Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Christine Holgate - again... (Read 4062 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Christine Holgate - again...
Apr 7th, 2021 at 2:09pm

https://cec.enudgemail.com.au/view-email-in-browser.php?nudge=y393zpr14688&email...

Christine Holgate reveals the truth! (Josh Frydenberg reveals he’s a coward)

Stood-down Australia Post CEO Christine Holgate has never spoken to the media, but now she has made an explosive 150-page submission to the Senate Environment and Communications Committee’s inquiry into her removal. The Committee published the submission yesterday (6 April), generating a flurry of sensational press coverage based on her powerfully written Executive Summary.

“The experience the Chair of Australia Post and others put me through—which continues—should never be allowed to happen again, not just at Australia Post, but in any organisation, to any person, in any role”, Christine Holgate wrote. “The Chair of Australia Post not only unlawfully stood me down, he lied repeatedly to the Australian people and to their Parliament about his actions. Time after time he has made statements that I had agreed to stand down when I had done no such thing. The evidence in this submission is irrefutable and I urge you to read it in full.”

Christine Holgate’s submission puts her on a collision course with Australia Post at a Senate hearing in Canberra on 13 April. Australia Post’s submission, also published yesterday, claims a completely different version of the events surrounding her standing down on 22 October 2020. It claims Chairman Lucio Di Bartolomeo spoke to Christine Holgate a number of times that afternoon and secured her agreement to stand aside, while she is emphatic that she never agreed to stand aside and moreover, she did not speak to the Chair at any time on that afternoon. Ominously for Australia Post however, its version of events hangs entirely on the word of the Chair, who has already been shown to have lied to the Senate that he hadn’t seen a Boston Consulting Group report on Australia Post that the government is hiding from Parliament.

The submission is exhaustively documented, and as well as detailing the circumstances of her unlawful removal and the specific instances of Australia Post Chair Lucio Di Bartolomeo lying, Christine Holgate tells the story of the 2018 banking deal which saved Australia Post, for which she rewarded four executives with Cartier watches only to be ambushed in Parliament two years later. She expresses her extreme disappointment that at no time on the day she was ambushed, or in the days afterwards, did anybody in either the government or Australia Post attempt to explain the banking deal as the context for the watches. Instead, they all let the media report the watches as if they were typical of extravagance at Australia Post. From this lack of basic support Christine Holgate got the message they wanted her out, and in a very demoralised state she offered her resignation on 2 November; this wasn’t finalised, however, and she has since rescinded the offer, buoyed by the support of the Licensed Post Office Group, the Citizens Party, and Bob Katter MP, who did inform the public of the banking deal, which has turned around public opinion.

The $220 million banking deal, which saved postal banking services for 1,500 rural communities that don’t have bank branches, was “a landmark agreement and gave the largest capital investment into the Post Office network in our history”, Christine Holgate writes, adding: “The Treasurer Josh Frydenberg played a significant role supporting the agreement and this was acknowledged in the announcement with CBA.”

Yet today, in an act of stunning political cowardice, Josh Frydenberg tucked his tail between his legs and claimed that the appalling treatment Christine Holgate endured was “appropriate”. This is the person who knows better than anyone else in Parliament about the banking deal for which the watches were awarded, but at no time has he spoken up. Instead, he sat silent, frozen by his cowardice, as his colleagues Scott Morrison, Mathias Cormann, Paul Fletcher and Simon Birmingham, threw her under a bus.

The truth is coming out!"

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: Christine Holgate - again...
Reply #1 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 3:44pm

I wonder.

Is it a coincidence

She is sacked, probably because she was useless.

And suddenly

She was harassed, raped, picked on because she was a woman.

Hmmmmmmmm

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #2 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 4:32pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 7th, 2021 at 3:44pm:
I wonder.

Is it a coincidence

And suddenly

She was harassed, raped, picked on because she was a woman.

Hmmmmmmmm

You are a complete dickhead mate....Despite the obvious bullshit in your stupid rant you contribute nothing to any discussion....You are beyond help!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #3 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 4:32pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 7th, 2021 at 2:09pm:
https://cec.enudgemail.com.au/view-email-in-browser.php?nudge=y393zpr14688&email...

Christine Holgate reveals the truth! (Josh Frydenberg reveals he’s a coward)

Stood-down Australia Post CEO Christine Holgate has never spoken to the media, but now she has made an explosive 150-page submission to the Senate Environment and Communications Committee’s inquiry into her removal. The Committee published the submission yesterday (6 April), generating a flurry of sensational press coverage based on her powerfully written Executive Summary.

“The experience the Chair of Australia Post and others put me through—which continues—should never be allowed to happen again, not just at Australia Post, but in any organisation, to any person, in any role”, Christine Holgate wrote. “The Chair of Australia Post not only unlawfully stood me down, he lied repeatedly to the Australian people and to their Parliament about his actions. Time after time he has made statements that I had agreed to stand down when I had done no such thing. The evidence in this submission is irrefutable and I urge you to read it in full.”

Christine Holgate’s submission puts her on a collision course with Australia Post at a Senate hearing in Canberra on 13 April. Australia Post’s submission, also published yesterday, claims a completely different version of the events surrounding her standing down on 22 October 2020. It claims Chairman Lucio Di Bartolomeo spoke to Christine Holgate a number of times that afternoon and secured her agreement to stand aside, while she is emphatic that she never agreed to stand aside and moreover, she did not speak to the Chair at any time on that afternoon. Ominously for Australia Post however, its version of events hangs entirely on the word of the Chair, who has already been shown to have lied to the Senate that he hadn’t seen a Boston Consulting Group report on Australia Post that the government is hiding from Parliament.

The submission is exhaustively documented, and as well as detailing the circumstances of her unlawful removal and the specific instances of Australia Post Chair Lucio Di Bartolomeo lying, Christine Holgate tells the story of the 2018 banking deal which saved Australia Post, for which she rewarded four executives with Cartier watches only to be ambushed in Parliament two years later. She expresses her extreme disappointment that at no time on the day she was ambushed, or in the days afterwards, did anybody in either the government or Australia Post attempt to explain the banking deal as the context for the watches. Instead, they all let the media report the watches as if they were typical of extravagance at Australia Post. From this lack of basic support Christine Holgate got the message they wanted her out, and in a very demoralised state she offered her resignation on 2 November; this wasn’t finalised, however, and she has since rescinded the offer, buoyed by the support of the Licensed Post Office Group, the Citizens Party, and Bob Katter MP, who did inform the public of the banking deal, which has turned around public opinion.

The $220 million banking deal, which saved postal banking services for 1,500 rural communities that don’t have bank branches, was “a landmark agreement and gave the largest capital investment into the Post Office network in our history”, Christine Holgate writes, adding: “The Treasurer Josh Frydenberg played a significant role supporting the agreement and this was acknowledged in the announcement with CBA.”

Yet today, in an act of stunning political cowardice, Josh Frydenberg tucked his tail between his legs and claimed that the appalling treatment Christine Holgate endured was “appropriate”. This is the person who knows better than anyone else in Parliament about the banking deal for which the watches were awarded, but at no time has he spoken up. Instead, he sat silent, frozen by his cowardice, as his colleagues Scott Morrison, Mathias Cormann, Paul Fletcher and Simon Birmingham, threw her under a bus.

The truth is coming out!"

Interesting....Thanks Grap!!!

Cool Cool Cool

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 4:36pm

And suddenly

AP had for about 5 years prior to Holgate had an issue with it's licensee's (franchise holders) ... for some reason they seemed unable to sort it out. Holgate came onboard and within her first year she resolved the issue so that both the franchisee's and AP were happy.

She was a bit free and easy spending money that wasn't hers for presents for her mates, sure ... but she wasn't useless. She proved to be much more effective a leader than anyone before her.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 5:38pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 7th, 2021 at 4:36pm:

And suddenly

AP had for about 5 years prior to Holgate had an issue with it's licensee's (franchise holders) ... for some reason they seemed unable to sort it out. Holgate came onboard and within her first year she resolved the issue so that both the franchisee's and AP were happy.

She was a bit free and easy spending money that wasn't hers for presents for her mates, sure ... but she wasn't useless. She proved to be much more effective a leader than anyone before her.

I knew the ex-postie operator at Eden - he was suing them over all that - his case probably helped them to see they needed sorting out.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 7:29pm

And suddenly

Its called official corruption.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 7:33pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 7th, 2021 at 5:38pm:

And suddenly

I knew the ex-postie operator at Eden - he was suing them over all that - his case probably helped them to see they needed sorting out.

there were many taking legal action ... I suspect if it didn't get sorted there would have been a class action of some sort.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:13am

Oh - and BTW - my posting this is not meant to suggest that I support the concept that people should be overly rewarded with goodies for simply doing the job they are already paid very well to do.

If the boss wants to offer a gift out of his/her own pocket - well and good  ..... but your bonuses are already part of your overly fat pay packet when you are in that position.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jake Winker Frogen
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth WA
Reply #9 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 5:30pm

Holgate is a crazy whore.

Time to move on.

Cheese is Guud Eaten.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:52pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 1:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:52pm:

What sort of favoured son is Paul Graham?  Woolies and DHL... hmmmmm .....

― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 5:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 12th, 2021 at 12:52pm:

Damn ... I guess that means I didn't get the job. They should have at least let me know  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #13 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 3:21pm

I call BS on this, she's working the room in prep for legal action and playing the 'I'm just a poor widdle woman' card. $2m a year, piss off.

Ms Holgate said she contemplated suicide as a result of the bullying and intimidation she endured over the watches fiasco, as she delivered a damning indictment of both the Morrison government and Australia’s Post role to a Senate inquiry on Tuesday.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/christine-holgate-to-front-senate-inquir...

IBI

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 11:05pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print