mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Never take on a woman
Reply #15 - May 10th, 2021 at 7:56am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 1:28pm:
mothra wrote on May 7th, 2021 at 5:56am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 6th, 2021 at 12:36pm:
So Liberal St Gladys is also a closet feminist?  Sheilas first or nothing - get in ahead of one and suffer the consequences..... stuff the vote of the majority .......

Well gentlemen - you know who your enemy are for true - all of them.    Best we beat to quarters.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/sitting-duck-saying-cartoon-illustration-3761484...

You're worryingly deranged.

You reckon?  Not as deranged as someone who demands women first in everything.... that's madness given their true track record...

Men have been sitting ducks for far too long... and dear old Gladys is becoming the deranged one... take the vote on the chin, Glad.... you lost .... happens to Gypos who find themselves thrust into power way beyond their control..... can't help but resort to kind....   Cool

What are her creds for being NSW Premier again??

Yeah i reckon. I reckon you are nuttier than squirrel poo. Nobody has ever suggested girls and women first. Feminism has always been about equality. You're off your rocker.

But all this will do is send off on another rant that lasts pages and pages. All about how disadvantaged and persecuted you are.

It's all in your head, old man.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - May 10th, 2021 at 9:06am

The_Barnacle wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 11:49am:
cods wrote on May 6th, 2021 at 8:19am:
Ms Berejiklian described raucous scenes in the Upper House as “very disappointing,” and accused Labor and the Greens of supporting a “Liberal male ahead of a female”.a bit unfair... its protocol valkie  polite in other words for a team mate not to do that...dont you see how the labs and greens want to divide.or are you ok with that??...

Blaming Labor and the Greens WHO ARE IN OPPOSITION for the actions of the Liberals WHO ARE IN GOVERNMENT.
Gladys is a politician so it is her job to put spin on everything, but Cods, are you really that ignorant?

whos blaming anyone  I am blaming the clod that broke the rules....   of course the libs would do the same  I AM not talking about politics....if you cant trust a team mate who the hell are you expected to trust...give us a break ....

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #17 - May 10th, 2021 at 9:20am

So Liberal St Gladys is also a closet feminist?  Sheilas first or nothing - get in ahead of one and suffer the consequences..... stuff the vote of the majority .......

Well gentlemen - you know who your enemy are for true - all of them.    Best we beat to quarters.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/sitting-duck-saying-cartoon-illustration-3761484...

You're worryingly useless.

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 10th, 2021 at 10:37am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 11:09pm:
rhino wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 9:38pm:
I dont reckon some of you blokes have ever had a root. 

Now I know you're kidding - I've had some of the very best... but then again -

Im not talking about paying cash for a business transaction.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #19 - May 10th, 2021 at 12:45pm

mothra wrote on May 10th, 2021 at 7:56am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 9th, 2021 at 1:28pm:

You reckon?  Not as deranged as someone who demands women first in everything.... that's madness given their true track record...

Men have been sitting ducks for far too long... and dear old Gladys is becoming the deranged one... take the vote on the chin, Glad.... you lost .... happens to Gypos who find themselves thrust into power way beyond their control..... can't help but resort to kind....   Cool

What are her creds for being NSW Premier again??

Yeah i reckon. I reckon you are nuttier than squirrel poo. Nobody has ever suggested girls and women first. Feminism has always been about equality. You're off your rocker.

But all this will do is send off on another rant that lasts pages and pages. All about how disadvantaged and persecuted you are.

Sorry to disagree.
If it was about equality, there wouldn't be this affirmative action process where unqualified or lesser qualified women get precedence over more qualified men

Where, women take over specific jobs and ostracize males who dare to try and fill positions.

Where token women fill positions simply to make up a specific number, even though they rarely fill hard working positions.

Where a specific percentage is demanded, not the best person for the role.

Equality, I think not

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #20 - May 10th, 2021 at 12:52pm

rhino wrote on May 10th, 2021 at 10:37am:

Neither am I...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - May 10th, 2021 at 12:59pm

mothra wrote on May 10th, 2021 at 7:56am:

Of course it is - that's why the school system was distorted in 1988 to better suit girls; why they continue to get every hand-up including special scholarships to ensure they are equal when they are 62% of tertiary students, why they are handed time after time more and more money and opportunity to get into the workforce when men are way out of work, why they continue to get affirmative action, why they are pushed and pushed for any and every fat job first or the wailing will never cease about how hard done by they are, why men are being progressively excluded from various occupations to suit them, why they are being pushed more and more into the professions and men are being shoved out, why every ad for military recruiting is all about women at the same time as they are bemoaning the reality that 'transgender' men-women are physically stronger etc...... you name it...

Jeez - the fastest women's record run over 400 m is equaled or excelled  by over 300 schoolboys in the US... YTF would anyone recruit women?

Of course feminism is all about equality... in your dreams... you're as nutty as a squirrel - and dangerously deliberately so - nobody could be that blind.  Do you live in a cell or something?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - May 11th, 2021 at 1:29pm

Here we go again:-

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/7-things-australian-women-need-from-the-2021-b...

"Every Budget from 1984 to 2014 had a gender impact statement. And in a year dominated by gender inequality, workplace harassment, domestic violence and sexual assault, the pressure is on Treasurer Josh Frydenberg to bring it back.

The COVID-19 recession disproportionately impacted women: they were the most likely to lose their jobs, less likely to receive Government income support and more likely to take on a greater share of unpaid work.

It’s what the Grattan Institute dubbed a “triple-whammy” in a March analysis paper.

The October 2020 Federal Budget was also met with disappointment, with the $240 million allocated to women’s economic security described as a “slap in the face”.

The Government responded by noting that “women drive on roads”.

However, in the wake of Brittany Higgins’ allegations, Grace Tame’s advocacy, the allegations against Christian Porter, domestic violence stumbles and a focus on Australian women’s financial disadvantage, all eyes are now on the gender impact of Tuesday’s Federal Budget.

This is what Australians want to see for women in the Budget:
Tax reform: Ditch stage three cuts

Thinktank Australia Institute has pushed for a major overhaul of the Government’s $18 billion tax cut packages.

Its analysis concludes the third stage of the tax cuts needs to be ditched entirely, and found that 67 per cent of the benefit will flow to men and further increase the gap in disposable incomes between genders.

You can read the rest.... but here's a good one:-

"Increasing women's economic participation is one of the biggest ways Australia could get its economy growing faster. Here's how the experts think it should happen."

Increasing many people's economic participation  would do the job... sorry, girls - it's not all about you, and it's time you woke up to that.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - May 11th, 2021 at 3:30pm

Here's one for the ideologues to bite on:-

"they were the most likely to lose their jobs, less likely to receive Government income support "

Can anyone explain how women were the most likely to lose their jobs, and how they wouldn't get government support?

Was it that they had a nice little part-time casual between dropping off the kids that wasn't operating due to lack of customers... and their old man earned too much for them to go on the dole?

Can't see all those nurses, schoolteachers, grocery clerks, public servants, real estate staff and such being laid off..... so what is the story here?

Not just making up facile phrases to fit the pre-determined lie to be put out, is it?

Are these Pascoe conclusions drawn from a superficial survey of anecdotes?  Very common these days when it comes to 'women's issues'. Of course, one Brittany is an entire national flood, innit?  It's called mass hysteria, but with a clear purpose in mind.......

I note they are still harping on about Porter, who at this stage has no case to answer...
« Last Edit: May 11th, 2021 at 5:04pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #24 - May 12th, 2021 at 4:29pm

What does this bullshit have to do with Federal Politics???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - May 12th, 2021 at 9:08pm

Should be in General or NSW.... it's the pervasive silent invasion into the political realm that is the issue ... good old Gladys - never misses a beat with her serial mis-steps...

― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 12th, 2021 at 9:17pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 10th, 2021 at 12:52pm:

Neither am I...
The way you  carry on, I would be very surprised if decent female with a reasonable intellect would have anything to do with you. Then theres that "yellow fever" you have, usually the province of aging desperate males who cant attract a western woman and who use their Australian passport as an aphrodisiac.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - May 13th, 2021 at 1:50am

rhino wrote on May 12th, 2021 at 9:17pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 10th, 2021 at 12:52pm:

Neither am I...
The way you  carry on, I would be very surprised if decent female with a reasonable intellect would have anything to do with you. Then theres that "yellow fever" you have, usually the province of aging desperate males who cant attract a western woman and who use their Australian passport as an aphrodisiac.

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

You've been hanging around John Smith for too long.... he's managed to indoctrinate you into his own vituperous style of 'discussion' by engaging you constantly - someone of your self-proclaimed intellect and knowledge should know better than to go down that path...

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

I don't 'carry on', BOY - I state my case firmly and clearly.... one day you might learn to do the same...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print