Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
China has 1,058 billionaires, outpacing the US (Read 3662 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: China has 1,058 billionaires, outpacing the US
Reply #15 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:32pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:28pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:22pm:
China has a lot of billionares, they also have a lot of people living on $10 a month living next to toxic waste dumps. For the life of me I cant understand why any Australian would such Chinese cock like this. I get that Lostnail missed out and lives in a rented fibro dump but the Chinese wont save him from  his own financial stupidity.

They are working for $10 a month working 6 days a week 12 hours a day living in a factory and you are sitting here on your big fat useless arse doing what ?? How long do you think the chinaman is going to support your ridiculous lifestyle for ??

Do you own a house?

IBI

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:37pm

China has a lot of billionares, they also have a lot of people living on $10 a month living next to toxic waste dumps. For the life of me I cant understand why any Australian would such Chinese cock like this. I get that Lostnail missed out and lives in a rented fibro dump but the Chinese wont save him from  his own financial stupidity.

They are working for $10 a month working 6 days a week 12 hours a day living in a factory and you are sitting here on your big fat useless arse doing what ?? How long do you think the chinaman is going to support your ridiculous lifestyle for ??
And thats why you have nothing. factory job at $10 a month never going to make you rich son.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 2:29pm

rhino wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:37pm:

And thats why you have nothing. factory job at $10 a month never going to make you rich son.

So how long before you are pulling rickshaws for the wealthy chinese tourists Cheesy LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 2:33pm

Id have to blow through the 3 milion I have in the bank from investing in property the last 10 years first. So i guess might be a while although the way my Missus spends it may not be too long. You?

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 3:18pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:32pm:

Do you own a house?

Do you make anything ?

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 3:23pm

rhino wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 2:33pm:
Id have to blow through the 3 milion I have in the bank from investing in property the last 10 years first. So i guess might be a while although the way my Missus spends it may not be too long. You?

3 million compared to a chinese billionaire Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #21 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 4:14pm

What do we expect people to think of a country with over a billion people? Hardly any billionaires? If you are going to work people for a few dollars an hour in massive factories or labour-intensive industries, you are going to profit well. It is surprising that China does not have more billionaires or an even greater economy.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 4:15pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 3:23pm:
rhino wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 2:33pm:

3 million compared to a chinese billionaire Cheesy LOL

Yeah, lol

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 4:18pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 4:14pm:
What do we expect people to think of a country with over a billion people? Hardly any billionaires? If you are going to work people for a few dollars an hour in massive factories or labour-intensive industries, you are going to profit well. It is surprising that China does not have more billionaires or an even greater economy.

Agree. And income disparity is huge in China, I think Lostnails comments on China are based on him feeling butthurt because of his own missed opportunites here in Oz.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 4:30pm

oh dear.

surely you arent that ignorant.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 4:31pm

aquascoot wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 4:30pm:

oh dear.

surely you arent that ignorant.
I make sure of my facts before I post, you should have learned that by now.  Wink

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 4:36pm

white flag accepted again

china_wealth.jpg (139 KB | 3 )
china_wealth.jpg

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 4:39pm

10 dollars A MONTH

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin.

there is a lower proportion earning under 10,000 a year (still thats 800 a month, not 10 dollars a month ) in china then in the USA  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 4:51pm

aquascoot wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 4:39pm:
10 dollars A MONTH

there is a lower proportion earning under 10,000 a year (still thats 800 a month, not 10 dollars a month ) in china then in the USA  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Aww.. Come on... The CCP never releases figures that are not exaggerated where they need to be...

There are no free and independent assessors of anything in mainland China.

What gets out tells a way more horrific story, particularly in rural parts of China, where the CCP does not focus much except primarily as a source of potential slave labourers (and not just Uighurs).

These areas tend to be too impoverished to be a potential crucible of dissent, (the exceptions being, in the mind of the CCP: Hong Kong, Tibet, Xinjiang and Inner Mongolia)

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 5:01pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 4:51pm:
aquascoot wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 4:39pm:
10 dollars A MONTH

Aww.. Come on... The CCP never releases figures that are not exaggerated where they need to be...

There are no free and independent assessors of anything in mainland China.

What gets out tells a way more horrific story, particularly in rural parts of China, where the CCP does not focus much except primarily as a source of potential slave labourers (and not just Uighurs).

These areas tend to be too impoverished to be a potential crucible of dissent, (the exceptions being, in the mind of the CCP: Hong Kong, Tibet, Xinjiang and Inner Mongolia)

ive been there dude.

a couple of times.

every chinaman in a rural village has an ebay store and even the farmers have better broadband then our cities.

they are all making cash .

went to a steel works.

you could have eaten your lunch off the floor.

you need to get out more.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print