Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Politicians and judges to be included in Sex Discr (Read 2767 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Politicians and judges to be included in Sex Discr
Apr 8th, 2021 at 11:04am

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Politicians and judges to be included in Sex Discr
Reply #1 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 11:09am

Caving into a mob
Reveals our leaders to be unworthy of leadership
Get on with fixing the economy
And tell the mob to go take a running jump

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 12:44pm

There is no reason why politicians and judges shouldn't be subject to the Sex Discrimination and most other legislation that Parliament has passed.  I am surprised that they are excepted.  I wonder why?  Was it to enable them to carry out their dastardly deeds?  Who cares, they are citizens of this nation and should be subject to nearly all of it's laws...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 2:23pm

There'll be loopholes for Libs if they are the making changes, and the Illuminati judges probably don't care

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 5:46pm

The federal government will amend the Sex Discrimination Act to include politicians and judges, who have previously been exempt from the laws.

REALLY!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry

havent they always told us  the LAW does not discriminate...

I have to admit this is the first time I have heard they were exempt from Sex Dis laws......

what a joke!!!

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #5 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 5:51pm

cods wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 5:46pm:
The federal government will amend the Sex Discrimination Act to include politicians and judges, who have previously been exempt from the laws.

I have to admit this is the first time I have heard they were exempt from Sex Dis laws......

what a joke!!!

Pollies treat us like mushrooms .... keep us in the dark and pile poo on us!  Wink

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:10pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 2:23pm:
There'll be loopholes for Libs if they are the making changes, and the Illuminati judges probably don't care

I agree.... It'll probably have some hidden clause that says politicians will be exempt from these laws unto the year 2221  Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #7 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 12:56pm

cods wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 5:46pm:

what a joke!!!

Spot on.... one law for we peasants and one for the ruling elite.

It's frankly astounding that a politician or a judge can make a job or promotion dependent on the willingness to .... do things... if they so desire....

We all know there is a suspicion in the air that St Brittany may have been following the well-trodden path to political preferment ..... part of the Canberra Bubble and similar.
« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:57pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - Apr 15th, 2021 at 4:17pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #9 - Apr 15th, 2021 at 5:16pm

It matters not.

The screaming shelas army is coming

Incompetence will rule as long as there are lots of shelas involved

A quick glance at the single most matriarch system in Australia

The school system

And they can't even turn out literate kids that can do basic math.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Apr 15th, 2021 at 11:43pm

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Apr 16th, 2021 at 11:10am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 15th, 2021 at 11:43pm:

What else would we expect YOU to say? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Apr 16th, 2021 at 1:44pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 16th, 2021 at 11:10am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 15th, 2021 at 11:43pm:

What else would we expect YOU to say? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well - like Tim Theunpronouncable, she needs to 'justify' her position, salary and perks by always saying that whatever a government does for her Chosen Ones, it will never be enough...... just keep the ball rolling along otherwise she's out of a job... I have no such position to defend.... only the position of truth.

Sadly for the Wokes and their philosophy, very - VERY - few of us have 'privileges', 'powers', 'status' or anything else to 'defend.... isn't it time for you all to Wake Up Properly?

What a pity her overpaid and over-rated organisation does not pursue its legal requirements to work for all equally........ all these unnecessary 'commissions' with massive costs to Budgets.. tsk, tsk ... how much better that money could be spent on those who genuinely need it...

Just another jobs for the girls/boys/old mate's club....

One day you'll get there, Brian...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - Apr 16th, 2021 at 2:05pm

One day I'll be dead, Graps.  The role of Sex Discrimination Commissioner is to make sure that the Government and society as a whole are governed by the Sex Discrimination Act.  An act which is dedicated to ending discrimination on the basis of Gender.  Women were once prevented from owning property, from not voting and confined to the home looking after children.  That thankfully has all changed.  Today women face barriers to their full participation in the work force, low wages, high costs of child care, etc.  You, appear, OTOH intent on returning to those bad old days.  Most men and all women, young and old aren't, thankfully, in Australian society. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Apr 16th, 2021 at 11:44pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 16th, 2021 at 2:05pm:
One day I'll be dead, Graps.  The role of Sex Discrimination Commissioner is to make sure that the Government and society as a whole are governed by the Sex Discrimination Act.  An act which is dedicated to ending discrimination on the basis of Gender.  Women were once prevented from owning property, from not voting and confined to the home looking after children.  That thankfully has all changed.  Today women face barriers to their full participation in the work force, low wages, high costs of child care, etc.  You, appear, OTOH intent on returning to those bad old days.  Most men and all women, young and old aren't, thankfully, in Australian society. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

None so blind.... those days are gone.  What makes you imagine that men are not equally affected by low wages, high costs of child care etc?

You think the nuclear family doesn't bear the load that women cry about these days?  It's MOSTLY their choice to be alone with kids etc, and there are NO bars to their getting higher earning jobs - exactly the opposite - and they are certainly not pushed out of the way to make way for men - exactly the opposite.

Thankfully one day that will all be changed.... and sanity and true equality restored, where a person can expect the same treatment in education, preference for jobs and inclusion in all areas of life.

You really miss the point - so deeply immersed in some fantasy theory.

Nothing to do with 'returning to the bad old days' - the bad old days are with us now, have been for forty years of affirmative action with no sunset clause, and with all this active discrimination and often direct violence in many ways against men.

You'll learn.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print