Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Shock survey result! (Read 5755 times)
Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Shock survey result!
Apr 17th, 2021 at 5:18pm

Labor elitists have just discovered something any ordinary voter could have told them years, even decades, ago! Roll Eyes  https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/f-you-well-vote-pauline-hanson-workers...

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Shock survey result!
Reply #1 - Apr 17th, 2021 at 5:20pm

They stopped listening to the working class, aka 'deplorables' years ago, when the 'deplorables' delivered repeated Howard victories.  They are lisrening only to the ABC and the Granuiad.

Go Woke, go broke.

« Last Edit: Apr 17th, 2021 at 5:30pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Apr 17th, 2021 at 6:27pm

Quote:
..............  Working-class Aussies are abandoning the ALP in droves over the party’s obsession with “woke” issues like gender, race and climate change.

Working-class Australians — the very foundation of the Labor Party — are abandoning the ALP in droves because they think the party has been overrun by “woke ideals” and “white-collar university educated yuppies”.

Private research commissioned by the NSW Electrical Trades Union – which was itself just taken over by the Left this week – has found a quarter of union members surveyed no longer vote Labor and a further 35 per cent reported decreasing support for the party.

Incredibly, almost one in five said
the Liberal party better represented working people.

The document, exclusively obtained by news.com.au, confirms what many in the party have been quietly warning about for years – that among blue-collar voters Labor is perceived as elitist and out of touch, pandering to inner-city interests that drive their traditional base away.

The research was commissioned by the NSW ETU – before its left-wing takeover – and conducted by a firm called Redbridge that is run by former Victorian assistant ALP secretary Kos Samaras.

It found an astonishing number of blue-collar workers – proud union members no less – are abandoning the party because of its perceived preoccupation with fringe issues that have no relevance to them.        ...............

https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/f-you-well-vote-pauline-hanson-workers...

Quote:
..........  They stopped listening to the working class, aka 'deplorables' years ago, when the 'deplorables' delivered repeated Howard victories.  They are listening only to the ABC and the Granuiad.

Go Woke, go broke.          .........

totally

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 17th, 2021 at 6:53pm

at least they are waking up at long last   perhaps they are getting treatment for RUST... Smiley Smiley

I do feel for Albo  he has nothing to offer  not a thing   the fact they are falling for WOKE gives you some idea how low Labor is prepared to go to get a vote.....

if anyone thinks disappearing the words mum and dad from the English language will endear them to anyone.
all I can say is they have rocks for brains.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print