Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14
Send Topic Print
Why you should get a covid vaccine (Read 11822 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Why you should get a covid vaccine
Reply #120 - Jun 9th, 2021 at 10:34pm

Quite a few there getting it done, Im comfortable with the risk of side effects now they are known. I dont feel anything apart from a slightly sore upper arm.

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #121 - Jun 10th, 2021 at 11:53am

Sprintcyclist wrote on May 14th, 2021 at 7:37pm:
I feel there is a good case to wait for a Mrna vaccine

Horrifying study reveals mRNA vaccine nanoparticles are circulated throughout the entire body: Brain, heart, liver, ovaries, testes and more

https://www.vaccinedeaths.com/2021-06-02-horrifying-study-reveals-mrna-vaccine-n...

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #122 - Jun 10th, 2021 at 12:04pm

buzzanddidj wrote on Jun 10th, 2021 at 11:53am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on May 14th, 2021 at 7:37pm:
I feel there is a good case to wait for a Mrna vaccine

Horrifying study reveals mRNA vaccine nanoparticles are circulated throughout the entire body: Brain, heart, liver, ovaries, testes and more

https://www.vaccinedeaths.com/2021-06-02-horrifying-study-reveals-mrna-vaccine-n...

Thats the whole point.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #123 - Jun 10th, 2021 at 12:08pm

But its also hilarious how when you actually study it the levels found in other organs are extremely low, as in 0.0001% low.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #124 - Jun 10th, 2021 at 12:10pm

https://www.naturalnews.com/files/Pfizer-bio-distribution-confidential-document-...

Plus its Mike Adams, this is the some bozo a few years ago who spent tens of thousands of dollars to get a HPLC machine to study vaccines and find out what was in them, just to show what the manufacturers said was there, was actually there.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #125 - Jun 10th, 2021 at 12:13pm

Following figures after 24 hours

Injection site 24.6 %
Liver 16 %
Spleen 1%
Large intestine 0.7%

None of these is particularly surprising at all.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #126 - Jun 11th, 2021 at 12:51am

lol...

Coronavirus crisis: 'Joints for jabs' vaccine scheme in the US

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/health/joints-for-jabs-vaccine-scheme-in-the-us...

Quote:
It was designed as an innovative way to promote COVID-19 vaccinations, but a US state’s new “joints for jabs” program is off to a rough start.

Officials in Washington announced on Monday that the state’s nearly 500 licensed marijuana retailers could begin hosting vaccine clinics and offering a single, free pre-rolled marijuana cigarette to any 21-plus adult who received a shot there.

It’s one of many vaccine incentives being offered in Washington, including free pints of beer, sports tickets and prize money to lure those who have been hesitant or just lazy.

Perhaps they should try that here? Come on, Scotty from Marketing... show some real leadership and lead by example... Grin
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2021 at 9:50am by Carl D »  

420-768x435.jpg (29 KB | 17 )
420-768x435.jpg

"Masks are sand in the gears of the economy" - some f-wit pollie or big business CEO.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - Jun 11th, 2021 at 1:04am

I didnt even get a jelly bean.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Jun 11th, 2021 at 5:38am

Carl D wrote on Jun 11th, 2021 at 12:51am:
lol...

Coronavirus crisis: 'Joints for jabs' vaccine scheme in the US

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/health/joints-for-jabs-vaccine-scheme-in-the-us...

Quote:
t was designed as an innovative way to promote COVID-19 vaccinations, but a US state’s new “joints for jabs” program is off to a rough start.

Officials in Washington announced on Monday that the state’s nearly 500 licensed marijuana retailers could begin hosting vaccine clinics and offering a single, free pre-rolled marijuana cigarette to any 21-plus adult who received a shot there.

It’s one of many vaccine incentives being offered in Washington, including free pints of beer, sports tickets and prize money to lure those who have been hesitant or just lazy.

Perhaps they should try that here? Come on, Scotty from Marketing... show some real leadership and lead by example... Grin

yep.

i call this "the tail wagging the dog"

when the leadership of any country is so so so weak that they have to pander to people with the blatantly rediculous, you know that society has lost its way.

the electorate are bouncing out of bed with no plan other then to pleasure themselves and do as little of the noble hard stuff as possible.

america is finished .

next you'll have politicians spending most of their day apologising for imagined discriminations.

oh wait, thats already happening  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #129 - Jun 11th, 2021 at 5:53am

Daniel's fxxxxxg doughnuts is still open:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Jak9wBBcF68D/

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #130 - Jun 11th, 2021 at 9:27am

I'll be having my first AstraZeneca 'shot' next Thursday at somewhere called the Alpha Building 2 at Perth Domestic Airport (after asking my GP yesterday who told me I needed to book online).

Took a while to fill out the online questionnaire then it gave me a choice of locations. Perth Airport is the closest to where I live.

When I go there I'll mention the 'joints for jabs' scheme in Washington, DC and ask them what's in it for me? And, no... I don't want a pre rolled 'joint'.  Cheesy

(I did notice when I was making the booking that there were lots of appointments available over the next week, at least at Perth Domestic Airport. I could have had it done today if I'd wanted to but I'm a bit busy till late next week).
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2021 at 9:37am by Carl D »  

"Masks are sand in the gears of the economy" - some f-wit pollie or big business CEO.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #131 - Jun 13th, 2021 at 3:26am

Carl D wrote on Jun 11th, 2021 at 9:27am:
I'll be having my first AstraZeneca 'shot' next Thursday at somewhere called the Alpha Building 2 at Perth Domestic Airport (after asking my GP yesterday who told me I needed to book online).

Took a while to fill out the online questionnaire then it gave me a choice of locations. Perth Airport is the closest to where I live.

When I go there I'll mention the 'joints for jabs' scheme in Washington, DC and ask them what's in it for me? And, no... I don't want a pre rolled 'joint'.  Cheesy

(I did notice when I was making the booking that there were lots of appointments available over the next week, at least at Perth Domestic Airport. I could have had it done today if I'd wanted to but I'm a bit busy till late next week).

Thank you Carl.
You are helping Australia.

Over 5.6M Aussies have had a covid vaccination now.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #132 - Jun 14th, 2021 at 8:07am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 13th, 2021 at 3:26am:
Thank you Carl.
You are helping Australia.

Over 5.6M Aussies have had a covid vaccination now.

Thank you, Sprint.

But, just to make it clear - the only reason I'm doing this is to (hopefully) protect people like my elderly aunt who I live with and also because, as Bobby said, it will probably end up being "sort of compulsory".

But, as far as business and money interests are concerned, and I still believe that's the real reason for the push to get everyone vaccinated, they can all kiss my @ss.  Smiley

(Oh, and that includes all the selfish muppets I see on other forums who seem to keep whining day after day about not being able to travel overseas - especially to Bali - for holidays).
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2021 at 8:17am by Carl D »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Jun 14th, 2021 at 8:24am

its such a simple thing to do    no undressing roll up a sleeve you feel nothing and it costs nothing.... whats wrong with us?????....if there was no vaccine  I bet these same people who protest about having it     would be whining about the fact the govts havent produced a vaccine ...they are just born trouble makers..

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #134 - Jun 14th, 2021 at 8:47am

cods wrote on Jun 14th, 2021 at 8:24am:
its such a simple thing to do    no undressing roll up a sleeve you feel nothing and it costs nothing.... whats wrong with us?????....if there was no vaccine  I bet these same people who protest about having it     would be whining about the fact the govts havent produced a vaccine ...they are just born trouble makers..

Problem is, cods - the Australian government has 'backed the wrong horse' so to speak by making the AstraZeneca vaccine the main one they've obtained for Australia. This was understandable, of course, since the AZ vaccine doesn't need to be stored at -50 or -60 degrees Celsius like the Pfizer vaccine does and I believe it is also cheaper. They probably didn't know about the blood clot issues either when they signed the contracts.

I read somewhere a week or so back that its now been estimated that blood clots are even more likely with the AZ vaccine (something like 5 to 7 times more likely) than was believed just a couple of months ago. I think I read it in our West Australian but I haven't seen any follow up stories in the paper and I also can't find any mention of it online (funny about that).

Anyway, it seems that an increasing number of over 50's now want the Pfizer vaccine instead of AstraZeneca and they're prepared to wait as long as it takes, even until next year to make sure they get it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14
Send Topic Print