Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Send Topic Print
⮞American Constitutional Carry⮜ (Read 17664 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: ⮞American Constitutional Carry⮜
Reply #15 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 2:10pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #16 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 2:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 11th, 2021 at 2:10pm:

Unless 'The Rest of the People' have enough votes in both the House & the Senate, & enough votes in 3/4ths of ALL the States (a majority of votes in each of 38 States of the 50 States) they can whinge & carry on till hell freezes over......they can't change the U.S. Constitution!!!  ... Wink  ...    ...

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 2:24pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #18 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 2:42pm

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #19 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 3:34pm

Panther wrote on Apr 11th, 2021 at 9:49am:
Dnarever wrote on Apr 11th, 2021 at 12:16am:
Quote:
NRA-backed legislation fully recognizes the constitutional rights of law-abiding gun owners to carry a firearm without government red tape or delays.

Go read the legislation and you will see that this is untrue.

The legislation allows anyone to carry without red tape delays or checks.

i.e it includes criminals and crazy people as well as anyone else who wants to carry a gun for any reason including mass shootings and or murder.

This is just crazy - the honour system.

As long as they stay law-abiding, all the usual verifications & background checks for firearm purchases included, they can carry a firearm WITHOUT having to beg for governmental approval.

You liking it or not is not a prerequisite, or even the slightest consideration for an American deciding to exercise any of THEIR Constitutional Rights......what you say here only falls on the ears of an American...like myself....interested enough to spend 2-3 seconds to read it......the other 350+ million Americans don't even know anyone here on this forum exists, or gives a hot damn that you do, for that matter.......to them you're immaterial..... https://imgur.com/6tcmHQH.gif

https://imgur.com/UReUGgT.gif

https://imgur.com/ay4GYqv.gif

Quote:
As long as they stay law-abiding

Yes the policy is called closing the gate after the horse has bolted.

Nothing here can be checked until after the school shooting then the shooter will get his slap on the wrist.

The policy is clearly saying that this is the process. You know the second amendment protecting the right to shoot school children once again.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 4:28pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #21 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 6:09pm

Dnarever wrote on Apr 11th, 2021 at 3:34pm:
Panther wrote on Apr 11th, 2021 at 9:49am:
Dnarever wrote on Apr 11th, 2021 at 12:16am:
Quote:
NRA-backed legislation fully recognizes the constitutional rights of law-abiding gun owners to carry a firearm without government red tape or delays.

Go read the legislation and you will see that this is untrue.

The legislation allows anyone to carry without red tape delays or checks.

i.e it includes criminals and crazy people as well as anyone else who wants to carry a gun for any reason including mass shootings and or murder.

This is just crazy - the honour system.

As long as they stay law-abiding, all the usual verifications & background checks for firearm purchases included, they can carry a firearm WITHOUT having to beg for governmental approval.

You liking it or not is not a prerequisite, or even the slightest consideration for an American deciding to exercise any of THEIR Constitutional Rights......what you say here only falls on the ears of an American...like myself....interested enough to spend 2-3 seconds to read it......the other 350+ million Americans don't even know anyone here on this forum exists, or gives a hot damn that you do, for that matter.......to them you're immaterial..... https://imgur.com/6tcmHQH.gif

https://imgur.com/UReUGgT.gif

Quote:
As long as they stay law-abiding

Yes the policy is called closing the gate after the horse has bolted.

Nothing here can be checked until after the school shooting then the shooter will get his slap on the wrist.

The policy is clearly saying that this is the process.
You know the second amendment protecting the right to shoot school children once again.

The unfortunate deaths of the innocent lend all Americans a reason,  a reason for the living........to pause, reflect, & mourn for those fallen.....those fallen that will surely be deeply missed.....but they change nothing, except the redoubling of efforts & resolve to continue on........our ability to carry on against all adversity makes us stronger..... for it will surely come to pass our way again........

I said it before, & I will say it again......

After the period of mourning has subsided, Americans will always stand up tall, dust themselves off, pay homage to those fallen, & undaunted, they will move forward with their Freedoms & Liberties intact, prepared to take on the challenges of whatever might come their way..........never forgetting those that have passed.........it's the American Way, & always has been for hundreds of years........The Price of Freedom never comes without a cost, & dear as it may be, it is a price that must be paid so all posterity can live on in the warmth of the Freedom & Liberty we Americans hold now, & have always held dearest......

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 8:58pm

You care, Panther. Your thoughts and your prayers are with the guns in their time of need, no?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 9:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 11th, 2021 at 4:28pm:

You are getting it without realising, Bbbwian.  tsk, tsk  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Story of your sorry life, innit.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 9:53pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 2:38am

Take a look at this video and the many others just like it on the Youtube channel: American cops don't know the law regarding the Constitution and firearms

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 7:46pm

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #27 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 7:50pm

Panther wrote on Apr 11th, 2021 at 2:01pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 11th, 2021 at 1:37pm:

Unless 'The Rest of the People' have enough votes in both the House & the Senate, & enough votes in 3/4ths of ALL the States (a majority of votes in each of 38 States of the 50 States) they can whinge & carry on till hell freezes over!!!  Wink  https://imgur.com/6tcmHQH.gif    https://imgur.com/1cC180U.gif

The long term never looks great when you depend on dishonesty and corruption to defend your position.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #28 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 8:00pm

Panther wrote on Apr 11th, 2021 at 6:09pm:

Well Yes that would work just need to legalise rape, theft, assault and Murder and there would be no need of gun laws -
Bet you don't even see what is wrong with your theory ?

Guess that is what the unregulated militia bit was about ?

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #29 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 9:46pm

Dnarever wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 8:00pm:
Panther wrote on Apr 11th, 2021 at 6:09pm:

https://i.imgur.com/U8zgc4F.png 

Well Yes that would work just need to legalise rape, theft, assault and Murder and there would be no need of gun laws -

Bet you don't even see what is wrong with your theory ?

Guess that is what the unregulated militia bit was about ?

You almost have it if you could just make the mental leap in logic.

Honest people don't need to be restricted by gun laws, dishonest people don't obey them and the legal system fails to prosecute gun use during illegal actions. Since the laws seem to only be a restriction on the honest individual they are an infringement and are unconstitutional. We have something called "due process" and it is within the Constitution to only restrict the Rights of the individual by "due process"! As an individual I have Rights that are being infringed upon because I have not been judged to be guilty of anything.

I have found in life that you never find the right answer to a problem when you insist on looking in the wrong place. Gun control has never been the answer. If you are afraid of the individuals you encounter in life get help for your phobia, your issues are not our problem. They are yours alone!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Send Topic Print