Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Hunter Fires Back (Read 1766 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Hunter Fires Back
Apr 9th, 2021 at 2:50am

HUNTER BIDEN TELLS IVANKA, DON JR., AND ERIC TRUMP TO GET A JOB (WITHOUT THEIR DADDY’S HELP)

Quote:
“I wish my name was Hunter Biden,” Don Jr. said out loud on TV in October 2019. “I could go abroad and make millions off my father’s presidency. I’d be a really rich guy.”

Quote:
Hunter: I’ve worked for someone other than my father, rose and fell on my own.” While acknowledging his own privilege—“there’s no question my last name was a coveted credential,” he says—he takes aim at the ex-president‘s adult children for suggesting they‘re self-made individuals who didn’t reap the benefits of their family name. “Do you think if any of the Trump children ever tried to get a job outside of their father’s business that his name wouldn’t figure into the calculation? My response has always been to work harder so that my accomplishments stand on their own,” he writes.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/04/hunter-biden-trump-children-nepotism

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Re: Hunter Fires Back
Reply #1 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 3:38am

A fair point he makes. However I would give Ivanka a job in any position I had on offer.

I think she is smart enough to make good on her own. (Any pretty and stats indicates that is another advantage)

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 5:30am

Hunter should apply for a "carers pension" to look after Jo.

usuall when an elderly parent becomes frail, social security will fund a child to attend to things like fecal incontinence from too much metamucil.

Dr Jill could fill in the paperwork for his application when she finishes work at the hospital.

that hospital should do an audit though to make sure Jill isnt touching the oxy and bringing them home for hunter

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 7:25am

My response has always been to work harder so that my accomplishments stand on their own,” he writes.

Will he explain what they are in his next novel?... Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 9:36am

aquascoot wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 5:30am:

usuall when an elderly parent becomes frail, social security will fund a child to attend to things like fecal incontinence from too much metamucil.

Dr Jill could fill in the paperwork for his application when she finishes work at the hospital.

that hospital should do an audit though to make sure Jill isnt touching the oxy and bringing them home for hunter

Donnie Jnr's already doing it for Mr Trump, dear. Did you see him at CPAC? He called it TPAC, for the "noble Donald", the only boss he and Eric have ever worked for.

Now I don't know about you, Aquascoot, but I'm curious. How did the Trump children become so rich and successful?

And why did they all just pack up and move to Florida? Was it the business opportunities? Does Mr Trump need the extra care?

I'm keen to hear what you think.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 9:59am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 9:36am:

Donnie Jnr's already doing it for Mr Trump, dear. Did you see him at CPAC? He called it TPAC, for the "noble Donald", the only boss he and Eric have ever worked for.

Now I don't know about you, Aquascoot, but I'm curious. How did the Trump children become so rich and successful?

And why did they all just pack up and move to Florida? Was it the business opportunities? Does Mr Trump need the extra care?

One of the sons owns the Trump Winery that Daddy bought from a bankrupt friend desperate to sell. The other son helped launch Trump Mortgage which failed a short time later. This must explain why they are each worth 25 million dollars ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 2:37pm

AiA wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 9:59am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 9:36am:

One of the sons owns the Trump Winery that Daddy bought from a bankrupt friend desperate to sell. The other son helped launch Trump Mortgage which failed a short time later. This must explain why they are each worth 25 million dollars ...

Oh, I see. 25 mil, eh?

Aquascoot, how did Donnie and Eric make so much money?

We know the lovely Ivanka started a fashion label and wrote marvellous self-help books for the fillies. She also married a successful real estate developer and attempted media-barron. They're worth a pretty penny. They've just upped and moved to Florida too.

But how did they become senior advisors to the President of the US of A?

Thoughts?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 3:04pm

Why spruik either of them, but at least Trumps son didn't end up like this.

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 4:01pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 3:04pm:

Excuse me, do you have something against Alpha males being Photoshopped breaking in their fillies?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 6:29pm

another family member obsessed with hair gordon.

disturbing

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 6:53pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 4:01pm:

Excuse me, do you have something against Alpha males being Photoshopped breaking in their fillies?

I'm curious.

The junky teeth shot are real. tsk, tsk   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I blame the parents.

You?  You blame the system  - but daddy-o  HAS BEEN the system for 40 years.  They are ALL victims of TRUMP'S system!!! When you are the son of the VP for 8 Years to a Kenyan Muslim president, crack cocaine is the only way out of the Trumpite  far right terrorist conspiracy that weighs on your social justice spirit.
And teeth be damned. He lost them for George Floyd and BLM.
Oh yes.

If he came out as a trannie now he'd be untouchable - except by other perverts, goes without saying...i

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 6:57pm

And then there is the Biden-Cartel enterprise of trafficking slaves into the US.

As Trump said, the Biden family is a criminal enterprise.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 7:21pm

aquascoot wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 6:29pm:
another family member obsessed with hair gordon.

disturbing

Do you think Hunter Biden reflects on the bitter thoughts of middle-aged losers on Australian political sites, dear?

I'm curious. How many great souls, who have risen to achieve the lofty heights of greatness, would reflect upon the fetid whims of the chodes, with their lives of pure garbage?

I would say none, dear. Nay, not so much a man, but a god. An eagle, soaring above the mire below. Cometh the hour, cometh the man, no?

Godspeed, hunter, noble bird of prey. May you serve your president and all in your dominion. May you live above the chodes, cowering in their jealousy and fear. Seldom few travel the "narrow path to success", littered with the bodies of the butthurt chodes.

Remember the maxim of Christ (via Paretto): to he who has more, more shall be given. Nay,the "noble Donald" was no more than John the Baptist, prophesizing the coming of greatness.
« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2021 at 7:28pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 7:26pm

Frank wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 6:53pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 4:01pm:

I'm curious.

The junky teeth shot are real. tsk, tsk   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I blame the parents.

You?  You blame the system  - but daddy-o  HAS BEEN the system for 40 years.  They are ALL victims of TRUMP'S system!!! When you are the son of the VP for 8 Years to a Kenyan Muslim president, crack cocaine is the only way out of the Trumpite  far right terrorist conspiracy that weighs on your social justice spirit.
And teeth be damned. He lost them for George Floyd and BLM.
Oh yes.

If he came out as a trannie now he'd be untouchable - except by other perverts, goes without saying...i

Kenyan? Good God, I hadn't noticed.

Aquascoot?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 8:25pm

Super Nova wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 3:38am:
A fair point he makes. However I would give Ivanka a job in any position I had on offer.

I think she is smart enough to make good on her own. (Any pretty and stats indicates that is another advantage)

She's as dumb as a bag of hammers, and her looks are 100% fake.

And, she's evil & corrupt to boot.

I look forward to the day when they slam the cell door shut on her Botox face.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print