IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Jarryd Hayne
Reply #2 - May 7th, 2021 at 7:21am

Hmmmmm.

She invited him back there, but when he was leaving and not staying she chucked a wobbly.

Guess it makes sense to women.

We will soon need a contract signed and submitted before sex to be safe from these harpies

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 7th, 2021 at 7:47am

What he did was wrong.
I can't stand the bloke.

Truth is.....
She changes her mind mid visit due to the beeping horn of a taxi.
How this woman believed she had anything different to what unfolded is beyond me.
She is engaging contact with a married sports personality ffs. There is plenty of history out there as to how well these situations unfold.
Her words apparently... “I felt saddened because I felt like he must have only seen me in one type of way.
Yes love, that's all he saw.

He only wants one thing. She presented him with the opportunity and reneged due to a taxi parked outside her bedroom window beeping its horn.
when she heard the taxi beeping outside her bedroom window she resolved there was “no way” she was going to consent to sex.

Wait, how did this end up in her bedroom if she didn't want to get it on?
Did hayne force her in there?
The sexting and flirting online that happened prior to this event is the reason hayne was at the house. It's not as if he has kicked in the door, forced her into the bedroom and starting numbing away.

This is sadly a life long lesson this woman has to learn. Unfortunately she had a little part of involvement imo, up until she said NO. But to expect a person like hayne to just get up, wish her well and leave is nothing more than rediculous.
As for hayne, he'll be out soon.

I feel sorry for Haynes wife, unless she is open to him fooling around. Some footy couples have some shady history.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 7th, 2021 at 7:48am

maybe he is being used as an example  I was surprised I thought about 18 months... I agree to a certain extent  both sides need to take responsibility  most definitely men need to have more control ..some of course like this bloke probably not used to the word NO  meaning NO...

this women was badly hurt during this ordeal....in what world is that OK?.....

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 7th, 2021 at 8:02am

cods wrote on May 7th, 2021 at 7:48am:
maybe he is being used as an example  I was surprised I thought about 18 months... I agree to a certain extent  both sides need to take responsibility  most definitely men need to have more control ..some of course like this bloke probably not used to the word NO  meaning NO...

this women was badly hurt during this ordeal....in what world is that OK?.....

I'm no world cods.
Problem is, some women hayne had been with might enjoy the exact act that hurt this woman.
People have some really messed up sexual activities. When these people encounter someone who doesn't act in that way, it's gonna end up messy.
I don't know if there is such a thing a clear communication in sexual acts. Participants are euroohic, weird things are gonna happen if they've been allowed to do it previously.

Perhaps rules of engagementneed need to be strictly outlined upon first contact.
Do one night stands need a solicitor to draw up a contract outlining the rules prior? This is almost where it is heading.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - May 7th, 2021 at 8:05am

He sounds like a pig if a person, that's evidenced by the cheating but I don't think he's an out an out rapist.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 7th, 2021 at 8:12am

Gordon wrote on May 7th, 2021 at 8:05am:
He sounds like a pig if a person, that's evidenced by the cheating but I don't think he's an out an out rapist.

for sure hes a slow learner  he already had the American case hanging over him......and in both cases he has gone out of his way to deny everything.....come on!!  this was a violent rape....he even told her to go to the hospital....... who does that?????

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - May 7th, 2021 at 8:14am

All he wanted was a root.  Huh

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #9 - May 7th, 2021 at 8:42am

cods wrote on May 7th, 2021 at 8:12am:

for sure hes a slow learner  he already had the American case hanging over him......and in both cases he has gone out of his way to deny everything.....come on!!  this was a violent rape....he even told her to go to the hospital....... who does that?????

I'm sorry, I don't agree.

I do not think it was a violent rape, most of us have accidentally torn a woman a little during sex when it gets busy.
Accidents happen in the heat of the moment.
Hell, look at the poor bloke in another thread that broke his penis (one of 2000 a year)

If it were violent, she would be sporting bruises, not getting a couple of spots of blood on the sheets.

I do agree however that Haines is a Pig of a man.
No real man cheats on his wife.
No real man just jumps on a woman for a quickie while a taxi is waiting outside.

But to go away for rape, that is pushing the woke message a little too far.

Our footballers are not known for their common sense.
They take pictures of themselves in the most compromising situations.
They take girls to bed without checking who, what or how old they are.

They even state in church that god will punish pooftahs......that seems to be the biggest crime of all.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Stig

>_<

Reply #10 - May 7th, 2021 at 8:46am

You can tell what kind of person this guy is by the company he keeps. Having your family members assault the press and spit at the victim outside the court tells me all I need to know about this scumbag.

Just another brainless overpaid football player who thinks he's god's gift to the world.

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 7th, 2021 at 8:47am

You can make all the excuses you like for Hayne based on what you read in the media, however the jury are the ones who had all the facts and they have found him guilty.  Justice has been done, and its not like he doesn't have  form in this area.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 7th, 2021 at 8:47am

Valkie wrote on May 7th, 2021 at 8:42am:

I do not think it was a violent rape, most of us have accidentally torn a woman a little during sex when it gets busy.
Hell, look at the poor bloke in another thread that broke his penis (one of 2000 a year)

If it were violent, she would be sporting bruises, not getting a couple of spots of blood on the sheets.

No real man just jumps on a woman for a quickie while a taxi is waiting outside.

They even state in church that god will punish pooftahs......that seems to be the biggest crime of all.

no way jose! ... no women would tolerate that  I can assure you...

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - May 7th, 2021 at 8:51am

Valkie wrote on May 7th, 2021 at 8:42am:

No, I don't think so....In my experience a woman who is ready for sex can easily accomodate a man without any 'tearing'.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #14 - May 7th, 2021 at 8:55am

Stig wrote on May 7th, 2021 at 8:46am:
You can tell what kind of person this guy is by the company he keeps. Having your family members assault the press and spit at the victim outside the court tells me all I need to know about this scumbag.

Just another brainless overpaid football player who thinks he's god's gift to the world.

Yes, he's a pig, but it also sounds like the kind of case where someone went out of their way to stand in front of a fully steamed up freight train then asked it to stop at the last minute.

Sounds like a case of idiot meets pig.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12
Send Topic Print