Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
China has 1,058 billionaires, outpacing the US (Read 3664 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

China has 1,058 billionaires, outpacing the US
Apr 8th, 2021 at 4:16pm

Check it out. You will never see that here with this stupid brain dead risk averse property hoarding mentality we have here !! You don't get this by flipping properties and doing nothing else !! The chinaman sees value in adding value whereas the aussies just see value in ripping each other off on housing deals using more and more debt Sad

Quote:
China has 1,058 billionaires, outpacing the US: Hurun report

China has outpaced the US to become the first country in the world with more than 1,000 billionaires, according to the newly released 2021 Hurun Global Rich List.

In total, at the beginning of 2021, China now has 1,058 billionaires with their wealth denominated in US dollar, an increase of 259 billionaires from the number last year.

"Despite the trade war with the US, China adds 259 billionaires and becomes the first country with more than 1,000 known billionaires, suppassing other countries including the US, India, and Germany," said the report.

Globally, 412 new billionaires have been added this year, which brings the world'stotal billionaires to 3,228 at present.

Even after being impacted by the pandemic last year, entrepreneurs from China have performed well on the Hurun List.

Zhong Shanshan, founder of Nongfu Spring, became the first Chinese entrepreneur to make it to the top 10 of the world's wealthiest people list with 550 billion yuan ($84.96 billion) in personal wealth.

Ma Huateng, CEO of Tencent, ranks second on the list of China's wealthiest people with an 70 percent of increase of his wealth to 480 billion yuan. Huang Zheng, founder of Pinduoduo, surpassed Jack Ma and ranked third on the list of China's wealthiest people with 450 billion yuan. ByteDance founder Zhang Yiming's wealth tripled last year, and he was ranked on the top 5 of China's wealthiest people for the first time with 350 billion yuan. Lei Jun, founder of Xiaomi, doubled his wealth to 204 billion yuan and entered the top 50 of the world's wealthiest people list.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202103/1217047.shtml

Lets see who these billionaires are !!

https://www.forbes.com/billionaires/

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: China has 1,058 billionaires, outpacing the US
Reply #1 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 6:10pm

strong leadership.

everyone singing from the same hymn book

if you dont get with the program and be a patriot, you get "re-educated"

400 % increase in average incomes in the last 2 decades

a focus on entrepreneurs and smart people (instead of a focus on various victim groups and dumb people).

there is so much to admire in china.

worth studying

a sensible converation between Scomo and president Xi.....

"Hey Xi, the clowns at the ABC want me to talk to the media about womens issues in parliament house"

"Hi Scott, i would suggest ABC journalists need to be put into one of your re-education facilities"

"hi Xi, we dont have any of those in australia"

"scott , are you faaarking kidding me "

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 12:05pm

aquascoot wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 6:10pm:
strong leadership.

a focus on entrepreneurs and smart people (instead of a focus on various victim groups and dumb people).

worth studying

"Hey Xi, the clowns at the ABC want me to talk to the media about womens issues in parliament house"

"Hi Scott, i would suggest ABC journalists need to be put into one of your re-education facilities"

scumos idea of a "smart person" or "entrepreneur" is some dumb arse plumber ripping the punters off $400 just to replace a 50 cent made in china tap washer Sad 

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 12:07pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 12:05pm:
strong leadership.

worth studying

scumos idea of a "smart person" or "entrepreneur" is some dumb arse plumber ripping the punters off $400 just to replace a 50 cent made in china tap washer Sad 
Go, live in China then  Wink

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 12:12pm

rhino wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 12:07pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 12:05pm:
strong leadership.

worth studying

Go, live in China then  Wink

don't need to because china is coming here. Smell the fear whino - the writing is on the wall for people who are not productive Wink

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 12:18pm

What a bizarre claim. Mind you, you are the person who has been predicting an imminent property crash for the last 10 years.  Grin

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 12:38pm

rhino wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 12:18pm:
What a bizarre claim. Mind you, you are the person who has been predicting an imminent property crash for the last 10 years.  Grin

Well if the gov stops meddling in it probably will Wink What other free market gets the equivalent of a first home buyers grant or tripled first home buyers grant ??

Ever heard of a first share buyers grant ? Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 12:41pm

Probably will, Lol. i love idiots like you.  Grin

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 12:58pm

rhino wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 12:41pm:

and the chinese love bigger idiots like you because they know they can buy your house in a one off fire sale and you will never afford to buy it back from them Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:13pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 12:58pm:

and the chinese love bigger idiots like you because they know they can buy your house in a one off fire sale and you will never afford to buy it back from them Cheesy LOL
is this the most stupid comment on Ozpol this week?  Grin

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #10 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:19pm

Actually, lack of billionaires in society is a good thing.

I'd rather 100 people with 10m than one billionaire.

IBI

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:22pm

China has a lot of billionares, they also have a lot of people living on $10 a month living next to toxic waste dumps. For the life of me I cant understand why any Australian would such Chinese cock like this. I get that Lostnail missed out and lives in a rented fibro dump but the Chinese wont save him from  his own financial stupidity.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:23pm

You can believe a Rich Black Man in China.
But you can't believe in Rich Yellow People en mass in China.
The nation will 'Supernova' and collapse under its own Population/Poverty weight.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:23pm

rhino wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:13pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 12:58pm:

is this the most stupid comment on Ozpol this week?  Grin

you identify with it do you Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:28pm

rhino wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:22pm:
China has a lot of billionares, they also have a lot of people living on $10 a month living next to toxic waste dumps. For the life of me I cant understand why any Australian would such Chinese cock like this. I get that Lostnail missed out and lives in a rented fibro dump but the Chinese wont save him from  his own financial stupidity.

They are working for $10 a month working 6 days a week 12 hours a day living in a factory and you are sitting here on your big fat useless arse doing what ?? How long do you think the chinaman is going to support your ridiculous lifestyle for ??

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print