Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Why is there not a 'mens issues' file?/heading?/ (Read 3017 times)
AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

in your wildest dreams...
Why is there not a 'mens issues' file?/heading?/
Apr 3rd, 2021 at 7:17pm

Lead thread title?

just womens issues?

wtf?!

Post a new category on

"Mens issues"  ..............please.

tf! is wrong with you?

You have one and not the other?

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: Why is there not a 'mens issues' file?/heading?/
Reply #1 - Apr 4th, 2021 at 4:39am

thats the tavern - tf is wrong with you?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Apr 4th, 2021 at 6:21am

men shouldnt have "issues'

if they do, they are behaving like women.

men should be strong, confident and competant.

if they arent those things, then whining and sooking and being a little bitch is not going to help them

women and children will just be repulsed by their weakness.

in life , you are continually challenged.

you rise to the challenge without complaint or you identify with the challenge and become a victim.

one path leads up, one leads down.

its why all victim groups end up as bitter resentful angry failures.

men should fall to their knees and be soooo grateful that society does not reward whining complaining cry baby behaviour.

because it gives them a chance to be super awesome.

a chance denied to all the victim groups

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3 - Apr 4th, 2021 at 10:16pm

Second Class Citizens/Serfs/Slaves and so forth do not get any Voice....

Get Your Mind Right, Boy! This is the 21st Century, and right now on the news they are talking about the 'women's movement' deciding the next election.

Be prepared for the very worst that feminism and its running dogs can hand out..... this is a dreadful spiral of violence and rape of rights on whim - and will continue, like Beria in the Stalin days and his reign of terror - until enough of their own sons and such have been injured and destroyed by it - at which time they will put a bullet into the backs of the heads of those who started it and pushed it to the ends of insanity.

How many innocents are to be injured along the way - is the question.... and how do we, as a sane society, put a stop to it NOW?

You have been warned.  Do not allow those driven by emotion and the feeling that they are Entitled™ to some form of endless revenge, to rule your country and its governance.

You have been warned.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Apr 4th, 2021 at 11:27pm

aquascoot wrote on Apr 4th, 2021 at 6:21am:

men should be strong, confident and competant.

if they arent those things, then whining and sooking and being a little bitch is not going to help them

women and children will just be repulsed by their weakness.

in life , you are continually challenged.

you rise to the challenge without complaint or you identify with the challenge and become a victim.

one path leads up, one leads down.

its why all victim groups end up as bitter resentful angry failures.

men should fall to their knees and be soooo grateful that society does not reward whining complaining cry baby behaviour.

because it gives them a chance to be super awesome.

a chance denied to all the victim groups

That's all very well - while every other group is having their issues - real or imagined and in which the very, VERY vast majority of them have never been involved - triumph on a daily basis because nobody speaks out and simply says - "NO - this is nonsense!"

Please - by all means - be super awesome...... you can do that on the farm....... those who are closely engaged cannot.... but it will come to yours one day.... as surely as the steady erosion of rock is caused by an endless drop ... one at a time....

How many Ukrainian farmers and partisans ever thought they would be tried and condemned afterwards as enemies of the state for their selfish views?

Under a regime of denunciation - as I explained to one of our unlearned brethren here several weeks ago - you do not need to have done anything to be denounced, convicted and condemned.

Get with it..... you are a Useful Fool standing by while the Bolsheviki, armed with rhetorical guns, storm the Duma...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Apr 5th, 2021 at 5:43am

Aqua has no "issues" ... except giving the same pedantic unsolicited advice over and over and over ...  Smiley

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #6 - Apr 5th, 2021 at 6:32am

Why? Because life is not a pair of book ends. Although a lot of people do fixate on sets, pairs and symmetry. It helps them deal with chaos.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Apr 5th, 2021 at 7:07am

AiA wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 5:43am:

Aqua has no "issues" ... except giving the same pedantic unsolicited advice over and over and over ...  Smiley

hi there.

i am no expert but i trust professor ian fraser.

winner of the nobel prize and discoverer of the gardisil vax.

12 months ago, prof fraser said the following

"this is a highly infectious respiraotry virus.
we should try to limit its spread by socially distancing and a vaccine may also help.
in this way , our hospital system will cope.
but its still highly likely that many , if not most of us will get this virus.thankfully, for most people it would appear to be mild."

how awesomely accurate.

and yet, our quivering shaking cowardly population STILL seem to think that no one should catch it.

keep playing that game.

you'll still be playing that cowardly game in 2 , 3, 4 years.

this virus is here to saty.
it will continue to circulate.
many people will get it

and out gutless politicians need to confess that there is no such thing as a "safe space", there is only a "courageous space"

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 5th, 2021 at 8:29am

AussieAmAndARC wrote on Apr 3rd, 2021 at 7:17pm:
Lead thread title?

just womens issues?

wtf?!

Post a new category on

"Mens issues"  ..............please.

tf! is wrong with you?

You have one and not the other?

towards the bottom of the front page you will find a board called

THE TOOLSHED...this started a few years ago and it was entirely for men only....in fact you could only read and take part if you were a man.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

thats has since changed  but if you care to peep in and see what the lads were talking about  back in those heady days   its still all there.... Grin Grin Grin

I am sure redneck would be delighted if you wished to chat about mens issues.. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Apr 5th, 2021 at 11:14am

AiA wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 5:43am:

Wrong ... Aqua has lots of issues. .. he's just oblivious to them

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Apr 5th, 2021 at 11:15am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 4th, 2021 at 10:16pm:

Given your perpetual 'white male victim' status ... whats stopping you from starting a thread on 'mens issues'?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Apr 5th, 2021 at 2:43pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 11:15am:

Given your perpetual 'white male victim' status ... whats stopping you from starting a thread on 'mens issues'?

The issue here isn't a 'strand' - it is a forum dedicated to men's issues.... speaking out against great wrong is not 'being a victim' - it is being a hero....  get your mind right, boy-o ... they'll come for you....

― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Apr 5th, 2021 at 2:46pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 2:43pm:

The issue here isn't a 'strand' - it is a forum dedicated to men's issues.... speaking out against great wrong is not 'being a victim' - it is being a hero....  get your mind right, boy-o ... they'll come for you....

the tool shed is the generally accepted 'mens' forum. .... raise your victim status there if it makes you feel better

and stop pretending one forum dedicated to it would stop you playing white male victim in all the forums. We both know you can't help yourself.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 5th, 2021 at 5:34pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 2:46pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 2:43pm:

the tool shed is the generally accepted 'mens' forum. .... raise your victim status there if it makes you feel better

and stop pretending one forum dedicated to it would stop you playing white male victim in all the forums. We both know you can't help yourself.

'generally accepted' - well - the Brittany Higgins issue seems to have become the 'generally accepted' norm for the 'treatment of women... the actions of the security staff on that night were of the 'generally accepted' type.....

I believe there is a world of difference between an ad hoc institution and one specifically set up to target the relevant issues...

Maybe you need to get off the band wagon of the perpetual women as victims nonsense.... or perhaps you, like many, think that men have no right to Rights.....

They will come for you at night, Smith... then you will be protesting loudly that you done nuffin'..... and nobody will listen, since a Denounced Person is instantly a Non-Person or an Unperson...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #14 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 9:45am

Ahhh a whiny MRA

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 6:11pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 9:45am:
Ahhh a whiny MRA

You can do better than that....you possum-bred coke soaker.... (got that or the near equivalent from Prince of Tides)...

Are you another of those 'people' with no soul who think that Men have no Rights or that they have no right to defend or support or even upgrade their Rights - let alone, Gaia forbid, having any right to discuss issues that directly impact on them??

Now you apologise to the boys, you possum-bred cork socker... Southern boy's got your fiddle!"

Down at the draft office, the tough sergeant interviews one guy (only guys get drafted, you see, you miscreant):-

"OK, what's your name and what's your occupation!"

"My name's McCoy and I'm a Coke Soaker!"

"A WHAT??"

"Down at the steel mill I soak the coke before they use it in the furnace.."

"OK - next!"

"My name's McCoy and I'm a Cork Socker."

"You have got to be kidding me - what the HELL is that?"

"I work at the winery and I sock the corks into the bottles before they apply the wax to seal 'em proper."

"All right - NEXT!  What's your story?"

"My name's McCoy and I'm the REAL McCoy, dahling!"

― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 6:16pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 5th, 2021 at 5:34pm:
'generally accepted' - well - the Brittany Higgins issue seems to have become the 'generally accepted' norm for the 'treatment of women... the actions of the security staff on that night were of the 'generally accepted' type.....

yeah ... because a dedicated forum for you to play victim is remotely similar to the alleged rape pf a woman in parliament house Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

and then you cry that you don't play the white male victim

I believe there is a world of difference between an ad hoc institution and one specifically set up to target the relevant issues...

I suspect that if FD felt that there was demand for it he'd start a forum for white male victims. .. given thats it's typically you and one or two others, he probably thinks it's not worth setting it up

but you're better off asking him why he hasn't a thread for white male victims on his forum

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 6:17pm

They will come for you at night, Smith..

who? women? and that's a bad thing because???? Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 8:23pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 6:17pm:

With your history as an Eye-tie, if you don't know by now, you never will..

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Apr 6th, 2021 at 8:24pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 6:16pm:

yeah ... because a dedicated forum for you to play victim is remotely similar to the alleged rape pf a woman in parliament house Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I suspect that if FD felt that there was demand for it he'd start a forum for white male victims. .. given thats it's typically you and one or two others, he probably thinks it's not worth setting it up

but you're better off asking him why he hasn't a thread for white male victims on his forum

Well - all REAL issues always trump allegations.... I suppose you haven't worked that out yet....

Why is there a forum for women victims?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #20 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 3:05am

hasnt it already been pointed out that theres the tavern? also the toolshed i suspect but the tavern has always been regarded as the male victim space

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 4:27pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 8:24pm:
Why is there a forum for women victims?

weren't you arguing there wasn't a forum for you? now you say there is? Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 4:28pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 8:23pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 6:17pm:

With your history as an Eye-tie, if you don't know by now, you never will..

probably explains why you're such a victim all the time Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 8:49pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 7th, 2021 at 3:05am:
hasnt it already been pointed out that theres the tavern? also the toolshed i suspect but the tavern has always been regarded as the male victim space

Spot

That's only for victims - not Justice Warriors for Real... Warriors aren't victims, as you well know... and they deserve a seat at the table in Valhalla... and in any conference over issues that includes and involves them.

'regarded' is not the same as a dedicated forum for genuine discussion of grievances.... this culture of raping men's eyes with fine raiment etc has to be stopped... then the human race will die out...

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-a-few-men-against-women-wearing-skimpy-clothes-How...

― John Adams

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 5:35pm

#1. thank you for answering my question....although I'm a little sorry I asked now....

#2. you have reminded me why didn't hang around last time....
you are pretty s   h    i    t      t      y   to each other.

Constant bickering and nasty jibes, doesn't it get boring?
It certainly is boring to read..

Try to be nicer to each other.

@the last picture
- looks just like me 'cept the red hair is missing...

Cool

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #25 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 5:37pm

AussieAmAndARC wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 5:35pm:
@the last picture

Cool

Are you my twin? Grin Grin

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #26 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 6:15pm

#1. thank you for answering my question....although I'm a little sorry I asked now....

@the last picture

Cool

So your beginning post wasnt nasty? Making demands etc?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 6:29pm

I don't know if men really like talking about "issues". anything else but.

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:11pm

Neferti wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 5:37pm:
@the last picture

Cool

Roll Eyes

Yeah probly....but the uglier one hiding in the dark....

You know those stress balls covered in mess and you squeeze it and the 'ball' bulges out of those holes?

That'd be me  Shocked

sexy....no?

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:13pm

Johnnie wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 6:29pm:

No offense....but mens issues have never been hidden from females who have known men.

They may as well advertise with a sign in their front yards for all their efforts in subterfuge to hide it.

(spelling  Roll Eyes)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:17pm

AussieAmAndARC wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:13pm:

No offense....but mens issues have never been hidden from females who have known men.

They may as well advertise with a sign in their front yards for all their efforts in subterfuge to hide it.

(spelling  Roll Eyes)

T-Ruk are you talking about?  All social issues need a fair hearing and an open hearing without personal vitriol and put-down....

― John Adams

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:17pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 6:15pm:

@the last picture

Cool

So your beginning post wasnt nasty? Making demands etc?

Spot

No.
It wasn't.

Are you feeling fragile?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:20pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 6:16pm:

I suspect that if FD felt that there was demand for it he'd start a forum for white male victims men .. given thats it's typically you and one or two others, he probably thinks it's not worth setting it up

but you're better off asking him why he hasn't a thread for white male victims men's issues on his forum

I'll ask you again Smith - do you imagine that men have no Rights to clarify and uphold, and no entitlement to even discuss grievances?  Everyone else gets to riot in the streets and make demands on the Prime Minister over totally unrelated to Federal government issues that are currently and always have been handled by common law.

Something wrong with your water up there as well as in WA and SA?

Or aren't you a man?
« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:31pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:21pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:17pm:

(spelling  Roll Eyes)

T-Ruk are you talking about?  All social issues need a fair hearing and an open hearing without personal vitriol and put-down....

really.....?

Wow.
Go whole hog and split and tear a bloke down in public because he has 'issues'?
wtf?

I think you got too comfortable seeing tampon adds on your telly...

Women aren't nearly as nasty as men towards other men.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:24pm

Spot

These are just whinge spots - nor fora for addressing issues properly.... like the sheilas sitting around the bar at the uni talking unsupported theory about 'culture of rape' - and then somehow this metastasises into a virulent jihad against men... or thousands of people - men, women and children - who have no stake in or experience of a St Brittany Experience but prepared to be driven by emotion like a flock of sheep, blocking the streets and making demands....

Get with the program, spot...

― John Adams

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:24pm

AussieAmAndARC wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:21pm:

(spelling  Roll Eyes)

really.....?

Wow.
wtf?

Even men can't take the personal emotional out of any situation they choose...

I at first, misunderstood your response....

My response stays. They would be crucified by their own kind. Every time.

You are not in competition with women and girls.....but your own sex.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:26pm

@the last picture

Cool

Well - I, for one - being a MAN, don't generally engage in jibes and such.... and any 'bickering' I do is in response to jibes and nonsenses thrown back in lieu of discussion.. men don;t do that - they discuss fairly in a genuine forum for that discussion....

You Alice Cooper's brother?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:30pm

(spelling  Roll Eyes)

really.....?

Wow.
wtf?

Again - TFUK are you talking about?

WHO " split and tore a bloke down in public because he has 'issues'"?

Women are vicious - check it out when you get one and see how she interacts with her friends etc... then see how they handle friendly divorce and such....

Women aren't nearly as nasty towards WHO?  Your comparison is flawed since you throw in men v men but women stand alone without any opponent - in your eyes.

― John Adams

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:30pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:24pm:

Spot

These are just whinge spots - nor fora for addressing issues properly.... like the sheilas sitting around the bar at the uni talking unsupported theory about 'culture of rape' - and then somehow this metastasises into a virulent jihad against men... or thousands of people - men, women and children - who have no stake in or experience of a St Brittany Experience but prepared to be driven by emotion like a flock of sheep, blocking the streets and making demands....

Was she screaming like a wench caught in the park at midnight?

How did he get so close as to even start if she was completely innocent and had NEVER used her 'sex' inside those walls.....you bet your a    r       s   e there's a larger conversation here.

What's not needed is other men using this as a game piece to further themselves at the expense of another weak man in the fold who couldn't see past juvenile snatch, when he's supposedly working for all people in this country, and being paid for it.

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:33pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:26pm:

@the last picture

Cool

Well - I, for one - being a MAN, don't generally engage in jibes and such.... and any 'bickering' I do is in response to jibes and nonsenses thrown back in lieu of discussion.. men don;t do that - they discuss fairly in a genuine forum for that discussion....

You Alice Cooper's brother?

That's cute.

You may call me Miss Cooper, if you like.

I don't bite the heads off bats though, as a party trick....

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:33pm

Neferti wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 5:37pm:
@the last picture

Cool

I'm interested - we can discuss women's and men's issues all night if you wish... nothing chauvinist about me - equality all the way..

― John Adams

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:38pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:30pm:

(spelling  Roll Eyes)

really.....?

Wow.
wtf?

Women are vicious - check it out when you get one and see how she interacts with her friends etc... then see how they handle friendly divorce and such....

Women aren't nearly as nasty towards WHO?  Your comparison is flawed since you throw in men v men but women stand alone without any opponent - in your eyes.

When 'I get one'?

I had 2.
Daughters.

Pushed em out my own snatch.
God help either of them if they become like the social media s    l    u    t       s that seem to have you all in a flap recently.

I'll take care of them myself.

I was bought up with morals and standards of decent and honest behavior.

You are confused about the direction I come from...

You seem beaten and bullied...somehow....

Would you like to talk about it?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:41pm

AussieAmAndARC wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:30pm:

Spot

How did he get so close as to even start if she was completely innocent and had NEVER used her 'sex' inside those walls.....you bet your a    r       s   e there's a larger conversation here.

What's not needed is other men using this as a game piece to further themselves at the expense of another weak man in the fold who couldn't see past juvenile snatch, when he's supposedly working for all people in this country, and being paid for it.

Ah - so that's the 'weak man' - I'd agree there... what kind of loser feeds a young woman booze and then cunningly invites her inside a secure place while she's got the staggers, and then takes advantage?  IF that is the case once fully proven...

I'd suggest such a 'man' has issues, all right - it's called weak as piss...

Well - no - not completely innocent and sex is a weapon used to get ahead - obviously.  At some point she has to say - jeez - I should have smelt a rat and said I'd stay with the guards while he recovered his thing - but yes - there is the spectre of using this as a stepping stone to advancement within the 'family'.

Of course - as I've already said long ago - she is now taking Plan B - using this unproven event from two years ago to get her foot in the door of political election....

How many people will blindly vote for her - without one clue as to her policy base etc given she IS a Liberal on the make - and slot her into - say - the Senate as the Patron Saint of Women's Issues?

They'll be lining up without a thought in their heads as to what other issues she might actually stand for and whether or not those actually benefit this nation.

Never under-estimate the Animal Political.... Self Interest is the front runner...

― John Adams

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:01pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:41pm:
AussieAmAndARC wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:30pm:

Spot

Ah - so that's the 'weak man' - I'd agree there... what kind of loser feeds a young woman booze and then cunningly invites her inside a secure place while she's got the staggers, and then takes advantage?  IF that is the case once fully proven...

I'd suggest such a 'man' has issues, all right - it's called weak as piss...

Well - no - not completely innocent and sex is a weapon used to get ahead - obviously.  At some point she has to say - jeez - I should have smelt a rat and said I'd stay with the guards while he recovered his thing - but yes - there is the spectre of using this as a stepping stone to advancement within the 'family'.

Of course - as I've already said long ago - she is now taking Plan B - using this unproven event from two years ago to get her foot in the door of political election....

How many people will blindly vote for her - without one clue as to her policy base etc given she IS a Liberal on the make - and slot her into - say - the Senate as the Patron Saint of Women's Issues?

They'll be lining up without a thought in their heads as to what other issues she might actually stand for and whether or not those actually benefit this nation.

Never under-estimate the Animal Political.... Self Interest is the front runner...

Usually a man will become angry when it is discovered by a woman, what he is weak to...

This hasn't changed in more than 5000 years.

Are you claiming you are something different?

I have been exposed to those groups of people who size you up for support or not, and let me tell you, they bring top plastic surgeons with them, who get a first look and chop, before the real games begin.
It is their nature.
They know you don't listen to 'ugly'.
Doesn't matter what sex you are.

If you are all so visually easily played, you have no hope.

Because you can't hear heart. You are then deaf.

I have spent sometime observing that which would elevate itself into a position of leadership over all of you.

I don't care if you believe me or not.

A woman felt suitably supported to come forward after years beyond an account simply because there was a reported piece on an unsuitable person for office.
She took herself off to the police to report her circumstance.....she walked out of their office and then killed herself.

Those police are on a substance thinner than the thinnest  ice you could imagine, for their conversation and recommendations, because that woman left their company and then killed herself....

What did they say to her?

That grub was NEVER going to be a prime minister of this country.

It's weird to me you think that 'slot' could be a leader of this country and my children and grandchildren.....it will never happen....be at peace.

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:04pm

Self interest is the destroyer.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:10pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:20pm:
I'll ask you again Smith - do you imagine that men have no Rights to clarify and uphold, and no entitlement to even discuss grievances? 

you can cry all you want Crappler ... no ones stopping you. Just don't expect me to not laugh at you when you do Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:10pm

A weak man who has found himself in leadership will throw every sex at you until you are silent (and every other minor confused sex group), when you disagree...

This sums up australian politics in the last 10 years or more....just from my observations.

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:13pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:10pm:
I'll ask you again Smith - do you imagine that men have no Rights to clarify and uphold, and no entitlement to even discuss grievances? 

and you have my permission to take your gripes out to the back paddock and not in my thread thank you.

Comeback when you are being decent to each other.
you can cry all you want Crappler ... no ones stopping you. Just don't expect me to not laugh at you when you do Cheesy

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:15pm

You haven't worked out how these forums work, have you  AussieAmAndARC?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:16pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:30pm:

(spelling  Roll Eyes)

really.....?

Wow.
wtf?

FYI
I am a mum who hasn't seen her two youngest children in over a year and a half....

No crime record and no habits worthy of separation ....

careful there bubba....

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:19pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:15pm:
You haven't worked out how these forums work, have you  AussieAmAndARC?

perhaps you should 'enlighten' me....since I just got back from s  h    i   t   s    v    i    l   l   e of gross scumsburge.....for posting.

Your tone suggests a superiority ....

by all means....

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:21pm

AussieAmAndARC wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:19pm:
perhaps you should 'enlighten' me....since I just got back from s  h    i   t   s    v    i    l   l   e of gross scumsburge.....for posting.

I'd suggest you start by not making demands off people. You don't get to decide who can and can't post on any thread. I'll post on here as often as I feel like it.

And if you think I sound superior then that's on you, not me.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:32pm

You sound like a couple of petty rag filled sheilas slagging off at each other....

Maybe you should just get a room instead. hash it out between you pair in private.

How many of others threads have you polluted and deterred from the actual intelligent content of the discussion.....because you and your mate have a built up 'frustration'?

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:33pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:21pm:
AussieAmAndARC wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:19pm:

Demands?

What demands?

I'd suggest you start by not making demands off people. You don't get to decide who can and can't post on any thread. I'll post on here as often as I feel like it.

And if you think I sound superior then that's on you, not me.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #54 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:42pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 6:11pm:
Ahhh a whiny MRA

You can do better than that....you possum-bred coke soaker.... (got that or the near equivalent from Prince of Tides)...

Are you another of those 'people' with no soul who think that Men have no Rights or that they have no right to defend or support or even upgrade their Rights - let alone, Gaia forbid, having any right to discuss issues that directly impact on them??

Now you apologise to the boys, you possum-bred cork socker... Southern boy's got your fiddle!"

Down at the draft office, the tough sergeant interviews one guy (only guys get drafted, you see, you miscreant):-

"A WHAT??"

"OK - next!"

"I work at the winery and I sock the corks into the bottles before they apply the wax to seal 'em proper."

No I actually think that anyone who whines about Men having less rights and women having all the power is pretty much a whiny virgin

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:46pm

Would you like my report now?

Or later?

IP Logged

AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:46pm

Over coffee.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 11:36pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:42pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 6:11pm:
Ahhh a whiny MRA

"A WHAT??"

"OK - next!"

No I actually think that anyone who whines about Men having less rights and women having all the power is pretty much a whiny virgin

So where did anyone say that?  The issue was that some of you think that men have no Rights and no Right to even discuss their Rights, and you try to shame them into silence by trying desperately to call them 'victims' or label them as 'hostiles', who - in your fevered mind - are saying that women have all the power and any attempt at discussing violent and overbearing government intrusion is somehow 'whining'....

You have a very long way to go, kid...... don't let it bite you in the arse too much.  It'll come to you slowly, this love of liberty and equality - in your case - perhaps in many reincarnations.

You are, after all - just another primitive, a demon spawn of ape mated with alien angel - some of us are not - we're civilised ..... that's why assholes like you keep on sneaking up on us...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 11:39pm

AussieAmAndARC wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:13pm:

and you have my permission to take your gripes out to the back paddock and not in my thread thank you.

Comeback when you are being decent to each other.

YOUR thread?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 11:41pm

So why are you trying so desperately to shut down discussion of men's Rights... note the difference between rights and Rights... not that you'd know...

YOU laugh at me?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print