Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
A man says he's a 6 year old girl (Read 5563 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: A man says he's a 6 year old girl
Reply #75 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 11:58pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 11th, 2021 at 11:55pm:
Hitler came along and did not breed. Probably due to his homosexuality. I come along and have children... one of them got to represent Australia in the Olympics. Another one models. Another runs a business. The rest do well with their lives and are well liked by the public. It was just that one gay son that acted like a complete narcissist that I suppose it might have been a time when I was wasted drunk he was conceived.

The fact that I had been solicited to be a sperm donor for women who wanted my children was enough to tell me that my genetics were sought after.
Now we know its bullsh1t.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #76 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:03am

rhino wrote on Apr 11th, 2021 at 11:50pm:
Ive got news for you, you do not have a high IQ, your posts on here show it every time. Its a pity the local dealers dont put a bit more poison in and finish  the job because you are a definite net negative to this world. Males who father children and take no responsibility are the lowest of the low  because this displays complete lack of empathy. So if this story of yours is true, I personally would be quite happy to **** Y**** bugger* He** Off. Then i would have a well deserved beer afterwards.

Look. You obviously do not know me. You obviously do not know what sort of struggles I have been through. And if you went through experiencing a sample of the sort of schitt I had to deal with as a child, as a teenager, and then as an adult (some of which I am still recovering), then you would not be so conceited or talking about how you worked 50+ hours a week in 45 degree temperatures in mining. You would probably be plodding along in an everyday job doing the minimum number of hours to qualify as full time work. And I doubt you would have much of a family situation going yourself.

But, since you have no problem thinking a forum an ideal place to make empty threats of violence, I have no problem reporting you. What did you say you were? 50? 60 years old? The ego on you.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:06am

I didnt mention my age and i didnt threaten you. My observation is that you should be castrated and imprisoned indefinitely. I think thats reasonable, a number of people agree with me judging by the PMs Ive been getting.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:09am

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:03am:
Ive got news for you, you do not have a high IQ, your posts on here show it every time. Its a pity the local dealers dont put a bit more poison in and finish  the job because you are a definite net negative to this world. Males who father children and take no responsibility are the lowest of the low  because this displays complete lack of empathy. So if this story of yours is true, I personally would be quite happy to **** Y**** bugger* He** Off. Then i would have a well deserved beer afterwards.

Look. You obviously do not know me. You obviously do not know what sort of struggles I have been through. And if you went through experiencing a sample of the sort of schitt I had to deal with as a child, as a teenager, and then as an adult (some of which I am still recovering), then you would not be so conceited or talking about how you worked 50+ hours a week in 45 degree temperatures in mining.  .
Textbook, always someone elses fault. never ever any personal responsibility taken. And next, the old "its my mental illness", Im not responsible for screwing these women  and abandoning the children.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #79 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:11am

rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:06am:
I didnt mention my age and i didnt threaten you. My observation is that you should be castrated and imprisoned indefinitely. I think thats reasonable, a number of people agree with me judging by the PMs Ive been getting.

It is not illegal to have children. And it is not illegal to not pay child support if there is an agreement with the child's mother not to be financially liable.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #80 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:13am

rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:09am:

Look. You obviously do not know me. You obviously do not know what sort of struggles I have been through. And if you went through experiencing a sample of the sort of schitt I had to deal with as a child, as a teenager, and then as an adult (some of which I am still recovering), then you would not be so conceited or talking about how you worked 50+ hours a week in 45 degree temperatures in mining.  .
Textbook, always someone elses fault.

You would seriously have a tough time getting through your early adulthood. And I bet you would be struggling to recover anytime until you were in your 30s. I have read stories of people ending their own lives for less. And why would someone else's actions not be their fault?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:13am

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:11am:
rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:06am:

It is not illegal to have children. And it is not illegal to not pay child support if there is an agreement with the child's mother not to be financially liable.
Theres the pity, the death penalty would definitely benefit society as a whole.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:15am

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:13am:
rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:09am:

Textbook, always someone elses fault.

You would seriously have a tough time getting through your early adulthood. And I bet you would be struggling to recover anytime until you were in your 30s. I have read stories of people ending their own lives for less. And why would someone else's actions not be their fault?
You think I cant read you like a book? You cant pull my strings mate.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #83 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:23am

rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:15am:
You think I cant read you like a book? You cant pull my strings mate.

Wait a minute? Peter?? Is that you??? Oh man, are you still bitter over your wife having an affair with your big boy co-worker? Or is it because I had a bit of a laugh about it? Your other co-workers said that you died of alcohol poisoning some years back. But, I suppose they were bullschitting.

Geez, man. If you could read me like a book, you would not be making claims that my elimination would do the world a favour. Chances are, we would be billions of dollars worse off having another you to replace me, and one less me.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:33am

Right. So you are a low IQ person with ASPD individual who has fathered a number of children who you have no empathy, regard or care for, you work part time and receive social  security benefits and you spend your time on self indulgent activities like getting plastered on drugs and alcohol and playing computer games. You are a net negative contributor to this world. On your demise the karma balance in this world will shift a little more to the positive.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #85 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:37am

rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:33am:
Right. So you are a low IQ person with ASPD individual who has fathered a number of children who you have no empathy, regard or care for, you work part time and receive social  security benefits and you spend your time on self indulgent activities like getting plastered on drugs and alcohol and playing computer games. You are a net negative contributor to this world. On your demise the karma balance in this world will shift a little more to the positive.

The Bible says -

judge not lest ye be judged.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:38am

Im only summarising what Rocky posted.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #87 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:40am

rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:38am:
  Im only summarising what Rocky posted.

You be sure to tell St Peter that at the gates of heaven. Smiley

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 1:21am

I dont have any issue recognising that certain types pf people should not be able to contribute their faulty genetics to the human race. We have enough men in this world you father children they dont care for, Do you agree that all children deserve to have responsible parents who care for them? Why do you support a malignant person who abandons their children for self love?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #89 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 1:32am

rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:33am:

Having an IQ of 126 is not a "low IQ". It is bright normal. I cannot prove to you on this forum that I have taken a test where the results were 122 when I was 12 y.o. and 126 when I was 25.

I do not have an antisocial personality disorder. I have schizophrenia. And the only disorder I have would be a slight obsessive-compulsive disorder. Not as bad as it was 10 years ago. I cannot prove to you on this forum my personality trait or mental acuity.

I do not know how many children I have. I cannot prove that to you on this forum. And I cannot prove to you how much I love my children or the amount of pride and respect that I have for them. Not on this forum.

I cannot prove that I have a job, or receive social security, or whatever my financial situation may be. All I can do is prove that I have access to a computer connected to the internet. Sometimes I play computer games. But I cannot prove that.

I do not do drugs. I do not smoke. But I have drunk more than my body's fair share of alcohol last year. I cannot prove that I am a drinker.

Meanwhile, I go about my life having marginal means to support myself with only taxpayer money to help me pay for my groceries and some of my rent. As far as I am concerned, you do not pay tax. I live a law-abiding life and have made no trouble for any honest officer of the court in my local town. You are not an officer of the court and have made implied threats to me. I would deem you a criminal. In fact, you spend your time trying to demean other people who divulge unconfirmed information about themselves. And you latch onto information that suits your agenda and try to use that against people in a recalcitrant way. I think Bobby had you pegged right as a sociopath. All mouth, all ego, nothing to show for yourself other than that superiority complex. 5.6 posts a day, every day for 5 years and somehow being able to fit in 40 hours a week of work and still entertain other affairs outside of work and internet.

Nah, you are a nobody. No children. No wife. Loony.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print