Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Beta Male Aust Sportsmen (Read 2773 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Beta Male Aust Sportsmen
Reply #15 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 3:18pm

Far too easy   Grin

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #16 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 3:20pm

^^^^^^^ criminal

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 8:11pm

Pickled penis is guud eatin'

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #18 - May 12th, 2021 at 3:25pm

Liz Cambage kind of shook Jasin out of his complacency tree on this subject. Cambage claiming that she was so important that she would not go to the Olympics because of the underrepresentation of coloured people in a photo. It really got the misogynistic comments going on Facebook to the point that Jasin's post about the reliance on women to bring home the gold might be more in question.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #19 - May 13th, 2021 at 3:25pm

When I saw her little video.
I thought  - what's a 'Black' African-American going on about regarding Australian Sports and Coloured People?

Then I learn she's an Australian 'Black' calling herself a Coloured. Please Liz, don't bring us Coloureds into your Anti-White Black Agendas and Racisms.

Sadly Unsubrocky, we may see some females start to use their 'Media' entitlement here in Aust (and there in USA) to start to 'bully' males.
I bet if Liz went to Europe, the Black Males of the Media there will put her back in her place.

Anyway, like I said - thought she was more an African-American by her 'behaviour' more than Aboriginal.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #20 - May 13th, 2021 at 3:38pm

I had it in my head that Cambage was aboriginal. Then people started claiming Cambage to be the daughter of a white Australian mother and a Nigerian father. Read facebook comments saying that her Nigerian ancestry was where her scam artistry came from. I was going to write back that "even I would call that comment racism".

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #21 - May 13th, 2021 at 3:47pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 13th, 2021 at 3:38pm:
I had it in my head that Cambage was aboriginal. Then people started claiming Cambage to be the daughter of a white Australian mother and a Nigerian father. Read facebook comments saying that her Nigerian ancestry was where her scam artistry came from. I was going to write back that "even I would call that comment racism".

Interesting. I think she's a bit of a hottie, but I think she's just an Anti-White Racist using the Media to float her 'personal' boat for her own 'career' marketing. Sad to see really.
But I do hate all these Blacks exploiting us Coloureds for their Anti-White agendas, let alone the Gays/Trans/etc stealing our Rainbow (and Buddhist) Flag.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print