent was given." ....

"flirty" and "sexy" social media messages the woman and Mr Hayne exchanged over the 13 days leading up to the incident"

"Snapchat exchanges between the woman and Mr Hayne that were supervised and recorded by police on November 14 and 15, 2018,"

"The woman did not immediately go to police, and an investigation only began when her brother-in-law phoned a journalist, who advised the family to contact the NRL integrity unit."

"The court was also shown a video filmed by police at the woman's house several weeks after the alleged attack."

Hayne was charged on 18 November 2018 - so when did this woman go to police?  Some time around early November, though nobody is saying..... can't understand why...

Analyse This, Smith!! Now don't work too hard..... you can read past the first line in any post you know... or can you?  Hmm - there's a question.. do you need an interpreter - or just to take some more ADHD medication?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - May 9th, 2021 at 7:38pm

cods wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 9:34am:
Gnads wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 9:16am:
Tell me why her mother didn't hear her protestations of repeatedly saying No?

Why would she say to her mother - "He's here for sex & I'm not going to touch him" .... then be waiting for him in the bedroom.

Why didn't she just stay out in the loungeroom watching the NRL Grand Final with her mother?

It still sounded like a "she said - he said" situation & the judge totally believed her side of the story.

That said she didn't deserve to sexually assaulted if she had no intention of having sex with him.

She put herself in the wrong situation by going into the bedroom waiting for him.

What was she going to do in there?

Show him her dolly collection?

she hasnt denied she was willing to have sex with him gnads   thats not what the case is about...she maybe thought he was interested in her   but when she saw the taxi with its engine running    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes she knew that wasnt the case I mean who does that??????....unless you are paying for it..which this guy had no intentions of doing....are you saying a women cannot change her mind?????......

how do you explain her injuries??????  if the encounter wasnt violent.....men have different ideas on sex thats for sure...but for most females   they have to at least like the person  unless its business.....if you asked me  I would be totally pissed off he had a taxi on standby outside my bedroom....  what an oaf !

No

Quote:
men have different ideas on sex thats for sure

Grin That's a naïve statement & in truth that sounds like something a feminazis or a man hater would say.

No doubt he's an oaf ... a dumb ass oaf ... he could have called another taxi.

But she's a dumb ass too.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - May 9th, 2021 at 7:49pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 6:57pm:

Roll Eyes

... and?????????  I won't hold my breath while you slowly starve in the corner...  I posted the available evidence for you - any comments on that?

you didn't post the 'available' evidence you fool, you posted the reported evidence.... There is a difference.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - May 9th, 2021 at 7:51pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 6:59pm:
[

Analyse This, Smith!

Analyse what? No amount of gum flapping or wishful thinking by you will change the fact that you and I weren't  in that jury to see the evidence. 

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #130 - May 9th, 2021 at 9:09pm

Don't blame him, he is a footsballer.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - May 9th, 2021 at 11:02pm

John Smith wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 7:51pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 6:59pm:
[

Analyse This, Smith!

Analyse what? No amount of gum flapping or wishful thinking by you will change the fact that you and I weren't  in that jury to see the evidence. 

... coming into the final quarter - Smith again selectively quotes without even attempting to address the issues posted... what's your take on this, Hal?..

Well - from down here on the sidelines there is no way Smith is going to make any headway against this strong and very - very solid posting of realities.... unless Smith can find a little energy in the engine room in the next ten minutes or so... well.. it's looking like a white-wash for Smith today...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - May 9th, 2021 at 11:05pm

John Smith wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 7:49pm:

Roll Eyes

you didn't post the 'available' evidence you fool, you posted the reported evidence.... There is a difference.

AH!  So in Smithville - that repository of all knowledge even unreported - the 'available' evidence is somehow more than the reported evidence.....

So - BOY - can you SHOW anything more substantial??

Or are you just breaking in a new set of slags on everyone?     BOY!

You follow my drift yet?????

― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - May 10th, 2021 at 7:49am

What evidence is there besides that? Not that any of that was actual evidence. A whole bunch. Heard in a court of law and not presented to the media. You know, how it usually goes?

As for time elapsing between the rape and her reporting it, how many times do you lot need to be told? There are a huge number of reasons why people don't come immediately forward after they have been assaulted. A smacking huge number of reasons. Who the hell are you to dictate to someone else how they deal with their trauma?

Fortunately, the powers that be and overwhelming public opinion understand that it can take a person some time to report after a traumatic assault. About time you caught up.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - May 10th, 2021 at 7:49am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 11:05pm:
John Smith wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 7:49pm:

Roll Eyes

AH!  So in Smithville - that repository of all knowledge even unreported - the 'available' evidence is somehow more than the reported evidence.....

Of course it is. Don't be stupid.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Send Topic Print