Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
'clear the Capitol' (Read 284 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

'clear the Capitol'
Apr 11th, 2021 at 2:08pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 'clear the Capitol'
Reply #1 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 3:01pm

While it is possible to debate the classification of specific cases, Jones said, the broader trend in the data is clear: white supremacists and similar actors pose the greatest domestic terror threat to the United States today, a finding that is consistent across multiple databases maintained by researchers who track extremist violence, and that was recently confirmed by a Department of Homeland Security threat assessment, which said that white supremacists “remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the homeland”.

IP Logged

wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Reply #2 - Apr 19th, 2021 at 1:10am

Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey caught on camera telling the truth about Jan 6th.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/065/472/517/original/e21b80...

The Bible is our charter - David Ben-Gurion

Genesis 15:18 : To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the River Euphrates.

IP Logged

wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Reply #3 - Apr 19th, 2021 at 1:12am

NY Times Confirms: ‘Stand Down’ Order Given to Capitol Police During January 6th Riot

https://beckernews.com/2029108q8974q890-38564/

The Bible is our charter - David Ben-Gurion

Genesis 15:18 : To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the River Euphrates.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print