Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
A man says he's a 6 year old girl (Read 5587 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: A man says he's a 6 year old girl
Reply #90 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 1:42am

yeah, you tried the same deflection in the thread where you claimed to have expert qualifications in psychology. People with mental illness never use it as an excuse for their actions in my experience but people with personality disorders often use mental illness as an excuse for their actions. Make sense ?  Wink

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #91 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 1:49am

rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 1:21am:
I dont have any issue recognising that certain types pf people should not be able to contribute their faulty genetics to the human race. We have enough men in this world you father children they dont care for, Do you agree that all children deserve to have responsible parents who care for them? Why do you support a malignant person who abandons their children for self love?

Let me get this correct. There is a low rate of reproduction happening in Australia. One guy in Qld recognises that there are women out there that want to have children but they cannot and do not want a relationship. He offers them help in conceiving. Some of the females are friends. Some are acquaintances. The offspring born end up being well-behaved children with bright personalities and excel in sports. Some of these traits being the reason why other women want to have the father as also their sperm donor.

Meanwhile, rhino comes along and declares that all children born out of wedlock or who have only one parent are experiencing a poor upbringing and develop social problems. How is it that just about every one of my children have grown up (some without a stepfather at least) and can be model citizens of this country without my upbringing? Could it be that they did not have to experience the troubles I dealt with when they were in their childhood? Or that they did not need my fatherly contribution of love and attention? Believe it or not a family does not need to be two-parented. And why you think someone needs to be castrated and thrown into prison for not being with the birth mother of his children, I cannot understand. My genetics are fine. My children are the evidence to that end.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 2:03am

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 1:49am:
[quote author=Rhino link=1617975470/88#88 date=1618154500]
Meanwhile, rhino comes along and declares that all children born out of wedlock or who have only one parent are experiencing a poor upbringing and develop social problems.

uh, no. Im  merely echoing current expert opinion. The comments regarding what should be done to you are entirely my own though.  You present an excellent case for eugenics so I encourage you to keep posting.
Quote:
How is it that just about every one of my children have grown up (some without a stepfather at least) and can be model citizens of this country without my upbringing?

You previously stated you had no contact with them . Another lie. Carry on.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #93 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 2:07am

rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 1:42am:
yeah, you tried the same deflection in the thread where you claimed to have expert qualifications in psychology. People with mental illness never use it as an excuse for their actions in my experience but people with personality disorders often use mental illness as an excuse for their actions. Make sense ?  Wink

Well, I said that I had an "intermediate understanding of psychology" or something to that effect. I believe it was you making the claims that I was claiming "expert qualifications in psychology". And again you state that above.

Only my social worker from 13 years ago I can remember claiming that I have good insight into my own personality. But, I suppose he could have said that about anyone demonstrating an ability to rattle off some memorised textbooks on the topic of psychology. The only other psychologists I have spoken to have said that I have good potential and have a bright intellect... and then added "but you are not the expert".

I will give you a few examples of my mental health. Upon my admission to hospital, I thought that some people were actually other people I had known from my past. Mistaken identity seems to be the main feature of my schizophrenia that is part of me to this day. The first two weeks, I did have the "Truman Show Syndrome" where I was the unwilling star of my stay in hospital. There was the conspiracy against me issue when I was not taken off the Involuntary Treatment Order after 6 months. A movie I watched "Lady in the water" and "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" had features of horror that almost had me having a stroke. But they do not come close to bothering me today. Very much a symptom of a chemical imbalance in the brain.
The only symptom of my schizophrenia that I have remaining that cannot be corrected with or without medication is my "deja vu" mindset. That I have lived my life over and over again.

But even my schizophrenia worst cannot compare to the mental derangement of some man who dresses up like a 6 years old girl.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #94 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 2:18am

rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 2:03am:
uh, no. Im  merely echoing current expert opinion. The comments regarding what should be done to you are entirely my own though.  You present an excellent case for eugenics so I encourage you to keep posting.

Ironic. I think the reason why I had fathered so many children was because of the perception of eugenics by the mothers of my children.

Quote:
You previously stated you had no contact with them. Another lie. Carry on.

I see one of my daughters when I go fortnightly grocery shopping. I saw my twin daughters at a fashion show 2 years ago. I saw my second eldest daughter set a state record in athletics last year. I follow my third eldest daughter in social media as she owns her own business with her fiance`. And my other daughters live nearby that I sometimes wave to them on my way to work. Dipshit son, who I have no trouble disowning, has fallen off the planet.

The rest of my offspring live outside of town somewhere.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #95 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 8:30am

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 2:07am:
But even my schizophrenia worst cannot compare to the mental derangement of
some man who dresses up like a 6 years old girl.

Yes - this man is frightening and
so are the adults enabling him:

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/071/106/385/original/958ee6...

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 10:29am

But even my schizophrenia worst cannot compare to the mental derangement of some man who dresses up like a 6 years old girl.

as far as causing harm to other people you outweigh him by far.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 10:32am

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 2:18am:
rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 2:03am:

Ironic. I think the reason why I had fathered so many children was because of the perception of eugenics by the mothers of my children.

Quote:
You previously stated you had no contact with them. Another lie. Carry on.

I see one of my daughters when I go fortnightly grocery shopping. I saw my twin daughters at a fashion show 2 years ago. I saw my second eldest daughter set a state record in athletics last year. I follow my third eldest daughter in social media as she owns her own business with her fiance`. And my other daughters live nearby that I sometimes wave to them on my way to work. Dipshit son, who I have no trouble disowning, has fallen off the planet.

The rest of my offspring live outside of town somewhere.
Its all a fantasy, give it away.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 10:38am

Well, I said that I had an "intermediate understanding of psychology" or something to that effect. I believe it was you making the claims that I was claiming "expert qualifications in psychology". And again you state that above.
  Your claim was that you could  diagnose people with mental illness, that in itself is a claim of expert qualifications.

Quote:
I will give you a few examples of my mental health. Upon my admission to hospital, I thought that some people were actually other people I had known from my past. Mistaken identity seems to be the main feature of my schizophrenia that is part of me to this day. The first two weeks, I did have the "Truman Show Syndrome" where I was the unwilling star of my stay in hospital. There was the conspiracy against me issue when I was not taken off the Involuntary Treatment Order after 6 months. A movie I watched "Lady in the water" and "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" had features of horror that almost had me having a stroke. But they do not come close to bothering me today. Very much a symptom of a chemical imbalance in the brain.

i hate to break it to you but we already have good examples of your mental illness and elaborate fantasy world right here.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #99 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 1:09pm

rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 10:38am:

Your claim was that you could  diagnose people with mental illness, that in itself is a claim of expert qualifications.

Quote:

i hate to break it to you but we already have good examples of your mental illness and elaborate fantasy world right here.

Watched Shuttle Island t'other night on SBS World Movies....

"Is it better to live as a monster - or die as a man?"

Chuck - we've got to get off this island.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 1:11pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 1:09pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 10:38am:

Quote:

Watched Shuttle Island t'other night on SBS World Movies....

"Is it better to live as a monster - or die as a man?"

Chuck - we've got to get off this island.....
the answer is easy, die like a man.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #101 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 1:23pm

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2016/01/11/transgender-toronto-woman-says-death-thre...

Transgender Toronto woman says death threats forced her into hiding

by Avery Haines, News Staff

Posted Jan 11, 2016 9:01 pm EDT

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 5:42pm

rhino wrote on Apr 10th, 2021 at 7:48pm:
Im  just asking a question John , not casting judgement. Rocky volunteered information about his children so its fair play to ask questions about them.

My comment wasn't aimed at you!

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #103 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 6:23pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 1:23pm:

It wasn't death threats that forced hir into hiding.. it was the mirror....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #104 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 6:46pm

It is time to build some new asylums and fund them properly.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print